PDA

View Full Version : Fake Fans

AN OFFSPRING
10-12-2005, 02:44 AM
hey does any body else get annoyed when people say they hate the offspring when they hevent listened to them and then when they do come back the next day saying there like really big fans! even bigger than you! and also the offspring is punk rock, fags in my class reckon there pop rock

Tijs
10-12-2005, 04:05 AM
The Offspring ARE pop-punk. And I'm a bigger fan than you.

ShutUpYouFuckingMime
10-12-2005, 04:11 AM
hey does any body else get annoyed when people say they hate the offspring when they hevent listened to them and then when they do come back the next day saying there like really big fans! even bigger than you! and also the offspring is punk rock, fags in my class reckon there pop rock

It's like homosexuality. 90% of homophobes are closet gays. Would you perhaps be a closet fake fan hmmm?

I don't know. It's just your post sounds kind of childish. The Offspring ARE Pop-punk....get over it. The genre doesn't matter, just so long as you like it.

stathis21
10-12-2005, 04:23 AM
The Offspring ARE pop-punk. And I'm a bigger fan than you.

the offspring became pop-punk after americana..
ingition and self titled are 100% puck rock albums.

Sinister
10-12-2005, 05:15 AM
It's like homosexuality. 90% of homophobes are closet gays. Would you perhaps be a closet fake fan hmmm?

I don't know. It's just your post sounds kind of childish. The Offspring ARE Pop-punk....get over it. The genre doesn't matter, just so long as you like it.

nice av. I'd like to mention one thing though : The Offspring were metal-inspired punk in the beginning.

Gayman
10-12-2005, 05:36 AM
DO NOT!!! I repeat: DP NOT!! Start this:" Offspring is Punk rock!!" or "It came pop after..." shit again!!! PLEASE!!!!

dain84
10-12-2005, 06:07 AM
The few fags who do know who they are in my school call them emo.

offspring fan
10-12-2005, 06:12 AM
its pop punk rock

crazy_offspring_gal
10-12-2005, 06:13 AM
I hate people who are on this site and they dont even like the offspring! i mean, what the point of them being here!

offspring fan
10-12-2005, 06:18 AM
I hate people who are on this site and they dont even like the offspring! i mean, what the point of them being here!
yeh i hate that too. :mad:

Evka.pl
10-12-2005, 06:23 AM

r there ppl like that?
then my question is WHY??? i mean it's not like we're logged on some backstreet boys forum, so what gives?

dain84
10-12-2005, 06:24 AM
Dammit People It's Pop-punk Rock Grunge Metal!

offspring fan
10-12-2005, 06:26 AM
heawy pop punk rock grunge metal whit a little reggey :D

Evka.pl
10-12-2005, 06:29 AM
heawy pop punk rock grunge metal whit a little reggey :D

don't 4get thechno ;)

crazy_offspring_gal
10-12-2005, 06:31 AM
r there ppl like that?
then my question is WHY??? i mean it's not like we're logged on some backstreet boys forum, so what gives?
Yes there is quite afew of them, and they post often.

the_offsprings_monkey
10-12-2005, 06:32 AM
You dipshits, oh btw i also hate these glory fans of greenday

crazy_offspring_gal
10-12-2005, 06:33 AM
Please go kiss my ass :)

Evka.pl
10-12-2005, 06:39 AM
Yes there is quite afew of them, and they post often.
the_offsprings_monkey :

found one :D

Lenny
10-12-2005, 06:50 AM
Offspring music is a variety of all sorts. That therefor makes them stand out from the rest and makes them great!
________
Live Sex (http://livesexwebshows.com/)

Evka.pl
10-12-2005, 06:53 AM
Offspring music is a variety of all sorts. That therefor makes them stand out from the rest and makes them great!

yeah. exactly. lenny's right!

Lenny
10-12-2005, 06:58 AM
I'd like to think I was right, but its just my self opinion. Thanks though
________
WEB SHOWS (http://livesexwebshows.com/)

offspring fan
10-12-2005, 07:00 AM
i dont get pepol that says that offspring is all the same music

ShutUpYouFuckingMime
10-12-2005, 07:39 AM
nice av. I'd like to mention one thing though : The Offspring were metal-inspired punk in the beginning.

That's true. And thanks! :D

Rufus
10-12-2005, 11:34 AM
My friend says that she really likes the the Offspring but the only song by them that she has heard is Hit That which I think is one of their worst songs and before when she was round my house I put Smash on and she asked who it was so I told her that it was The Offspring and she asked if it was the CD with Hit That on it when I told her it wasn't she said "Oh i don't like it then" but I asked her if she had ever heard it and she hadn't and she is saying that she is a fan of the offspring but she has only heard Hit That and refuses to listen to any of their other songs :mad:

Human
10-12-2005, 11:35 AM
I don't mind at all.

Evka.pl
10-12-2005, 11:39 AM
My friend says that she really likes the the Offspring but the only song by them that she has heard is Hit That which I think is one of their worst songs and before when she was round my house I put Smash on and she asked who it was so I told her that it was The Offspring and she asked if it was the CD with Hit That on it when I told her it wasn't she said "Oh i don't like it then" but I asked her if she had ever heard it and she hadn't and she is saying that she is a fan of the offspring but she has only heard Hit That and refuses to listen to any of their other songs :mad:

she's not an offspring fan then. she's a hit that fan...LOL

stathis21
10-12-2005, 11:50 AM
self titled are real punk rock albums..
you cant call them pop puck..

offspring_freak_3
10-12-2005, 01:54 PM
i hate those people :mad:

Nirushika6789
10-12-2005, 01:58 PM
^ i dont mind them...they usually stay in general chat because they have friends there etc

now the ones who deliberately come in gereral offspring chat just to slag them off...they annoy me...andi hate those people because they are just looking for a fight

Amanda
10-12-2005, 02:04 PM
Happens all the time.I have two cousins who used to love the offspring, apparently even more than me, I mean they were obsessed. Bought cds, posters, tees, the whole deal. 4 months later they threw everything away cause they were "over that" and began to colect blink 182 stuff. Last I heard it was Eminem and 50 cents...it never ends, its a new trend every 6 months.

Nirushika6789
10-12-2005, 02:06 PM
^yea with a lot of people its all about what the majority likes

if the majority likes punk rock...they will like punk rock

if the majority likes rap...they will like rap

its a vicious circle

fuckB Ratty
10-12-2005, 02:07 PM
self titled are real punk rock albums..
you cant call them pop puck..
Your wrong, self titled was like hardcore punk. Ixnay became punk rock and thats how they stayed. they were never pop-punk, mabye a few of there songs were but they don't have to be labeld that way.

Amanda
10-12-2005, 02:09 PM
Yeah, my cousins follow exactly what the majority tells them to. Its an eternal search for exceptance. They sacrifice their own personalities just so they'll be liked. I'm wondering what'll happen when they wake up 5 years from now and realise they have no idea who they are because they spent most of their lives letting others define them. Its saddening.

Nirushika6789
10-12-2005, 02:12 PM
When they wake up 5 years from now and realise they have no idea who they are because they spent most of their lives letting others define them. Its saddening.
yea well...it usually only lasts for a while although there is a lot of girls in my school that think its uncool to be themselves...they have a 'leader' and obey all commands

its like a girls mafia
lol

luckily im not a member :D

Amanda
10-12-2005, 02:15 PM
The oldest one of them though is 18 and she still acts like a complete moron. I mean, if she at least had a defined style, i wouldn't care if she was a walking talking Barbie, at least that would be who she is. Instead she's 18 and she changes her style acording to what trendy magazines and mtv tell hes is cool. One minuet she's punk, next she's hippie, now she's gangsta or whatever the fuck its called...

fuckB Ratty
yea well...it usually only lasts for a while although there is a lot of girls in my school that think its uncool to be themselves...they have a 'leader' and obey all commands

its like a girls mafia
lol

luckily im not a member :D
there is no such thing in my school. you tell a girl what to do and she will tell you to shut the fuck up.
and anyways what does this have to do with the offspring being pop???

Nirushika6789
there is no such thing in my school. you tell a girl what to do and she will tell you to shut the fuck up.
and anyways what does this have to do with the offspring being pop???

lol i dont know...im going off topic ..sorry

back on topic

Nirushika6789
10-12-2005, 02:16 PM
The oldest one of them though is 18 ...
i thought when you said at the start that they were 11 or 12....no offence but that girl has got issues

Amanda
10-12-2005, 02:19 PM
She's been like that since she was 11, it was normal back then i guess, i mean lots of teens fall in that trap. But now she's 18, in college, and still needs people telling her who to be. And yeah, i agree, she has major issues. He sister is 16 and going down the same road...

Nirushika6789
10-12-2005, 02:20 PM
Her sister is 16 and going down the same road...
shes following her big sister I guess....well you never know..she might end up being her own person

Tijs
10-12-2005, 02:23 PM
Let's keep it on topic please, thank you.

Nirushika6789
10-12-2005, 02:23 PM
yea good point...sorry about that

back on topic....

Amanda
10-12-2005, 02:24 PM
Maybe. Its funny though, how they look down on me every time i meantion that i still like the offspring, its like: "eeew but that was over ages agoooo" lol

Amanda
10-12-2005, 02:24 PM
Aight, sorry bout that.

offspring_freak_3
10-12-2005, 03:11 PM
Your wrong, self titled was like hardcore punk. Ixnay became punk rock and thats how they stayed. they were never pop-punk, mabye a few of there songs were but they don't have to be labeld that way.
:rolleyes: I agree with you

Original prankstA
10-12-2005, 03:17 PM
:rolleyes: I agree with you
yes me too

offspring_freak_3
10-12-2005, 03:17 PM
^ i dont mind them...they usually stay in general chat because they have friends there etc

now the ones who deliberately come in gereral offspring chat just to slag them off...they annoy me...andi hate those people because they are just looking for a fight
yeah i know, but some of them come annoying us here, and that piss me off. and i totally agree with you in those second part, most of them likes to spam the forum :mad:

nameless
10-12-2005, 03:31 PM
i wouldnt say i was that bothered! offspring arent to everyones taste!

AN OFFSPRING
10-12-2005, 04:03 PM
kiss my ass you faggot yankee

AN OFFSPRING
10-12-2005, 04:05 PM
i was talking to tijs

barangatang
10-12-2005, 04:07 PM
Omgzorz!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Da Ofpsrnig Arn't Pop Punk!!!!!!!!!!~!``~~~!11~`~! They Hard()re!!!!!!! Punkrokc

Drummerguy123
10-12-2005, 04:43 PM
I don't even know what to classify them as anymore. They keep changing. S/T was late 80's punk/metal, Ignition was 90's punk/grunge (sort of), Smash was very much like Ignition, Ixnay was punk with a hint of pop, Americana was mostly pop with some metal/punk songs, Co1 was pretty much pop with some rock, then Splinter was more nu-punk/nu-metal with a hint of pop. I am really confused about what to think of them. It all depends on which era you are talking about. Actually, I like how their style changes because you never know what to expect. Which is also why I don't like Green Day. Other than American Idiot (which sucked) all of Greenday's songs sound the same. Anyways, nobody can really classify the Offspring all together, just their individual c-d's.

bd007h
10-12-2005, 11:34 PM
I hate all the people that say all their songs sound the same.

T-6005
10-13-2005, 02:03 AM
They are rock. Classifying music ruins it.

neocon58
10-13-2005, 02:20 AM
Shut the fuck up

Kitten
10-13-2005, 02:24 AM
Why complain about it? When Pretty Fly came out that happened all the time, but there are still fans picked up in that era that are listening to them now. Most of the teeny fans will get over it, and move onto the next big craze, however, out of them about 20% might still listen to and support the band by buying albums and seeing them live.

Tigerfan
10-13-2005, 04:51 AM

Some Offspring is punk pop some is pop rock and some is rock. Who cares?? Most of it is awesome no matter what it is.

Rufus
10-13-2005, 11:13 AM
Who cares cares if they are pop,punk,emo,rap etc. they play good music and it shouldn't matter what genre they are I hate people who like/dislike music because of its genre :mad:

offspring kid
10-13-2005, 11:17 AM
the offspring are both Punk and Pop Punk !!!! not like blink 182 or yellow card bullshit!!! you can say they are the best punkrockband and they FUCKING ROCK !

platinumpt
10-13-2005, 11:17 AM
Offspring has many styles. Not only punk rock, pop punk, pop rock or whatever. Anyway, no, that never happened to me. I guess you're just fishing for comments.