PDA

View Full Version : Sharing some PMs (public messages)

Sin Studly
10-12-2005, 06:21 AM
(before you complain, if you don't send me retarded harrassing private messages I don't want, then you won't have to complain about having your 'privacy' broken when I showcase your idiocy to the rest of the board.)

fuck you
ya inbred cunt whats it like yer sister being the only person ye can have sex with p.s. whats she like?
- glescapunk

Humour
Hey man,
Listen I see that most people find you funny and I do to sometimes, but theres a time and place man. I mean fuck, I think it's weird that people say this kinda shit on public forums, and yeah most people are just bluffing but Human's fuckin 10 years old!! The fact she's even thought about it is bad enough. Don't encourage her even more.
- billiejoe87
Re: Humour
She will sleep in God's house.
- Sin Studly
Fuckin hell dude. I'm not trying to be rude, but do you have anything which even closely resembles a heart?
- billiejoe87

What's up?
I've been blocked form posting, editing or threading. Too many jokes. I wish i could respond to some of the things being said. I miss talking to you. Even when you're being a complete ass. Laughing and music are the best healers.
Isn't wierd how some things offend people and other things don't.
You know Sin, it's ok to be nice to people, actually a lot more fun.
LOVIN Peace Bliss THE OFFSPRING!!
jennie
- jennie

!
Where do you live?
Would you like to meet up and see your fucking white power in action? If you say that Slavs are weak and they suck then how about you meet one yourself
- anita

hey
i really must say....you are the meanest person on these boards. your probably not even going to care, but why do you spend most of your free time posting on boards just to insult people? and the one about hurricane katrina....how the fuck did you turn that into cyber sex...that was a national disaster and people died. i've come to the conclusion that you really are dead and don't have feelings. really...come one...is it that hard to be nice?
- Offspring7

hrth
How am I a Kyke? Poles hate them - they're all Catholics, and there's churches on every street corner. I never betrayed you - I've said I'm Polish before. if Poles aren't white then why's there so many of them on Stormfront? Why are they welcomed there with open arms? Am why am I welcomed into the BNP so readily? Twat.
- Thucydides

wheelchairman
10-12-2005, 06:23 AM
The last two are my favorites.

crazy_offspring_gal
10-12-2005, 06:30 AM
I get weird PM's.. tho im not shallow enough to share them with everybody else.

the_offsprings_monkey
10-12-2005, 06:31 AM
Can I post your sexy ones kim... lmfao!!

wheelchairman
No, you're just shallow and insecure enough to feel the need to express your puppy love to your boyfriend on the board at every opportunity.

crazy_offspring_gal
Can I post your sexy ones kim... lmfao!!
No!.......

(ten)

crazy_offspring_gal
10-12-2005, 06:32 AM
No, you're just shallow and insecure enough to feel the need to express your puppy love to your boyfriend on the board at every opportunity.
*staying calm* no im just not shallow to post up people who PM me

the_offsprings_monkey
10-12-2005, 06:32 AM
No!.......

(ten)
Dammit you fucking jewish pimp slapping cunt.

crazy_offspring_gal
10-12-2005, 06:33 AM
Dammit you fucking jewish pimp slapping cunt.
Yay im jewish... no wait.. no im not :(

the_offsprings_monkey
10-12-2005, 06:35 AM
You think me calling you a jew is bad, I got nicknamed 'Kid Hitler' in little school.

crazy_offspring_gal
10-12-2005, 06:36 AM
You think me calling you a jew is bad, I got nicknamed 'Kid Hitler' in little school.
'kim hitler' .... *cracks up*

the_offsprings_monkey
10-12-2005, 06:39 AM
'kim hitler' .... *cracks up*
Kim hiter?!?! or are you stupid and ment to type kid hitler?

crazy_offspring_gal
10-12-2005, 06:42 AM
Kim hiter?!?! or are you stupid and ment to type kid hitler?
No i was really saying 'kim hitler'

wheelchairman
10-12-2005, 06:44 AM
You people are spamming and ruining topics again. Take it to PM please.

crazy_offspring_gal
10-12-2005, 06:45 AM
How about... no!

the_offsprings_monkey
Yea sorry mate, Im gonna stop it but im telling you she won't.

wheelchairman
Yea sorry mate, Im gonna stop it but im telling you she won't.
So don't reply to her then. It takes two.

crazy_offspring_gal
10-12-2005, 06:46 AM
So don't reply to her then. It takes two.
Omg.. look how clever you are!..

wheelchairman
10-12-2005, 06:53 AM
Omg.. look how clever you are!..
As opposed to the scared, insecure, and ultimately lonely little girl that needs to flirt openly and publicly with her more than unwilling boyfriend, to validate her own feelings. Who needs to feel like the world is against her, so that she can justify her own actions, and act like she lives in a ghetto.

crazy_offspring_gal
10-12-2005, 06:56 AM
As opposed to the scared, insecure, and ultimately lonely little girl that needs to flirt openly and publicly with her more than unwilling boyfriend, to validate her own feelings. Who needs to feel like the world is against her, so that she can justify her own actions, and act like she lives in a ghetto.
Is that ment to hurt my feelings... because.. honesty.. its not!

JohnnyNemesis
10-12-2005, 10:13 AM
wheelchairman never meant to hurt your feelings. I think he was just being honest about his opinion of the two of you.

Anyway, the PM from Thucydides is hilarious, because she still doesn't realize that we could give a shit whether she's Slavic, Nordic, English, Polish, or fuckin' Chinese. She doesn't realize that people make fun of her because she refuses to look at facts, not because she's "Jewish".
I also think that the suicide thing was going a bit too far though. But then again, who am I to decide what's going to far?

ruroken
10-12-2005, 10:38 AM
I <3 this thread. :cool:

0r4ng3
10-12-2005, 04:31 PM
That first one is funny and sad at the same time.

Human
10-12-2005, 09:20 PM
- glescapunk

Humour
Hey man,
Listen I see that most people find you funny and I do to sometimes, but theres a time and place man. I mean fuck, I think it's weird that people say this kinda shit on public forums, and yeah most people are just bluffing but Human's fuckin 10 years old!! The fact she's even thought about it is bad enough. Don't encourage her even more.
- billiejoe87
She will sleep in God's house.
- Sin Studly
Fuckin hell dude. I'm not trying to be rude, but do you have anything which even closely resembles a heart?
- billiejoe87

These are my favorite ones. To actually take sin seriously...

Human
10-12-2005, 09:33 PM
Hmm, see the funny thing is, your not really hurting me, because I openly posted in the no more suicide threads forum about how much of an idiot you were for what you posted. Furthermore, I haven't seen anyone actually agree that what you did to Human was funny or right. The only people who would find it funny to try and encourage a 10 year old to commit suicide would be fags like you and This thread is gay.
That 10 year old(me) actually repects TTIG and sin. I mean, it bis obviously just screwing with me.

billiejoe87
10-12-2005, 09:34 PM
These are my favorite ones. To actually take sin seriously...

Your a sad fuck. You were full complaining and whining about how bad your miserable life was, and then Sin started encouraging you to kill yourself, so me and a few others jumped in to help you. Your a sad little shit. Go get a life, realise why you don't have any friends.

0r4ng3
10-12-2005, 09:36 PM
Your a sad fuck. You were full complaining and whining about how bad your miserable life was, and then Sin started encouraging you to kill yourself, so me and a few others jumped in to help you. Your a sad little shit. Go get a life, realise why you don't have any friends.
Seriously, who's side are you on here?

Human
10-12-2005, 09:36 PM
Realize why many people think you're pathetic. Yes I appreciate it, blah blah blah but I chose to ignore sin which was the best thing to do instead of sending him hate PMs. he only says it for the attention.

billiejoe87
10-12-2005, 09:37 PM
Seriously, who's side are you on here?

Well until 5 minutes ago, I thought I was defending Human against Sin Studly. But it seems Human is the biggest cock of all.

coke_a_holic
10-12-2005, 09:40 PM
Hey, everyone, Billiejoe is a spam account of fuckme! Pretty funny, huh? Stop talking to him.

billiejoe87
10-12-2005, 09:45 PM
Hey, everyone, Billiejoe is a spam account of fuckme! Pretty funny, huh? Stop talking to him.

Ah huh. Now where'd you think up that one?

0r4ng3
10-12-2005, 10:02 PM
Ah huh. Now where'd you think up that one?
In his head, possibly.

billiejoe87
10-12-2005, 10:03 PM
In his head, possibly.Well its pretty random, but he seems to be following a trend set by Autonomist.

coke_a_holic
10-12-2005, 11:09 PM
Alright, fuckme!, the jokes over. You don't have to hide behind your precious fake account anymore.

wheelchairman
10-12-2005, 11:25 PM
She's 10 years old. Keep that in mind before you go nuts on her.

Sin Studly
10-13-2005, 02:00 AM
Human > billiejoe87.

Paint_It_Black
10-13-2005, 02:02 AM
Human seems pretty fucking awesome for a 10 year old.