PDA

View Full Version : oh my fucking god.

Sunny
10-12-2005, 06:20 AM
i am a fiery ball of rage right now.

Imagine having to take a really difficult course with a harsh teacher.
Imagine having to redo two projects, one of them being 48 pages.
Imagine having to stay up all night, drinking so much coffee you feel like you're gonna vomit, pulling a damn near all-nighter (30 mins of sleep), being so exhausted you almost cry, but staying up anyway to finish the god damned things...
Imagine waking up sore, miserable, aching, nauseous, with bloodshot eyes and a strong sense of accomplishment...

AND READING AN EMAIL FROM YOUR TEACHER SAYING THAT TODAY'S CLASS IS CANCELLED BECAUSE OF A HOLIDAY.

and get this, he's been in touch with us throughout the week and NEVER SAID A FUCKING WORD ABOUT IT.

fuck this bullshit! dammit! rah!

crazy_offspring_gal
10-12-2005, 06:22 AM
Dam thats just.. *speachless*.. out of order!

belen1979
10-12-2005, 06:25 AM
hummmmmmm, that's the kind of things teachers do to show they are powerful... lol

Rag Doll
10-12-2005, 07:04 AM
i'm sorry. some professors really fucking suck. =(

i've had some bad professor experiences this semester too....guh.

Dead Poetic
10-12-2005, 07:45 AM
Iím heading nowhere fast. I need your hands. Which breath will be my last? Itís gone, my past. Love with a broken heart. Iím here alone. Iím getting taken away. I hope youíre coming soon. :(

That Punk Kid You Love
10-12-2005, 08:46 AM
Iím heading nowhere fast. I need your hands. Which breath will be my last? Itís gone, my past. Love with a broken heart. Iím here alone. Iím getting taken away. I hope youíre coming soon. :(

Yes my love,the night's darkness shall stoweth apon my brow,but I shall reach you soon. Wait at your window and I shall appear on my Dubbed out horse with the tear drops on it.

JohnnyNemesis
10-12-2005, 09:02 AM
Your professor is the ultimate douchebag. Still, be glad that you DID get some work done!

Still, what an ass. You should kick him.

That Punk Kid You Love
10-12-2005, 09:06 AM
Your professor is the ultimate douchebag. Still, be glad that you DID get some work done!

Still, what an ass. You should kick him.

Kicks his ass! Kick his ass real hard!

Just a Girl
10-12-2005, 09:07 AM
rah!

that was so cute.

anyway, your professor is a huge twat and should be made to eat his own arms. Mr Goodbar's right, you should kick him.

That Punk Kid You Love
10-12-2005, 09:09 AM
that was so cute.

anyway, your professor is a huge twat and should be made to eat his own arms. Mr Goodbar's right, you should kick him.

Kick him really really hard! Make him cry!

Little_Miss_1565
10-12-2005, 09:22 AM
Good christ that sucks. I"m sorry, my love!

I say go turn those fuckers in anyway. He's got a mailbox in the department office or something, right? Turn them in, get them out of your sight, and then go curl up with the husband and sleep for like a year.

<3.

Drink lots of water to get all that caffeine out of your system.

memento
10-12-2005, 02:44 PM
Stop whining.

Sunny
10-12-2005, 02:48 PM
Stop breathing.

1565, i like the way you think. =p

TheUnholyNightbringer
10-12-2005, 02:49 PM
Well, you know what they say.. nothing says "you've fucked with my day" like a parcel bomb!

0r4ng3
10-12-2005, 02:51 PM
Well, you know what they say.. nothing says "you've fucked with my day" like a parcel bomb!
I wouldn't go that far, but that was fuckin' hilarious.

Look at it this way: You don't have to worry about the projects today, so just do whatever. Free day in my book.

dalaksta
10-12-2005, 02:59 PM
i am a fiery ball of rage right now..

HOLY HELL!!! thats some harsh ass shit!!! HOLY FUCk!!!
shouldve been a slacker

JoY
10-13-2005, 03:57 AM
I can't even begin to imagine how incredibly frustrating that must've been.
when reading your first post, I kept nodding like, "yeah, getting there, imagining it.. quite doable" & then I read the last line, like "holyfuckjaysussuckie".