PDA

View Full Version : Very Good Day

That Punk Kid You Love
10-12-2005, 08:55 AM
Holy shit,its only 9:40AM and Ive already managed to get withdrawn from public schooling to home schooling,gotten a Burger King Enormous Omletwich,get the day off from doing anything,and gotten my computer to work right as soon as it was turned on instead of fucking up and restarting.

Today is the start of a new beginning.

Duracell
10-12-2005, 08:57 AM
Good fo' u

That Punk Kid You Love
10-12-2005, 09:00 AM
Good fo' u

\m/ Have you gone back to yo gansta ways? \m/

When da pimps be callin,who ya heard? Throw em a bird call shots ya heard. when my gangsta be shootin up grap ya nuts and be a gangsta klutz ya heard.

Duracell
10-12-2005, 09:02 AM
aw hells yeah, dat shiit be tight

the_offsprings_monkey
10-12-2005, 09:02 AM
\m/ Have you gone back to yo gansta ways? \m/

When da pimps be callin,who ya heard? Throw em a bird call shots ya heard. when my gangsta be shootin up grap ya nuts and be a gangsta klutz ya heard.
OMFGZ you is like so gonna get murked up if you come down my block init

Duracell
10-12-2005, 09:05 AM
R-A-G to the motherfuckin E

That Punk Kid You Love
10-12-2005, 09:07 AM
OMFGZ you is like so gonna get murked up if you come down my block init

Shiit bra,Duracell,Wishomie,me,and maybe a few intelligent ganstas will roll up in our gold Impala blasting "Come Out N Play" and start blastin alittle sumthin sumthin,ya heard?

Duracell
10-12-2005, 09:13 AM
Shiit bra,Duracell,Wishomie,me,and maybe a few intelligent ganstas will roll up in our gold Impala blasting "Come Out N Play" and start blastin alittle sumthin sumthin,ya heard?

fo sho, Yo motherfuckin hoes!!!, we do it doggystyle. I've fucked the fleas off a bitch and shaked the ticks off my dick. In hur booty is were I buried my muthafuckin bone.

the_offsprings_monkey
10-12-2005, 09:16 AM
We will shoot at you with our "bow and arrows" init

That Punk Kid You Love
10-12-2005, 09:20 AM
fo sho, Yo motherfuckin hoes!!!, we do it doggystyle. I've fucked the fleas off a bitch and shaked the ticks off my dick. In hur booty is were I buried my muthafuckin bone.

Fo shizzle my nizzle we be doin it doggystizzle bra. She took his dick and gave mine a lick and we waz like "Ruff ruff" to east and the west bra. It was silly shit but it was a hit when I sucked her tits and she step up to my dick ya heard.

Duracell
10-12-2005, 09:26 AM
Dat Shawty was crunk on the floor wide open, pussy poppin till I percolated.

That Punk Kid You Love
10-12-2005, 09:29 AM
You got that smurk when you pulled the perc. Ahh bra its crunk we made that hoe a punk.