PDA

View Full Version : what's the info on ICP?

babycraze{Angie}
11-26-2004, 01:54 PM
ok, i heard that Insane Clown Posse sux, then i heard that they kick ass, since i neva heard their stuff, what are they? if u say they suck ass, then tell me why. if u say they do kick ass, then tell me why too. there's gotta be a reason, i mean if i say i hate sum1 or sumthing, i have a reason for it, it makes more sense. so sumbody, explain this for me or for whomever wonders the same.

lousyskater
11-26-2004, 02:04 PM
they suck because they try to rap.

babycraze{Angie}
11-26-2004, 02:05 PM
lol ok, there's one reason, thanx for that, *trys to keep laugh in*, hehehehe, keep em coming ppl, more reasons, the better for more understanding.

TechniK
11-26-2004, 02:10 PM
I signed up just to reply to your post.

ICP(Insane Clown Posse) is an underground rap-ish band.
They have kind of made their own religon and are believers in the dark carnival.

They rap about killing people and things like that.
Wicked shit.
They're signed up with Psychopathic Records.

http://www.hallsofillusions.com/_content_images/icp/063.jpg
http://www.hallsofillusions.com/_content_images/icp/07.jpg
ICP consists of two members,
Although they do their songs with other people from Psychopathic Records such as:

ABK (Anybody Killa)
http://www.hallsofillusions.com/_content_images/abk/gotj1.jpg

Twiztid
http://www.hallsofillusions.com/_content_images/twiztid/037.jpg

And others.

The lyrics are sometimes a bit strong, but I'm not sure if you're into that or not.

Just like any other banned, I can't say if ICP is for you or not.

Go to www.hallsofillusions.com and look around on the ICP section.

You can get your questions asked in the forums maybe.

TechniK
11-26-2004, 02:15 PM
Alot of people say they suck though.
So you should just listen to a couple of their songs, then you decide.

babycraze{Angie}
11-26-2004, 02:17 PM
cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool, thanx man. truthfully, i like what i like, i hate what i hate, i just have to listen to their stuff and i'll say if i like it or not, im not the kind of person to classify what i like in the type of rock music, neway. the only music i can classify for is House Music, well mainly becuz House Music has changed so much only becuz of Europe, they fucked it up, DAMN BASTARDS! but newayz, yea, thanx for the info, thanx for signing up just to reply in my post. :o nah im not embarrassed, i just wanted to use that face for once. :D

TechniK
11-26-2004, 02:21 PM
Haha, okay.

I've always liked Offspring.

I got all their albums.

I brought my first album of theirs when I was like 9, and that was 5 years ago.

I use to always come to the site back when it was completly different.
I think that was like 3 years ago.

But yeah, I havn't been back for ages.

I'm not sure if I'll stay or not.

babycraze{Angie}
11-26-2004, 02:21 PM
a bit like wannbe Kiss, don't ya think? im talking about the face make-up, in a way, they did steal the make-up thing. just my opinion, and screw going to the site, ima just download sum songs that i think have good titles, hold up, brb. then i'll have my opinion, at least for SUM songs

TechniK
11-26-2004, 02:23 PM
a bit like wannbe Kiss, don't ya think? im talking about the face make-up, in a way, they did steal the make-up thing. just my opinion, and screw going to the site, ima just download sum songs that i think have good titles, hold up, brb. then i'll have my opinion, at least for SUM songs

Some might give you a bad impression.

Do you have AIM?

babycraze{Angie}
11-26-2004, 02:26 PM
awwww sorry, i don't, i only have yahoo.

Tijs
11-26-2004, 02:29 PM
ICP fucking rock though. Didn't the Offspring had a 'fight' with ICP back in 1999 at woodstock or something? I believe they did...

babycraze{Angie}
11-26-2004, 02:29 PM
OH MY MUTHAFUCKIN' GOD!!!!!!! THIS SONG IS FUCKIN' HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!! Eminem's Mom is fuckin' funny!

babycraze{Angie}
11-26-2004, 02:30 PM
Haha, okay.

I've always liked Offspring.

I got all their albums.

I brought my first album of theirs when I was like 9, and that was 5 years ago.

I use to always come to the site back when it was completly different.
I think that was like 3 years ago.

But yeah, I havn't been back for ages.

I'm not sure if I'll stay or not.
man i know too many 14 year olds, this sux!!!! im too young :(

TechniK
11-26-2004, 02:30 PM
Damn.

Well,
Get "Juggalo Family" by Dark Lotus if you can.
And also get "The raven's mirror"

Each one of their songs sounds a bit different though.
So you might get one you don't like, know what I mean?

You know Jamie Madrox rapped about something like this only I never really thought about how horrible it really is, laying in a coffin, in a pine black box, the only sound being that of my heart if Im alive.
But I've got no pulse of ever-breath for days I remember the crash and after that it's a haze, but I do recall thy funeral, them lowering me in, it was about that time when my soul kicked back in, I tried to move my fingers or somethin', got nothin but dirt hitting the top from them shoveling, I'm fucked.
It's been at lease two weeks but I don't keep time, I just lay herre motionless in this rotting body of mine, I tried fantasy realms and dreaming my way out, it only leads to mind panicking and torturing thoughts about running and breathing will it ever really happen again, please God, heaven or hell just let something begin

That's from "The Raven's Mirror"

TechniK
11-26-2004, 02:33 PM
We be doing murder everyday, we be good enough to get away,
You wont even know a wicked clown had hit the door until your mellon hit the floor and roll away.

babycraze{Angie}
11-26-2004, 02:35 PM
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....................kay i don't think i like that they say "fuck Beastie Boys" becuz i like Beastie Boys, they're not the best, but they're good. and i'll try to get those songs, but i don't know the site i download from (which is badass cuz i don't pay for shit on it) but i'll try neway. they're funny, but they're not all that great, and i like funny! :D especially funny dudes, guys who make me laugh are kul! i like guys who are funny, not to be a slut or a whore or w/e, im just saying it's cool when a guy is funny, i know a lot of em.

TechniK
11-26-2004, 02:35 PM
There is to many good songs.

Get "12", it's from the Riddle Box album.

I'm gonna go play Vice City, I'll be back later.

TechniK
11-26-2004, 02:37 PM
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....................kay i don't think i like that they say "fuck Beastie Boys" becuz i like Beastie Boys, they're not the best, but they're good. and i'll try to get those songs, but i don't know the site i download from (which is badass cuz i don't pay for shit on it) but i'll try neway. they're funny, but they're not all that great, and i like funny! :D especially funny dudes, guys who make me laugh are kul! i like guys who are funny, not to be a slut or a whore or w/e, im just saying it's cool when a guy is funny, i know a lot of em.

I like their serious songs more, so I'm not sure what songs you will like.

babycraze{Angie}
11-26-2004, 02:39 PM
I like their serious songs more, so I'm not sure what songs you will like.
THAT is what i like, if most ppl can't figure what i like in music, then that's good, im doing a good job at keeping to myself, :D . umkay, i might catch ya later, i might not, i change my timing on here a lot so i neva know when i come on, sumtimes i change my mind, im really unpredictable, even to myself.

babycraze{Angie}
11-26-2004, 02:41 PM
"they have serious songs?!" is what my sister wants to know, she doesn't like ICP, she's one of those who told me they suck. lol.

samr
11-26-2004, 03:37 PM
ICP sucks.

samr
11-26-2004, 03:39 PM
ICP fucking rock though. Didn't the Offspring had a 'fight' with ICP back in 1999 at woodstock or something? I believe they did...

Is that true? I hope Dexter gave a beating on their fugly asses.

TechniK
11-26-2004, 03:41 PM
ICP sucks.
Maybe you should've read the first post some more, and actually said why they suck.

TechniK
11-26-2004, 03:42 PM
Most, if not all the songs on Shangri-La are serious songs.

Tijs
11-26-2004, 03:56 PM
Is that true? I hope Dexter gave a beating on their fugly asses.
I think so yeah, could've been another band though, I'll do some searching to it.

babycraze{Angie}
11-26-2004, 04:10 PM
yea, give a reason, retard. saying sum crap about a band/artist with no reason means ur just saying cuz others have said it before u and u just follow, i hate followers, im a leader, but i only lead myself, i help my friends but i lead them through their own ways. walking along side me is NOT a good thing cuz i don't like it.

nitropenguin!
11-26-2004, 05:05 PM
Well, I can't say whether I like 'em or not. I've heard one song... Under the moon, is it? It was okay, can't recall, long time ago. But I have read lyrics to a couple songs and my only reaction was *...:confused:*

babycraze{Angie}
11-26-2004, 05:07 PM
Well, I can't say whether I like 'em or not. I've heard one song... Under the moon, is it? It was okay, can't recall, long time ago. But I have read lyrics to a couple songs and my only reaction was *...:confused:*
lol well thanx for replying neway bro. maybe u should try to get back at them and re-think it huh? then u can possibly come up with an answer for my thread.

nitropenguin!
11-26-2004, 05:29 PM
Obviously no answer is the right answer, Angie. Everyone here has different opinions about certain bands. So I suggest you download some ICP songs and decide for yourself.

babycraze{Angie}
11-26-2004, 05:47 PM
whoa! nobody has called me Angie on here for ages! y all the sudden? and besides, *brings in sarcastic voice* im just trying to get ppl to say what they think since everyone is so opinionated about bands/artists. i guess everybody dun went scared now then.

Andrew14
11-26-2004, 06:53 PM
icp licks grandpa balls

samr
11-26-2004, 08:17 PM
yea, give a reason, retard. saying sum crap about a band/artist with no reason means ur just saying cuz others have said it before u and u just follow, i hate followers, im a leader, but i only lead myself, i help my friends but i lead them through their own ways. walking along side me is NOT a good thing cuz i don't like it.

*sigh*

Someone get a toothbrush, fast, because she has bullshit coming out of her mouth.

im just trying to get ppl to say what they think since everyone is so opinionated about bands/artists.

That's what I did.

babycraze{Angie}
11-26-2004, 09:06 PM
if bullshit was coming out of my mouth, u'd be the bullshit becuz i clearly stated for a reason dumbass, that just goes to show that ur a follower.

samr
11-27-2004, 09:56 AM
That doesn't make any sense at all.

If you call me a follower, then you must be an idiot.

bouncingcoles
11-27-2004, 10:27 AM
ok, i heard that Insane Clown Posse sux, then i heard that they kick ass, since i neva heard their stuff, what are they? if u say they suck ass, then tell me why. if u say they do kick ass, then tell me why too. there's gotta be a reason, i mean if i say i hate sum1 or sumthing, i have a reason for it, it makes more sense. so sumbody, explain this for me or for whomever wonders the same.

dude run away. they are the worst group iv almost ever heard. they should all be shot. if you like songs about stabbing fat people and old ladies then they are the group for you. yes they have a song about killing fat people and old ladies.

babycraze{Angie}
11-27-2004, 05:53 PM
dude run away. they are the worst group iv almost ever heard. they should all be shot. if you like songs about stabbing fat people and old ladies then they are the group for you. yes they have a song about killing fat people and old ladies.
:confused: ummmmmmmmm.......k
i neva said i liked em nor have i said i don't, im just saying their lyrics are funny and yet sum i hate.

babycraze{Angie}
11-27-2004, 05:54 PM
That doesn't make any sense at all.

If you call me a follower, then you must be an idiot.
well maybe u need to re-read it, calling me an idiot, u won't even take the chance to try to figure it out, now that's slow.

and yes it does make sense, i said u're the bullshit cuz u have nothing to back up ur statement of claiming they suck.

nitropenguin!
11-27-2004, 05:57 PM
Samr just thinks they suck, who the fuck cares?

babycraze{Angie}
11-27-2004, 06:01 PM
Samr just thinks they suck, who the fuck cares?
lol. nobody ever asked who cared or what, i just wanted to see how many ppl ACTUALLY know the band, there are just sum ppl who go for what others say to or in front of them about a certain band then they start spreading it to other ppl they hear talking about that band. really pathetic if u do that (im not saying u, i mean everybody in general) cuz then that means u have NO taste whatsoever in UR own music. u don't go for what U think is good. and that's sad if ppl actually do that, really sad, it's more sad than when Johnny Cash died, and that is sad.

and it's good that he says he doesn't like em cuz he's being honest to himself, all im saying is that he should back himself up, that's all.

samr
11-27-2004, 06:33 PM
It is SUCH A PAIN to read your sentances.

lurn 2 type!!!1!11!

babycraze{Angie}
11-27-2004, 06:42 PM
It is SUCH A PAIN to read your sentances.

lurn 2 type!!!1!11!
Talking proper, like this, is not my way of typing in a thread on the net. But if it makes you understand my words better, I'll only type this when I'm talking to you. So you can stop complaining already.

samr
11-27-2004, 06:47 PM
Why not type like that all the time? People will take you more seriously.

babycraze{Angie}
11-27-2004, 06:55 PM
Why not type like that all the time? People will take you more seriously.
Well to tell you the truth, I don't care if people take me seriously or not. If they don't, they don't, that's not my problem if they don't understand my way of thinking. If anything, I'm one of the most intelligent kids in our entire school (which is populated with over a 1,000 kids.) But that's only speaking in my test scores and school work anyway. But my friends do consider me one of those who aren't afraid to say what they want, which is good, but a lot never agree with me only because they're just jealous! Nahhh, I'm just joking, it's just that they have different opinions about the same subject is all. And that's good that they say different things, it's just that they have no facts or details to back them up on it, that's what gets me so upset. Is the fact that they have no back-up, it's like a lawyer trying to prove his client is innocent but with no evidence. Do you get me?

samr
11-27-2004, 06:56 PM
Eh whatever...

babycraze{Angie}
11-27-2004, 06:58 PM
Eh whatever...
Pfhhhh, and to think I actually thought you would understand....What a load of shit that was. LOL!

samr
11-27-2004, 07:06 PM
Naw, I understand what your getting at, but this whole name calling thing could have been avoided. You obviously like some ICP, so even if I gave some opinionated reasons why I hate them, would you have cared anyway? Could you have just ignored my post if it was not what you wanted?

babycraze{Angie}
11-27-2004, 07:27 PM
Naw, I understand what your getting at, but this whole name calling thing could have been avoided. You obviously like some ICP, so even if I gave some opinionated reasons why I hate them, would you have cared anyway? Could you have just ignored my post if it was not what you wanted?
Not really. It's good to hear what other people say about certain bands because then you can actually rethink about them and really decide of you actually do like them or not. And I'm not very fond of ICP, they're funny lryically but they're not as good as I would've thought.

babycraze{Angie}
11-27-2004, 07:29 PM
Name calling? That's just my nature. I'm extremely used to it since my friends and I talk a lot of shit to eah other saying mean stuff, but we play around, we don't actually mean what we say to one another. That's just how I am. But what I call most people on here I do mean since I'm not friends with any. You? I wouldn't exactly consider a friend since I'm barely having a conversation with you. In some really weird way.

iwishiwereaduck
11-29-2004, 12:45 AM

why dont you listen to it and find out for yourself?

Personally I dont like them.

babycraze{Angie}
11-30-2004, 07:20 PM
why dont you listen to it and find out for yourself?

Personally I dont like them.
ummmm...in case u haven't read through the post all the way, i did, but as i said later on in the post, it's better to ask everybody becuz it actually gets to bring in ppl to say what they want about ICP, it shows they know what they're talking about.

UgLy_eLf
11-30-2004, 09:55 PM
They suck because they are sexist fucking pigs, that can't find anything worthwhile to rap about but bitches, blunts, and faggots.

Trip Boy
11-30-2004, 10:10 PM
^ I dont see anything wrong with that.

ThatOneGuy123
11-30-2004, 10:23 PM
I agree with trip

UgLy_eLf
12-01-2004, 07:42 AM
You wouldn't, thats why you're always on here posting Trip Boy, instead of fucking a bitch.