PDA

View Full Version : Suspended for saying "chink"

Megs
10-12-2005, 12:06 PM
yesterday i got landed with internal suspension, a talk with my head of year, a "chat" with my head-mistress and a whole lunchtime of standing outside upper school office by myself. why? because i called someone a chink. it was ummmm so to say retaliation though, he called me a fucking bitch, so i called him a chink. who gets suspended????? me.

Mentally_Challenged
10-12-2005, 12:07 PM
Haha. Tough luck.

Human
10-12-2005, 12:08 PM
I don't even know what chink means. But yes, that was a stupid thing to do.

the_offsprings_monkey
10-12-2005, 12:09 PM
yesterday i got landed with internal suspension, a talk with my head of year, a "chat" with my head-mistress and a whole lunchtime of standing outside upper school office by myself. why? because i called someone a chink. it was ummmm so to say retaliation though, he called me a fucking bitch, so i called him a chink. who gets suspended????? me.
I would'a punched him in the face and taken him to the skool of my kung pow!

Human
10-12-2005, 12:10 PM
Never quote the thread maker.

Megs
hmm i wish. then i would get..uh...external suspension methinks.

the_offsprings_monkey
Never quote the thread maker.
Never quote me then :D

Human
10-12-2005, 12:11 PM
Never quote me then :D
You did not make the thread.

Spork
10-12-2005, 12:12 PM

And bitch is a racial slur? You got suspended fairly.

Human
10-12-2005, 12:13 PM
What does it mean anyways?

JohnnyNemesis
10-12-2005, 12:13 PM
Spork beat me to it. Chink is worse than bitch.

You deserved to get suspended.

UnityMinersrulz
10-12-2005, 12:14 PM
*stomps over to megs school and blows a bullet into the person who called meg a fucking bitch*

Mentally_Challenged
10-12-2005, 12:17 PM
Why bother?

Megs
10-12-2005, 12:20 PM
*stomps over to megs school and blows a bullet into the person who called meg a fucking bitch*
haha, now you'll get suspended. :D

JohnnyNemesis
10-12-2005, 12:22 PM

Stop trying to get affection, you pathetic pervert. Stick to what you do best, and that's PMing anyone with a vagina asking if they'll help you lose your virginity. (http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8179)

Fucking dumbass.

Megs
10-12-2005, 12:23 PM
dat's not vwery nice......

Endymion
10-12-2005, 12:24 PM
i called him a chink.
was he jimbob?

Megs
10-12-2005, 12:27 PM
nope. his name's keir.

JohnnyNemesis
10-12-2005, 12:29 PM
dat's not vwery nice......

Sure it was. Click the link.

nope. his name's keir.
Ha! That's one letter off from Jimbob's last name. Funny...

Human
10-12-2005, 12:30 PM
What does chink mean?

Megs
10-12-2005, 12:31 PM
Sure it was. Click the link.

Ha! That's one letter off from Jimbob's last name. Funny...
true...i didn't notice that until you said it.... weird....

Linda
10-12-2005, 12:56 PM

Your mistake was getting caught.

Megs
10-12-2005, 12:57 PM
i wasn't exactly caught, a coulple of kids in the class heard me and started chanting racist racist and shit.

ruroken
10-12-2005, 12:58 PM
Hahahaha, you got fucked!! I said NIGGER hella loud and I didn't get fuckin suspended! In fact, I didn't get any punishment! Hahaha, everyone heard me, too! Hahahha.
Only, I wasn't calling anyone a nigger. But still, you so got fucked.

Linda
10-12-2005, 12:59 PM
i wasn't exactly caught, a coulple of kids in the class heard me and started chanting racist racist and shit.

I'd call that caught!

JohnnyNemesis
10-12-2005, 01:01 PM

You deserved it. Not because you ARE a racist (simply saying the word doesn't make you a racist), but because what you DID was racist.

I just hope you learm your lesson.

Vera
10-12-2005, 01:01 PM
Well, there's hardly any point in calling someone a chink if you don't do it to their face.

Endymion
10-12-2005, 01:15 PM
are you in kindergarten or something?

Megs
10-12-2005, 01:16 PM
nope. year 10. but we're talking the kids at my school. you expect them to grow up? please.

ruroken
10-12-2005, 01:19 PM
nope. year 10. but we're talking the kids at my school. you expect them to grow up? please.
You're a fine example of them then.

Megs
10-12-2005, 01:20 PM
exactly.................HEY! :D

TheUnholyNightbringer
10-12-2005, 01:38 PM
Hahahaha, you got fucked!! I said NIGGER hella loud and I didn't get fuckin suspended! In fact, I didn't get any punishment! Hahaha, everyone heard me, too! Hahahha.
Only, I wasn't calling anyone a nigger. But still, you so got fucked.

Yeah. You should be.. uh.. very proud of that.

Gotta agree with the whole "deserving it" thing. But why did he call you a bitch, anyway?

Megs
10-12-2005, 01:42 PM
Yeah. You should be.. uh.. very proud of that.

Gotta agree with the whole "deserving it" thing. But why did he call you a bitch, anyway?
god knows. i'm not saying i didn't deserve the suspension and all, but he should have some from of like....i don't know....somthing for insulting me. but either way, it's over with now i don't care

TheUnholyNightbringer
10-12-2005, 01:44 PM
Ouch, gotta detract some "uber" points for the use of "I dont care".

I sort of agree, but I can see why his insult was overshadowed. Racial insults are leapt upon in schools these days - and rightly so, too.

Megs
10-12-2005, 01:46 PM
Ouch, gotta detract some "uber" points for the use of "I dont care".

I sort of agree, but I can see why his insult was overshadowed. Racial insults are leapt upon in schools these days - and rightly so, too.
i know i shouldn't have said it, but i didn't even mean to! it's one of those moments where you mean to say one thing, but you're thinking about something else so yuo say the wrong thing.

Paint_It_Black
10-12-2005, 11:14 PM
And bitch is a racial slur? You got suspended fairly.

Pretty much what I was going to say. The chink called you a bitch, and even if he was correct you can still work on not being a bitch. Pointing out he's a chink is cruel, because he'll always be a chink.

This touches on why I dislike taking racial slurs so seriously. It does seem to imply, in this case, that being a chink is a negative thing. I understand it's complicated because racial slurs from someone who is truly rascist need to be dealt with, but in an otherwise fairly innocent context I feel it's more negative to treat it so seriously. I don't think I'm explaining this well.

Paint_It_Black
10-12-2005, 11:19 PM
i know i shouldn't have said it, but i didn't even mean to! it's one of those moments where you mean to say one thing, but you're thinking about something else so yuo say the wrong thing.

I once had a very similar experience and I called someone a black bastard. I hadn't intended to, and I don't think I'm particularly racist, but it just popped out. Of course, no one cared what disparaging remarks he had made to me. It became hell for a while. This was in highschool by the way. And the guy in question was a total piece of shit, and physically attacked me on several occasions. But my fuck-up of calling him "black" was what mattered to people. And that's not even a racial slur. If he had red-hair I would have called him a ginger bastard or some such thing. But I learned my lesson, always be careful what you say.