PDA

View Full Version : bavardage des francais

Trippy
10-12-2005, 02:58 PM
Why do you Frecnhman think that your language is so fucking good that you don't need to learn Engligh at all? You egocentrics pigs, get it through your head that French is not an important language at all and you need to invest at Engligh language. Fucking bitches, especially the ministers out there. I fucking hate to visit in France because no one of those idiots don't know how to speak goddamned English. Your school system blows.

0r4ng3
10-12-2005, 03:55 PM
Why do us people that only speak english think that it's the most important language? Answer that, and you'll see why French people only learn French.

TheUnholyNightbringer
10-12-2005, 03:56 PM
^ What I was going to say. Why should the French have to learn English? It's not their language.

Sinister
10-12-2005, 04:30 PM
hey, my mother tongue is French, yet I go throuh the annoyance of learning English to "broaden my horizon", as some might say. And I've learned a bit of Spanish too for the same purpose.

T-6005
10-12-2005, 04:33 PM
You're from Quebec. Don't try and tell me that shit you people over there talk is french. It sounds horrible. I'm from France, and it physically hurts when I hear people from Quebec.

Tired_Of_You
10-12-2005, 04:33 PM
It's the "old" French, baby.

platinumpt
10-12-2005, 06:47 PM
Trippy that shit about the languages happens in England too (as a few posters before me said very well) and in other countries in EU.

Anyway, I must say that when I went to France they were generally extremely polite with me, AND spoke to me in english, because I suck at French. Sometimes I started (or tried to start) a sentence in French, and the guy replied to me in english (my french skills are terrible, definitely). I have nothing to say against them, in fact I'm quite impressed with how things turned out to be. I spent a week there, and honestly, before I arrived, I was quite worried, because besides portuguese the only languages that I speak fairly enough are english and spanish...

SkyRocker
10-13-2005, 01:21 AM
I'm french and I don't think my language is so important but just the hardest to learn with asian ones. And I think english is the most important language, if I wouldn't thinking so ( eww surely a grammar error here ! ), I wouldn't be here, man !
BUT...I don't want to say you're half right because you seems to be a really great dumbfuck but it's true that a great number of french don't care about english ( lazyness ). Of course you're blaming us but there are so much reason to blame english speaking people to despise other languages...

a french fan
10-13-2005, 11:00 AM
Where have you heard that the French thinks they don't need at all to learn English ???
I'm FRENCH and proud of this but i' don't think that i needn't learn English !Speak easily English is an objectif for me !

Megs
10-13-2005, 12:42 PM
bonjour mes non-amis! :p

T-6005
10-13-2005, 12:43 PM
It's the "old" French, baby.

It's also a retarded form of french.

"Coffre" instead of "trousse"? I mean come ON! You're referring to your pencil case as your safe!

Tired_Of_You
10-13-2005, 05:31 PM
In France, they say...
"Caisse" instead of "voiture"?
"Parking" instead of "stationnement"?
"Shopping"...?
And I could continue. We didn't have any contact with the French during years & years & years which is why the way we talk is so different. We use English words because of what happened in our past, but you also use a lot of English words if it's not even more than us. We have weird expressions that come from our ancestors. Why whining about us when the Acadians also have an accent? Do you like their accent?

Qu'est-ce que tu pense de l'accent des Marseillais?

I believe every accent is beautiful in its own way and it's what makes us different than another country.

SkyRocker
10-14-2005, 01:30 AM
"Caisse" is not like a word, it's an expression, like some quebecker say "char" instead of "voiture".
Instead of car, you can say "bagnole", "maquine", "chiotte", "tacot", etc...you see ?
Et puis, t'arrêtes de niaiser les marseillais, coudonc ! :p
In addition, you cannot imagine how much accents there are due to regions...
I personnaly find accents very nice, canadian don't sounds horrible as it's been said, it's a question of usage.

sitdyneshelagh
10-14-2005, 05:15 AM
You egocentrics pigs

LOL. LOL. LOL. LOL.

Tired_Of_You
10-14-2005, 02:47 PM
"Caisse" is not like a word, it's an expression, like some quebecker say "char" instead of "voiture".
Instead of car, you can say "bagnole", "maquine", "chiotte", "tacot", etc...you see ?
Et puis, t'arrêtes de niaiser les marseillais, coudonc ! :p
In addition, you cannot imagine how much accents there are due to regions...
I personnaly find accents very nice, canadian don't sounds horrible as it's been said, it's a question of usage.
Je sais que "caisse" est une expression, mais il a écrit que on utilise "coffre" à la place de "trousse", alors je lui ai fait rappelé que vous aussi vous avez des expressions qui n'ont pas toujours nécéssairement de sens. =P Hey, j'ai pas niaiser les Marseillais! J'aime leur accent. J'ai simplement voulu savoir l'opinion de T-6005. La même chose pour l'accent Acadien.

Sorry for all of you who only speak English, if anyone really wants a translation I can do it.

wickedsparkle
10-14-2005, 04:58 PM
Je sais que "caisse" est une expression, mais il a écrit que on utilise "coffre" à la place de "trousse", alors je lui ai fait rappelé que vous aussi vous avez des expressions qui n'ont pas toujours nécéssairement de sens. =P Hey, j'ai pas niaiser les Marseillais! J'aime leur accent. J'ai simplement voulu savoir l'opinion de T-6005. La même chose pour l'accent Acadien.

Sorry for all of you who only speak English, if anyone really wants a translation I can do it.

i understood a bit of that, as i am in my third year of learning french, its kinda hard to learn (french) , after learning and speaking english all my life. my french teacher is not the best ever, either.

semi-related note, also second year of latin