PDA

View Full Version : The_offsprings_monkey

TheUnholyNightbringer
10-13-2005, 07:37 AM
If you're so anti-racism, why have you got a Swastika in your avatar?

Paint_It_Black
10-13-2005, 07:44 AM
Hey if your a drummer in a band that has play a few little gigs, does thtat mean you've failed?

Does that help you understand?

the_offsprings_monkey
10-13-2005, 07:45 AM
I aint racist I just like that flag, and yes I know that is fucking stupid.

JohnnyNemesis
10-13-2005, 08:11 AM

It is. It really, really, really is.

the_offsprings_monkey
10-13-2005, 08:15 AM
I know, im trying to find a good photo to put in there now.

T-6005
10-13-2005, 08:16 AM
I suggest at least taking that one out until you do.

the_offsprings_monkey
10-13-2005, 08:18 AM
I have for now I have put a pissing monkey up.

Spork
10-13-2005, 08:19 AM

Bit of an oxymoron, If you really aren't racist, would you really flaunt that flag around?

the_offsprings_monkey
10-13-2005, 08:21 AM
Bit of an oxymoron, If you really aren't racist, would you really flaunt that flag around?
I aint, I just like the way it looks. plus if i was racist my cousins would of beaten me up by now.

Paint_It_Black
10-13-2005, 08:24 AM
if i was racist my cousins would of beaten me up by now.

Yeah, that totally proves you're not a racist. Hey, wait, how do we know they haven't beaten you up? Can you prove it? Maybe they beat the crap out of you every single day.

the_offsprings_monkey
10-13-2005, 08:28 AM
Nah the only thing they do to me is call me "white nigga" and tell me to listen to "good" music.

crazy_offspring_gal
10-13-2005, 08:54 AM
I have for now I have put a pissing monkey up.
Ooh look its a pissing monkey! :D

platinumpt
10-13-2005, 09:02 AM
Pissing monkey? Yeah right. Looks more like a cat to me.

the_offsprings_monkey
10-13-2005, 09:16 AM
Im pretty sure it's a monkey

Duracell
10-13-2005, 09:21 AM
So lay back in the cut, motherfucker fo' you git shot. It's 1-8-7 on a motherfuckin cop.

barangatang
10-13-2005, 09:31 AM
Hitler is my idol

No way in fuck can he be racist.

0r4ng3
10-13-2005, 09:33 AM
TOM, didn't you also say you hated the French?

Duracell
10-13-2005, 09:36 AM
My body twitches in unbearable pain. Lord bring me out of this, why doesn't this pain end, love does not exist.

JohnnyNemesis
10-13-2005, 09:53 AM
Shut the fuck up.

TheUnholyNightbringer
10-13-2005, 09:56 AM
I'd love to see Rick meet Duracell and kick him really really hard in the testicles.

the_offsprings_monkey
10-13-2005, 10:56 AM
TOM, didn't you also say you hated the French?
Look 99% of the world hate the french and still aint racist.

crazy_offspring_gal
10-13-2005, 10:57 AM
Look 99% of the world hate the french and still aint racist.
I agree for the hell of it...

wheelchairman
10-13-2005, 11:00 AM
Well, no, that's wrong. Most of the world seem rather indifferent, or even like the French. It's the Americans, and particularly the Brits who hate the French. Which is kind of funny, because a lot more Brits go to France, than French going to Britain.

the_offsprings_monkey
10-13-2005, 11:03 AM
Well, no, that's wrong. Most of the world seem rather indifferent, or even like the French. It's the Americans, and particularly the Brits who hate the French. Which is kind of funny, because a lot more Brits go to France, than French going to Britain.
We just go there to get off this shitty little island we call home.

Paint_It_Black
10-13-2005, 06:00 PM
No, we go there for cheap alcohol and tobacco.

the_offsprings_monkey
10-13-2005, 06:02 PM
No, we go there for cheap alcohol and tobacco.
Well yes there is that aswell, but im talking about familys and stuff.

Italia311
10-13-2005, 06:59 PM
France rules. I'm going to paris in 4 months..fuck this shit.

Sinister
10-13-2005, 07:22 PM
france is OK, but I've been on vacation there when I was like 9, and DAMN ! the kids are a bunch of fucking snobs.

T-6005
10-13-2005, 07:42 PM
Paris is a great city - unfortunately it's got one major thing wrong with it. Parisians live there, and they believe that Paris is the greatest city in the world and that by association they must be the greatest people in the world. People in the rest of France kick ass.

And the food... OH MY GOD I miss french food.

Amanda
10-13-2005, 08:06 PM
I think i'm the only one here who hasn't been to france...That's sad, 'i've been wanting to go since i was 5.

SkyRocker
10-14-2005, 01:20 AM
That little conv avout France is kinda funny. Of course you guys coming in vacation will in majority choose big cities to visit loads of stuff. T-6005 is completely right. Parisians are really sick, even between themselves but you cannot deny it's a beautiful city. I truly recommend middle range ones, and if you're missing french food, don't hesitate to visit our campaign, people is incredibly welcoming and make indecribable dishes.
Amanda : Don't worry by having not visiting France yet, it could be really boring and full of snobs if you're not lucky...

the_offsprings_monkey
10-14-2005, 03:58 AM
I think i'm the only one here who hasn't been to france...That's sad, 'i've been wanting to go since i was 5.
You really aint missing much.

crazy_offspring_gal
10-14-2005, 04:07 AM
My mum want's to drag me to paris, god. its going to be hell. Then again, shopping can be a god thing :D

TheUnholyNightbringer
10-14-2005, 06:11 AM
"Hating the French" is not an exception to racism! Just because a lot of people do it doesn't mean it doesn't count!

Complete fucking idiots!

the_offsprings_monkey
10-14-2005, 06:50 AM
Ok I don't hate the french, I just don't like them.

platinumpt
10-14-2005, 07:00 AM
That little conv avout France is kinda funny. Of course you guys coming in vacation will in majority choose big cities to visit loads of stuff. T-6005 is completely right. Parisians are really sick, even between themselves but you cannot deny it's a beautiful city. I truly recommend middle range ones, and if you're missing french food, don't hesitate to visit our campaign, people is incredibly welcoming and make indecribable dishes.
Amanda : Don't worry by having not visiting France yet, it could be really boring and full of snobs if you're not lucky...
Parisien women are gorgeous. They're the real monuments on Paris :D

Paris is one of most beautiful cities in the world. Deal with that, you french-haters.

JohnnyNemesis
10-14-2005, 07:44 AM

SAME FUCKING THING

the_offsprings_monkey
10-14-2005, 07:52 AM
ok so maybe I don't hate them, but I have no respect for the people in france who hate england. That is what I ment

SkyRocker
10-14-2005, 11:23 AM
ok so maybe I don't hate them, but I have no respect for the people in france who hate england. That is what I ment
You must be clever to have that kind of argument...
"Oh, You hate me ? Then I hate you"
Don't you think it's a pretty obvious way of thinking ? That way, you can hate every stranger...

0r4ng3
10-14-2005, 02:25 PM
If you generalize an entire race of people, that's still racism. I suggest you stop with the denial.

Blue_Dragon
10-14-2005, 02:28 PM
If you generalize an entire race of people, that's still racism. I suggest you stop with the denial.
thats what i was gunna say...

the_offsprings_monkey
10-14-2005, 02:35 PM
I don't hate the french in general I only hate the ones who think they are better then anybody else, its a fair point.

0r4ng3
10-14-2005, 02:38 PM
Every race has people like that. If you only hate the French ones, then you are indeed racist, or in whatever way incorrect of what you think you are.

Mota Boy
10-14-2005, 03:04 PM
"Hating the French" is not an exception to racism!
Eh, I think that there is a difference between not liking certain races and not liking certain countries. When someone hates a race of people, an overt or implied genetic superiority is involved - something that makes one race inherently worse; a flaw that they will never be able to overcome. When you hate a country, it's much more a factor of hating their culture, which in turn is much more a factor of history than genetics.

For instance, I don't really like Japan. I've taken classes on the history of Japan and of other Asian nations and read a good amount about the country. I really don't like the culture. I'm not going to bother making a case for disliking Japan, but suffice to say, I don't mind individual Japanese people. I know various Japanese people, some I like and some I don't, but I don't think any particular negative stereotype can be applied to them. However, when I look at the country of Japan - it's laws, it's culture and its history - I find it hard to come away with a positive impression.

the_offsprings_monkey
10-14-2005, 05:24 PM
Every race has people like that. If you only hate the French ones, then you are indeed racist, or in whatever way incorrect of what you think you are.
I would waste my time and my vocabulary on you but really you are a waste of my time, you are stupid, it is possible to not like a culture and not be racist yea.

That_Guy91
10-14-2005, 05:30 PM
I would waste my time and my vocabulary on you but really you are a waste of my time, you are stupid, it is possible to not like a culture and not be racist yea.
no, its not. if you single out a race and consider them to be lower than you based solely on their race, its racism.

the_offsprings_monkey
10-14-2005, 05:36 PM
no, its not. if you single out a race and consider them to be lower than you based solely on their race, its racism.
But I did not say that I think the french are lower, in-fact I think France is a beautiful place, but I know for a fact that a lot of french people think the rest of the world is below them.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
10-14-2005, 05:38 PM
Dude, are you on all day?

That_Guy91
10-14-2005, 05:45 PM
But I did not say that I think the french are lower, in-fact I think France is a beautiful place, but I know for a fact that a lot of french people think the rest of the world is below them.
first of all, thats a steriotype, and second, like 0r4ng3 said, theres people like that in every country. singling out the french ones is steriotypical, and therefore, racist.

the_offsprings_monkey
10-14-2005, 05:48 PM
first of all, thats a steriotype, and second, like 0r4ng3 said, theres people like that in every country. singling out the french ones is steriotypical, and therefore, racist.
Yes I'm just going to correct your spelling

first of all, that's a stereotype, and second, like 0r4ng3 said, theres people like that in every country. singling out the french ones is stereotypical, and therefore, racist.
Oh for fucks sake go ahead call me racist i really don't give a shit. really i find it pathetic you have nothing better to do then call me racist

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
10-14-2005, 05:51 PM

Actually, being stereotypical isn't racist. Stereotype is a fixed idea that people have about what someone or something is like, especially an idea that is wrong.

That_Guy91
10-14-2005, 05:52 PM
Yes I'm just going to correct your spelling

Oh for fucks sake go ahead call me racist i really don't give a shit. really i find it pathetic you have nothing better to do then call me racist
ok, i got 1 letter wrong. big deal. and im not sitting around saying "your racist!!!" im disproving your belief that you arent racist.

That_Guy91
10-14-2005, 05:52 PM
Nimrod In Town']Actually, being stereotypical isn't racist. Stereotype is a fixed idea that people have about what someone or something is like, especially an idea that is wrong.
true, but when you stereotype based on race, thats racism.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
10-14-2005, 05:53 PM
true, but when you stereotype based on race, thats racism.

True. Keep on bashing the idiot.

the_offsprings_monkey
10-14-2005, 05:57 PM
WRONG

ok, i got 1 letter wrong. big deal. and im not sitting around saying "your racist!!!" im disproving your belief that you arent racist.

RIGHT

OK, i got 1 letter wrong. big deal. and i'm not sitting around saying "your racist!!!" i'm disproving your belief that you aren't racist.

That_Guy91
10-14-2005, 05:59 PM
WRONG

RIGHT
aww, look. the monkey man ran out of things to say.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
10-14-2005, 05:59 PM
He tried to correct you, but he failed miserably.

That_Guy91
10-14-2005, 06:03 PM
What do you exspect from me, im fucking sleepy atm, im harly going to do some fucking jahovanal miracall am I.
whatever that said, im sure the correct answer is STOP POSTING
EDIT: oh, look. the post suddenly went missing.
EDITEDIT: and now its back. corrected.

the_offsprings_monkey
10-14-2005, 06:04 PM
What do you expect from me, I'm fucking sleepy ATM, I'm hardly going to do some fucking heavenly miracle am I.

Edit: I'm so tired I find myself going over a post 2 times to make sure it makes sense whatsoever anyways this is getting lame now.

barangatang
10-14-2005, 06:05 PM
What do you expect from me, I'm fucking sleepy ATM, I'm hardly going to do some fucking heavenly miracle am I.
Spare us our eyes, and fucking go to fucking sleep and fucking stop fucking posting.

That_Guy91
10-14-2005, 06:06 PM
Spare us our eyes, and fucking go to fucking sleep and fucking stop fucking posting.
you do a lot of fucking.

heh heh

Human
10-14-2005, 06:06 PM
Nice use of words. Very original.

barangatang
10-14-2005, 06:07 PM
you do a lot of fucking.

heh heh

I was only mocking the idiot. And yes I do fuck a lot.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
10-14-2005, 06:08 PM
Nice use of words. Very original.

Shut up, moron.

the_offsprings_monkey
10-14-2005, 06:08 PM
I cannot go to sleep you fucking prick, I'm busy, I have a fucking law essay I have help my friend write, plus I'm busy keeping somebody company.

the_offsprings_monkey
10-14-2005, 06:10 PM
Nimrod In Town']Shut up, moron.
Back off jack off and leave the "kid" alone.

That_Guy91
10-14-2005, 06:10 PM
I cannot go to sleep you fucking prick, I'm busy, I have a fucking law essay I have help my friend write, plus I'm busy keeping somebody company.
THEN WHY ARE YOU ON THE FUCKING COMPUTER????????

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
10-14-2005, 06:11 PM
Me too. I need a 7 paragraph long essay. Each paragraph needs 10-12 sentence. Every sentence needs 13-15 words. It's due on monday.

the_offsprings_monkey
10-14-2005, 06:12 PM
THEN WHY ARE YOU ON THE FUCKING COMPUTER????????
Because it is 1am and I'm helping my mate over MSN with it.

TheUnholyNightbringer
10-14-2005, 07:07 PM
Eh, I think that there is a difference between not liking certain races and not liking certain countries. When someone hates a race of people, an overt or implied genetic superiority is involved - something that makes one race inherently worse; a flaw that they will never be able to overcome. When you hate a country, it's much more a factor of hating their culture, which in turn is much more a factor of history than genetics.

For instance, I don't really like Japan. I've taken classes on the history of Japan and of other Asian nations and read a good amount about the country. I really don't like the culture. I'm not going to bother making a case for disliking Japan, but suffice to say, I don't mind individual Japanese people. I know various Japanese people, some I like and some I don't, but I don't think any particular negative stereotype can be applied to them. However, when I look at the country of Japan - it's laws, it's culture and its history - I find it hard to come away with a positive impression.

This is true. But offspring monkey is talking about hating the French people - except he's backtracking now.

And monkey, you say you hate French people who you think are better than everyone.. yet you look down on pretty much all French people?

the_offsprings_monkey
10-14-2005, 07:12 PM
One of my best mates used to be french, so I don't hate them, I just don't like the snobby ones.

That_Guy91
10-14-2005, 07:13 PM
One of my best mates used to be french, so I don't hate them, I just don't like the snobby ones.
you could just say you dont like snobby people in general.

the_offsprings_monkey
10-14-2005, 07:15 PM
yea but, I can't because I live in a posh area so most of course some of them are snobs.

That_Guy91
10-14-2005, 07:16 PM
so you blame the french?

the_offsprings_monkey
10-14-2005, 07:19 PM
All I said is I don't like french snobs, but yea fuck it I HATE THE FRENCH AND THE SPANISH, call me racist i really do not care.

That_Guy91
10-14-2005, 07:24 PM
All I said is I don't like french snobs, but yea fuck it I HATE THE FRENCH AND THE SPANISH, call me racist i really do not care.
now the spanish too?

TheUnholyNightbringer
10-14-2005, 07:26 PM

DING DING DING

The truth will out.

the_offsprings_monkey
10-14-2005, 07:26 PM
:o Yea... but I'll let Ibiza get away with it :D

0r4ng3
10-14-2005, 08:23 PM
I don't think my brain will ever recover from attempting to read the last page or so of this thread.

Sinister
10-14-2005, 09:10 PM
mmmmm

mmmmm
mmmmm
mmmm
mmmm
mmmmmm

killing weedooface23 killing weedooface23
killing weedooface23

Paint_It_Black
10-14-2005, 10:56 PM

How did he "used to be French"? What is he now?

By the way, when you are correcting someone's post, it helps if you get it right. If you miss anything (which you did) it kind of defeats the point. It also helps if you aren't someone who constantly writes poorly. I can accept your argument that you are too lazy to write well, and take your word for it that you can write correctly when you really want to. But don't criticize others for it, k?

I have an odd view of France and the French. I have no real problems with them at all, like all western people they are too similar to me for me to have any real prejudices. But I feel something. A competetiveness, perhaps. A rivalry. Something born from the long historic rivalry between England and France. I'm not a particularly patriotic person, but sometimes it's fun to indulge a little. I'll put it this way. I certainly wouldn't want anything bad to happen to them, but if anything happens to make them look a little silly, I'm all for it.

I also agree about Japan. It's the only successful country where the culture feels completely alien to me. Yet their existence, and their current place in world, makes me optimistic. Just 60 years ago it would have been hard for anyone to imagine Japan being what it is today. It's an impresive country, and an impressive people. But their history and culture leave me feeling...slightly uneasy.

Mota Boy
10-14-2005, 11:08 PM
This is true. But offspring monkey is talking about hating the French people - except he's backtracking now.
Well, I'm certainly not arguing that monkeywhatever isn't an idiot. His logic is so convoluted that argument should be conducted only for ones personal amusement.

Sin Studly
10-15-2005, 01:25 PM
"Hating the French" is not an exception to racism!

Yes it is. It's more a form of species-ism.

dalaksta
10-15-2005, 06:57 PM
wtf???????????

the_offsprings_monkey
10-15-2005, 07:00 PM
Fucking Hell And You People Thought I Was Bad!!!

That_Guy91
10-15-2005, 07:01 PM
i didnt think you were that bad, just in denial.

the_offsprings_monkey
10-15-2005, 07:04 PM
in denial about what.

That_Guy91
10-15-2005, 07:05 PM
being racist towards the french

the_offsprings_monkey
10-15-2005, 07:07 PM
Oh yea, well I admit I don't like them at all.