PDA

View Full Version : Fan Of the Day.....

darko
10-13-2005, 12:35 PM
Doesn't the Dark Haired Lassie post on here? {todays pic...dark haired Lassie and a blond one}

i thinking since this has got to do with the main website....and erm fans....ach move it if you want....just let me know before hand

Human
10-13-2005, 12:36 PM
Dark Haired Lassie? :confused:

darko
10-13-2005, 12:38 PM
Fan of the Day (http://www.offspring.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/Offspring.woa/wa/fullsize?) Aye Offspring.com....summit and Kez

Kaerren
10-13-2005, 12:51 PM
Yep, Tilly does. The blonde idiot girl next to her, is me. I didn't realise that photo was going to end up on here. So embarrassing, I look like such a pale fool....well I suppose it's kind of accurate in that respect. :D

P.S that's outside Brixton Academy, not backstage as the photo says.

dexterisMYman
10-13-2005, 01:03 PM
My school tried to brainwash us yesterday. They had me for like the first 2 minutes when they were playing the offspring. But after that I just talked and got yelled at.

darko
10-13-2005, 01:35 PM
Yep, Tilly does. The blonde idiot girl next to her, is me. I didn't realise that photo was going to end up on here. So embarrassing, I look like such a pale fool....well I suppose it's kind of accurate in that respect. :D

P.S that's outside Brixton Academy, not backstage as the photo says.

So thats u? COOL!!! Claim to fame doll!

Kaerren
10-13-2005, 01:47 PM
Yes, I'm Kez. It'd be cool, if I didn't look so awful! Haha but hey, I'm on the Offspring site, like I care. That's cool enough for me :D

Zee
10-13-2005, 01:54 PM
Who took the picture? Some random guy from their crew just came and said hey girls I'm going to take a shoot of you, now pose here?

nameless
10-13-2005, 02:30 PM
i was scanning through the fan of the day pics and i saw a few that had been posted here!