PDA

View Full Version : Car graphics

Nitro Monkey
10-13-2005, 01:58 PM
Searched and didn't see anything but if I missed it then just redirect or criticize me to no end about not understanding the wonders of the search button. Anyway, recently saw the "fan of the day" pic with the Bad Habit theme on it. I was wondering how many other people have done similar things with their car or whatever cause i need some ideas. So far I only have a rub-on sticker placed on my gas tank cover but I thought about custom painting the whole car to resemble the Conspiracy of One album cover. Anyway suggestions or pics of your own work would be greatly appreciated.

Sinister
10-13-2005, 02:07 PM
good idea, might go for a Ixnay theme myself, once I get a car.

dexterisMYman
10-13-2005, 02:08 PM
Umm I'm getting the co1 skull and writing on my car. On the bumper it's gonna say You're gonna fall for me.

Nitro Monkey
10-13-2005, 02:12 PM
We might almost have the same idea. I was thinking of getting "Original Prankster" somewhere on my car. We might have a problem if you happen to also have an '01 Ford Focus, hahaha

Mentally_Challenged
10-13-2005, 02:23 PM
If/When I get a car, i'd rather not stick whatever all over it, when i'll probably hate it six months (or less) later.

As for license plates, I saw a Smart Car (do you have those in the US? Hmm) the other day, with its license plate as 'L1KULL'

as in, Likull.
As in, Little. Meh, I found it mildly amusing.

Edit: Back on the topic of car graphics, I think they look terrible anyway.

Nitro Monkey
11-15-2005, 01:21 PM
Geez, the first thread I ever start on here and it dies after like 4 replies. Guess I'll have to try better next time.

**hint hint**
This is someone's cue to revive the thread with discussion and ideas.

peko
11-15-2005, 02:15 PM
Meh, I didn't really like that Bad Habit theme going on with the car in the Fan of the Day pics. It just looks way too fancy.

nameless
11-15-2005, 02:36 PM
id never put loads of stickers and graphics on my car when i evetually pass my test! it looks good on some but on others it looks really tacky!

vintagepunkrock7
11-15-2005, 07:42 PM
i didnt care for the bad habit car, alittle over the top for me, but i do have a few bumper stickers and a patch in my back window. i dont want to actually stick the stickers to any part of my car just yet lol.

SkunkIt
11-15-2005, 07:49 PM
Searched and didn't see anything but if I missed it then just redirect or criticize me to no end about not understanding the wonders of the search button. Anyway, recently saw the "fan of the day" pic with the Bad Habit theme on it. I was wondering how many other people have done similar things with their car or whatever cause i need some ideas. So far I only have a rub-on sticker placed on my gas tank cover but I thought about custom painting the whole car to resemble the Conspiracy of One album cover. Anyway suggestions or pics of your own work would be greatly appreciated.
What a waste of money. That's being too obsessed with The Offspring. If it's a nice car, get some racing stripes. If not, don't waste your money.

Nitro Monkey
11-15-2005, 09:02 PM
What a waste of money. That's being too obsessed with The Offspring. If it's a nice car, get some racing stripes. If not, don't waste your money.

hahaha, yeah i know. I was just kicking around ideas and wondered if others had gone to such lengths with their own cars already. Some people are crazy enough to go that far and if you got the money, why not go for it.

dalaksta
11-16-2005, 03:47 AM

Kitten
11-16-2005, 04:33 AM
When I actually get the car I want, I am not going to be putting any graphics on it, it will be painted a dark blue or blood red (most likely) and garaged to keep the paint work and the car safe.

As for the graphics idea, if I were going to do that, it would be damnit I change again on the bonnet, and that would be about it.

dexterisMYman
11-16-2005, 04:35 AM
My cars gonna be the best. Well time for homeroom again. I will be brainwashed for 6 hrs again. YAY! Thats my favorite!

Lithuanian Offspring
11-16-2005, 10:42 AM
I'd just get the Conspiracy of One skull on the front and that's it.

I guess this is what it'd look like:
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a156/lietuvishkas_zhelmuo/kickass.jpg

Snouf
11-16-2005, 11:23 AM
Eh eh... For sure and if you're like I am... Listening to offspring while driving makes me driving too fast! Imagin! French people are known for driving fast and that's what affraid my american family... If I drive faster than french people do and more unconsciously!! I'll have an accident very soon and all those customizations will be smashed with me... :/

NDM1
11-16-2005, 01:26 PM
Speaking of Fan of the Day, is anybody else going to send them things to try and be a part of that?

Nitro Monkey
11-16-2005, 04:02 PM
yeah, i want to send something but I haven't gotten any ideas that seem good enough yet.

SkunkIt
11-16-2005, 06:39 PM
Someone should tatoo The Offspring logo on their dick and send it. :p

Drummerguy123
11-16-2005, 06:44 PM
I want to get a licence plate that either says "Ixnay#1" "Ignition" "Flywhtguy" "hed-arnd-u" or "donuts." The last one was a little random, but I think you get the idea.

Nitro Monkey
11-16-2005, 07:10 PM
One of my friends is going along the lines of a custom plate. Something like "DefyU". My personal preference was "DUI247" but I don't think I would appreciate the increased attention from the police. :D

Drummerguy123
11-16-2005, 07:13 PM
One of my friends is going along the lines of a custom plate. Something like "DefyU". My personal preference was "DUI247" but I don't think I would appreciate the increased attention from the police. :D

DefyU is a good one. How about "BadHabit". I don't know the maximum amount of letters they have for licence plates.

vintagepunkrock7
11-16-2005, 08:00 PM
DefyU is a good one. How about "BadHabit". I don't know the maximum amount of letters they have for licence plates.
im pretty sure its 7 letters/numbers but i could be wrong. custom plates are expensive i would have to come up with something really good to want to get them lol.

SkunkIt
11-16-2005, 08:10 PM
I want to get a licence plate that either says "Ixnay#1" "Ignition" "Flywhtguy" "hed-arnd-u" or "donuts." The last one was a little random, but I think you get the idea.

hed-arnd-u is a bad idea, as you will be reminded of HeadAroundU.

Drummerguy123
11-16-2005, 08:48 PM
hed-arnd-u is a bad idea, as you will be reminded of HeadAroundU.

Yeah, that is pretty bad. How about "Noodles"

SkunkIt
11-17-2005, 01:02 PM
That might work, but I'd leave that for Noodles. :p