PDA

View Full Version : Slovakia - Russia - 0:0

4eh
10-13-2005, 03:36 PM
Slovakia - Russia - 0:0

i congratulate all the slovakians on this bbs. you've played better than we did it yesterday. anyway, i don't like our national football team. they suck too much, except some players.

4eh
10-13-2005, 03:48 PM
Alright. I'll be waiting for that day that Finland gets either to the World Cup or Euro's for the first time ever. I hope it happens in my lifetime.

i think only Denmark and Sweden are good in football in Scandinavia, right?

4eh
10-13-2005, 03:54 PM
oh yeah, Norway too. i really hope some luck to your country and believe that it would go to the euro 2008.

oh i remember a joke by somebody: "Russia would win a world football cup, when Brazil would win world hockey cup!" :D Sad but true...

the_GoDdEsS
10-13-2005, 03:55 PM
Фоотбалл суцкс. И префер ице-хоцкеы.

4eh
10-14-2005, 09:51 AM
Cool, GodDy :D

is it slovakian? cause if it's not there are a lot of mistakes in russian. but i think i understand the main theme of this message, means: "football sucks, i prefer hockey" is it right? :)

btw, what's your real name?

the_GoDdEsS
10-14-2005, 09:56 AM
Haha, no. It was English transcribed into cyrillic.

I'm Simona.

ichoose90
10-14-2005, 09:58 AM
Oh, I know.

Italia311
10-14-2005, 11:11 AM
she has hypnotics eyes.

p.s - scandinavian football teams suck nuts.

FORZA ITALIA.

4eh
10-14-2005, 12:32 PM
Haha, no. It was English transcribed into cyrillic.

I'm Simona.

hehe, sweet.

btw, very beautiful name :o

2Italia311: i know. Italia rules, wish they would win World Cup.

Dive
10-14-2005, 03:03 PM
I'd like to see Slovakia beat Spain in the playoff and qualify. But Spain will probably win and, like always, underachieve in Germany. I doubt if Italy will impress either. It was pretty funny when Sweden and Denmark progressed at Euro 2004 at Italy's expense. Whining greaseballs. But anyway, good luck to Slovakia.

HornyPope
10-14-2005, 03:05 PM
Games should not be allowed to end in a 0-0 tie. I propose to execute all players and coaches.

HeadAroundU
10-14-2005, 04:31 PM
thanx 4eh!

All the russian players are fucking small.Whats wrong with them :confused:
They are fast with good technic skills but weak! with no physics skills.
Probably coach is retard! :o

I'm happy but there is no fucking way to beat Spain!

Italia311
10-15-2005, 11:17 AM
I'd like to see Slovakia beat Spain in the playoff and qualify. But Spain will probably win and, like always, underachieve in Germany. I doubt if Italy will impress either. It was pretty funny when Sweden and Denmark progressed at Euro 2004 at Italy's expense. Whining greaseballs. But anyway, good luck to Slovakia.

All you did was insult people and soccer teams. Do you even follow it? Who is your favorite team? And what nationality are you "greaseball"? Jealous fuck.

Italy probably has the best group of players coming up right now. They friggin won the U-21 world cup. Now weather the coach will play them in World Cup thats another story. Some played in qualifying..and they owned.

Dive
10-15-2005, 12:43 PM
Of course I follow it. I said Spain and Italy will probably underachieve because of their recent track records in major tournaments. That's great for the U-21s, but the senior team is what's important. Italy has some incredibly talented players, but as a team they haven't been able to fulfill their potential when it really matters. Then they make up conspiracy theories when they underachieve. Can't say there's too much to be jealous of.