PDA

View Full Version : XYlophonetreeZ

Paint_It_Black
10-13-2005, 05:25 PM
You seem intelligent so I'm wondering why I've only recently noticed you. Do you not post much, or did I just keep missing your posts because you have an odd name?

barangatang
10-13-2005, 05:26 PM
I think he made a different user.

the_offsprings_monkey
10-13-2005, 05:26 PM
Who is this then, I have never seen them before.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
10-13-2005, 05:31 PM
He's pretty smart. We go WAAAAY back. Anyway, me, Zach, thinks he' doesn't post much./

Mota Boy
10-13-2005, 06:04 PM
He hasn't posted very often on this board. You probably remember him from the old boards under one of a variety of aliases, which I'll let him tick off.

XYlophonetreeZ
10-13-2005, 09:47 PM
Thanks, Paint it Black. I seem intelligent BECAUSE I don't post much. When I can't think of anything intelligent to post, which happens fairly often, I usually shut the fuck up. Generally a good lesson in life. But yeah, I also post in spurts. I happen to be going through one of them right now. I am prone to disappear without a trace.

As Mota Boy mentions, I have gone under many names. Nasty Little Man, Hopkins the Dwarf, G.I. Jimbo, and WolfDogVodka were all me. Been around since the white boards. I remember it was shortly after Co1 came out.

Nimrod, don't make me have to change my mind and agree with Human about the asskissing.

I like having my own topic! :p

XYlophonetreeZ
10-13-2005, 09:55 PM
By the way, seeing my name as a topic title made me think of the old "Ozymandias" threads.

JohnnyNemesis
10-13-2005, 10:00 PM
I like this XYlowhatever kid too.

Italia311
10-13-2005, 10:13 PM
Nemesis. Do you spit or swallow?

JohnnyNemesis
10-13-2005, 10:14 PM
Italia. Are you ever interesting?

Italia311
10-13-2005, 10:15 PM
I'll assume both. LOL.

JohnnyNemesis
10-13-2005, 10:18 PM
LOL! You got me there!

Congratulations, this is your defining moment on the BBS.

Italia311
10-13-2005, 10:20 PM
Thats weak man. Honestly.

MY defining moment on the BBS! LOL.

Thats Great. Hahahahaha

JohnnyNemesis
10-13-2005, 10:21 PM
Thats weak man. Honestly.

MY defining moment on the BBS! LOL.

Thats Great. Hahahahaha

LOL! You showed me again! How could I possibly compete with such thorough explanation?!

lolz, sry i wuz weak!

Italia311
10-13-2005, 10:23 PM
Ur FuNnY! tEe HeE...

Sunny
10-13-2005, 10:29 PM
lolz rick u got pwned! u both spit & swallow lolz ur a cock sucking faggot!

BREAK
10-13-2005, 10:36 PM
Any man named after a lyric from a Blood Brothers song gets an honorary spot on my Awesome List.

T-6005
10-13-2005, 10:42 PM
Thanks, Paint it Black. I seem intelligent BECAUSE I don't post much. When I can't think of anything intelligent to post, which happens fairly often, I usually shut the fuck up. Generally a good lesson in life. But yeah, I also post in spurts. I happen to be going through one of them right now. I am prone to disappear without a trace.

As Mota Boy mentions, I have gone under many names. Nasty Little Man, Hopkins the Dwarf, G.I. Jimbo, and WolfDogVodka were all me. Been around since the white boards. I remember it was shortly after Co1 came out.

Nimrod, don't make me have to change my mind and agree with Human about the asskissing.

Oh. My. GOD!!!! This sounded like the most "World War Two Veteran Speaks To Men Going Into Iraq" speech ever!

XYlophonetreeZ
10-13-2005, 10:56 PM
Nemesis. Do you spit or swallow?

Stop ruining my thread, doucheburger.

Paint_It_Black
10-13-2005, 11:26 PM

Ah ok, I remember all those. WolfDogVodka especially for some reason. Maybe that was one of your more recent, or maybe it's just because I like wolves. And dogs. And vodka. But mostly wolves.

I was scared_wolf on the old board. Glad you like your topic :)

XYlophonetreeZ
10-14-2005, 12:08 AM
Ah ok, I remember all those. WolfDogVodka especially for some reason. Maybe that was one of your more recent, or maybe it's just because I like wolves. And dogs. And vodka. But mostly wolves.

I was scared_wolf on the old board. Glad you like your topic :)

OK, I didn't know that was you. I remember scared_wolf. WolfDogVodka was my most recent, and also if I recall it was the period during which I posted the most.

the_GoDdEsS
10-14-2005, 07:33 AM
I recall all of those user names but nothing in particular.

Thanks for directing my attention to this.