PDA

View Full Version : wiggers

RedXIII
10-14-2005, 08:27 PM
They have to be about the lamest people ever. Talking like black people... Haha, and then when you call them wiggers, they say "I'm not a wigger just because I talk like a black person!!"
It's so funny!

What do you think about wiggers?

bd007h
10-14-2005, 08:28 PM
they piss me off. I was on a camping trip with my family last summer, and my sister and I were walking down one of the roads, and this wigger said to us "Hey white people, I'm Black". What a fucking idiot.

Rancid_Guyxxx
10-14-2005, 08:29 PM
What I think is that you are the biggest wigger ever.

Sinister
10-14-2005, 08:30 PM
bd007h : sounds like it. I've never met a wigger. but if I meet one I'm gonna beat him as bad as Justin would beat a nigger.

bd007h
10-14-2005, 08:31 PM
seriously, whenever I see a wigger, I want to say "skin check. yep, you're white"

Human
10-14-2005, 10:14 PM
I don't mind them. Just something to laugh at. I went through a phase like that in 3rd and early 4th grade. Aye, I was weird.

barangatang
10-14-2005, 10:17 PM
There's some aryan kid at my school he seriously thinks he's black.

EDIT: this thread should have been called "wiggers need to shut the fuck up"

Human
10-14-2005, 10:17 PM
There's some aryan kid at my school he seriously thinks he's black.
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!

Paint_It_Black
10-14-2005, 10:24 PM
I dislike it when anyone talks "black". I don't see the purpose. I understand national accents, regional dialects and such things. These are things people unconciously pick up because everyone around them does it. But I don't understand a group of people, from all across a continent, speaking a certain way. I wouldn't care, except language is about communication, and I and many others find this way of speaking difficult to understand. It's not effective communication. I'm not just picking on them though, I also dislike people who talk too quietly, too fast, or just mumble incoherently. Living in America now, people have told me how weird it is to them when they hear English black people speak. Because English black people don't sound "black". I have to explain to them that what's weird to me is that in America an entire racial group has developed their own accent that has no bearing to location.

Human
10-14-2005, 10:27 PM
Wow. You're English black? One of my friends and her family was like that. Now just think of a black person speaking chinese. Now that is weird and I've seen it before.

original_prankster
10-14-2005, 10:34 PM
I live by a wigger. Oh, the horror... He uses words that Chingy & The Ying Yang Twins do. Damn culture-confused idiot. :(

Paint_It_Black
10-14-2005, 10:41 PM
You're English black?

No, I'm English and white but live in America.

Offspring7
10-15-2005, 03:48 AM
well in general i can't stand they way they talk. my only real experience with a wigger was a guy that constantly made fun of me then one day told me i had pretty eyes and starting saying things like...of a sexual nature and he is NOT good looking at all and a wigger...so yeah i hate him and anyone else who is white and acts/speaks black. I know black people who speak better than wiggers.

Blue_Dragon
10-15-2005, 09:01 AM
i hate em. pure and simple.

dalaksta
10-15-2005, 09:47 AM
They have to be about the lamest people ever. Talking like black people... Haha, and then when you call them wiggers, they say "I'm not a wigger just because I talk like a black person!!"
It's so funny!

What do you think about wiggers?

O YEA! I kno like 90 ppl like that! THEY ARE AFRICAN AMERICAN WANNA-BEES!!!

ruroken
10-15-2005, 09:53 AM
What I think is that you are the biggest wigger ever.
What the hell?

Not Ozymandias
10-17-2005, 06:21 AM
So how should white people speak?

Paint_It_Black
10-17-2005, 06:23 AM
Like Bill Cosby, of course.

Sin Studly
10-20-2005, 08:10 AM
bd007h : sounds like it. I've never met a wigger. but if I meet one I'm gonna beat him as bad as Justin would beat a nigger.

I get along with niggers quite well, thank you.

Duracell
10-20-2005, 08:12 AM
I be down wit tha nigga's

Mota Boy
10-20-2005, 12:58 PM
...what's weird to me is that in America an entire racial group has developed their own accent that has no bearing to location.
From what I understand, it basically is, more or less, a conscious decision to create a distinctive culture. The idea being that black people were dragged out of Africa, forced to become Christian and adopt English and had any vestigal reminments of their culture beaten out of them. In that, it's a sense for the race to carve out its own identity, to find itself. So black people found a way to take pride in their lack of education, by calling it their language.

What's unfortunate is that, often, this is taken to certain extremes in the black community - white people are the ones that talk proper, work hard in school and become businessmen, so anyone that studies hard and succeeds is just acting white and betraying their roots.

There is this chapter in Freakonomics (am incredibly interesting book) about the economics of dealing drugs. In it, it related the findings of a grad student that was told by his professor to go out into the streets of Chicago and ask poor blacks questions like "How do you feel about being poor and black?". He ended up in the stairway of this building in the projects at sundown nervously talking to a group of gang members that ended up holding him hostage for the night, threatening to kill him and eventually befriending him. Turns out their gang leader was a college graduate (I wanna say he went to a very prestigious college, but I can't remember it), got a job working at an office... but ultimately felt like he didn't belong, just couldn't make water-cooler talk. So he quit work and became a gang leader, making a rather large amount of money before getting caught and thrown in jail.

Ultimately, while I think that black American's decision to carve out their own culture is understandable... from what I've seen it's often misguided and ultimately destructive.

White people that wholeheartedly embrace black culture as their own often just look fucking silly.

coke_a_holic
10-20-2005, 01:00 PM
I, personally, think it's just a craze. Rap music is like the disco of the 90's/00's in my opinion.

Mota Boy
10-20-2005, 01:06 PM
Naw, rap's been around for 20+ years now, has several subgenres and has merged with many different types of music; it's here to stay. It's popularity could wax and wane over time, however, like country.

coke_a_holic
10-20-2005, 01:10 PM
Naw, rap's been around for 20+ years now, has several subgenres and has merged with many different types of music; it's here to stay. It's popularity could wax and wane over time, however, like country.Yeah, I meant it's popularity, not it's creation. Rap may have been around for a while, but it wasn't nearly as popular as it is now. I guess disco isn't the greatest example, but you get the point, rap is going to be replaced with pop-punk pretty soon. At least, that's what I think.

Duracell
10-20-2005, 02:45 PM
I, personally, think it's just a craze. Rap music is like the disco of the 90's/00's in my opinion.

nice point, but I don't think rap music is gonna die off like disco did.

0r4ng3
10-20-2005, 02:48 PM
rap is going to be replaced with pop-punk pretty soon. At least, that's what I think.
Didn't pop-punk already run it's course in the mid-late 90s?

coke_a_holic
10-20-2005, 02:52 PM
It's back, though, Good Charlotte, Green Day, Ashlee Simpson, and whatnot are all extremely popular and show no real signs of yielding to anything else.

0r4ng3
10-20-2005, 03:00 PM
Yeah, but you said pop-punk is the next popular music, when it's already there.

coke_a_holic
10-20-2005, 03:05 PM
It's not more popular than hip-hop is (here, at least), I'm just saying that it's pretty popular now and shows no signs of slowing down.

Human
10-20-2005, 04:25 PM
I think my dad is racist. okay, yesterday, I was rapping like Snoop Dogg and he told me not to do that because we are white and civilized unlike black people. OMG, that's so mean. Plus, one f my best friends is black.

Mota Boy
10-20-2005, 04:36 PM
I think my dad is racist... he told me... we are white and civilized unlike black people.
Racist? That man? Couldn't be.

Human
10-20-2005, 04:37 PM
Racist? That man? Couldn't be.
What are you talking about?

RedXIII
10-20-2005, 04:38 PM
I think my dad is racist. okay, yesterday, I was rapping like Snoop Dogg and he told me not to do that because we are white and civilized unlike black people. OMG, that's so mean. Plus, one f my best friends is black.
:rolleyes:

Human
10-20-2005, 04:39 PM
:rolleyes:
And your are doing this because...? I mean, like, you're really immature, wow, that sentence was pretty bland.

the_offsprings_monkey
10-20-2005, 04:41 PM
dad be wise YO

RedXIII
10-20-2005, 04:42 PM
And your are doing this because...? I mean, like, you're really immature, wow, that sentence was pretty bland.
:rolleyes: You have the right to say this...why now?

Human
10-20-2005, 04:44 PM
:rolleyes: You have the right to say this...why now?
WTF are you talking about? You roll your eyes, say I ave the right to say it, and then you ask why then and I honestly have no idea what you're saying.

RedXIII
10-20-2005, 04:50 PM
WTF are you talking about? You roll your eyes, say I ave the right to say it, and then you ask why then and I honestly have no idea what you're saying.
Here, I'll speak your language.

U R A IDIOT

But, I still don't dislike you. :)

DoctorPepper
11-18-2005, 07:30 AM
I hate it when people try and act different from who they are. Okay, if you like rap, and you're white, that's fine. Just like if you're black and you like rock(I actually have met some people like that), that's fine, but what really pisses me off is a country person wearing a confederate flag shirt trying to say they aren't racist. I mean with their white friends they are, but when a black person askes them, they tense up and get the shit scared out of them. It's kinda funny actually.

endlesst0m
11-18-2005, 09:56 AM
Insecurity is what causes suburban white teens to become "Wiggers". It's really a simple concept if you think about it...

-A kid is insecure, and he hates it when people question anything he does because he's so afraid that he won't fit in or be accepted
-He decides to take on the image of someone that NOBODY fucks with or questions...He thinks of a gangster or thug in a city...
-No one fuck's with gangsters, no one questions anything they do...everyone just fears them. Isn't that something that would be really appealing to you if you were insecure?

People who are insecure want to seem as unapproachable as possible to others. Someone who looks like a gangters straight off the city streets is about as unapproachable as it gets.