PDA

View Full Version : Sorry Everybody

Not Ozymandias
11-26-2004, 10:09 PM
http://www.sorryeverybody.com/

Take some responsibility and apologize to the rest of the world for the mess you've gotten them into.

GreenTerror
11-26-2004, 10:28 PM
It's all Bush's fault

Not Ozymandias
11-26-2004, 10:31 PM
He's just doing what anyone would (seeking and maintaining power, that is; not fucking up the country/world). It's the fault of the retards who elected him and the retards who voted for him or Gore in 2000.

BREAK
11-26-2004, 10:35 PM
There's a right-wing version of that site out there. It's called "We're not sorry", or something. Hell no, I ain't gonna fucking link to it.

GreenTerror
11-26-2004, 10:37 PM
He's just doing what anyone would (seeking and maintaining power, that is; not fucking up the country/world). It's the fault of the retards who elected him and the retards who voted for him or Gore in 2000.
you do have apoint there...

RXP
11-27-2004, 02:24 AM
http://yourewelcomeverybody.com/

Outstanding. Go Bush.

Little_Miss_1565
11-27-2004, 10:32 AM
We should not be apologizing. The world should be comisserating with us, and planning to move here so that they can help out in the effort!

Mota Boy
11-27-2004, 12:46 PM
We should not be apologizing. The world should be comisserating with us, and planning to move here so that they can help out in the effort!

Yeah, that's one of the better parts of the site - as you scroll through the pictures, every so often you'll come across someone from Canada, Europe, Thailand or what have you with a sign that says "Don't be sorry - we're on your side." or something to that extent.

Mota Boy
11-27-2004, 12:47 PM
http://yourewelcomeverybody.com/

Outstanding. Go Bush.

It's remarkable how angry and abrasive that site is, considering that they won.

Not Ozymandias
11-27-2004, 12:58 PM
What else would you expect from the mentally ill??

Unnatural Disaster
11-27-2004, 03:30 PM
It's remarkable how angry and abrasive that site is, considering that they won.

Yeah i was looking through it. People had signs telling liberals to kiss their ass and die and go to hell...etc.

None of that on the sorryeverybody website

Not Ozymandias
11-27-2004, 05:06 PM
Grrrrrr. RAAAAARRR!!! We control the government, courts, media, and money in America: we're not going to be held down anymore!!

lousyskater
11-27-2004, 08:47 PM
i posted my pic at sorryeverybody.com, but i cant find the page it's on. :(

SicN Twisted
11-27-2004, 10:33 PM
Any American owes the world a sincere apology, whether or not they voted for Bush. It's our country that commits horrible atrocities in our name, and we need to apoligize and let people know that this bullshit administration doesn't represent us. So fuck yeah, I'm sorry world.

jimmyjimjimz
12-02-2004, 12:22 PM
I'm sorry too, but I dont think I should apologise, because I voted for John Kerry. Only the fuckers who voted for Bush should apologise.

Noodles
12-15-2004, 12:23 AM
It's the corporate run American media that should apologize.

Aw fuck! See, I lost my sense of humor again. That's always happening to me lately.

Actually, many in the media have been apologizing lately. At least in terms of their pre-war coverage of the Bush administration's claims. But maybe that's just because they all got it wrong.

Fox news however, remains unrepentant, God Bless 'em.

Nicole
12-15-2004, 05:47 AM
It wasn't even a fair election anyway. The whole process needs to be overhauled, the voting system is up shit creek.

plastic_letterz
12-16-2004, 03:43 PM
Im not apologizing for who other people voted for. Im not happy that bush got a second term but fuck it we're gonna have to deal with it the best way we can. Anyway even the people who decided to vote for bush should not apologize. It was their choice dammit.