PDA

View Full Version : I lost my Pennywise T-shirt

Nina
10-16-2005, 04:10 AM
I have been looking for it for weeks. And it was new too...I only wore it once or twice. What the fuck? How can you LOSE a t-shirt?! I just don't know where I put it! Now I know how an airhead feels.

Yes, that needed to be said.

So umm....anything you lost lately that just doesn't seem understandable to you?

icklebabygremlin
10-16-2005, 06:26 AM
I have been looking for it for weeks. And it was new too...I only wore it once or twice. What the fuck? How can you LOSE a t-shirt?! I just don't know where I put it! Now I know how an airhead feels.

So umm....anything you lost lately that just doesn't seem understandable to you?
Pennywise Rule!!

Paint_It_Black
10-16-2005, 06:31 AM
I've lost so many shirts it's ridiculous. I have no idea how it can happen. Luckily, most of them are shirts I'd no longer want anyway, such as Papa Roach and Linkin Park. Still irritates me though. I also recently lost the watch I had owned since I was 11 years old. After 12 years of constant use some of the functions didn't work anymore, and all of the writing was worn off of it so I couldn't even be sure what some of the buttons were supposed to do. I suppose it wouldn't have lasted much longer anyway, but I just hate losing things. I also seem to have lost a few games and cd's, probably from moving too often.

Nina
10-16-2005, 06:51 AM
Well, quite understandable to lose things while moving, but how can you lose something in your room...that being a t-shirt?
I dun get it. I'm angry.

Rag Doll
10-16-2005, 06:57 AM
I lose clothes constantly. I lost a necklace my best friend gave me when we were 9, which totally hurts. It was something he actually picked out and not his mom. rar.

And I've lost MCIS by the Pumpkins so many times, so I have so many copies of it,

Paint_It_Black
10-16-2005, 06:57 AM
Yeah, it is understandable to lose things while moving. But I lost multiple shirts long before I started moving often. And I never used to lose stuff. Of course, my mum used to do all my washing and put my clothes away neatly. Could be part of my problem. You have email, by the way.

dalaksta
10-16-2005, 07:52 AM
ehh
pennywise is okay

the_GoDdEsS
10-16-2005, 07:56 AM
I don't think I ever lost clothes or anything. Probably just some jewelery. I hate losing things.

Tizzalicious
10-16-2005, 01:55 PM
I once lost a shirt too, one of my favourites, I looked for it for months, then one day Lee found it in the mess in his room. (haha, I wrote 'its room' oops.) I also lost my favourite pair of socks. Black with pink skulls. They were awesome. I have no idea where they are, probably somewhere in England in a hotel or hostel, that's where I last remember having them. It sucks though, I loved them.

- Tizz

I once lost a shoe while wearing it. I challenge ANY of you to beat that.

- WCM

NDM1
10-16-2005, 02:00 PM
Yeah i lost a sweet volcom shirt that i really liked. I have no idea what happend to it, my brother probably stole it. Also While we were moving i lost a really good Recording Program which made me mad.

EDIT: This reminds me that i still need to get a pennywise shirt.

China Boy
10-16-2005, 02:10 PM
I left my cap in the Science Lab. Maybe they used it in some experiment. I can imagine it over the flame of a Bunsen Burner. *shudders*

Tired_Of_You
10-16-2005, 02:17 PM
I lose my socks all the time which results in me wearing 2 different socks sometimes.
I often lose CDs and school stuff, mostly old homeworks or sometimes important sheets a teacher game me...
I ALWAYS lose my lip balms, so I bought like 3 or 4. Right now I know where one of them is, but I don't know for the others. I'll probably find them in a couple of weeks or something.
I lose my cards, but fortunately, always somewhere in my house.
I could probably continue with other things...

NDM1
10-16-2005, 02:19 PM
Im not the type who normally losses something, which is why it pisses me off so much when i do lose something.

Human
10-16-2005, 02:21 PM
I lost my movie camera. How can anybody be so irresponsible as to lose a big, fat, expensive, nice movie camera?

Conspiracy of One
10-16-2005, 02:27 PM

Were you wearing it when you lost it? In that case, I have a logical explanation, and I apologize :P

sitdyneshelagh
10-16-2005, 02:28 PM
my solo card and my purse, only the two most important things I own :)