PDA

View Full Version : Green Day, NOFX, Blink 182, Metallica, Bad Religion, Pennywise, Papa Roach, Social Di

BREAK
11-27-2004, 12:03 AM
stortion, Franz Ferdinand, The Clash, Dead Kennedys, The Offspring, Green Day, NOFX, Blink 182, Metallica, Bad Religion, Pennywise, Papa Roach, Social Distortion, Franz Ferdinand, The Clash, Dead Kennedys, The Offspring

FOR FUCK'S SAKE, DON'T YOU PEOPLE EVER GET TIRED OF TALKING ABOUT THE SAME GODDAMN SHITTY BANDS EVERY DAY OF YOUR MISERABLE LIVES, YOU STUPID FUCKING ASSHOLES?!?!?!

GreenTerror
11-27-2004, 12:45 AM
stortion, Franz Ferdinand, The Clash, Dead Kennedys, The Offspring, Green Day, NOFX, Blink 182, Metallica, Bad Religion, Pennywise, Papa Roach, Social Distortion, Franz Ferdinand, The Clash, Dead Kennedys, The Offspring

FOR FUCK'S SAKE, DON'T YOU PEOPLE EVER GET TIRED OF TALKING ABOUT THE SAME GODDAMN SHITTY BANDS EVERY DAY OF YOUR MISERABLE LIVES, YOU STUPID FUCKING ASSHOLES?!?!?!

Hey, if you don't like it, THEN DON'T READ THE GODDAMN TOPICS, ASS HOLE!

Lullaby
11-27-2004, 02:53 AM
Hey, if you don't like it, THEN DON'T READ THE GODDAMN TOPICS, ASS HOLE!

yep hes right...

dammit youre in a bad mood what? :rolleyes:

Vera
11-27-2004, 05:00 AM
No, we don't, but as far as I see it, neither do you.

Go Jimmy!

BuddyHolly
11-27-2004, 10:48 AM
well we could start talking about "great" bands like Good Charlotte, Simple Plan and Sum 41. Or even better: Backstreet Boys, 'N Sync and other "great" boybands. :p

The Cheshire Cat
11-27-2004, 12:31 PM
Hey, don't diss Sum 41. They started off bad but they've been getting better.

GreenTerror
11-27-2004, 04:32 PM
Hey, don't diss Sum 41. They started off bad but they've been getting better.
I think they started off good and they've been getting suckier

GreenTerror
11-27-2004, 04:34 PM
yep hes right...

dammit youre in a bad mood what? :rolleyes:

I'm a girl, and I wasn't in the best of moods last night when I posted that because I was extremely tired but I coulde'nt get away from the computer. But I stiil mean what I said. ;)

Master of Puppets
11-27-2004, 06:09 PM
well heres a novel idea asshole, dont read the fucking topics! WHOA , thats hard to grasp! and maybe we actually like these bands? Maybe its your horrible taste in music that has you in such a terrible spot?

babycraze{Angie}
11-27-2004, 06:58 PM
well, everybody has differ taste in musin neway so he just likes what he likes, he hates what he hates, it's good that he states what he hates cuz then he'd be really lame if he didn't actually defend his likes ya know. even tho i do agree that if he dun't like em, then he shouldn't read them, but like i said, ppl have differ taste. :cool:

nitropenguin!
11-27-2004, 07:00 PM
BREAK, do you even have a fucken reason to be on this board?

babycraze{Angie}
11-27-2004, 07:04 PM
BREAK, do you even have a fucken reason to be on this board?
yea, to talk shit, that's what a shitload of us ppl do neway. (including me so don't be laggin' on me) and let him be honest, means he is true......to himself neway.

bd007h
11-28-2004, 12:14 AM
if you don't like The Offspring....

WHY THE HELL ARE YOU ON A GOD DAMN OFFSPRING MESSAGE BOARD????

Eccentric Sara
11-28-2004, 02:33 AM

FOR FUCK'S SAKE, DON'T YOU PEOPLE EVER GET TIRED OF TALKING ABOUT THE SAME GODDAMN SHITTY BANDS EVERY DAY OF YOUR MISERABLE LIVES, YOU STUPID FUCKING ASSHOLES?!?!?!You sound stressed. Take some tranquilisers,honey!!!!!

punk_flamingo
11-28-2004, 02:48 AM

Finally...someone else notices the impending problem of repeating threads.

Vera
11-28-2004, 04:00 AM
YEH OMG just DUN reed eet!!11

punk_flamingo
11-28-2004, 04:24 AM
YEH OMG just DUN reed eet!!11

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG LOLLERCOPTER

bahhhh fucking hell.

Master of Puppets
11-28-2004, 07:47 AM
if you don't like The Offspring....

WHY THE HELL ARE YOU ON A GOD DAMN OFFSPRING MESSAGE BOARD????

hahahah true

wheelchairman
11-28-2004, 07:58 AM
I don't think your, quite pathetic, self-righteous anger will really sway his opinion.

bd007h
11-28-2004, 11:18 AM
I wasn't saying that it would. I was just asking a question.

wheelchairman
11-28-2004, 11:34 AM
Yes, but writing in all capslocks with an overabundance of curses will make you look like an idiot.

Do what BREAK does, use sarcasm, then randomly curse and use capslocks.

leo3375
11-28-2004, 12:34 PM
You know, we wouldn't have this problem if people would just do a SEARCH before making a new thread about a band.