PDA

View Full Version : ac/dc retards

noodlesfan
10-16-2005, 10:20 AM
how many of you go to school? if you go to any high school, the most over worn shirts that everyone wears is the acdc shirts that walmart is selling. Are you pissed? when you are, just ask someone what their favorite album is from acdc, ask them if they even OWN an album, and ask them if they can name any of the members. have fun kiddies.

memento
10-16-2005, 10:23 AM
Alternating current or direct current, that is the question. You can get converts though so chill out man.

Conspiracy of One
10-16-2005, 10:26 AM
THeres this one stoner at my school that wears an AC/DC jacket and girl pants everyday, and hes a guy...

Spork
10-16-2005, 10:35 AM
how many of you go to school? if you go to any high school, the most over worn shirts that everyone wears is the acdc shirts that walmart is selling. Are you pissed? when you are, just ask someone what their favorite album is from acdc, ask them if they even OWN an album, and ask them if they can name any of the members. have fun kiddies.

۟۟۟۟۟۟۟۟۟۟۟۟۟۟۟۟۟۟۟۟۟۟۟۟۟No.

Drummerguy123
10-16-2005, 10:37 AM
The most overworn shirts at my school are Pink Floyd, not AC/DC. Yeah, I know, I go to a school full of hippies.

TheUnholyNightbringer
10-16-2005, 10:52 AM
Iron Maiden and amazingly, Pearl Jam are the most frequent at my college. My college has the best musical taste ever.

Jebus
10-16-2005, 10:59 AM
That Stairway to Heaven shirt is the most overworn.

TheUnholyNightbringer
10-16-2005, 11:03 AM
That Stairway to Heaven shirt is the most overworn.

The one with this on?

http://imagesource.allposters.com/images/PF/pf_917153_b.jpg

Jebus
10-16-2005, 11:18 AM
Yeah, something like that one. I've seen several variations.

I've never seen anyone where an ac/dc shirt.

TheUnholyNightbringer
10-16-2005, 11:21 AM
I have that Led Zeppelin t-shirt. It's my favourite one. =D

I've never seen anyone else wear it. Or an AC/DC shirt, for that matter.

killer_queen
10-16-2005, 11:34 AM
All the shirts with bands names on them are awful. I can't understand why do people want to show everybody what they listen to.

Human
10-16-2005, 11:35 AM
They do that at my school too. I hate it.

notoriousdoc
10-16-2005, 11:40 AM
Human, shut the fuck up

And I haven't seen anybody wearing the AC/DC t-shirts around here but I have to phisically force myself not to spit on trendies who wear Ramones tees

PS. I've got a Led zep tee and I <3 it, I'm also going to see Robert Plant in December HELL YES!

Human
10-16-2005, 11:41 AM
Human, shut the fuck up

And I haven't seen anybody wearing the AC/DC t-shirts around here but I have to phisically force myself not to spit on trendies who wear Ramones tees
Why should I do that? And also, some of those people who wear ramones shirts actually listen to them, kinda like me.

notoriousdoc
10-16-2005, 11:43 AM
Why should I do that? And also, some of those people who wear ramones shirts actually listen to them, kinda like me.
A load of people trying to be trendy over here wear them like the AC/DC t-shirts mentioned, it's agonizing

Oh, and you should shut up because you're a religious lunatic whose opinion is worth nothing

Jebus
10-16-2005, 11:57 AM
All the shirts with bands names on them are awful. I can't understand why do people want to show everybody what they listen to.
I still wear some because I don't know what else to wear. I have absolutely no fashion sence. I just order some band shirts online so I don't have to go through the pain choosing clothes in a mall.

0r4ng3
10-16-2005, 04:42 PM
The worst I've seen are people that wear those freaky baggy cargos with all the chains, and a Green Day t-shirt. I'm more confused then angered whenever I see that.

Drummerguy123
10-16-2005, 06:00 PM
The only band shirts I've seen that I don't like are Green Day, Taking Back Sunday, and My Chemical Romance. Seing those makes me want to puke.

platinumpt
10-16-2005, 06:08 PM
When I was in high school, I think the most common t-shirts were from Nirvana. The Nevermind cover, to be exact. There were a few guys who worn Metallica hoods, too.

WebDudette
10-16-2005, 06:10 PM
The worst I've seen are people that wear those freaky baggy cargos with all the chains, and a Green Day t-shirt. I'm more confused then angered whenever I see that.

I second that.
Also I have a Ramones shirt Oo.
Back on topic though, I see more Ac/Dc and Pink Floyd shirts than any thing else and seeing the Pink Floyd one makes me not want to wear mine.

Sin Studly
10-16-2005, 06:49 PM
but I have to phisically force myself not to spit on trendies who wear Ramones tees

Because you know they'd bounce your fat arse through a window if you did?

coke_a_holic
10-16-2005, 06:56 PM
I still wear some because I don't know what else to wear. I have absolutely no fashion sence. I just order some band shirts online so I don't have to go through the pain choosing clothes in a mall.
I do the same thing. I couldn't pick out clothes for my life. I either hate everything or find something I like until I look at the pricetag. I'm such a fucking jew.

Sunny
10-16-2005, 07:20 PM
The only band shirts I've seen that I don't like are Green Day, Taking Back Sunday, and My Chemical Romance. Seing those makes me want to puke.

ironically, MCR shirts are probably the most visually appealing band shirts i've seen.

that and the Used shirts, i think.

Duracell
10-16-2005, 07:28 PM
My sister wears and AC/DC shirt, but she got it from Pac Sun, its pretty cool, she actually has some of there albums too.

Duracell
10-16-2005, 07:37 PM
The only band t-shirts that I currently wear are my Avenged Sevenfold shirt and my Hawthorne Heights shirt. But over the last 6 years I've wore some shirts of these bands: Blink 182, Staind, KoRn, Mudvayne, Black Sabbath, System of a down, and I can't think of anymore but I'm probably forgetting a few.