PDA

View Full Version : FIlms you need to buy, and now.

TheUnholyNightbringer
10-16-2005, 12:12 PM
AI: Artificial Intelligence
O.N.E: One Nation Earth
Downfall
Cube
Spirited Away, if you don't mind anime

OK, so that's all I can think of right now. But these films, buy them.

Nina
10-16-2005, 12:13 PM
...I really enjoy buying DVDs. I just hardly ever do because I'm always broke :( pity.

TheUnholyNightbringer
10-16-2005, 12:13 PM
Steal money, and buy those. All of those.

Or you could cut out the middle man and just steal those DVDs.

Tizzalicious
10-16-2005, 12:14 PM
Highlander
The Ninja Turtles Film (actually the first 3)
The Aliens Trilogy
Braveheart
I'm considering getting Band of Brothers
The Godfather
Terminator I
Return to Oz (scariest film ever)
Scarface
Blow
Most Adam Sandler films.

-WCM

Nina
10-16-2005, 12:15 PM
Hahaha.

But I'm not really into those type of movies! & now I'm scared that you'll eat me alive for saying this.

TheUnholyNightbringer
10-16-2005, 12:15 PM
Highlander
The Aliens Trilogy
Braveheart
I'm considering getting Band of Brothers
The Godfather
Terminator I

Most Adam Sandler films.

This is not an add-your-own thread.

My films > your films.

Hahaha.

But I'm not really into those type of movies! & now I'm scared that you'll eat me alive for saying this.

*Splutters* How can you not like O.N.E or Downfall?!

Tizzalicious
10-16-2005, 12:16 PM

My films > your films.

Per misread it, blame him. He also forgot to sign with his name, because he sucks.

Kerr
10-16-2005, 12:24 PM

That film I have to see - I heard it's really good.

TheUnholyNightbringer
10-16-2005, 12:24 PM

Truly amazing. 3rd favourite film ever - and I'm REALLY picky with films.

I don't know
10-16-2005, 12:26 PM
I heard that AI(artificial intellingence) it's really bad, just my biology teacher said it's good, but I haven't seen it, so I can't say anything about it

TheUnholyNightbringer
10-16-2005, 12:27 PM
Everyone who I've asked has loved it.

I cried at the cinema. Heh. :o

I don't know
10-16-2005, 12:27 PM
hehehe :D

TheUnholyNightbringer
10-16-2005, 12:28 PM
Although that's kinda misleading. I have it on DVD and I cried at home too. Only film ever to do that to me.

I don't know
10-16-2005, 12:28 PM
so it must be a very sad movie

Cejus
10-16-2005, 12:29 PM
AI? :eek: I can't agree with that, man. It was a really disappointing movie =S It's not that great. They told me that it was a great movie, but for me, it was just an average science-fiction movie.

"Downfall" is an amazing movie, tho.

Haven't seen the others, although I already own the 'Cube Trilogy'.

killer_queen
10-16-2005, 12:31 PM
Cube isn't that good.

Cejus
10-16-2005, 12:32 PM
Cube isn't that good.
Shit, I'm gonna have another disappointment... :(

EDIT: Although I've read on some sites that Cube is amazing, most of my friends think like you: it's NOT a great movie. Guess I'll have to see it before judging it.

Vera
10-16-2005, 12:37 PM
I've heard Cube is the shittiest film ever.

Or was that Cubic? Not sure.

And you know, as much as I like Miyazaki, I don't feel like seeing any of his films again. I saw Spirited Away twice just because I wanted to see the audio commentary on the Finnish DVD. Howl's whatever Castle I could watch again because of the laughs me and my mate got when we saw it. Same with a bunch of other Ghibli films. But in my eyes they don't rate as high as Fight Club or Snatch or Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge, these films I own on DVD, have seen many, many times and will see many times again simply because they're so good.

Cejus
10-16-2005, 12:42 PM
I LOVE Snatch!! It's so damn funny to watch Brad Pitt playing this role... haha. Now THIS is a great movie. If you liked it, you should watch this movie: Lock, Stock And Two Smoking Barrels. It's very similar, and it was directed by Guy Ritchie, too.

TheUnholyNightbringer
10-16-2005, 12:46 PM
Cube isn't that good.

Of course it is. Cube's amazing.

Spirited Away I loved because of how weird it was. Weirdness adheres me to films.

Ain't no one going to hype up O.N.E?

Vera
10-16-2005, 12:52 PM
I LOVE Snatch!! It's so damn funny to watch Brad Pitt playing this role... haha. Now THIS is a great movie. If you liked it, you should watch this movie: Lock, Stock And Two Smoking Barrels. It's very similar, and it was directed by Guy Ritchie, too.
Lock & Stock was good, yeah, but it was also done with a smaller budget so naturally Snatch is better. And yeah, Snatch is hilarious. And I'd even go as far as saying the comedy in it has layers that only come out after you've watched it many times. That's also due the pace of the film, everything's happening so fast. It takes a while to take it all in, all the jokes, all the funny bits.

Dave - I'm sort of opposed to calling films weird, especially films that aren't so. I think you may be looking for the word "quirky". I mean, Spirited Away isn't downright weird - the gods are all known Japanese gods that are normal to Japanese people, and well, it's a fairy tale so of course it takes place in a very imaginitive environment that's filled with an amazing variety of other characters, all special in their own, quirky way.

killer_queen
10-16-2005, 12:56 PM
Snatch is awesome, I love all the movies Brad Pitt in it. But still my favourite movie with Brad Pitt is Interview with Vampire.

Vera
10-16-2005, 12:57 PM
And I can't find O.N.E. on Internet Movie Database.

http://imdb.com/title/tt0227189/ - This one, perhaps?

TheUnholyNightbringer
10-16-2005, 12:58 PM
And I can't find O.N.E. on Internet Movie Database.

http://imdb.com/title/tt0227189/ - This one, perhaps?

Nope. I'll have a look around.

EDIT: http://www.play.com/play247.asp?pa=pfa&page=title&r=R2&title=165584 There we go.

the_offsprings_monkey
10-16-2005, 12:58 PM
Downfall
Cube

Spirited Away is one of the most powerfull animes i have seen in age's very good stuff.

Vera
10-16-2005, 01:05 PM
Nope. I'll have a look around.

EDIT: http://www.play.com/play247.asp?pa=pfa&page=title&r=R2&title=165584 There we go.
Original title: Judgment, apparently: http://imdb.com/title/tt0257408/

Does not sound too good. The IMDb ratings aren't always to be trusted but when it's 4.9/10 ...it does tell you something.

China Boy
10-16-2005, 01:09 PM

The head collecting witch still gives me nightmares.

Anya82
10-16-2005, 02:14 PM
Cube is cool. not a great movie, but it's nice.

I like Spirited Away, it is beautiful and interesting because of the japanese culture and folk they present, but i don't find it like THE BEST film ever. Maybe cause i've had heard a lot of people talking about how wonderful it was before i saw it... and then, when i got to see it, it didn't surprised me that much. Perhaps i was expecting for much more.. it always happens to me. That's why i don't like people to tell me "how amazing" a movie is. I just ask them to tell me if they liked it or not.

WebDudette
10-16-2005, 02:47 PM
Spitited Away is a relly good movie one of my favorite I especially like the radish spirit.

I haven't seen any of the other movies so I can't comment but I'll try and check them out.

BREAK
10-16-2005, 03:07 PM
AI? Pfffffffftttttt. Go watch Blade Runner & stop being insane.

memento
10-16-2005, 03:10 PM
download all this shit.

Mota Boy
10-16-2005, 03:15 PM
A.I. was decent, but it took way too long end. Cube was OK, but I didn't like the ending of that either, though I know it was only adhering to horror movie conventions.

Spirited Away is very good.

Cejus
10-16-2005, 03:27 PM
A.I. was decent, but it took way too long end.
I didn't like the ending, either.

ruroken
10-16-2005, 04:05 PM

I'm going to go 'hormonal' now....

YOU STUPID PIECE OF SHIT!!! Spirited Away SUCKS MASS ASS compared to Princess Mononoke!! Get the FUCK off your ass and watch PRINCESS MONONOKE!! NOW

*mumble bastard mumble*

Conspiracy of One
10-16-2005, 04:13 PM

YOU STUPID PIECE OF SHIT!!! Spirited Away SUCKS MASS ASS compared to Princess Mononoke!! Get the FUCK off your ass and watch PRINCESS MONONOKE!! NOW

*mumble bastard mumble*

Okay morgan, its cool man. Not all of us are Anime junkies you know.

ruroken
10-16-2005, 04:15 PM
Well I've been talking about PM and no one's gone to see it yet!!

It's by the same person, too.

Conspiracy of One
10-16-2005, 04:17 PM
Well I've been talking about PM and no one's gone to see it yet!!

It's by the same person, too.

Kool, IM not much of an Anime person myself

ruroken
10-16-2005, 04:19 PM
My dad dislikes anime, and he likes Princess Mononoke!
Seriously, he doesn't like anime. But he likes PM and The Lion King.
That alone tells you how much it kicks ass.

ichoose90
10-16-2005, 05:58 PM
Garden State is most definately the best movie ever and should certainly be on that list.

WebDudette
10-16-2005, 06:02 PM
My dad dislikes anime, and he likes Princess Mononoke!
Seriously, he doesn't like anime. But he likes PM and The Lion King.
That alone tells you how much it kicks ass.

Not really if my dad were to like an anime it would probably be shit.

Betty
10-16-2005, 06:23 PM
AI is fantastic. The ending is definitely the worst part... but... I don't think that takes away from the film as a whole... there are such great parts like the flesh fair. But I guess it's not for everyone. It's not just a science fiction. It's also very surreal. That's why I like it.

Not a huge anime fan... at all. Maybe I need to be converted, but I haven't been yet.

Haven't seen any of the rest... the only one I've ever heard any hype at all about was Cube.

I have Lock, Stock, etc, sitting on my desk and need to find time to watch it.

Duracell
10-16-2005, 06:24 PM
Garden State is most definately the best movie ever and should certainly be on that list.

Holy shit! I totally agree. I was just going to say that.

zendor
10-16-2005, 06:27 PM
animeeeeeeeee... it's great
Argentinian movies they are special!
And sth more but i don't remember more movies

Betty
10-16-2005, 06:37 PM
Garden State is a GOOD movie. But I mean how could it ever be one of the best movies ever? There are so many more groundbreaking movies.

ruroken
10-16-2005, 07:56 PM
Not really if my dad were to like an anime it would probably be shit.
But who the fuck was talking about your dad? No one. Dipshit.

nieh
10-16-2005, 08:02 PM

My films > your films.

Pfft! You forgot Natural Born Killers, you forgot High Fidelity, you forgot the Kill Bill movies. What's wrong with you!? Also, May is really fucking good and unnerving and everyone should watch it at least once.

I saw Spirited Away which was very good, though a bit over-hyped, and I saw chunks of A.I. which seemed alright despite the constant Pinocchio references.

WebDudette
10-16-2005, 08:02 PM
How the fuck is your dad liking some gonna prove shit to me. Dipshit.

ruroken
10-16-2005, 08:07 PM
Because he doesn't like anime, but he likes that anime movie. My god, you are inept. Stop talking to me.

WebDudette
10-16-2005, 08:18 PM
Wow your shallow just because you dad likes something doesn't mean shit my dad doesn't like anime either but he could like a sailor moon movie does that make it good moron.

ruroken
10-16-2005, 08:22 PM
and your point in proving your point does what now? Nothing. Exactly. Now stop talking to me.

Duracell
10-16-2005, 08:23 PM
Garden State is a GOOD movie. But I mean how could it ever be one of the best movies ever? There are so many more groundbreaking movies.

I gotta agree with you. It's my favorite movie but yeah it's probably not the best. I can never get tired of watching it though, The characters are so awesome and realistic, great story, and great music.

bd007h
10-16-2005, 08:30 PM
Highlander

The Turtles movies were awesome, and yes, Return to Oz was freaky.

anyone ever seen A Clockwork Orange? That movie is fucked up

Betty
10-16-2005, 08:58 PM
I was under the impression that A Clockwork Orange was one of those totally hyped up movies that everyone had seen (and that yes, I have seen and loved about 5-6 years ago) but recently a friend of mine mentionned that he was going to watch it and hadn't seen it before, which made me realize that maybe it's not quite that popular?

My favourite thing about the movie (besides maybe the language) is the fact that it takes place in a future that never existed. I'd like to think that watching it now makes for a totally different experience than watching it back when it was made since at the time it was supposed to be futuristic, but now it just seems like a totally bizarre place/time. This all adds to the surrealness of the film, which is, as I mentionned, one of the things that really draws me to certain ones.

Also, part of the reason to be such a big fan of AI is due to being a big fan of Kubrick, or at least some of his stuff (Space Odyssey just did not cut it, at least upon a first viewing).

Finally, favourite quote as per my ancient signature: "No time for the ol' in-out-in-out love, just here to read the meter" (Context is key).

HornyPope
10-16-2005, 10:13 PM
I downloaded A.I. in a double-DVD format- 8.4 gigs.

Never watched it. Never burned it onto a DVD either (and now its gone with the crash haha)

Duracell
10-16-2005, 10:20 PM
I didn't think A.I. was very good.

bd007h
10-16-2005, 10:40 PM
I didn't think AI was that great either.

SkunkIt
10-16-2005, 10:45 PM
Robin Hood: Men In Tights
Half-Baked
Next Friday
Fairytopia - It's a kid's movie, but it kicks ass.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Every Bruce Lee movie
Idle Hands
Scarface
I Know What you Did Last Summer
Ghost Ship- If you don't get scared easily or alot.

That Punk Kid You Love
10-16-2005, 10:59 PM
Downfall
Cube

"I can be your hero baby,I can kiss away your pain,I will stand by you forever,oh you cant take my breath away"

bd007h
10-16-2005, 11:01 PM
Ferris Bueller's Day Off
The Goonies
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 1-3
Gremlins 1 & 2
Ghostbusters 1 & 2
Old School
Eurotrip
American Pie 1 & 2, and American Wedding

BREAK
10-16-2005, 11:04 PM
(Space Odyssey just did not cut it, at least upon a first viewing).

You do not deserve to watch movies.

That Punk Kid You Love
10-16-2005, 11:12 PM
My dvd's I have right here are:

Kung Pow
Dickie Roberts:Former Child Star
Full Metal Jacket
Se7en (serial killer movie)
Almost Famous
Little Nicky
Goonies
Flashdance (What the fuck?)
LP:Live in Texas
Dude Where's My Car
Ghost
Texas Chainsaw Massacre
Monty Python
Fat Albert
Leprechaun In The Hood
Tales From the Hood
Old School
American Pie 1-2-3
Family Guy season 1

Paint_It_Black
10-17-2005, 01:20 AM
Out of that list I've only seen AI. I didn't care for it. WCM's list was much better.

I plan on reading Cube, then maybe I'll watch it. Hmm, actually I might be getting it mixed up with Sphere.

arak0r
10-17-2005, 01:26 AM
get Rat Race.

http://www.jahozafat.com/cgi-bin/mp3s.cgi?Rat_Race=afrowhores.mp3

Paint_It_Black
10-17-2005, 02:01 AM
Lock & Stock was good, yeah, but it was also done with a smaller budget so naturally Snatch is better.

I have a HUGE problem with the assumption that higher budget = better. Very hollywood.

I liked Lock Stock quite a lot more than Snatch.

Vera
10-17-2005, 02:59 AM
Well, when you've got a good movie maker like Guy Ritchie (let's all pretend he never made a movie with Madonna, shall we?) and a small budget, he makes a good film. You give him a bigger budget and he makes an even better one. It's pretty simple because the more money he has, the more opportunities he has in terms of hiring capable people, good actors, building sets etc.

Now, a large budget doesn't always mean great film (we've all seen Titanic, right?) but if you've got a film maker that isn't going to WASTE a budget and if you've got a script that works, a small budget film is going to be good but give the same story, same film a bigger budget, and it's bound to, if not anything else, LOOK better.

I think we discussed this with the Tarantino films. Pulp is a better film in many ways but I still prefer Reservoir which has a smaller budget. They're both still great, but I think in Snatch, Ritchie really made the best possible film he could and it shows.

I think I like Snatch more because this is one of those films that's not "just a film" for me. I used to watch it with my friends, we have a ton of inside jokes related to this movie, we know the script by heart and we've seen it about fifty million times. My friend's even got the soundtrack (which is a killer one, btw). Lock, Stock was good, it was funny but it didn't feel like the sort of film I'd love to see many, many times.

Betty - I don't think I'd call Miyazaki films anime. I mean, I might if anime = all Japanese animation, but I'd rather call it just Japanese animation as people tend to associate all sorts of whacky shit with anime. Miyazaki films are like Disney films, just with more creative, mature storylines and more exotic surroundings. They're kiddie films adults truly can enjoy - and not in that "innuendo jokes"-kind of way.

Paint_It_Black
10-17-2005, 06:50 AM
Ah, good explanation, I was going to say all that myself when I had the time. I just prefer the story of Lock Stock, I felt it came together better. Plus I've seen it more. But Snatch is still very good. I need to watch them both again, I've just realized. One day we need to have a huge meet-up and force each other to watch our favourite films.

Kerr
10-17-2005, 06:59 AM
It had it's cool parts, but overall I wasn't all that impressed.
I was also told by a mate of mine that it was weird, and the story is complex. But in general, I have heard it's good I and I have been wanting to see it.

dalaksta
10-17-2005, 07:39 AM
Ninja Turtles? Tizz your not serious are you?

HeadAroundU
10-17-2005, 08:46 AM
AVP
Predator! :cool:

nieh
10-17-2005, 08:48 AM
Ninja Turtles? Tizz your not serious are you?

TMNT movies are awesome. Though he said "the first three" and there only are three (though they're planning on doing a 4th) so I'm assuming he meant "the first two", in which case I agree completely.

Duracell
10-17-2005, 08:56 AM
Half-Baked
Next Friday
Scarface

Texas Chainsaw Massacre
American Pie 1-2-3

I have all of those, along with a lot more great movies.

Anya82
10-17-2005, 09:15 AM
TMNT movies are awesome. Though he said "the first three" and there only are three (though they're planning on doing a 4th) so I'm assuming he meant "the first two", in which case I agree completely.
i didn't like the second one.

Brines
10-17-2005, 09:54 AM
Crash
Requiem for a Dream
Shawshank Redemption

Brines
10-17-2005, 09:55 AM
And Style Wars, if you can get your hands on it.

Tizzalicious
10-17-2005, 09:58 AM
Dalaksta - If a post is signed with WCM, that means WheelChairMan, wrote it, you retard.

- Tizz and WCM

And Nieh, the 3rd one is when they go back in time right? I love that one.

Also, DVDs I just bought, Scarface and Billy Madison. The best two films mentioned in this thread so far.

-WCM

Paint_It_Black
10-17-2005, 10:42 AM
AVP
Predator! :cool:

You complete fucking idiot. AVP was a travesty. I wanted to puke throughout the entire debacle. Paul W S Anderson destroys excellent potential. Any time he gets his hands on a project, consider it officially ruined. He is one of the very few people I'd seriously like to watch die. I'm not even joking.

Brines
10-17-2005, 10:45 AM
Some of you have an extremely shitty taste in movies.

its one fine day
10-17-2005, 10:53 AM
...I really enjoy buying DVDs. I just hardly ever do because I'm always broke :( pity.

me too.

i like creep. has anyone seen that?

You complete fucking idiot. AVP was a travesty. I wanted to puke throughout the entire debacle. Paul W S Anderson destroys excellent potential. Any time he gets his hands on a project, consider it officially ruined. He is one of the very few people I'd seriously like to watch die. I'm not even joking.
i think AVP was amazing. and all the Alien and Predator films. what other films has paul ws anderson done that were shite?

bd007h
10-17-2005, 11:11 AM
Personally, I think all 3 of the Turtles movies are awesome. The second one is my favorite though, The Secret Of The Ooze

Paint_It_Black
10-17-2005, 11:21 AM
i think AVP was amazing. and all the Alien and Predator films. what other films has paul ws anderson done that were shite?

Resident Evil. He completely, utterly, and mercilessly ruined that too. Nemesis was mildy better only because he didn't direct it. The cocksucker still wrote the shit he laughably called a screenplay though. He has no talent for anything, far as I can see. Except for ruining what could have been great.

Alright, here's a lesson for you. AVP was a rip-off of an AVP book called Prey. The book is very enjoyable, though a trashy sci-fi novel. All he had to do was adapt it almost scene for scene into a screenplay. Instead he chose to only take some of the best concepts and shove them into the big pile of shit he came up with. The movie, like all his movies, had no character development, and nothing that could honestly be called dialogue.

Predators using Earth as a training ground? Bullshit. Predators avoid humans, all except the best hunters among them. They wouldn't send their un-blooded to train on Earth. And the Predators in that movie sucked. It was a gross injustice to make them so pathetic. That's more than enough reasons why AVP sucked, and why Anderson should die. Oh, one more thing for now. The chest-bursters had almost zero gestation time, nothing like the alien movies. Total fucking crap. The only way you can like that movie is if you are very ignorant of a wide range of things.

killer_queen
10-17-2005, 11:26 AM
It doesn't seem like Mr Moderator's movie suggesting thread anymore so I'll talk about the movies I've seen.
Yesterday I saw Somethings Gotta Give and it was the sweetest romantic comedy I've ever seen. Also, Keanu Reeves was looking so hot. Romantic comedies are the best was to spend your night alone.

bd007h
10-17-2005, 11:34 AM
Ferris Bueller's Day Off
The Goonies
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 1-3
Gremlins 1 & 2
Ghostbusters 1 & 2
Old School
Eurotrip

I forgot Meet The Parents and Meet The Fockers

arak0r
12-07-2005, 03:14 AM
cinderella man. awesome. might be my favorite russell crowe movie now

ninthlayer
12-07-2005, 04:03 AM
Fuck you, Romper Stomper will ALWAYS be the best Crowe film, EVAR!

People on these forums watch some haggard ass films, you guys need more Craig T. Nelson in your diets.

Vera
12-07-2005, 08:09 AM
..you guys need more Craig T. Nelson in your diets.
I watched The Incredibles yesterday, does that count?

;p

Sin Studly
12-07-2005, 11:15 AM
Downfall
Cube

You have terrible taste in movies.

<<Angry Kid>>
12-07-2005, 11:18 AM
Spirited away is weird in a good way

arak0r
12-07-2005, 08:51 PM

People on these forums watch some haggard ass films, you guys need more Craig T. Nelson in your diets.

i have romper stomper on dvd too :p actually one crowe movie i havent seen is The Insider, and i hear thats one of his best. craig t nelson.. as in coach? that show was great.

arak0r
12-07-2005, 09:03 PM
http://imdb.com/title/tt0156205/

that is easily the best movie craig has ever done.

Vera
12-07-2005, 09:58 PM
You have terrible taste in movies.
This is, all in all, true.

T-6005
12-07-2005, 11:55 PM
I recommend not buying Walk The Line.

If you've got the time and the inclination, go watch it in theaters - but I honestly feel that it wouldn't be a very good movie at home. Much better overall when you can feel that Joaquin Phoenix is being Johnny Cash live.

ninthlayer
12-08-2005, 05:00 AM
Bad tastes in movies bum me the fuck out, I'm going to go fall asleep watching Scent of a Woman or Devil's Advocate now.

Lars
12-08-2005, 05:45 AM
I recommend not buying Walk The Line.

If you've got the time and the inclination, go watch it in theaters - but I honestly feel that it wouldn't be a very good movie at home. Much better overall when you can feel that Joaquin Phoenix is being Johnny Cash live.
I think I've got to wait till January till they finally decide to show it here.

Not Ozymandias
12-08-2005, 06:22 AM
Downfall
How in the fuck could you list those 2 together, that's like listing Ashlee Simpson with Bob Dylan.

Do not fucking buy A.I. people, DO NOT. In fact, don't buy ANY Spielberg movie unless it features Indiana Jones, a killer shark, or is titled Duel.

-WCM
There's only 3.

You heard wrong, it's pedestrian story-telling with painfully pretensious delusions of artistry.

And you know, as much as I like Miyazaki, I don't feel like seeing any of his films again. I saw Spirited Away twice just because I wanted to see the audio commentary on the Finnish DVD. Howl's whatever Castle I could watch again because of the laughs me and my mate got when we saw it. Same with a bunch of other Ghibli films. But in my eyes they don't rate as high as Fight Club or Snatch or Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge, these films I own on DVD, have seen many, many times and will see many times again simply because they're so good.
Get Nausicaa, it's the best Miyazaki. By a mile. Only communists disagree.

*mumble bastard mumble*
Princess Mononoke was a piece of shit, you fucking clown. If you're pretending that you could make heads or tails out of it you're fucking lying. Catch AIDS.

I should video tape a retarded kid jumping up and down on a pogo stick for 2 hours, all the fucktards that enjoyed Garden State would lap it up.

(Space Odyssey just did not cut it, at least upon a first viewing).
I'm going to work day and night for the rest of my life to make sure that your country is annexed by mine, just as revenge for you saying such a thing.

get Rat Race.

http://www.jahozafat.com/cgi-bin/mp3s.cgi?Rat_Race=afrowhores.mp3
Or, better yet, don't.

a good movie maker like Guy Ritchie
No.

Personally, I think all 3 of the Turtles movies are awesome. The second one is my favorite though, The Secret Of The Ooze
Do you realize that there are blind people in this world as you encourage people who can see to use their eyeballs watching motherfucking TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES movies?!?! Is Cool As Ice not enough to quench your insatiable Vanilla Ice fetish? Fucking clownshoes.

Resident Evil. He completely, utterly, and mercilessly ruined that too. Nemesis was mildy better only because he didn't direct it.
Resident Evil was tits, the Citizen Kane of video game movies. Nemesis is one of the worst movies ever made. HOW can one have such a fundamentally warped view of movies? Movies!

Predators using Earth as a training ground? Bullshit. Predators avoid humans, all except the best hunters among them. They wouldn't send their un-blooded to train on Earth.
Now I see...

L.A. Confidential skull-fucks it.

Yesterday I saw Somethings Gotta Give and it was the sweetest romantic comedy I've ever seen. Also, Keanu Reeves was looking so hot. Romantic comedies are the best was to spend your night alone.
Romantic commedies are neither romantic nor comedic, and it's especially neither when you cast the fucking Crypt-Keeper's fat older brother as the romantic lead.
The best way to spend your night alone is with drugs or watching a GOOD movie.

You fucking charlatans should be ashamed of yourselves.

Vera
12-08-2005, 06:27 AM
I've seen Nausicaeš or whatever and while it was good, it included some really disturbing innuendos. Not a huge Miyazaki fan overall, though.

And I continue to blame Madonna for all of Guy Ritchie's shortcomings.

Fwedewick
12-08-2005, 08:07 AM
O Brother,where art thou?
I love the music.It sounds really cool.

ruroken
12-08-2005, 08:40 AM
Akira Akira Akira Akira Akira Akira Akira Akira Akira Akira Akira Akira Akira Akira Akira Akira Akira Akira Akira Akira Akira Akira Akira Akira Akira Akira Akira Akira Akira Akira Akira Akira Akira Akira Akira Akira Akira Akira Akira Akira Akira Akira Akira Akira Akira Akira Akira Akira Akira Akira Akira Akira Akira Akira Akira Akira Akira Akira Akira Akira Akira Akira Akira Akira Akira Akira Akira Akira Akira Akira Akira Akira Akira Akira Akira Akira Akira Akira Akira Akira Akira Akira Akira Akira Akira Akira Akira Akira AKIRA AKIRA AKIRA AKIRA AKIRA NOW

Not Ozymandias
12-08-2005, 09:47 AM
Akira fucking sucks. You'd be better off lighting your money on fire than buying it. Shit makes NO sense.

ruroken
12-08-2005, 09:50 AM
I've seen Nausicaeš or whatever and while it was good, it included some really disturbing innuendos. Not a huge Miyazaki fan overall, though.

And I continue to blame Madonna for all of Guy Ritchie's shortcomings.
Nausicaa?!?! I want that movie really bad! Does it have that giant glowing monster in it like in the manga?

Dead Poetic
12-08-2005, 09:54 AM
Greatest Movie Ever (http://www2.foxsearchlight.com/gardenstate/) , all emo's should enjoy this movie.

Back in Black
12-08-2005, 09:54 AM
^stop posting

ruroken
12-08-2005, 09:55 AM
Got...Epser Milk?

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y213/Drawer_Guy/tet12.jpg

JohnnyNemesis
12-08-2005, 09:56 AM
I agree with wishomie on this one.

TheUnholyNightbringer
12-08-2005, 10:00 AM
To Not Ozy:

I think AI's a spectacular movie. The effects were amazing, and I thought there was real emotion in it. Just because it's by a popular director doesn't stop me liking it.

And Duel was brilliant, I agree.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
12-08-2005, 03:51 PM
I've seen A.I. it's pretty good.

noodlesfan
12-08-2005, 05:23 PM
120 days of sodom
the evil dead
naked blood(ever want to see a girl eat her own pussy? all right wise guy WITH A KNIFE AND FORK!!??)
slaughtered vomit dolls (for the quesey)
silent hill (coming soon in 2006)
Jack Frost (the horror)

BREAK
12-15-2005, 02:25 PM
I'm going to work day and night for the rest of my life to make sure that your country is annexed by mine, just as revenge for you saying such a thing.

That revenge seems far better than she deserves.

In fact, don't buy ANY Spielberg movie unless it features Indiana Jones, a killer shark, or is titled Duel.

Should be edited to say "unless it features Indiana Jones NOT starring alongside one of Spielberg's future wives.... "

Damn, my posts in this thread rule.