PDA

View Full Version : What's your bad habit that makes others dislike you?

Human
10-16-2005, 02:31 PM
Mine is always having to be the center of attention, having a comment on almost everything that I hear, and eavsdropping.
A good habit of mine that makes people dislike me is standing out and not caring what others think.
What are yours?

China Boy
10-16-2005, 02:34 PM
Getting good grades. When I came back from China I got an A+ on a Swedish test, and my friends were like "Hey, he's a fucking gook(though I'm not a gook that's my nickname, "The Gook", since I've lived in China), he doesn't know Swedish.

Conspiracy of One
10-16-2005, 02:36 PM
Yelling out loud in public, random stuff like "Im RIck James Bitch!" and stuff.

JoY
10-16-2005, 02:39 PM
being a dreamer gets me in most trouble of all. I'm always late, I'm always with my heads in the clouds, my attentionspan is probably about a nanosecond, I can either be extremely hyperactive & bouncy in a childish way, or I'm incredibly lazy, dreamy... I'm unorganised. VERY unorganised. like no one you've ever seen. I'm undisciplined to the point I -always- get myself in trouble with it. I can hardly deal with authority.. being a dreamer is overal fun, but.. yeah, well, it has it's downsides.

China Boy
10-16-2005, 02:42 PM
Yeah I remember that I sang Session(the intro) loud when a train was delayed. My friend got kind of pissed, as people looked at me, they looked at him too.

the_GoDdEsS
10-16-2005, 02:51 PM
I have a weird one. I always have to have a glass of water with myself in every room I stay in. So I happen to leave half-empty glasses all over the house. I've had seven of them in my room once. Don't ask. Yes, I'm unorganised too in certain perspectives.

Tired_Of_You
10-16-2005, 03:07 PM
^ The movie Signs anyone? =P

Like JoY, I'm a dreamer. Sometimes people speak to me or some things happen and have no reaction, because I don't hear/see them...I'm always thinking. I don't know what other habits I have... if I find others I'll write them.

memento
10-16-2005, 03:11 PM
Talking to people.

coke_a_holic
10-16-2005, 03:14 PM
I'm not immature enough. Seriously, the kids at my school don't like me because I'm too mature for them and their terrible sense of humor. I have a weird sense of humor that makes the goody-goody kids gasp ("The reason I don't take Spanish is because the only phrase I need to know is 'cuto me lawno! Two dolores pour houro!'").
PS: That's a joke, don't get all uppity on me.

the_GoDdEsS
10-16-2005, 03:18 PM
Aw, don't know the movie. =(

Sometimes people speak to me or some things happen and have no reaction, because I don't hear/see them. I don't know what other habits I have... if I find others I'll write them.

My Mum's the same and I'm pretty impatient when people don't reply to me right away.

I have a similar problem with getting lost in my thoughts because sometimes I can totally disconnect from the world around me that I forget where I am or where I'm going to. Especially on public transport. I just forget to get off. Oh well, my complex thinking processes.

0r4ng3
10-16-2005, 05:50 PM
I'm very passive agressive. Sometimes I don't say what I think, and I always make up loads of excuses not to do something when a simple "I don't want to" will suffice.

Edit: I'm also spineless, a complete pushover.

ichoose90
10-16-2005, 05:53 PM
Mine is rather odd. I hate being in rooms with open doors. In every room that I happen to be in, it irritates the living fuck out of me if the door is not shut completely.

Sinister
10-16-2005, 05:54 PM
I have little or no self-esteem, I'm a lazy slob, unorganized, I'm unfunny, and I'm way too obsessed with the stuff I like.

bouncingcoles
10-16-2005, 05:57 PM
Getting good grades. When I came back from China I got an A+ on a Swedish test, and my friends were like "Hey, he's a fucking gook(though I'm not a gook that's my nickname, "The Gook", since I've lived in China), he doesn't know Swedish.

gook!!!!!!!!

platinumpt
10-16-2005, 06:48 PM
Sometimes I'm just too stubborn. I stick to my opinions most of the time, which is fucked up. But I do know how to apologize and back out when people prove me wrong.

Besides, when I'm in discussions, I have the annoying habit of talking way too much, and unconsciously I don't let the other person manifest her opinions, if the person in question isn't a fast enough speaker.

Drummerguy123
10-16-2005, 06:52 PM
Hey man you know I'm really okay
The gun in my hand will tell you the same
But when I'm in my car
Don't give me no crap
Cause the slightest thing and I just might snap

When I go driving I stay in my lane
But getting cut off it makes me insane
I open the glove box
Reach inside
I'm gonna wreck this fucker's ride

[Chorus:]
I guess I got a bad habit
Of blowin' away (Yeah, Yeah)
I got a bad habit (Yeah, Yeah)
And it ain't goin' away (Yeah, Yeah)
Yeah (Yeah, Yeah)
Yeah (Yeah, Yeah)

Well they say the road is a dangerous place
If you flip me off I'll get in your face
If you drive on my ass
Your foot's on the gas
And your next breath is your last

[Chorus]

Drivers are rude
Such attitudes
But when I show my peace
Complaints cease
Something's odd
I feel like I'm god
You stupid dumbshit goddam motherfucker!

I open the glove box
Reach inside
I'm gonna wreck this fucker's ride

:D

Sin Studly
10-16-2005, 10:48 PM
Fucking christ, stop giving me more reasons to hate you stupid motherfuckers.

Human
10-16-2005, 10:50 PM
To add to mine, people also can't put me in a category with others so they automatically hate me most of the time.

XYlophonetreeZ
10-17-2005, 12:09 AM

Any hatred you've encountered as a result of doing this, I'm afraid to say, is well-merited.

I don't know, I guess I just kinda fidget with everything around me. Keys, pencils, my dong... you know. Some people actually don't like that.

Punky Dudess
10-17-2005, 12:11 AM
I'm not sure that continuously tapping my foot makes others dislike me, or at least i'd hope not, but that is one thing that i can't stop doing, wherever i am.

Nina
10-17-2005, 12:24 AM
Hmm...a habit of mine would be that I am too organized. But I don't think that people actually dislike it...I mean, they make fun of it, but it usually has a positive effect on them as well, and then they're glad. Soooo..
Maybe that I am too nice? Pisses people off too. At times.

Rag Doll
10-17-2005, 12:29 AM
I'm incredibly moody. But that's not really a bad habit..hm. There are some aspects of my personality that would cause people to dislike me, but I wouldn't call them habits.

grunge
10-17-2005, 05:08 AM
I make other people dislike me. I am the worst habbit

killer_queen
10-17-2005, 08:17 AM
I flirt with people and after a while, when they ask me out I tell them I'm not interested in them. I might be a heart breaker. I am one of those self-centered girls too. There are lots of bad habits I have but it doesn't matter, I still love myself.

HeadAroundU
10-17-2005, 08:38 AM
I flirt with people and after a while, when they ask me out I tell them I'm not interested in them. I might be a heart breaker. I am one of those self-centered girls too. There are lots of bad habits I have but it doesn't matter, I still love myself.
I don't love you anymore ;)

Trippy
10-17-2005, 02:27 PM
right on, ING. HAU. ;)

SUPER_KING
10-17-2005, 02:44 PM
hmm...i dont think anyone dislikes me...maybe spitting, but i must cause i have a lung condition <_<

Trippy
10-17-2005, 02:56 PM
some people here just can't stand my wiseness i think.

That_Guy91
10-17-2005, 02:57 PM
some people here just can't stand my wiseness i think.
if youre so wise i guess you noticed that wiseness isnt a habit.

Trippy
10-17-2005, 02:58 PM
if youre so wise i guess you noticed that wiseness isnt a habit.

it is, my dear friend.

That_Guy91
10-17-2005, 02:59 PM
it is, my dear friend.
a habit is something you do, wiseness is something you have.

Trippy
10-17-2005, 03:00 PM
a habit is something you do, wiseness is something you have.

don't argue with me. Pre teba!

Offspring7
10-17-2005, 03:07 PM
my bad habit: kind of like killer queen's. i shamelessly flirt in a sexual way and then i never actually do anything. its a really bad habit. i don't really think thats what makes people dislike me though. i'm constantly happy and smiling, and i think the non happy people don't like that, although i have an enormous amount of friends, there are people who don't like me.

That_Guy91
10-17-2005, 03:08 PM
don't argue with me. Pre teba!
wel-
you know wh-
FINE

rodney mullen
10-17-2005, 04:29 PM
everybody at my school thinks icp sucks and i have it all over my school supplies :)

T-6005
10-17-2005, 04:39 PM
I can't resist shutting people down. And so people call me an asshole all the time.

I'm also a big flirt before I shut people down.

0r4ng3
10-17-2005, 04:42 PM
To that guy, trippy, etc.: It's wisdom, you fucking morons!

T-6005
10-17-2005, 04:42 PM
To that guy, HAU, etc.: It's wisdom, you fucking morons!

Oh, I was waiting for that one.... that was perfect.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
10-17-2005, 05:56 PM
I talk about skateboarding way too much.

Alec
10-17-2005, 05:59 PM
Nimrod In Town']I talk about skateboarding way too much.
I talk about The Offspring way to much

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
10-17-2005, 06:01 PM
The Offspring suck ass.

Alec
10-17-2005, 06:06 PM
Nimrod In Town']The Offspring suck ass.
that's mainly what I say. I also try to get them to join

Human
10-17-2005, 06:08 PM
that's mainly what I say. I also try to get them to join
No you don't.

Alec
10-17-2005, 06:12 PM
No you don't.
not to other members

Tizzalicious
10-17-2005, 06:13 PM
Neither of us have any bad habits, but we hate the following people for being dumb:

Human
Sinister
bouncingcoles
Punky Dudess
HeadAroundU
Trippy
SUPER_KING
Offspring7
rodney mullen
Alec
[Warning] Nimrod In Town

Human
10-17-2005, 06:15 PM
Another failed attempt to be rude.

Alec
10-17-2005, 06:15 PM
Neither of us have any bad habits, but we hate the following people for being dumb:

Human
Sinister
bouncingcoles
Punky Dudess
HeadAroundU
Trippy
SUPER_KING
Offspring7
rodney mullen
Alec
[Warning] Nimrod In Town
thank you :)

Human
10-17-2005, 06:16 PM
thank you :)
I might say the same.

Alec
10-17-2005, 06:18 PM
I might say the same.
out of the blue: are you a piroe?

Human
10-17-2005, 06:19 PM
out of the blue: are you a piroe?
I have no idea what that is. Please explain.

Offspring7
10-17-2005, 06:19 PM
you guys hate a lot of people for seeming dumb. thats almost biased. and theres nothing more i can say because chances are you're not going to care/listen because everyone here just seems oblivious to doing those two things. but i don't really care.

Human
10-17-2005, 06:20 PM
you guys hate a lot of people for seeming dumb. thats almost biased. and theres nothing more i can say because chances are you're not going to care/listen because everyone here just seems oblivious to doing those two things. but i don't really care.
She hates us because we aren't popular and glam like them on these boards. Pfft. I don't care.

Tizzalicious
10-17-2005, 06:20 PM
you guys hate a lot of people for seeming dumb. thats almost biased.
This really just proves us right about you, I'm afraid.

Human
10-17-2005, 06:21 PM
Feel free to think what you like.

Alec
10-17-2005, 06:22 PM
I have no idea what that is. Please explain.
I think I spelled that wrong, someone who likes fire.

Human
10-17-2005, 06:23 PM
I think I spelled that wrong, someone who likes fire.
Uuuuuhhhhhh. I don't know.

Flexing Wings
10-17-2005, 06:25 PM
being a dreamer gets me in most trouble of all. I'm always late, I'm always with my heads in the clouds, my attentionspan is probably about a nanosecond, I can either be extremely hyperactive & bouncy in a childish way, or I'm incredibly lazy, dreamy... I'm unorganised. VERY unorganised. like no one you've ever seen. I'm undisciplined to the point I -always- get myself in trouble with it. I can hardly deal with authority.. being a dreamer is overal fun, but.. yeah, well, it has it's downsides.

That's bizarre, because appart from the attention span bit (though if I'm bored I guess that's accurate)...that's me... Dreaming is the best though, just zoning out and being on another planet...

Oh and I think I piss people off because i talk too much. I rant a lot as well... though I guess they go hand in hand.

Offspring7
10-17-2005, 06:26 PM

i'm sorry. i LOVE using big words because of the way the flow but they rarely make sense. i just felt like defending my position because well...i'm defensive.

Alec
10-17-2005, 06:28 PM
Uuuuuhhhhhh. I don't know.
do you light fires?

Human
10-17-2005, 06:30 PM
do you light fires?
no .

platinumpt
10-17-2005, 06:37 PM
Human: basically, he asked if you were a PYRO. Which is a guy addicted to starting fires. A firestarter.

Human
10-17-2005, 06:39 PM
Human: basically, he asked if you were a PYRO. Which is a guy addicted to starting fires. A firestarter.
No, I'm not.

Alec
10-17-2005, 06:42 PM
ooooooo...I am!

Human
10-17-2005, 06:44 PM
ooooooo...I am!
nnnooooooooooooooo yyyyyoooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn'''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ''''tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt ttttttttttttttt

Alec
10-17-2005, 06:46 PM
nnnooooooooooooooo yyyyyoooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn'''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ''''tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt ttttttttttttttt
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssss sssssssssssssssssiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmm .

0r4ng3
10-17-2005, 06:48 PM
All of the repeating letters makes it harder to read, which I think defeats the purpose of what you're trying to do. Unless, of course, you're trying to be idiots.

Human
10-17-2005, 06:48 PM
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssss sssssssssssssssssiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmm .
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyoooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''ttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt ttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Human
10-17-2005, 06:49 PM
All of the repeating letters makes it harder to read, which I think defeats the purpose of what you're trying to do. Unless, of course, you're trying to be idiots.
We are trying to be. Duh.

platinumpt
10-17-2005, 06:51 PM
humm oh well. Very nice try, you both suceeded.

Isolated Fury
10-17-2005, 06:51 PM
Human and other idiots:

If you don't have something that's actually constructive, don't even think about talking...You're ruining this BBS.

Human
10-17-2005, 06:53 PM
Human and other idiots:

If you don't have something that's actually constructive, don't even think about talking...You're ruining this BBS.
And I should care....why?

Alec
10-17-2005, 06:56 PM
Human and other idiots:

how about you...

fuck off.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
10-18-2005, 06:36 PM
And I should care....why?

Then why did you replied?