PDA

View Full Version : Favorite memory you have of FF7

RedXIII
10-16-2005, 05:14 PM
My favorite memory is the first time I beat Ruby Weapon. It took me THREE HOURS before it would finally kick the bucket (die)!! That was fun, but hardly worth it. That Gold Chocobo was a smelly piece of shit. My whole stable was full of Gold Chocobo's a thousand times better than the one I won! That's lame.

Another part I like a lot is when Cloud remembers what happened, and how you see Sephiroth reading all those books and then get pissed off.

Ooh, and when...Everything! I love it!! I'm gonna go play it right now!!!

bd007h
10-16-2005, 05:15 PM
Hey, that's my cat in your avatar

Conspiracy of One
10-16-2005, 05:16 PM
Hey, that's my cat in your avatar

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! *tear runs down face* oh my god dude.

Blue_Dragon
10-16-2005, 05:18 PM
wasnt there a thread already like this? or similar to it?... i beleieve i made it too...

RedXIII
10-16-2005, 05:19 PM
Well then link it or contribute.

Blue_Dragon
10-16-2005, 05:21 PM
Well then link it or contribute.
ok i'll contribute.

my favorite ff7 moment was err... prolly when i got my x2 cut materia to master level... or maybe when i got omnislash.. ahh the good ol days...

RedXIII
10-16-2005, 05:23 PM
Did you not do everything or something?

Blue_Dragon
10-16-2005, 05:24 PM
Did you not do everything or something?
i did everything there is to do.. those were my favorite parts though.. cuz they're great.

Vera
10-16-2005, 05:25 PM
When I completed the game for the first time and beat Sephiroth. It was the first FF and the first video game I had EVER completed on my own. It was a great moment.

Also a fun memory was playing through the Honey Bee Inn bits on Christmas Eve after having gotten a PSone for Christmas.

RedXIII
10-16-2005, 05:26 PM
I guess I agree that finally getting Omnislash was awesome. But, master 2x cut? That just pales in comparison to the feeling obtained from killing all of the WEAPONS. They are so strong! It's hard. Mastering a materia is so simple...

RedXIII
10-16-2005, 05:27 PM
Also a fun memory was playing through the Honey Bee Inn bits
Oh yeah, I forgot about that! hahaha that stuff was great! :D

Blue_Dragon
10-16-2005, 05:27 PM
I guess I agree that finally getting Omnislash was awesome. But, master 2x cut? That just pales in comparison to the feeling obtained from killing all of the WEAPONS. They are so strong! It's hard. Mastering a materia is so simple...
the weapons werent hard at all... mastering x2 cut was a great moment for me. becuz it helped me greatly.

RedXIII
10-16-2005, 05:28 PM
WEREN'T HARD?!?! Wow, what strategy did you use?! Wow! Tell me please!

Blue_Dragon
10-16-2005, 05:32 PM
WEREN'T HARD?!?! Wow, what strategy did you use?! Wow! Tell me please!
for the underwater dude i used my normal strategy... kick the shit out of him with my pimped out cloud. for the one in the desert i dont remember .. something time consuming but well worth it.. something to do with using mime and knights of the round...

bouncingcoles
10-16-2005, 05:58 PM
haha im a queer but my favorite part is when cloud drives the motorcycle. its bad ass!

Betty
10-16-2005, 06:17 PM
My favourite part of the game was materia, in general. Maybe cause it was shiny. And the fun clinking sound.

Beating the Weapons was pretty key. One was pretty easy, but the other was really hard. I think Emerald took me a few goes.

I don't remember the game well enough, but guaranteed there were a lot of little retarded things I loved.

It was also the first RPG I beat entirely on my own, and I put in a TON of time.

ruroken
10-16-2005, 08:01 PM
for the underwater dude i used my normal strategy... kick the shit out of him with my pimped out cloud. for the one in the desert i dont remember .. something time consuming but well worth it.. something to do with using mime and knights of the round...
Using Knights of the Round makes Ruby counter with Ultima. Meaning, you'd get fucked by using it. Miming and Knights Of The Round is for Emerald. Ruby is the one that makes you only have one character to fight it with. So, you have to hope to god it chooses to leave Cloud. Assuming, of course, that you CHOSE to use Cloud. Quadra Magic + Bahamut Zero + Mime = VICTORY
But, also have a shitload of Elixirs on hand ;)

EDIT: My favorite part is the special cinema that tells you what happened to Zack. I also like Chocobo Breeding and Racing a lot.

RedXIII
10-16-2005, 08:30 PM
Is there any way to keep Ruby WEAPON from lowering your party to one?
Also, is there any way to get Aeris' final Limit Break before she dies? Because, I think there is a way to revive her, but it's very time consuming. :(