PDA

View Full Version : Delete every post dalaksta makes

Sin Studly
10-16-2005, 07:47 PM
I'm only suggesting this because the mods don't have the ability to ban or crucify people.

Tizzalicious
10-16-2005, 07:48 PM
That's been an integrated part of the Other Bands forum since I first wrote up the guidelines.

- WCM

ruroken
10-16-2005, 07:57 PM
They should have the power to crucify. Or sacrifice. Sacrificing would make everything better.

Human
10-16-2005, 07:59 PM
Cause in my head, there is a greyhound station where I send my thoughts to far off destinations...

0r4ng3
10-16-2005, 08:00 PM
They should have the power to crucify. Or sacrifice. Sacrificing would make everything better.
There's gotta be a way to combine them both. Anyone want to be the first to be sacrified?

ruroken
10-16-2005, 08:09 PM
*no one volunteers*
Well, I think we should volunteer someone.
*looks around*
I vote dalaksta.

coke_a_holic
10-16-2005, 08:10 PM
Say, I propose something worse for dalaksta. Exsanguination or drowning.

Sin Studly
10-16-2005, 08:11 PM
Crucifixion is more painful. I want crucifixion.

Sin Studly
10-16-2005, 08:12 PM
Exsanguination or drowning.

Yes, because popular methods of suicide are always more painful than barbaric stone-age torture/execution methods.

barangatang
10-16-2005, 08:13 PM
How about we defenestrate him?

Human
10-16-2005, 08:13 PM
What does that mean?

ruroken
10-16-2005, 08:14 PM
Oh, but we can make it worse.
Crucifixion underwater! ...no wait...with sharks? Electric eels? Tigers? Hippos? ...oil and fire and the top? Boiling water? ...damn it, that sounded so much better in my head.

coke_a_holic
10-16-2005, 08:14 PM
But imagine the drowning, having dalaksta held underwater holding its breath without realizing that at some point it's going to have to let go. Think about that point where the captivity sets in and dalaksta finally understands that it's going to have an underwater grave. I think that would be much more psychologically painful than crucifixion, where you just wait to die as the nails let the blood seep out.

barangatang
10-16-2005, 08:15 PM
What does that mean?

* draws picture of some guy getting thrown out of a window, scans it and posts it in this thread*

RedXIII
10-16-2005, 08:16 PM
Bash heads with rocks! NO NO BASH their bodies with rocks! Bite people! Wooden stakes through their body parts! Injure the sensitive parts! Mwahahaha! Bwahahahaha! Evil EVILLLL!!!

0r4ng3
10-16-2005, 08:17 PM
I'm all for an underwater sacrifixion. Perhaps surrounded by sharks with laser beams attached to their heads.

ruroken
10-16-2005, 08:19 PM
But imagine the drowning, having dalaksta held underwater holding its breath without realizing that at some point it's going to have to let go. Think about that point where the captivity sets in and dalaksta finally understands that it's going to have an underwater grave. I think that would be much more psychologically painful than crucifixion, where you just wait to die as the nails let the blood seep out.
But we could crucify him underwater and that way he'll hurt as much as possible and everyone's happy! And we could televise it! Or, we could make him think he's going to drown, pull him up a second before he dies, and repeat until he dies of exaughtion (er...you know what word that is, right?)

I'm all for an underwater sacrifixion. Perhaps surrounded by sharks with laser beams attached to their heads.
Austin Powers escaped that, so I don't think we should take the chance of attaching laser beams. Also, the sharks might realize their new powers and rebel.

Jebus
10-16-2005, 08:20 PM
*looks up in dictionary* *learns a new word*
I can't believe there's an actual word for that action.

0r4ng3
10-16-2005, 08:22 PM
Austin Powers escaped that, so I don't think we should take the chance of attaching laser beams. Also, the sharks might realize their new powers and rebel.
Yeah, but dalaksta's no Austin Powers.

ruroken
10-16-2005, 08:23 PM
Yeah, but dalaksta's no Austin Powers.
All he needs is floss or something...

0r4ng3
10-16-2005, 08:24 PM
*looks up exsanguination* Ooh, nice, let's do that.

barangatang
But we could crucify him underwater and that way he'll hurt as much as possible and everyone's happy! And we could televise it! Or, we could make him think he's going to drown, pull him up a second before he dies, and repeat until he dies of exaughtion (er...you know what word that is, right?)

We would have to defenestrate him first though. how about:

We throw dalaska out of window into deep water where scuba divers attach a cross to him, we wait for a few minutes before we send the sharks in. Fox would go crazy.

Sin Studly
The act of throwing somebody through a window to their death, or killing somebody by driving their head through a window and grinding their neck down on the glass, or killing somebody by slamming down a vertically sliding window onto their neck and breaking it, right?

Anyways, all your ideas are shitty. Adding shit onto crucifixion only makes people die quicker. The only death worse than crucifixion is "the boats". Yeah, look it up.

RedXIII
10-16-2005, 08:28 PM
Cut a deep gash across the stomach, being careful not to cut any organs, tie him up or something of course, and watch him bleed to death. Or, you could cut slightly deep, not enough to see inside, but deep nonetheless, and spray wierd shit on it. That way, not only is it extremely painful, but he would die very, very slowly. :)

coke_a_holic
10-16-2005, 08:30 PM
The only death worse than crucifixion is "the boats". Yeah, look it up.
Dear. Jesus. That's just...hard to even begin to imagine.

0r4ng3
10-16-2005, 08:31 PM
I tried looking up the boats, but I couldn't find anything. Can someone explain it to me?

Edit: I think I have an idea what it is, but I want someone else to say it first.

RedXIII
10-16-2005, 08:31 PM
Dear. Jesus. That's just...hard to even begin to imagine.
What does it mean?

Sin Studly
10-16-2005, 08:34 PM
Basically, "the boats" is when you get strapped to a floating board in a stagnant pool, have your abdomain slit open, and are left to be eaten from the inside out by the maggots and larvae insects lay inside you. The lucky ones are smeared with excrement to cause infections which will kill them quicker.

RedXIII
10-16-2005, 08:36 PM
:eek: That's extremely close to what I said. Only with two small differances.

XYlophonetreeZ
10-16-2005, 08:39 PM
There's gotta be a way to combine them both. Anyone want to be the first to be sacrified?

Sacrifice implies losing something of value, i.e. not dalaksta's life.

barangatang
10-16-2005, 09:34 PM
I support the first post. His posts ARE spam, therefor he's lost his privlages to post. Since we can't ban him, he shouldn't be allowed to make threads.

Here lies the solution to the "dalaska problem"

That Punk Kid You Love
10-16-2005, 09:36 PM

Crucifice them. Nail them to a cross then stab a 7 foot sword through their heart.

Paint_It_Black
10-17-2005, 07:45 AM
Seriously, please delete all his posts. At least the ones in current threads.

killer_queen
10-17-2005, 07:52 AM
If the mods do that I'm sure dalaksta will spend his time for posting more.

Sin Studly
10-17-2005, 08:09 AM
He'll give up when all his posts immediately disappear.