PDA

View Full Version : Am I the only one?

That Punk Kid You Love
10-16-2005, 10:23 PM
Am I the only one here excited by scary stuff? For example I research ghosts and demons n stuff. Nothing of the subject scares me one bit. I wouldn't call it like Im aroused by being scared Im just very into it. It's good stuff. I might do an "up till 3:00-4:00AM ghost researching" Im not in school anymore so I can do that. Haha.

bd007h
10-16-2005, 10:55 PM
I'm somewhat interested in that kinda stuff, but not as much as my 24 year old sister. She's really into paranormal stuff.

Rag Doll
10-16-2005, 11:02 PM
I'm really into that stuff. I could read up on it all night.

I'm not sure where you like, TPKYL, but if you get the Sci-Fi channel there's a show called "Ghost Hunters"...I'm addicted to it. Watch it, if you don't already. The guys on the show also have a website...
http://www.the-atlantic-paranormal-society.com/

bd007h
10-16-2005, 11:10 PM
I'm really into that stuff. I could read up on it all night.

I'm not sure where you like, TPKYL, but if you get the Sci-Fi channel there's a show called "Ghost Hunters"...I'm addicted to it. Watch it, if you don't already. The guys on the show also have a website...
http://www.the-atlantic-paranormal-society.com/

my sister watches Ghost Hunters a lot. I have yet to see it, but it sounds interesting.

Rag Doll
10-16-2005, 11:15 PM
Watch it, seriously. There's like a marathon of it on Wednesday, starting at like 4pm. It's great, and they're not like other investigators, with trying to prove things...they look for better evidence and use really good equipment and stuff. It's awesome, if you like that stuff. And it's pretty funny too.

Paint_It_Black
10-17-2005, 01:24 AM
I'm interested in this stuff, and I try to be neutral, but I generally end up debunking because of a serious lack of any compelling evidence. All you usually get is eye witness testimony, which is unreliable even when you are almost positive that the alleged witness isn't lying.

Telekinesis
10-17-2005, 02:44 AM
I'm very intrested in the paranormal.Whenever I go to the library at school I always look at this book about all these weird things that have happened around the world, like about poltergeists and ghosts and really amazing things. I wouldn't reseach it at night though coz I'd probably get really scared and have trouble sleeping. Another great thread dude,just makes me like you even more *licks you*

the_offsprings_monkey
10-17-2005, 02:48 AM
For some reason it is hard to scare me, I often walk thought the grave yard when I'm pissed out of my head and cry about all the dead people (as you do) then I pop open a budweiser and drink to it.