PDA

View Full Version : do you think offspring can go back to the massive success with their upcoming album?

Trippy
10-17-2005, 01:43 PM
i think it's a mission impossible, punk-(pop) hysteria is gone now. no matter how catchy song they would make it couldn't come as big a hit as pretty fly or coap. even if pretty fly was released now it wouldn't be such a huge success, times and trends have changed. green day did quite good but the big hits are all totally blaa blaa rock-pop songs, and it seems that it's cool to hate bush.

dalaksta
10-17-2005, 01:45 PM
it doesnt matter to me i will but the album anyway
the offspring kicks ass anyway
no catchy songs required

Trippy
10-17-2005, 01:47 PM
yes yes yes but i didn't ask if it matters to you, i just asked do you think they can reach the success again and that's all you need to answer and focus on! :)

Dirty Bertie
10-17-2005, 01:52 PM
Nope - they won't regain the success of some of their earlier albums unless they change their style to reflect the latest fashion.

I'm hoping they don't!!! but I'm not their record exec :(

Gayman
10-17-2005, 02:00 PM
I hope they don't do what Green Day did and turn shit!! I hope they just do music that they enjoy making at this time.....

nameless
10-17-2005, 02:02 PM
i dont think they can do it! although id love it if they proved me wrong!

Original prankstA
10-17-2005, 02:13 PM
i dont think they can do it! although id love it if they proved me wrong!
are you a girl? because no straight dude would use your choice of words

bouncingcoles
10-17-2005, 05:11 PM
personally i wont be suprised if there next album isnt a huge hit. but theres always a chance. i think offspring still have some success in them to make another hit. but who knows

Drummerguy123
10-17-2005, 05:23 PM
I don't think it will be as big. But I do think eventually, maybe not this album, that they will make a triumphant return to the top of the charts. Actually, I don't think I'd really like it if they got too big. If there were offspring fans like there are Green Day fans, I don't think being an ffspring fan will seem like liking them for their music, but because they are popular. I think you guys know what I mean.

dalaksta
10-18-2005, 04:12 AM
yea they can! they're albums are normaly good or in ixnay on the hombres and smashs case GREAT!!!

I will still buy it anyway :D

bouncingcoles
10-18-2005, 05:03 AM
I don't think it will be as big. But I do think eventually, maybe not this album, that they will make a triumphant return to the top of the charts. Actually, I don't think I'd really like it if they got too big. If there were offspring fans like there are Green Day fans, I don't think being an ffspring fan will seem like liking them for their music, but because they are popular. I think you guys know what I mean.

ya i agree...

Macko
10-18-2005, 05:10 AM
I hope they don't do what Green Day did and turn shit!! I hope they just do music that they enjoy making at this time.....

I agree. Green Day had change. To worse.

The Knob
10-18-2005, 06:49 AM
when does this album come?

Zee
10-18-2005, 09:14 AM

Noodles said to Top-40 program that they will hit the studio beginning of the year and the album is tried to put out by spring, that's the current schedule. They got two more studio albums to fill in their contract, awesome.

H1T_That
10-18-2005, 09:39 AM
i will be extremly dissapointed if they do a 'green day' and go mainstream, hopefully they wont, and jsut continue making awesome music for true fans...i couldnt cope if there were 'hardcore' offspring fans who'd heard the new hit on MTV, and were the biggest offspring fan..

green day and linkin park are perfect examples of this...green day's american idiot tracks such as WMUWSE, BOBD and Holiday brought out their hardcore fans.....and linkin park doing the whole thing with Jay-z opened up thier chav fan base

Evka.pl
10-18-2005, 09:52 AM
i think offspring still can be very successful. but often if there's a good album, not many ppl can appreciate it. i hope the upcoming alub will kick ass, doesn't matter how successful/or not it might be :)

PS: sorry 4 my bad english-can't focus today.

cybermears
10-18-2005, 09:57 AM
I agree. Green Day had change. To worse.

i like green day but i relie dont fink they shuld b gettin all the fame 4 wt they hav dun american idiot isnt attuly tht gd there older stuff is way better

Evka.pl
10-18-2005, 10:00 AM
i like green day but i relie dont fink they shuld b gettin all the fame 4 wt they hav dun american idiot isnt attuly tht gd there older stuff is way better

u're right but i think ppl r being a little bit too hard on GD though...

wishomie
10-18-2005, 10:01 AM
the album will cum tonight.

its one fine day
10-18-2005, 10:03 AM
i don't think they will, unless they go back to smash-style perhaps, but otherwise, no.

Evka.pl
10-18-2005, 10:09 AM
i don't think they will, unless they go back to smash-style perhaps, but otherwise, no.

i think that getting back to 'smash-style' wouldn't do cause the band has gotta move on, develop, be more up-to date. smash was released in 1994, so after 11 years ppl expect sth more from offspring. besides it's hard to get BETTER than a successful album like smash by making an album LIKE smash...

cybermears
10-18-2005, 12:10 PM
u're right but i think ppl r being a little bit too hard on GD though...

i thoght gd charlottes 2cd album young and hopeless was ok but da new 1 isnt tht gd they hav changed a lot nd its diffintly not as gd as young and hopeless predictible has 2 b da worst song its nothin like there old stuff

black_mamba
10-19-2005, 04:12 AM
strangly enough i own GD american Idoit and the new GC album and i really think they could have done better, but reguarding the question, i don't hope that the new album will rocket the offspring into fame and fortune (again)because of this:
for all us hard-core fans we have discovered the Offspring on our own (most of us) and we all appreciate the way they sound - from noodles' guitar playing to dexters unique voice, and if they get rocketed into fame again you will get nerds and randoms etc. saying "OH YEAH! I LOVE THE OFFSPRING THEY ARE THE BEST! I'M THIER NO1. FAN!" except for the fact that they are just saying that pretty much for the hell of it (and don't have an extensive $200 album collection sitting in their cd cases). i really like being the only one of my friends who lives by the offspring like a religion and if they get rocketed to fame then i won't be the only one, if you get what i mean.
still i want the album to be bloody good. but then again there is always a chance it won't...but i won't care ne way. ;)

p.s: VIVA AMERICANA

platinumpt
10-19-2005, 09:22 AM
To be honest, I don't think such thing (regaining the success during Smash and Americana era) is possible. The band lost totally their reputation amongst the public in general, right after the release of "Original Prankster". People were like "Offspring now is commercial. They had a huge success with pretty fly, wdygaj, and now they do songs similar to those, only with different names. They're finished.". This makes me sad, because I kind of feel the same way too. Even though I think Offspring still kicks ass, and is still my favorite band, I can also see their reputation is shit right now. And they'll never recover it again, in my opinion. But I'm sure I'll love the new album.

Evka.pl
10-19-2005, 09:26 AM
I can also see their reputation is shit right now. And they'll never recover it again, in my opinion. But I'm sure I'll love the new album.

never say never. ;)
i think that every band has this reputation problem cause there's always a group of ppl who'd say they like their older stuff better. there r ppl who like their new songs more though. i like the way the band has been developing and the point they're in now. and i'll probaby love their new album too ( if it's good) :)

platinumpt
10-19-2005, 09:31 AM
I agree with you evka, I love the way they developed too. And I hope you're right... the future might prove me wrong :) (Hopefully!!!!) - about the success subject obviously!!

Evka.pl
10-19-2005, 09:40 AM
I agree with you evka, I love the way they developed too. And I hope you're right... the future might prove me wrong :) (Hopefully!!!!) - about the success subject obviously!!

yaaay 4 me, yaaay 4 U, yaaay 4 offspring

sorry 4 that, i felt a strong willingness to say that...:D

platinumpt
10-19-2005, 10:50 AM
You're welcome evka. YAY 4 U!! Anyway, you used the number "4" very wisely there :D

Hypodermic_89
10-19-2005, 11:03 AM
well I hope their new album isn't a MASSIVE success. Look what happened to Green Day now. I don't care AT ALL how much The Offspring's CDs sell, as long as they keep making them I'm happy.

Kitten
10-19-2005, 12:35 PM
I don't think they will be able to get it back unless their promotions shape up. The last single hadn't even gone worldwide.
And their live show is a little stale. Bring back Donnie!

dalaksta
10-19-2005, 12:49 PM
you guys have no hope! :mad: You guys should like the offspring thats why your on OFFSPRING forums

Slim Pickens The Bomb Rider
10-19-2005, 01:05 PM
Let's hope they'll do fine with the new album. I have a good feeling about it. If it's gonna be a big hit or not,I don't know. It's all about r&b and hip-hop these days so.. I'm really looking forward to the new stuff

Apathy
10-19-2005, 01:08 PM
i think it's a mission impossible, punk-(pop) hysteria is gone now. no matter how catchy song they would make it couldn't come as big a hit as pretty fly or coap. even if pretty fly was released now it wouldn't be such a huge success, times and trends have changed. green day did quite good but the big hits are all totally blaa blaa rock-pop songs, and it seems that it's cool to hate bush.

Pop punk hysteria is gone?

You my friend, are an idiot. Pop Punk is just as popular now as it was before, if not more. Pop-punk bands such as Good Charlotte, Simple Plan, And Green Day are dominating Rock charts with thousands of other pop-punk bands still being extremely powerful.

I doubt it will happen since The Offspring have already had two extremely sucessfull and hit-ridden albums, but it is entirely possible.

Original prankstA
10-19-2005, 01:09 PM
what if they become like green day?? and its the whole worlds new favorite band

Skate Rat 19
10-19-2005, 02:54 PM
Hey hit that was a huge hit(somehow the album barely sold), Then again CGMHAY was one of their best singles, in the sense that it was nothing but hard rock, no pop, or watered down punk, just pure rock. However it didnn't become a very big hit. Now everyone only wants to hear shitty alternative and emo bands that all sound the same. Really, what is the difference between Staind, Creed, Nickleback, etc. Or whats is so great about Hawthorne Heights and Taking Back sunday? The singers suck, the screamers sound like they're trying to be funny, and they all sound the same. The good old days are over. "Those days are gone and we can never get 'em back". I doubt we'll ever see Pennywise on TV, or Bad Religion, or NOFX, or Rancid, or any of the good old bands again. The Offspring are really the last hope, Splinter was a real rock allbum, no pop-punk thank god, but it didn't sell to well, maybe they can start a new trend, Green Day starting this fucking emo shit with the noise pollution commonly known as Boulivard or Broken Dreams. Why can't The Offspring reverse it?? I don't know, the warped tour itself was half posers. The only real thing left is Ozz fest, thankfully the heavy metal world has scared posers away.

punk_riOt
10-20-2005, 03:59 AM

That's not gonna happen. but i know what you mean.

punk_riOt
10-20-2005, 04:00 AM
what if they become like green day?? and its the whole worlds new favorite band

Hm...that'd be strange i think. Though i would have fun finding tryhards and testing them, and shaming them out coz they wouldn't know shit.

SplinterByMyOwnDesign
10-20-2005, 09:00 AM
lol, why do you worry so much guys?

i'll tell you what, my best friend 2 days ago said to me that Green Day have been named worlds most popular band (obviously not counting ACDC, Led Zepp ect.) and look at the amount of stupid teeny bopper fans they have, and Green Day are going for fame more than anything else, it seems to me Offspring care more about their true fans (that being us) ;)

So don't worry, Offspring will make their music for us, not for the sake of going as big as they can, because they are already big enough, and we love them so much. :D

Evka.pl
10-20-2005, 09:03 AM
So don't worry, Offspring will make their music for us, not for the sake of going as big as they can, because they are already big enough, and we love them so much. :D

amen. u sir r one smart man:)

Dmarques
10-20-2005, 10:29 AM

Yup!!!! You're right

electric_alexa
10-20-2005, 11:11 AM
Well.........they mite make it, since Next 2 u isnt bad at all, but yeah id rather prefer dem 2 b old mabye not that much famous offspring, than sum total hit shit band, even though offspring will NEVER b shit

.:SMASH:.
10-21-2005, 12:15 AM
im definetly gonna buy it when it comes out....but i have a feeling its either gonna be really big and awesome or just disapointing....

SplinterByMyOwnDesign
10-21-2005, 12:24 AM
amen. u sir r one smart man:)

and you sir, are one kind man :)

yay
10-21-2005, 12:57 AM
i think it's a mission impossible, punk-(pop) hysteria is gone now. no matter how catchy song they would make it couldn't come as big a hit as pretty fly or coap. even if pretty fly was released now it wouldn't be such a huge success, times and trends have changed. green day did quite good but the big hits are all totally blaa blaa rock-pop songs, and it seems that it's cool to hate bush.I think Offspring's time in the limelight has come and past, they can never last. Wake me up when their new songs end.

napoleon
10-22-2005, 11:51 PM
But this subject really interested me. Im a lifelong offspring fan im 27 years old, and i still go to there shows. I have seen them 6 times in concert. I have all there albums, and pretty much know all the lyrics to just about every song.

The thing with the Offspring is that for there next album they are gonna have to reinvent themselves. There gonna have to work really hard in the studio and put together a SMASH type album. The offspring were really hott in the begining. What made offspring so great and so popular were SMASH, AMERICANA, IGNITION, AND IXNAY. There last 2 albums CO1 and splinter were very lackluster nothing really special about them. As die hard offspring fans we like the albums anyway. But for someone that maybe isint an offspring fan they will say that those albums were like whatever.

A perfect example of reinventing yourself is green day. A lot of people though including myself that after there last 2 albums that green day were done. We had seen the best of them. But they went out and reinvented themselves. American Idiot is an awesome album. They did some new things that really worked. And it was a smash hit. Now i will agree that a lot of the songs are really poppy, but nevertheless its an awesome album. Cmon if you dont like JESUS OF SUBURBIA then something is wrong with you. Are the offspring capable of having another awesome albuSMASH style. Of sourse they are. But like i said they are gonna have to reinvent themselves.

H1T_That
10-23-2005, 03:28 AM
But this subject really interested me. Im a lifelong offspring fan im 27 years old, and i still go to there shows. I have seen them 6 times in concert. I have all there albums, and pretty much know all the lyrics to just about every song.

The thing with the Offspring is that for there next album they are gonna have to reinvent themselves. There gonna have to work really hard in the studio and put together a SMASH type album. The offspring were really hott in the begining. What made offspring so great and so popular were SMASH, AMERICANA, IGNITION, AND IXNAY. There last 2 albums CO1 and splinter were very lackluster nothing really special about them. As die hard offspring fans we like the albums anyway. But for someone that maybe isint an offspring fan they will say that those albums were like whatever.

A perfect example of reinventing yourself is green day. A lot of people though including myself that after there last 2 albums that green day were done. We had seen the best of them. But they went out and reinvented themselves. American Idiot is an awesome album. They did some new things that really worked. And it was a smash hit. Now i will agree that a lot of the songs are really poppy, but nevertheless its an awesome album. Cmon if you dont like JESUS OF SUBURBIA then something is wrong with you. Are the offspring capable of having another awesome albuSMASH style. Of sourse they are. But like i said they are gonna have to reinvent themselves.

by greenday 're-inventing themselves' with american idiot, look how many little faggots are now thier number one fans because they saw the 'boulevard of broken dreams' video on MTV, id prefer them jsut to keep goin as they are, i personally thought splinter was fucking amazing, i'd like it if they kept going like this jsut to please proper fans, like people on here instead of trying to open up a new market of wannabe fans...

linkin park did this by doing the whole shite thing with jay-z, now chavs everywhere are linkin park fans because they like encore/numb...

Evka.pl
10-23-2005, 03:29 AM
and you sir, are one kind man :)

.........woman :D

platinumpt
10-23-2005, 06:20 AM
by greenday 're-inventing themselves' with american idiot, look how many little faggots are now thier number one fans because they saw the 'boulevard of broken dreams' video on MTV, id prefer them jsut to keep goin as they are, i personally thought splinter was fucking amazing, i'd like it if they kept going like this jsut to please proper fans, like people on here instead of trying to open up a new market of wannabe fans...

linkin park did this by doing the whole shite thing with jay-z, now chavs everywhere are linkin park fans because they like encore/numb...
Yep. I'm afraid you're right.

code_blue
10-23-2005, 09:00 AM
i don't think they'll ever achieve the sort of success they had with americana because the band honestly doesn't want to put as much effort into promotion, etc as they did in the past. if they wanted to, they would have made put a little more effort into promoting splinter. 'spare me the details' probably could have had at least a fair amount of success in the states (i heard it was really big in australia). i saw them perform numerous times during that tour and it was obvious that they weren't as energetic as they were even during the conspiracy of one days.. i think someone mentioned that their live performances are lacking, and i agree. they know they can get away with doing the bare minimum, so that's what they do.. their level of fan interaction consists of "you guys are so fucking sexy!" and "i'm having a great time!"

the music industry has totally changed since the days of their smash/americana success. there are no respectable rock artists achieving success anymore -- at least not without selling their souls and changing their image so that they can sell albums, ie green day. (i honestly can't stand the music that is popular today. maybe i'm just getting old, but this fall out boy and my chemical romance shit is totally WEAK.) the offspring are considered 'over the hill' now, and the majority of young people these days don't want to go see a bunch of 'old guys' play -- that is, if they even know who the offspring are. if they attempted to reinvent themselves they'd only wind up seeming totally lame, in my opinion. could you imagine dexter wearing eyeliner? i hope they'd never compromise their integrity like that.

the offspring are only hurting themselves by releasing singles like 'original prankster' and 'hit that' in an attempt to cater to the mainstream pop market. sure those songs may have been catchy, but only their real fans know that that's not what they truly sound like. i hope that, for their next album, they release a first single like 'can't repeat' that is truly representative of their sound and doesn't alienate the true fans like me who are sick of defending offspring when people make fun of their lame singles. platinumpt was right when he said that they lost their reputation by releasing those songs. i think that if they ever want to attain any level of success again -- and today that probably only means getting a gold album in the states -- they have to be true to themselves and their singles.

Evka.pl
10-23-2005, 09:07 AM
mostly i agree with you (yeah i've mamaged to read it all hehe). however i don't think that they're releasing singles like original prankster just to promote themselves/ be on the pop market(cause that's what u meant right?). i think they don't want to have that 'serious' image and that's why they're releasing funny songs. of course i like their 'agressive' stuff more but sometimes it's good to have a laugh with offspring. and i think they r being true with themselves and u don't have to defend them :)

Conspiracy of One
10-23-2005, 09:11 AM
No, I highly doubt that's possible. Because lets say 1/4 of the people whoi bought smash got it just to see what the band was like, and some didn't like it and hated offspring from then on. Now they know or think the offspring suck and won't bother to get their new album.

Evka.pl
10-23-2005, 09:20 AM
No, I highly doubt that's possible. Because lets say 1/4 of the people whoi bought smash got it just to see what the band was like, and some didn't like it and hated offspring from then on. Now they know or think the offspring suck and won't bother to get their new album.

and some ppl like offy just because they know songs like pretty fly, TKAA or original prankster. they know their most popular songs and hate their older stuff...still, they could be curious and buy their next album if they like the single promoting it.

it's all about promotion actually and i wouldn't like offspring taking part in some kind of rat race...nor would dexter :)

yorkiepudn
10-23-2005, 12:43 PM

:eek: i think that American Idiot came out with a few good tracks but i do agree - lets hope that the offspring dont follow down the same road that green day went down

Kitten
10-23-2005, 12:58 PM
and some ppl like offy just because they know songs like pretty fly, TKAA or original prankster. they know their most popular songs and hate their older stuff...still, they could be curious and buy their next album if they like the single promoting it.

it's all about promotion actually and i wouldn't like offspring taking part in some kind of rat race...nor would dexter :)

It's not really The Offspring taking part in the rat race, and let's face it, according to most interviews it is The Offspring themselves choosing the singles. Truthfully, Can't Repeat would have had a lot more success if they could have released the single in every country, that way, when people come in to ask about the song that's been on tv lately, they don't just get that it's been cancelled, but that it is there.
People think a lot less about buying a single or an album when it right there in front of them, they find it harder to say no, rather than having to order it in.

original_prankster
10-23-2005, 01:02 PM
They probably won't be as popular as before because they aren't all "gawfik" lookin' and they don't have songs about suicide. Bands like The Used have totally ruined REAL emo and made people think emo music was about cutting your wrists and killing yourself... I'm sick of that stereotype, and it's the current trend right now, so unless Offspring get out eyeliner & black clothing & write a couple of songs about how they want to kill themselves because they didn't get that new pair of ripped-up jeans they wanted so badly, they won't be popular.

The new CD should be like Ixnay On The Hombre - All of their styles mixed into one great little album.

pretty fly 88
10-23-2005, 05:26 PM
I don't think the Offspring will go back to massive success with their next album, unless the go back to recording it the way they recorded Smash. I'm sure it will be good, but I doubt it will be as successful as Smash was.

ShutUpYouFuckingMime
10-23-2005, 05:34 PM
Nope. People were speculating this with Splinter also, and well, you all know how that turned out.

brothadave79
10-23-2005, 07:09 PM
The only way they can be successful again is if Dexter dyes his hair black, wears makeup and they all dress up in black dress shirts with red ties, duh. :rolleyes:

Hypodermic_89
10-23-2005, 11:34 PM
I blame Columbia. If The Offspring were still at Epitaph, I can swear that we wouldn't had songs like WDYGAJ, O.P, Pretty Fly, Hit That, TWOHE.. Because Epitaph is mostly a Punkrock label. Columbia is more of a pop/rock label.

el cheelo
10-24-2005, 02:05 AM
Im sure i will like the new cd, as they are yet to do a song i dont like, but at the end of the day, they arent making music to make US (the public) happy, they are making music because they obviously love doing it, if they make another succesful album, thats great, but i truly think that if the new album sold even less than splinter they wont be too phased. They are obviously having fun and trying new things, and im happy for them. :D

yay
10-24-2005, 02:59 AM
No, unfortunately I think their time is up. I could be wrong though, we'll see.

Pilau
10-24-2005, 03:10 AM
People, why not just like the music for the music. I love bands like Silverstein, Aiden, The Black Maria - they aren't major big famous rock stars but I appreciate the music. Just as I did when I was younger listening to Ignition. The Offspring weren't big stars then, I just enjoyed their music on a personal level.

So what if their next album is a super commercial hit or not, I don't care as long as they write music that I can enjoy and get down to as the individual.

Although I would love it if they scrapped the ska and goofy 'joke' songs from all their albums.

As long as the music inspires you, who cares if the rest of the world catch on?

ShutUpYouFuckingMime
10-24-2005, 04:23 AM
Although I would love it if they scrapped the ska and goofy 'joke' songs from all their albums.

Yeah, I tend to like more serious Offspring songs than the joke ones. Partly that's the reason I didn't like Splinter too much. There were too many novelty songs.

code_blue
10-26-2005, 03:43 PM
the reason i care about how well their albums do is because the offspring (ie dexter) aren't as into their live performances when their album isn't doing well. i know that if the band's albums continue to sell poorly, the band will be more likely to break up as opposed to if their next album does well.

ForsakenProdigy
10-26-2005, 07:29 PM
Hopefully the flop of splinter compared to past album sales is a wake up call to dexter to start working on an album where everysong is good, not half and half with those stupid joke songs :rolleyes:

ixnay04
10-27-2005, 06:22 AM
Ok...i dont think the offspring will even go gold on their next album. Heres my reason...the music industry is shit. Everybody listens to mainstream rock. Example: Green Day. The Offspring had their 15 minutes of fame. Its sad but true. Even though i want the new to go like 5x platinum....it wont. Lets al pray :(

offspring fan
10-27-2005, 06:23 AM
i dont hope so.
then it will come loats of fake fans. just like whit green day

brothadave79
10-27-2005, 08:13 AM
the reason i care about how well their albums do is because the offspring (ie dexter) aren't as into their live performances when their album isn't doing well. i know that if the band's albums continue to sell poorly, the band will be more likely to break up as opposed to if their next album does well.

She's right. If they're album is more successful they'll feel like more people care about their music and they'll be more energized during shows. And hopefully success will convince them to stick around longer. She hit it right on the head.

killboybowerhead
10-30-2005, 09:55 AM
This question is sorta puzzling. I think the best way i can put my opinion is that the offspring are a different band nowadays. Like the guy above me who likes aiden and silverstein. Offspring played warp tour and silverstein was there. Offspring had a far larger crowd and the majority of people thought the offspring were the best band on the tour. But the attitudes towards the offspring in comparison to silverstein or saosin is different. The offspring are old and are legends. I dont know what to call screamo or emo. but id have to go with the third generation of punk. Things come and go. But when the clash and the sex pistols winded down the offspring and green day came out to bring punk back.... But theres is a difference between those two generations. so pretty much i think the offspring are becoming old school... fuck i confused myself.

Dmarques
10-30-2005, 11:01 AM
They play so many shows like before it isn't???
The success isn't just Cd's, or singles, hear, etc.
so...

platinumpt
10-30-2005, 12:13 PM
Portugal kicks ass :cool:

Skate Rat 19
10-30-2005, 06:06 PM
hmmm, i dont know, in america i think they've died down, but they could come back, i hear Cant repeat did very well in other countries