PDA

View Full Version : On the cross, yet again.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
10-17-2005, 04:03 PM
I know that you all know the story of the cross very well, and that Jesus Christ gave meaning to that story. And that all other religions are just other formulas of salvation, and that it depends on what you've done in life, they say. Some of them speak the truth, some just want power, and the world continues being confused.

This world comes up with many "heroes". What else are they going to lie about to bring the world love and freedom? But what is freedom, if they ignore the truth? That's why there's so much vanity and the world is full of lies.

We have put Jesus in the cross again with our own attitudes and sins. Breaking his bones, and hurting his body because of our concepts and interpretations. Causing man to tear farther away from God, when he clearly asks us to be tires, and to repent and to be hungry for salvation. Echoing in the distance you can hear the voice of Jesus screaming for justice, waiting barefooted, and tired for someone to vist him.

Why don't you understand what he's asking for? Open your eyes, because right next to you, there's our Jesus dying...

Mathew 11:28 ;

"Come to me all you who labor and are heavy laden and i will give you rest."

rodney mullen
10-17-2005, 04:26 PM
the bible is long

bd007h
10-17-2005, 04:27 PM
yeah I'm on a mission from god, sounds kinda crazy but I like it a lot

the_offsprings_monkey
10-17-2005, 04:28 PM
The only time i've ever read any of the bible was when our RE teacher put a bible DVD on.:D

0r4ng3
10-17-2005, 04:44 PM
yeah I'm on a mission from god, sounds kinda crazy but I like it a lot
We've got the American Jesus, see him on the interstate...

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
10-17-2005, 05:16 PM
It ain't from the Bible, just the last verse. Read the paragraphs.

BREAK
10-17-2005, 05:23 PM
Even Jesus hates Lodat.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
10-17-2005, 05:35 PM
Hahaha-- No. That post was incredibly stupid, you emo dumbfuck.

Paint_It_Black
10-18-2005, 12:12 AM
Howabout laying off the religion a little? You are coming across as quite a fanatic, and no one listens much to fanatics, except other fanatics.

notoriousdoc
10-18-2005, 12:55 AM
What about the son of rage and love?
The Jesus of Suburbia?
When we fall in love and fall in debt?
With alcohol and cigarettes

Vera
10-18-2005, 03:37 AM
Howabout laying off the religion a little? You are coming across as quite a fanatic, and no one listens much to fanatics, except other fanatics.
Seconded.

You'll have no convertees here.

TheUnholyNightbringer
10-18-2005, 04:06 AM
As a wise man once said..

"A religious fanatic wouldn't be able to talk me out of a burning car, let alone persuade me to join a deity."

the_offsprings_monkey
10-18-2005, 04:09 AM
I was talking round town the other day when this guy from the church was talking to some "Gangstas" about Jesus, then all of a sudden I hear a guy scream and these "gangstas" run past me. I wonder why they hit him

TheUnholyNightbringer
10-18-2005, 04:11 AM
People often complain about religious people preaching on the street, but they don't wind me up NEARLY as much as those "have you had an accident in the last 3 years" people.

Duracell
10-18-2005, 09:05 AM
Nimrod In Town']I know that you all know the story of the cross very well, and that Jesus Christ gave meaning to that story. And that all other religions are just other formulas of salvation, and that it depends on what you've done in life, they say. Some of them speak the truth, some just want power, and the world continues being confused.

This world comes up with many "heroes". What else are they going to lie about to bring the world love and freedom? But what is freedom, if they ignore the truth? That's why there's so much vanity and the world is full of lies.

We have put Jesus in the cross again with our own attitudes and sins. Breaking his bones, and hurting his body because of our concepts and interpretations. Causing man to tear farther away from God, when he clearly asks us to be tires, and to repent and to be hungry for salvation. Echoing in the distance you can hear the voice of Jesus screaming for justice, waiting barefooted, and tired for someone to vist him.

Why don't you understand what he's asking for? Open your eyes, because right next to you, there's our Jesus dying...

Mathew 11:28 ;

"Come to me all you who labor and are heavy laden and i will give you rest."

k o o l