PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Day plans

Kitten
11-27-2004, 07:40 AM
What have you guys got planned on Christmas day?

fairy call
11-27-2004, 07:42 AM
We go to my family, like every year, and there's no escaping from it.
And my cousins will be irritating, luckily my brother's going too, so I have someone to talk to.

JoY
11-27-2004, 07:43 AM
family stuff. & at night I'll give a concert; Christmas mass in church. it's not exactly my kind of thing to ever show my mug in a church, especially not, when it's as hypocritical as once a year, but it pays very well.

Tijs
11-27-2004, 07:45 AM
Probably some family stuff too, I hate that...

Kitten
11-27-2004, 07:45 AM
I will be staying at home. Thankfully this year I don't have to go over to families places, mostly because my parents used to drag me there, but now they are having problems, and that means they will be too busy to think of dragging me out.
Just planning to relax.

wheelchairman
11-27-2004, 07:46 AM
Going to Barcelona, cause my Grandpa is very ill now. (so we really couldn't be a burden on them this year.) Probably won't be getting particularly large amounts of presents, never did, but hopefully some money. Twould be nice. I'm looking forward to just having a good time.

fairy call
11-27-2004, 07:48 AM
My cool english uncle invited us too for christmas, but we always spend christmas with my mom's family, and he's my dad's family. I wish we could go to him anyways, he's funny, and he'll be drunk and he'll be making all sorts of fried things, like he always does. meh

Izie
11-27-2004, 07:49 AM
I will most likely be hanging with Ken's family, on "their" Christmas Day.

On the Christmas day we celebrate though, I'll be in Belgium anyway, and thus prolly not doing anything in particular. It's still holidays then though, so i'll see...

JoY
11-27-2004, 07:49 AM
Per: I didn't know *that* was the reason you're going to Barcelona.
how sick is he? what is wrong?? will he get better???

I'm annoying, when I'm curious.

Tired_Of_You
11-27-2004, 07:52 AM
Probably nothing, because I'm going to be with my father at Christmas and he never does a thing, neither his family. I'm probably going to eat hot-dogs and watch TV, yeah!

Just to clarify, one year at Christmas I'm with my mother, the other with my father. I love so much that my parents are divorced...anyway. So, for me Christmas will be more at the New Years Eve, I'll go at my uncle's house and there gonna be a big supper that will never ends. Then after that, we'll give our gifts and we'll go to bed at around 3am. Voila.

wheelchairman
11-27-2004, 08:00 AM
Per: I didn't know *that* was the reason you're going to Barcelona.
how sick is he? what is wrong?? will he get better???

I'm annoying, when I'm curious.
Can't say I'm well-informed. My dad doesn't want to talk about it, and so I only hear things when he's gone. (My mother is an open person.)

Hmm how sick I can't say. He used to smoke his pipe quite a lot back in the day, on top of working as a blacksmith (really a poor career choice but his father was sick and they needed the money) his health has always been moderate. And my grandparents never believe in spending any extra money, so most of their equipment for everything in their huge house, is all manual. Definitely bad for both their healths. My grandpa is 89, he collapsed after riding a bike a few weeks ago. He was hospitalized, my grandma wanted him back at the hospital as soon as possible, but the doctors were against it. I believe he is home now, but I am not sure, he may still be in the hospital. I figure he's going to die, so I doubt he'll get better. But he may, I've heard nothing to the contrary.

Idiot
11-27-2004, 09:07 AM
Probably be with family in the morning, then in the afternoon by girlfriend should be coming round. Then probably just chill with family and stuff - have a christmas lunch mid-afternoon and a buffet and alcohol later in the evening.

Inuyasha
11-27-2004, 09:09 AM
probably nothing...my family never does a thing
it's just an ordinary and boring day