PDA

View Full Version : What do you want for christmas?

Idiot
11-27-2004, 11:10 AM
1) To have fun
2) To see family, friends
3) A bit of cash
4) New drum kit (hmm, I may be pushing it)
5) Snow! (We never get it here on Christmas day)

wheelchairman
11-27-2004, 11:10 AM
I want you.

RXP
11-27-2004, 11:20 AM
Whores and money. Money for whores.

Chainsaw
11-27-2004, 11:26 AM
money............................

Tired_Of_You
11-27-2004, 11:31 AM
I can send you snow if you want, we always get too much of that...

sKratch
11-27-2004, 11:35 AM
I want a robe, because I realized robes are the fucking shit. I also want a new computer case because I'm tired of this one and it's falling apart. Um, flipflops would be cool because sandals suck in the shower. And who couldn't use new RAM? pc-2700 sucks. Let's see, I've always wanted a set of lock picks, I need a new wallet, and an air freshener because one of my roomates in college smells like shit. New pair of cleats for Frisbee, a dvd+/-RW, Vampire Masquerade: Bloodlines, and maybe Tribes Vengance. Yeah. This is the first time in a while I've been able to think of stuff I want.

RXP
11-27-2004, 11:36 AM
I want some rohypnol too.

offspringueuse
11-27-2004, 12:42 PM
I would like my new guitar or money...

offspringueuse
11-27-2004, 12:43 PM
... to buy it! :p

Not Ozymandias
11-27-2004, 12:44 PM
Crack and anal sex.

RXP
11-27-2004, 12:44 PM
I can supply the latter.

Vicky
11-27-2004, 01:00 PM
A trip to hariboland, where I can just take and eat whichever sweets I wanted...
Urm. Actually.. I had trouble thinking of what I wanted. So my friends are just getting me Diddl stuff.. and I'm getting a Diddl stuffed .. diddl from an ace friend. And.. clothes.. and a bag.. and a plane ticket.. and sims2.. erm. tv, dvd player, mp3 player from my dad.. erm. yeah. whatever else I get given, really. :o

ThrashedThrasher
11-27-2004, 01:07 PM
I would fuckin' kill for my mom to get me this:

BC Rich Platinum Warlock WHS 2003

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v190/ThrashedThrasher/PWBWHBK03.jpg

Yeah...That'd be rad...But it isn't going to happen...*cries* I think...The biggest thing I got for Christmas this year was my tickets to see Cradle Of Filth which happens...in 3 days! Early X-Mas present but yeah other than that I got a bunch of band related crap and CDs.

wheelchairman
11-27-2004, 01:10 PM
What an ugly guitar.

Vicky
11-27-2004, 01:12 PM
What an ugly guitar.

I have to agreeee. Too.. pointy :p

acgc2002
11-27-2004, 01:13 PM
money.

If anyone gives me a present, I will beat it up. (lol)...
well, I am not lucky at all with presents, so I always ask money as present, this way I buy the things I like and save for traveling.
Smarter that way.
:D

Tired_Of_You
11-27-2004, 01:35 PM
-A new guitar, a Gibson SG :)
-cds
-dvd
-dvd player
-A trip anywhere, I don't mind where, as long as I take the plane and I go to a cool place.
-another hermit crab ( I already have 3, why not another one?)
-clothes
-money
-a good job
-a bass
-a drum

I know I won't receive most of that, though.

ThrashedThrasher
11-27-2004, 01:38 PM
What an ugly guitar.

Bah, is not. It's better looking than the mockingbird I used to have.

Zee
11-27-2004, 02:03 PM
Woollen socks. I only get them 15 pairs each christmas, I want more.

sKratch
11-27-2004, 02:04 PM
Crack and anal sex.
If you're having anal sex, won't you have the crack right in front of you?

JoY
11-27-2004, 02:46 PM
alright, now I'm at it;
I want a bigger room - not a different one, cuz this one kicks ass, but I want it to ..grow, inflate itself, or something.

I want to pay less rent, though I don't pay for it myself. yeah, I'm dependant like that.

I want my boyfriend to go skiing with me.

I want my boyfriend to buy me expensive jewelery. (no I don't. I don't want him to spend a dime on me, but.. expensive jewelery is pretty fucking yippee)

I want the house-owner to kill herself. yeah, just for me. I'm selfish.

I want my very own tv.

I want every trainticket I now have to pay for, for free.

I want twenty boxes of cigarettes, that are tasty & don't damage your lungs. (& they can't be chocolate, because we wouldn't want me to get fat, now would we?)

reminds me, I want new lungs. baby-pink please.

I want a new cellphone & one without any costs attached, whenever I make a call.

I want a webcam, that actually has a bit of quality.

I want pretty clothes. Diesel preferably. but also Kookai.

I want Yves Saint Lorent foundation Tient Singulier & any expensive make up Santa can buy. brown mascara, not black, thank you.

I want Burberry Weekend Women. yes, because it smells great.

I want a live performance of the following artists: Jamie Cullum (he's supposed to be great live), Stéphane Grappelli, Michel Petruciani, Louis Armstrong, Ella Fitzgerald, Racoon, Lakatos, K's Choice (even though they've broken up), Alanis Morissette & Usher. the last one added, because it would be highly amusing & entertaining to throw things at.

I want my boyfriend to get a nose job, study something more exciting, love me & fuck me all day.

I want internet, that works all the time. & I mean every fucking site, not just a few.
..@#)(*&%*#^

I want a bankaccount stocked with actual money. not depts.

I want more watches, because time IS important. & they look nice.

I want a boob job, liposuction, eyebrow & nose correction, without being in fucking Extreme Makeover the fucking Swan.

having listed all of these things, I realised how happy I actually am with all that I have. I'm one happy puppy.

MindlessSelfIndulgent
11-27-2004, 03:27 PM
I want for me, my mom and sister to go celebrate christmas in Hamburg, without my dad. My moms aunt said we could borrow her house in Blankenese for the entire holiday. I really want to go, but my mom doesnt, because she has some exam to prepare for. If we stay at home we will be stuck with my dad, who will make the holiday a nightmare. Soo, Hamburg for me.

Marit
11-27-2004, 03:34 PM
A good night's sleep.

GreenTerror
11-27-2004, 03:56 PM
A Hippopotamus.

wliethof
11-27-2004, 04:00 PM
not be robbed/killed/kidnapped by nepalese maoist rebels

sKratch
11-27-2004, 04:02 PM
If they kill you, why do they have to kidnap you?

wliethof
11-27-2004, 04:04 PM
i put the forward slashes in as 'or' signs. Works in dutch writing...

Idiot
11-27-2004, 04:32 PM
I want you.

Could be arranged - you're not far from England are you?

Idiot
11-27-2004, 04:33 PM
I can send you snow if you want, we always get too much of that...

Please, that would be great. I mean like truckloads though. ;)

Idiot
11-27-2004, 04:34 PM
A trip to hariboland, where I can just take and eat whichever sweets I wanted...
Urm. Actually.. I had trouble thinking of what I wanted. So my friends are just getting me Diddl stuff.. and I'm getting a Diddl stuffed .. diddl from an ace friend. And.. clothes.. and a bag.. and a plane ticket.. and sims2.. erm. tv, dvd player, mp3 player from my dad.. erm. yeah. whatever else I get given, really. :o

My girlfriend likes all that Diddl malarky. :)

Tired_Of_You
11-27-2004, 04:35 PM
We still don't have snow, though. You gonna have to wait a little...
I'm going to pay you a ticket to Quebec istead, it's easier. ;D

Vicky
11-27-2004, 04:36 PM
My girlfriend likes all that Diddl malarky. :)

Diddl is the most cutest ace thing ever <3 I love it. Can you get it lots wherever in England you are? Theres like.. one shop up here where I can buy it, it sucks :(

Idiot
11-27-2004, 04:36 PM
You'd pay for me? Awesome, thankyou. :)

Vicky: there's like one shop in the centre of town where I know you can get shitloads of stuff - mugs, teddybears,stationery, everything but thats it. Anything in particular you're after, I could ask my girlfriend if she knows? :D

wliethof
11-27-2004, 04:37 PM
Vis is much better than diddl

Tired_Of_You
11-27-2004, 04:38 PM
Oups! I think I'll rob a bank.

Vicky
11-27-2004, 04:40 PM
You'd pay for me? Awesome, thankyou. :)

Vicky: there's like one shop in the centre of town where I know you can get shitloads of stuff - mugs, teddybears,stationery, everything but thats it. Anything in particular you're after, I could ask my girlfriend if she knows? :D

I just want everything! Where do you live?

Idiot
11-27-2004, 04:40 PM
Oups! I think I'll rob a bank.

Good thinking. Be careful though. ;)

You signed up to my band message board not so long ago didn't you? You should post on there, would be cool. :cool:

Vicky: I live in Ipswich.

Vicky
11-27-2004, 04:43 PM
Ipswich.. where is Ipswich? Anywhere near Leeds? I guess not.. argh! I really wanna go buy loads of diddl things now :$

Idiot
11-27-2004, 04:45 PM
It's in East Anglia, about 2 hours drive, East of London. Probably about 5-6 hours drive from Leeds. Still, you should come to Ipswich sometime. =)

Vicky
11-27-2004, 04:46 PM
ahh thats a bit too far for diddl stuff :( theres suppost to be a Diddl shop in Nottingham, which is kinda nearer.. but its still quite a way to go :\

Tired_Of_You
11-27-2004, 04:46 PM
Good thinking. Be careful though. ;)

You signed up to my band message board not so long ago didn't you? You should post on there, would be cool. :cool:

Vicky: I live in Ipswich.

Yes, I will! I promise I'll do that in the next days :)

Idiot
11-27-2004, 04:49 PM
Awesome, I hope you do. ;)

Vicky: Nottingham would be better for you. My dad lives there, I should get him to buy you some stuff, then you give him your address and he can send the diddl stuff to you! :D

Vicky
11-27-2004, 04:51 PM
I'm scared of Nottingham.. bad experiances with some random guy (from a penpal finding website of all things :\) but I do love diddl.. I wonder how much the train costs... :D
When I went to Holland in October, I bought stuff then.. (well, willem paid). And all my penpals know I love it, so they send me stuff too.. but I still want even more! And I have so much stuff already.. hehe.

Idiot
11-27-2004, 04:52 PM
Are you in love with Diddl? :)

Vicky
11-27-2004, 04:53 PM
No! :D I do prefer Vis, but its even harder to find over here.. so Diddl is the next best thing for me :D

Idiot
11-27-2004, 04:54 PM
What's Vis? Another Diddl-type invention?

Vicky
11-27-2004, 04:57 PM
Vis:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v27/wliethof/Vis_Neu_Namen.jpg

and I have this:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v27/wliethof/vic/vis.jpg

and a folder, writing pads, stickers and a thing hanging off of my monitor :D

Idiot
11-27-2004, 05:01 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v27/wliethof/vic/vis.jpg - looks a bit like Paddington Bear!

Diddl's a German creation isn't it? Where's Vis from?

Vicky
11-27-2004, 05:02 PM
Yeh, Diddl is german.. I'm not sure about Vis! I think its either German or Dutch.. either way, its practially impossible to find it over here :\

Layna
11-27-2004, 05:07 PM
I want MONEY !!!
Shoes(vanz)
T-shirts
pants
cds.
and i want a desk !

ohhh DREAMS......

Idiot
11-28-2004, 06:28 AM
Oh yeah I forgot to add some new clothes would be nice too. :)

Inuyasha
11-28-2004, 06:46 AM
- Money
- New discman
- cds
- videogames

fairy call
11-28-2004, 08:26 AM
- a cat
- useless/colourfull stuff to put in my room
- cd's

the_GoDdEsS
11-28-2004, 08:30 AM
I want tears for Christmas.

And I want people who will believe me when I tell them what they mean to me. I want people who will trust me. I want people to accept my love.

I want angels. Real ones. Two of them. One at my left side and one on my right side.

Izie
11-28-2004, 08:33 AM
I want tears for Christmas.

And I want people who will believe me when I tell them what they mean to me. I want people who will trust me. I want people to accept my love.

I want angels. Real ones. Two of them. One at my left side and one on my right side.

*hugs*

Okay, 10 characters...

RXP
11-28-2004, 08:33 AM

Ha I want that to.

Izie
11-28-2004, 08:34 AM
Ha I want that to.

You want hugs too?

Tijs
11-28-2004, 08:39 AM
I want to hang out with my friends, that's all. Probably not gonna happen though. Most likely another family dinner and I have to be 'normal'. I fucking hate that. I hate santa. Santa is gay.

the_GoDdEsS
11-28-2004, 08:42 AM
*hugglies Izas*

*kisses RXP on the forehead* I guess I'm not alone.

Izie
11-28-2004, 08:44 AM
*hugglies Izas*

*kisses RXP on the forehead* I guess I'm not alone.

Nah, not alone. I know how it feels. And I don't like it that you're going through it too. Meh :(

Tired_Of_You
11-28-2004, 08:47 AM
I want to be happy during an entire year. If I have that, I won't ask anything for Christmas until I die. I WANT HAPPINESS NOW!

the_GoDdEsS
11-28-2004, 09:13 AM
Nah, not alone. I know how it feels. And I don't like it that you're going through it too. Meh :(

Yeah, we all have to. I'm just sick of all the mistrust, misunderstandings, misinterpretations. I hate the rest of the world because it's like that and because people assume I am like that too.

Izie
11-28-2004, 09:35 AM
Yeah, we all have to. I'm just sick of all the mistrust, misunderstandings, misinterpretations. I hate the rest of the world because it's like that and because people assume I am like that too.

Can't really help ya there. :/

More hugs though?

the_GoDdEsS
11-28-2004, 09:44 AM
Can't really help ya there. :/

More hugs though?

I know. It's *I* can't do anything about it either, really. It's all up to the others. I've done what I could.

Izie
11-28-2004, 09:48 AM
I know. It's *I* can't do anything about it either, really. It's all up to the others. I've done what I could.

Eh, if you're expecting others to do something about it... I'd suggest getting used to it.

the_GoDdEsS
11-28-2004, 09:59 AM
Eh, if you're expecting others to do something about it... I'd suggest getting used to it.

Yeah. Oh boy, all the things I'm already used to. I'll start admiring myself soon for being so considerate.

RXP
11-28-2004, 10:01 AM

Exactly. I tell this one friend of mine how I feel about her. It's not romantic it's more like a sister thing cause we're so close but she don't believe me. She just doesn't get it.

I wish I knew people like on this BBS in real life cause the people I know in real life suck.

Izie
11-28-2004, 10:07 AM
I wish I knew people like on this BBS in real life cause the people I know in real life suck.

Heh, it always amazed me how I seem to have more in common with people on a message board than with people I grew up with.

So, I ran away from the people I grew up with to the people I knew from the message board. Helped, somewhat. Not completely though.

DUKESTER76
11-28-2004, 10:11 AM
i would like money, DVDs, and a girlfriend, im tired of being all alone during the holidays and all my friends being out with their partners. :mad: :(

the_GoDdEsS
11-28-2004, 10:21 AM
Exactly. I tell this one friend of mine how I feel about her. It's not romantic it's more like a sister thing cause we're so close but she don't believe me. She just doesn't get it.

I agree with you and Iza. I've found quite a few very awesome people on here. Not that many, the rest are ... Well, we know. But still.
Who knows why we seem to be able to relate so well.

Good luck with that chica.

HornyPope
11-28-2004, 11:14 AM
It's easier to pick BBS friends. I've seen thousands of people come and go on this board over the years so it's no wonder that a handfull of them I actually grew to like. Pure statistics.

RXP
11-28-2004, 11:26 AM
I met more people in real life. Alas sitll they're all dick heads.

the_GoDdEsS
11-28-2004, 11:44 AM
I met more people in real life. Alas sitll they're all dick heads.

Poor RXP! *pats head* =) People suck.

Izie
11-28-2004, 11:47 AM
Poor RXP! *pats head* =) People suck.

I agree with RXP on that one.

Then again I was never much of a people fan... They all have a certain function with me, but only few I actually care about.

HornyPope
11-28-2004, 11:53 AM
I see a lot of people in real life. I just don't meet them--in a sense that I likely won't see them again. `

RXP
11-28-2004, 12:15 PM
The thing about here is people are really open and you know them. In real life everyone is afraid of being open and being rejected. I like to wear my heart on my sleeve but it's not possible in real life. Cause the world is full of fuck tards.

lousyskater
11-28-2004, 12:21 PM
I would fuckin' kill for my mom to get me this:

BC Rich Platinum Warlock WHS 2003

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v190/ThrashedThrasher/PWBWHBK03.jpg

Yeah...That'd be rad...But it isn't going to happen...*cries* I think...The biggest thing I got for Christmas this year was my tickets to see Cradle Of Filth which happens...in 3 days! Early X-Mas present but yeah other than that I got a bunch of band related crap and CDs.
that thing is a peice of shit. my friend had one.couldn't stand it.

i don't want anything for christmas.

the_GoDdEsS
11-28-2004, 12:24 PM
The thing about here is people are really open and you know them. In real life everyone is afraid of being open and being rejected. I like to wear my heart on my sleeve but it's not possible in real life. Cause the world is full of fuck tards.

Well, besides people being liars and fakers on the internet, there are people who are open on here. I think it's even true about me. I don't open up to people that quick because I'm being careful.

leo3375
11-28-2004, 12:31 PM
- A 60GB iPod Photo
- "Simpsons" and "Family Guy" DVDs
- QuarkXPress 6 software
- Moneys!

Nina
11-28-2004, 12:50 PM
while a lot of people tend to open up more often on
the internet, it still does not differ extremly from the
situation in real life. thats at least what i have
experienced. from where i am sitting it is still difficult
to find people who i consider decent...both on the
internet and in real life.
i think we CAN still say that people behave the same
way online and in real life; people are mean, groups
develope, trends begin, and all that stupid crap. i dont
just talk about this bbs (if you take me wrong i'll kill
you...as simple as that) but the internet as a whole.
bah.

ThrashedThrasher
11-28-2004, 03:34 PM
that thing is a peice of shit. my friend had one.couldn't stand it.

i don't want anything for christmas.

Yeah but it's cheap which ups my chance of possibly getting one in the near future.

Greebo
11-28-2004, 03:39 PM
Really don't know. My birthday is before christmas anyway, so i'm more looking forward to that.

A bit of money would be good, or maybe an mp3 player. Last ones I had all broke and never bothered to get a new one. There a bunch of cds i'm after, too. Oh, and to have fun.

Master of Puppets
11-28-2004, 07:46 PM
i already know what im gettin

some games and the ipod U2! whee

livecby
11-28-2004, 08:23 PM
I want world peace
I want a baby duck
I want something smooth to rub. I like rubbing smooth things...

yummy yummy punkrockgirl
11-29-2004, 09:55 AM
a pink mini ipod

Titus
11-29-2004, 10:12 AM
1) To have fun
2) To see family, friends
3) A bit of cash
4) New drum kit (hmm, I may be pushing it)
5) Snow! (We never get it here on Christmas day)

Snow here is impossible. Today is 30 ºC or 86ºF
Kind of hot isn t it?

By the way, i d like to win a new offspring ´s album
(And a guitar, plz)

Anya82
11-29-2004, 10:54 AM
money
a Mac
a Isuzu Rodeo
a perfect boyfriend
an apartment of my own

DUKESTER76
11-29-2004, 11:21 AM
for x-mas i would like world peace, bin ladens ass, and bush out of the white house, yay. only in my dreams...... :p

Idiot
11-29-2004, 11:27 AM
"bin ladens ass" ? Are you gay or something? :D

Stoffey
11-29-2004, 11:31 AM
1) lost of fun
2) eating choc for a change instead of worrying about putting on more weight
3) an mp3 player would rock!!
4) CD's
5) memories!

lousyskater
11-29-2004, 11:35 AM
Yeah but it's cheap which ups my chance of possibly getting one in the near future.
if you want cheap, get a squire strat. $99 alone, and a whole lot beter than the BC rich.

Idiot
11-29-2004, 03:21 PM
You guitarists have it easy.

Vicky
11-29-2004, 03:30 PM
I bought myself some Diddl stuff online. Because I love it. woooh.

Idiot
11-29-2004, 03:35 PM
Ah, good girl. What did you buy? (just so I can make my girlfriend feel jealous ;))

Idiot
12-02-2004, 02:49 PM
I need to add my own DVD player and a new TV to my list.

Trip Boy
12-02-2004, 02:50 PM
I want a world without niggers or kykes.

4eh
12-02-2004, 02:53 PM
Money!!!! i need it, cause i haven't got it to buy presents for my mom and uncle, and......

Idiot
12-02-2004, 03:02 PM
Won't it be too late then? Or do you plan to give your parents etc presents on New Years Day? :p

offspringbaby2004
12-02-2004, 03:21 PM
I want ....

a) a guitar
b) for it to snow for once on Christmas
c) for my mom to stop complaining about school
d) to be able to sleep on Christmas eve .... (that never happens lol)

~mandy~

Idiot
12-02-2004, 03:24 PM
Haha, you mean you still get really enthuasiastic and over-excited about something thats now dominated by the media, money and spoilt little brats?

sallygothic
12-02-2004, 03:41 PM
soooooooooo!!!!!!!!! :confused: :confused:

sallygothic
12-02-2004, 03:50 PM
:D
I wana have fun!!!!!!

sallygothic
12-02-2004, 03:52 PM
idiot asl? ;)

4eh
12-02-2004, 04:00 PM
oh i've solved the problem, i want Santa Claus for Christmas!

Idiot
12-03-2004, 03:43 AM
I am Santa Claus.