PDA

View Full Version : Human say whatever you ant thread

Tizzalicious
10-18-2005, 07:49 PM
Human, this thread is especially for you, so you can say whatever you want. Please use it in particular when you feel like spamming the photoalbum. Just say ANYTHING you wanna post there in here. Because you are fuckin' annoying. We are tired of going through pages of pages of Human replies.

If this doesn't help, we hope that Endy or TUNB will just delete all your replies from the photoalbum.

- Tizz & WCM

Tizzalicious
10-18-2005, 07:51 PM
That was Tizz, I never typo. She's not used to the Scandinavian keyboard.

Tizzalicious
10-18-2005, 07:57 PM
QWERTY>Scandinavian.
This is QWERTY as well. The Danish keyboard is just like the Anglophonic one, we just made space on the sides for זרו.

T-6005
10-18-2005, 07:57 PM
u guyz r meen.

Rancid_Guyxxx
10-18-2005, 08:04 PM
She really really really needs this thread.

Human
10-18-2005, 08:05 PM
So kind of you to dedicate a thread for me but no thanks, I think I'd rather do what I like.

barangatang
10-18-2005, 08:06 PM
She really really really needs this thread.
More than brett needs to get laid.

yay
10-18-2005, 08:10 PM
So kind of you to dedicate a thread for me but no thanks, I think I'd rather do what I like.Your a fag

Tizzalicious
10-18-2005, 08:14 PM
Learn to take some criticism Human. You are an annoyance to everyone. It would be a good thing for us, and for you if you decided not to drag everything down with meaningless chit-chat.

- WCM and Tizz. (who don't have sex)

yay
10-18-2005, 08:19 PM
"don't" is dutch for "constantly"I have three words for you: "GET A GIRLFRIEND"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

coke_a_holic
10-18-2005, 08:20 PM
Human > The people that randomly pick fights with her every single time she posts.

I've said it once, I'll say it again, picking a fight with a 10 year old is so god damn bogus. Why don't you actually step up to the big leagues and have conversations with the kids that are actually your age. This goes especially for Rancidguy and Lodat, both of whom are 16 or 17, and yet still try to "pwn" human whenever she posts. Even if it's on-topic, they still try their hardest to find something wrong with it. Seriously, just grow up a little bit.

EDIT: That also goes to the other people I might have forgotten due to sheer oversight.

barangatang
10-18-2005, 08:22 PM
I This goes for Brett, Rancidguy, and Lodat

isn't brett "friends" her? I have never seen him try to pawn(pardon my un-rocksorz spelling) her.

yay
10-18-2005, 08:26 PM
Ha, I saw that post, and immediately thought you meant sell her. Then the thought developed into some kind of prostitution/slavery.Go away!!!!

barangatang
10-18-2005, 08:30 PM
Ha, I saw that post, and immediately thought you meant sell her. Then the thought developed into some kind of prostitution/slavery.
Someone outta' photoshop something like that.

yay
10-18-2005, 08:32 PM
Seriously, David, nobody here likes you. Quit following me around.Take my message to you and send it back at me eh? Really clever Mitchell.

Human
10-18-2005, 08:35 PM
isn't brett "friends" her? I have never seen him try to pawn(pardon my un-rocksorz spelling) her.
he's not friends with me although we used to, he is now just an aquatance. I think I spelled that incorrectly.

Duracell
10-18-2005, 08:36 PM
Human, this thread is especially for you, so you can say whatever you want. Please use it in particular when you feel like spamming the photoalbum. Just say ANYTHING you wanna post there in here. Because you are fuckin' annoying. We are tired of going through pages of pages of Human replies.

If this doesn't help, we hope that Endy or TUNB will just delete all your replies from the photoalbum.

- Tizz & WCM

yo dis thread be wak, so wak dat it gives me the urge to jack, jack until cum explodes up of my cock in an ejaculating fashion.

bd007h
10-18-2005, 08:59 PM
when have I picked fights with Human?

Human
10-18-2005, 09:05 PM
when have I picked fights with Human?
never. nobody said that you did.

coke_a_holic
10-18-2005, 09:07 PM
Sorry, Brett, must've confused you with someone else. I'll edit that post.

bd007h
10-18-2005, 09:09 PM
no problem. apology accepted

barangatang
10-18-2005, 09:09 PM
Sorry, Brett, must've confused you with someone else. I'll edit that post.
Possibly me? I used to bitch to human all the time, but then shortly afterward I straightened up my act.

Rancid_Guyxxx
10-18-2005, 09:14 PM
I'll admit it. I pick with fights with her a lot. Only when she says something stupid though. I could care less if she was 10 or 5.

coke_a_holic
10-18-2005, 09:17 PM
Even still, you're a little less than twice her age. Don't you think picking fights with her is a little below what kids of your age do? I don't normally find Juniors beating on elementary school kids because they made a mistake in what they were saying. Not to say you can't point out when she's wrong, but the way you do it is just this sneering way like you're trying to start shit for absolutely no reason.

Human
10-18-2005, 09:20 PM
Not to say you can't point out when she's wrong, but the way you do it is just this sneering way like you're trying to start shit for absolutely no reason.
That's exactly what he does. Every time I say something and he is online, he insults me, andytime someone says something bad about me, he goes along with it and throws something else at me.

Rancid_Guyxxx
10-18-2005, 09:22 PM
I am trying to start shit. But there is alway a reason behind it.

barangatang
10-18-2005, 09:27 PM
I am trying to start shit. But there is alway a reason behind it.

Insecurity? obsessive delusion?

are you a *looks around room for a couple of minutes* sadist?

:eek:

XYlophonetreeZ
10-18-2005, 09:50 PM
Learn to take some criticism Human. You are an annoyance to everyone. It would be a good thing for us, and for you if you decided not to drag everything down with meaningless chit-chat.

- WCM and Tizz. (who don't have sex)

I'm actually gonna side with coke_a_holic and others on this one. She's fucking TEN. It IS rather pathetic that people are insulting her so much, even if I wouldn't really call it "picking fights with her." And she doesn't really spam so much. Yes, her posts are often unnecessary and add nothing to discussion, and she probably does need to hear a little constructive criticism (which I admit, you've given her some of), but really there are much older members whose posts are way more idiotic (Lodat, wishomie, Duracell, the_offsprings_monkey), as well as some such as Lupin and Italia_311 who blatantly spam.

From what I've seen, Human is actually crazy smart for a 10-year old. Personally, I hope she keeps posting here for a while, because I think she'll definitely get better in a couple of years. She may be a small pain in the ass sometimes along the way, but it's nothing any worse than what we're already dealing with.

Human
10-18-2005, 09:54 PM
I'm actually gonna side with coke_a_holic and others on this one. She's fucking TEN. It IS rather pathetic that people are insulting her so much, even if I wouldn't really call it "picking fights with her." And she doesn't really spam so much. Yes, her posts are often unnecessary and add nothing to discussion, and she probably does need to hear a little constructive criticism (which I admit, you've given her some of), but really there are much older members whose posts are way more idiotic (Lodat, wishomie, Duracell, the_offsprings_monkey), as well as some such as Lupin and Italia_311 who blatantly spam.

From what I've seen, Human is actually crazy smart for a 10-year old. Personally, I hope she keeps posting here for a while, because I think she'll definitely get better in a couple of years. She may be a small pain in the ass sometimes along the way, but it's nothing any worse than what we're already dealing with.
gee, thanks I suppose.

Alec
10-18-2005, 10:02 PM
cool, spam

T-6005
10-18-2005, 10:33 PM
Just a few comments -

Seriously, David, nobody here likes you. Quit following me around.

Take my message to you and send it back at me eh? Really clever Mitchell.
It's true, insults are so much better when they start sounding grown-up because you've added the person's name to them.

IM NOTTA TRENDY ASSHOLE!!!!1
DO WHAT I WANT!i!i!i!i!i!i!i
DO WHAT I FEEEEEL LIKE !i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i !i!i!i

That was fucking painful to my eyes.

Anywho, and concerning Human... well, we do have Duracell, bd007h, barangatang, Eros, Trippy, HAU, ichoose90, and NOAMR, so.... She's not that big a problem. I'm not sure I'm too convinced she's 10. Although from what I hear (and read, as well - because I do that), she needs to cut down on the amount she posts. Cut back and only post when she's got something to say.

barangatang
10-18-2005, 10:59 PM
Anywho, and concerning Human... well, we do have Duracell, bd007h, barangatang

Seriously, I'm not that bad. Am I?

Tizzalicious
10-19-2005, 05:21 AM
We don't think that her age is the problem, and we're not a pick a fight, or calling her stupid, we just want her to stop posting long conversations in the photoalbum, because it's annoying.

- Tizz & WCM

Duracell
10-19-2005, 05:46 AM
We don't think that her age is the problem, and we're not a pick a fight, or calling her stupid, we just want her to stop posting long conversations in the photoalbum, because it's annoying.

- Tizz & WCM

Why? so you can attention whore it up. I don't recall ever reading in the rules that there weren't suppose to be long conversations in the photo album. You just want all the attention on you, thats it. There's nothing wrong wit what human does in the photo album. Deal wit it. Or be a big wet pussy and put her on ignore.

ichoose90
10-19-2005, 02:08 PM
Human > The people that randomly pick fights with her every single time she posts.

I've said it once, I'll say it again, picking a fight with a 10 year old is so god damn bogus. Why don't you actually step up to the big leagues and have conversations with the kids that are actually your age. This goes especially for Rancidguy and Lodat, both of whom are 16 or 17, and yet still try to "pwn" human whenever she posts. Even if it's on-topic, they still try their hardest to find something wrong with it. Seriously, just grow up a little bit.

EDIT: That also goes to the other people I might have forgotten due to sheer oversight.

Quit sticking your dick in her ass. She's only ten, remember?

EDIT: Oh, I'd like to add something. Druacell only defends her because he knows he's just as hated as she is so it's really the only person he can hold an honest conversation with.

HeadAroundU
10-19-2005, 02:12 PM
well Tizz
You made the new "Say whatever on your mind" thread :D
This is not wise move.
but it's cute.<3

coke_a_holic
10-19-2005, 02:15 PM
Ah, yes, ichoose. How could I forget you? Oh yeah, that's right, you're too insignificant. You only post to follow people around whenever they're right about something you disagree with. How's your spamming enterprise with mogs going along? Famous yet?

ichoose90
10-19-2005, 02:24 PM
Ah, yes, ichoose. How could I forget you? Oh yeah, that's right, you're too insignificant. You only post to follow people around whenever they're right about something you disagree with. How's your spamming enterprise with mogs going along? Famous yet?

Yeah, I'm finally famous. Check us out on VH1's best week ever next week. It should be rad. There's a suprise for you on it. And like I said, stop sticking your dick in her ass. Not literaly, of course, but you know what I mean. She won't be 10 for long, numbskull. She is almost 11. That's right, she's almost in middle school. That's the point where you develop this thing called 'common sense.' You probably haven't heard of it. Neither has she, quite frankly. People have explained this to you. Her age isn't a problem. She's just a nuisance. She's a bother. Quit acting like your her boyfriend or big brother. The comparison you made about how we treat Human to beating the shit out of elemntary school is just absurd and irrational. No one is hurting her physically (or emotionally, hopefully). These are harmless words typed and viewed through a computer screen. No harm done there. No one does it to 'pwn' her, either. She's just annoying and never knows when to quit irritating the fuck out of other users.

HeadAroundU
10-19-2005, 02:26 PM
hahaaaaaaa :D
I second that!famous yet?

coke_a_holic
10-19-2005, 02:33 PM
Yeah, I'm finally famous. Check us out on VH1's best week ever next week. It should be rad. There's a suprise for you on it. And like I said, stop sticking your dick in her ass. Not literaly, of course, but you know what I mean. She won't be 10 for long, numbskull. She is almost 11. That's right, she's almost in middle school. That's the point where you develop this thing called 'common sense.' You probably haven't heard of it. Neither has she, quite frankly. People have explained this to you. Her age isn't a problem. She's just a nuisance. She's a bother. Quit acting like your her boyfriend or big brother. The comparison you made about how we treat Human to beating the shit out of elemntary school is just absurd and irrational. No one is hurting her physically (or emotionally, hopefully). These are harmless words typed and viewed through a computer screen. No harm done there. No one does it to 'pwn' her, either. She's just annoying and never knows when to quit irritating the fuck out of other users.

But the problem is people still do it even when she isn't doing anything annoying. I agree, sometimes she makes stupid comments that she shouldn't, but the point is that people still follow her around and just attack every single time she posts. That isn't right. I'm all for telling her (or anyone for that matter) to shut up when she makes stupid posts, but people just are being completely ignorant to any rational thought about it. What I said was an analogy, meaning us : attacking human with words for no reason as other high schoolers : attacking other elementary school kids physically. They're in no way equal, just similar in a few ways.

Long story short: People should only attack others when it's deserved.

ichoose90
10-19-2005, 02:33 PM
hahaaaaaaa :D
I second that!famous yet?

Too late. Can't second it now. I already replied to the question. Give up, you retarded piece of shit.

ichoose90
10-19-2005, 02:40 PM
But the problem is people still do it even when she isn't doing anything annoying. I agree, sometimes she makes stupid comments that she shouldn't, but the point is that people still follow her around and just attack every single time she posts. That isn't right. I'm all for telling her (or anyone for that matter) to shut up when she makes stupid posts, but people just are being completely ignorant to any rational thought about it. What I said was an analogy, meaning us : attacking human with words for no reason as other high schoolers : attacking other elementary school kids physically. They're in no way equal, just similar in a few ways.

Long story short: People should only attack others when it's deserved.

Well, I just want you to know that I have never "attacked" her for no reason. Never intentionally, that is. When she being stupid, annoying, etc. then I blow up. I don't have a high tolerance for kids that are nothing but a nuisance and use "I'm only 10" for their excuse EVERY single time. I have nothing against you or her. I don't hate Human. She's just an idiot and she's gotten gradually worse, due to the people that defend her excessively because "she's just 10." Now she's got it in her head that she can be a retard and everything will be okay, all because "she's just 10." I can completely understand why you think it is idiotic that people would criticize her for no reason but I can assure you that I haven't and wouldn't. She gets on my nerves and it's as simple as that.

Females Rock the Vote
10-19-2005, 06:02 PM
For christ sakes people... she's a WOMAN. I know you jealous but get over it.

That_Guy91
10-19-2005, 06:03 PM
For christ sakes people... she's a WOMAN. I know you jealous but get over it.
yes, im jealous. please chop off my penis.

Human
10-19-2005, 06:09 PM
ichoose, I' have never used "I'm only 10" as an excuse and I am in middle school. In fact, I have told afew people not to treat me like a smaller person but as they would anyone else. Now be quiet.

T-6005
10-19-2005, 06:40 PM
Seriously, I'm not that bad. Am I?

Well, if I named you you at least have been at some point.

barangatang
10-19-2005, 06:53 PM
Well, if I named you you at least have been at some point.
Possibly, but not as bad as durecell, monkey, and others. At least I type normally, and make sense most of the time. Even if you think that everything I say is just wrong, that doesn't mean I have to be degraded to such a level. Gimme a fucking break.

Blue_Dragon
10-19-2005, 06:55 PM
this thread sucks

T-6005
10-19-2005, 06:58 PM
Possibly, but not as bad as durecell, monkey, and others. At least I type normally, and make sense most of the time. Even if you think that everything I say is just wrong, that doesn't mean I have to be degraded to such a level. Gimme a fucking break.

Whoa - it's not like I went around ascertaining the nature of all of your posts. You may have made 1 or 2 stupid posts and those are the only ones I saw. I don't know. In any case, I suggest you get over it. It hardly matters - especially since you claim to be a step above the others.

barangatang
10-19-2005, 07:01 PM
I'm a bit of an egomaniac you see. I don "claim to be a step above the others", I "claim to be a step (or two) above the others you mentioned.

ichoose90
10-20-2005, 01:11 PM
ichoose, I' have never used "I'm only 10" as an excuse and I am in middle school. In fact, I have told afew people not to treat me like a smaller person but as they would anyone else. Now be quiet.

That honestly makes me laught. I'm being perfectly honest when I say that I don't have enough fingers to count how many times you've used that excuse. That's also led to other people using it, in order to defend you. It's pathetic. If she's too young to get in an argument, then she shouldn't be on the board. Arguments are parts of message boards.

JoY
10-20-2005, 01:55 PM
"don't" is dutch for "constantly"
*bursts into wild laughter*

SO true.

& constantly = Dutch for NON-FUCKING-STOP!

Tizzalicious
10-28-2005, 05:36 PM
This could use a bump.