PDA

View Full Version : Please Stop!!!!!!!!!

yay
10-18-2005, 08:08 PM
I have been trying hard to become a respectable user of this forum, but Johnny Nemesis wont fucking stop sending me personal messages. It's fuckin pathetic, considering I haven't posted in over a week now.

So I've got a message for you Johnny Nemesis; Fucking message me again, and this is out in the open for all users to see, I will post every damn message you have sent me in this thread. You are meant to be setting an example for fucks sake, your a moderator!! If people saw the messages he was sending me, he would immediately lose his position and possibly get banned once Admin manage to get off their asses and pay attention to what goes on on this forum.

Johnny, this is an official warning.

Man Parts
10-18-2005, 08:40 PM
shut up! yay!!

Duracell
10-18-2005, 08:40 PM
uh huh, whateva'

platinumpt
10-18-2005, 08:43 PM
What the fuck yay? What's so orgasmic about spamming?

yay
10-19-2005, 12:35 AM
See the message works, once I made this thread, he's stopped Messaging me cold.

T-6005
10-19-2005, 12:54 AM
I'm not sure I'm willing to believe you. I can only hope Johnny will post in this thread and clear it up.

That Punk Kid You Love
10-19-2005, 12:56 AM
shut up! yay!!

Hahahahaha. Im not laughing at your post Im laughing at your sig. I like the girls ass part the best.

T-6005
10-19-2005, 12:59 AM
I have been trying hard to become a respectable user of this forum, but Johnny Nemesis wont fucking stop sending me personal messages. It's fuckin pathetic, considering I haven't posted in over a week now.

So I've got a message for you Johnny Nemesis; Fucking message me again, and this is out in the open for all users to see, I will post every damn message you have sent me in this thread. You are meant to be setting an example for fucks sake, your a moderator!! If people saw the messages he was sending me, he would immediately lose his position and possibly get banned once Admin manage to get off their asses and pay attention to what goes on on this forum.

Last time I read a post like this, it had fuckme!'s name on it.

That Punk Kid You Love
10-19-2005, 01:09 AM
Last time I read a post like this, it had fuckme!'s name on it.

Yeah I don't like this fuckers attitude. Nor the fuckme bastard.

yay
10-19-2005, 01:38 AM
Yeah I don't like this fuckers attitude. Nor the fuckme bastard.I am full of love and happiness. I just hate people that think their king shit, and suckers up to the power teet. Ie. Johnny Nemesis, Wheelchairman (He actually thinks he owns the forum now, NO JOKE!!) and the sucker up This Thread Is Gay.

That Punk Kid You Love
10-19-2005, 01:44 AM
I am full of love and happiness. I just hate people that think their king shit, and suckers up to the power teet. Ie. Johnny Nemesis, Wheelchairman (He actually thinks he owns the forum now, NO JOKE!!) and the sucker up This Thread Is Gay.

Woah woah woah, TTIG is one of the coolest people on the BBS although he doesn't like alot of people. Ricky is very cool when he wants to be,and WCM owns your ass by alot. Don't talk big shit t'ill your dick is bigger than an inch pal. Seriously bad mouthing isnt gonna make you a "respected poster" trust me. I suggest you go delete this thread now and start being a normal poster not a spammer or a dumbass. Just be normal damnit.

Tizzalicious
10-19-2005, 05:08 AM
Johnny and I are suckers up to power? I don't know, we're mods. Your problem seems not to be those that are power hungry, but those that call you for what you are. A power-hungry attention-grabbing little shit. You were never respectable, and you will never be respectable. And unless you stop this born-again poster shit and acting like a normal poster, you will never fit in.

I hope we mod-ban you. You are a spammer.

- WCM

0r4ng3
10-19-2005, 04:07 PM
See the message works, once I made this thread, he's stopped Messaging me cold.
Maybe because he never PM'd you in the first place. Yeah, that'll do it.

Linda
10-19-2005, 06:45 PM
Johnny and I are suckers up to power? I don't know, we're mods. Your problem seems not to be those that are power hungry, but those that call you for what you are. A power-hungry attention-grabbing little shit. You were never respectable, and you will never be respectable. And unless you stop this born-again poster shit and acting like a normal poster, you will never fit in.

I hope we mod-ban you. You are a spammer.

- WCM

Are you Tizz or WCM? :confused:

T-6005
10-19-2005, 06:48 PM
WCM - hence the label.

In any case - I don't understand this category known as "respectable user" that people are trying to get into. Don't spam, don't be an idiot, and there will be no need for that damn term. It's aggravating, because it pops up everywhere, and the new craze is to be a "respected" member of the BBS.

Linda
10-19-2005, 06:50 PM
I'm respected AND loved! :p

dalaksta
10-19-2005, 06:51 PM

you tell him yay!

yay
10-19-2005, 09:04 PM
you tell him yay!Thankyou. Eventually I hope all the good users of this forum will stand up and be able to shove these power abusing mods out of their job and fuck them off this forum forever.

If I ever get my way:
*Wheelchairman
*Mota Boy
*JohnnyNemesis
Will be banned forever.

0r4ng3
10-19-2005, 09:05 PM
Well, you don't have your way, so kindly shut the fuck up already.

the_offsprings_monkey
10-19-2005, 09:10 PM
Thankyou. Eventually I hope all the good users of this forum will stand up and be able to shove these power abusing mods out of their job and fuck them off this forum forever.

If I ever get my way:
*Wheelchairman
*Mota Boy
*JohnnyNemesis
Will be banned forever.
For some reason I like those 3 mods, the only one I don't like is TUNB

Paint_It_Black
10-19-2005, 09:25 PM
What's your problem with TUNB?

Human
10-19-2005, 09:27 PM
What's your problem with TUNB?
I know, seriously.

yay
10-20-2005, 04:40 PM
I think just about anyone who isn't despised, hated, or regarded as a complete moron is a respected user. Hell, some morons are respected just for trying. I'm severely guilty of throwing the term around, only because I had no word for 'generally accepted and liked, with a valued opinion'.Nobody likes you.

crazy_offspring_gal
10-20-2005, 04:43 PM
For some reason I like those 3 mods, the only one I don't like is TUNB
I like TUNB.

yay
10-21-2005, 02:03 AM
I like TUNB.Tunb and until today Tizzalacious and until 2 days ago Endymion were the only mods I liked. (Oh, and Goddess and Little Miss 1565 even though they don't like me, they're fuckin sexy) but yeah I HATE WHEELCHAIRMAN SO MUCH IT MAKES MY BLOOD BOIL!! He's the moderator of a barely fucking used part of the forum and he thinks his President of the board, telling us he can do blah blah blah without any notice and how we all suck. GET OVER YOURSELF FAGGOT!! You'll be replaced as soon as admin get of their asses and see what a power hungry piece of shit you've become and you'll lose your privilidges, then guess what?? You'll be fucked.

As for Johnny Nemesis and Motaboy, their just assholes sometimes. JohnnyNemesis is to far up his own ass.

Nicole
10-21-2005, 05:31 AM
Yay, I really doubt the admin is going to do anything about what you perceive as wcm as being power hungry. The admin barely takes an interest in this place.

the_offsprings_monkey
10-21-2005, 05:34 AM
I like TUNB.
And I care because...

Paint_It_Black
10-21-2005, 05:40 AM
Because you're going to marry her?