PDA

View Full Version : My house ghost

That Punk Kid You Love
10-19-2005, 01:36 AM
Ive always known my house is haunted but it seems like it just began to show its itself about a month ago when I said "I know your here,might aswell just be a haunt". Just today my shoe was sitting regular and it flew at the wall. About an hour ago I saw a black thing in the kitchen. A minute ago I saw a shadow,and just now my radio turned on to a classic rock station. I had it on 93.X and it went to 98.1. Its weird shit man. Im so happy. YAY! (oh thats not good)

Paint_It_Black
10-19-2005, 01:54 AM
If only I could believe you this would be quite interesting. If you're telling the truth, get a camera and document it.

Kitten
10-19-2005, 02:20 AM
Ive always known my house is haunted but it seems like it just began to show its itself about a month ago when I said "I know your here,might aswell just be a haunt". Just today my shoe was sitting regular and it flew at the wall. About an hour ago I saw a black thing in the kitchen. A minute ago I saw a shadow,and just now my radio turned on to a classic rock station. I had it on 93.X and it went to 98.1. Its weird shit man. Im so happy. YAY! (oh thats not good)

Do you often lose time? Do other people live in your house?

Duracell
10-19-2005, 05:14 AM
lol, cool story

PresidentKiller
10-19-2005, 03:52 PM
If you're telling the truth, get a camera and document it.

x2

Seriously, when people talk about ghosts and flying things, either they should quit smoking/snorting that shit or grab a camera and get some evidence.

Rancid_Guyxxx
10-19-2005, 04:03 PM
I've had a couple experiences. But who hasn't? In the end if you really truley did see something you might as well keep it to yourself because you're going to sound crazy in the end. Plus nobody believes you.

nieh
10-19-2005, 07:21 PM
I believe in ghosts, but I don't believe your story. The whole shoe flying against the wall thing makes me not believe it. Either you're making it up, or it's other stuff you're not noticing and you're imagining that it's a ghost.

Anyway, because I like the story, but I'm sick of typing it out, here's a copy and paste of a story I've told quite a few times in the last couple years.

I've always believed in ghosts but that was kinda affirmed after realizing my friend's house is haunted. One time I ended up crashing at her place and after she was asleep I started hearing what sounded like a pen clicking from inside her desk. It started bothering me and ended up creeping me out even moreso when it started clicking in unison with my blinking. I would blink really fast and it would keep up exactly and I would stop blinking and it would stop instantly. It scared the crap out of me but I was thinking I was just imagining it so I didn't wake my friend up or anything. I ended up turning the tv on for like 2 hours before I ended up falling asleep. When my friend got up the next morning, as soon as I started saying anything about it she said "Oh yeah...she's harmless" and started telling me that there's a ghost there that apparently likes to mess with new people. Back when she was in high school, she would always be the last one out of the house and the first one back, and she would always have these little dolls on her windowsill and she would make them face outside, but everytime she came back from school, they were facing inside. She'd set them up again, but after school they'd be facing the other way again. Just random stuff like that. Yay for ghost stories!

I believe my ghost story because my friend never once told me her house was haunted until AFTER I had that stupid little 'experience'. It wasn't something where she told me it was haunted beforehand and I subconciously went out looking for things that I could blame on a ghost like it happens with so many other people.

Human
10-19-2005, 07:26 PM
punk kid, I don't believe you
nieh, wow, that's awesome yet creepy

Jebus
10-19-2005, 07:31 PM
My microwave used to turn on by itself and my tv changed channels by itself. It's either a technical issue or my microwave and tv are possessed. Sometimes I hear footsteps(or something similar sounding) outside my door and the kitchen plates moving around when I'm in my bed late at night. It's probably in my head. Someday I want to see one for real though.

Human
10-19-2005, 07:32 PM
I need to stop reading this thread.

Paint_It_Black
10-19-2005, 08:15 PM
No, keep reading. What you should stop doing is posting, when you have nothing to add that is.

Human
10-19-2005, 08:16 PM
No, keep reading. What you should stop doing is posting, when you have nothing to add that is.
No, I have a massive fear of the supernatural but I can't resist thinking, talking, and of course reading about it when I get the chance.

T-6005
10-19-2005, 08:25 PM
It's good stuff - I don't believe in ghosts, myself, but saying that doesn't help you when it's dark and you start hearing things.

Human
10-19-2005, 08:26 PM
It's good stuff - I don't believe in ghosts, myself, but saying that doesn't help you when it's dark and you start hearing things.
shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up. Wait, I have no right to say that because I am the one who is choosing to read this but I'm freaked out now. help!

Paint_It_Black
10-19-2005, 08:28 PM
That's why it's fun.

the_offsprings_monkey
10-19-2005, 08:36 PM
My friends house has a ghost I think, we was say in his kitchen eating pie (as you do) when we heard something moving upstairs. now we thought this was odd as we was the only people in the house, so she went upstairs to check it out and started to scream. so I ran up and no joke this box had moved and was crushing her cat against the wall.

nieh
10-19-2005, 08:43 PM
shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up. Wait, I have no right to say that because I am the one who is choosing to read this but I'm freaked out now. help!

Whatever you do, don't read the scary stories on www.weirdnj.com. Just don't! A lot of them suck, but there's enough good ones there to keep you up the whole night.

Betty
10-19-2005, 08:52 PM
I think I sort of believe in ghosts. I have never witnessed anything myself unfortunately, but I find it incredibly fascinating. I'd like to think that anybody who talks about those things are crazy, but I've heard so many people I 100% respect talk about their experiences nonchalantly in all-seriousness that I think I believe them.

My sister's friend's mom is apparently one of those people who gets rid of ghosts in houses and my sister explained to me one day that that's why they move from house to house so often.

And my mom told me about my aunt having haunting experiences, and specifically things involving the dog sensing the presences.

My siblings used to also have "seances" but I'm not sure about that... they took it totally seriously at the time however.

Human
10-19-2005, 09:15 PM
help help help help help help help help help help help help help

T-6005
10-19-2005, 09:19 PM
Human. Stop reading. Your last few posts haven't added anything. Unless you have something useful to say, just don't post. I don't care if you keep reading. Just don't post.

Telekinesis
10-20-2005, 12:10 AM
I saw a ghost once it was freaky, well it was more like ecoplasm but it was still freaky. It was like 1 in the morning and I was watching TV and I just saw this weird blue electric looking force thing it scared the shit out of me but it was only there for like a mille-second but it was still freaky. Maybe I was seeing things coz I was pretty tired but yeah

lenar
10-20-2005, 12:13 AM
In my old house. I walked into my room and it was freezing. All the papers that did not have the bottoms attached to my wall and papers on my desk were flapping around. I checked my window and it wwas closed. I slept downstairs in my cousin's room that night.

kami_mathieu
10-20-2005, 01:45 AM
yeah, I had my share of experiences (now I know I just misspelled that, but annyways) it was somewhere in winter I think, it was realy cold outside and there whas a thick layer of snow on the streets. my mom asked me to mail a letter, so I did I ran to the mailbox on the other side of the street. when I got back home my shoes and socks where all wet from the snow, so I took my shoes and socks of. then I realized that those where the only set of socks I had left DAMN!!! so I went back downstairs and hung the socks at the fireplace to dry, so that I could wear them again the next day. Later that evening I got tired and went to bed. slept a while then in the morning I went downstairs to put my socks on. when I got to my socks my mouth dropped open... THEY WHERE FILLED WITH CANDY AND PRESENTS!
eary huh, so thats my ghost story... I still have nightmares.