PDA

View Full Version : please

chiatto
10-19-2005, 08:16 AM
Hi I'm an italian fan of yours.My name's andrea.I've got a problem.Until 1 month ago I had a girlfriend but she had to go to england in order to study.She was a great fan of yours so I wanted to know if you could record a visual message in mpg or mpeg format in order to say to her how much I love her,praying her to be more close to me writing some sms or contacting me through telephone.You have to say to her that I love her very very much,that nothing without her is funny,and other things that a verv very in love person could say to his girlfriend..Her name is marzia..I hope you can help me..you are my last hope..write to me if this is possible..I hope you understood something of this message and excuse me for my very very bad english.

<<Angry Kid>>
11-03-2005, 01:08 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAA!!!! Yeah....well....good luck with that :p

Something to Believe In
11-04-2005, 05:52 PM
wasnt this posted before........

pretty_fly_white_guy858
11-04-2005, 06:48 PM
Aaahahahhah! Thats Fuckin Great Man! Fuckin Great!!!!

Venezuelan_Nightmare
11-05-2005, 12:46 PM
hey, but why everybody just laugh, he have a dream, everybody dream all days, why hes cant?... just leave him...

Marco
11-12-2005, 10:30 AM
ciao andrea FINALMENTE UN' ALTRO ITALIANO IN QUESTO SITO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALMENO NON SONO L'UNICO.
COME IDEA QUELLA DEL VIDEO PERFETTA APPARTE UN PICCOLISIMO PARTICOLARE................GLI OFFSPRING NON LEGGONO MAI I FORUM (ALMENO CREDO)
PER PUOI SEMPRE CONTATTARLI MANDANDOGLI UNA LETTERA A
PO BOX 5956
GARDEN GROVE
CA 92846
CMQ C' SCRITTO NEI BOOKLET DEI LORO CD.
SALUTONI DA TRIESTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Something to Believe In
11-13-2005, 03:14 PM
ciao andrea FINALMENTE UN' ALTRO ITALIANO IN QUESTO SITO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALMENO NON SONO L'UNICO.
COME IDEA QUELLA DEL VIDEO PERFETTA APPARTE UN PICCOLISIMO PARTICOLARE................GLI OFFSPRING NON LEGGONO MAI I FORUM (ALMENO CREDO)
PER PUOI SEMPRE CONTATTARLI MANDANDOGLI UNA LETTERA A
PO BOX 5956
GARDEN GROVE
CA 92846
CMQ C' SCRITTO NEI BOOKLET DEI LORO CD.
SALUTONI DA TRIESTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that's not true.....they do read, sometimes....but its highly unlikely that they'd do something about his problem........

Dmarques
11-14-2005, 12:38 PM
Ahahahhhh.
He loves you, girl.