View Full Version : Portugal!!!!!!!

Dmarques
10-19-2005, 08:18 AM
Portugal... when???!???!?! :rolleyes:

Evka.pl
10-20-2005, 07:09 AM
Portugal... when???!???!?! :rolleyes:
if ever:)
man i were offspring i'd go to portugal. nice countryside, beautiful weather and hot guys (ok the band wouldn't care about that last point)

belen1979
10-20-2005, 07:13 AM
hmmmm, i'm spanish, and portugal is two hours away (driving) from where i live, so i would like it too... :rolleyes:

Evka.pl
10-20-2005, 07:17 AM
hmmmm, i'm spanish, and portugal is two hours away (driving) from where i live, so i would like it too... :rolleyes:

i heard spanish ppl don't like portuguese ppl very much. hope that's not true...:)

belen1979
10-20-2005, 07:49 AM
i don't want anybody to get upset with what i'm gonna say, ok? my english is very bad and i cannot find the words i want to use...
the portuguese people we know are the ones that come to spain to work (at least, here, in galicia, there are a lot of them) and i think that the ones who come here are the ones that cannot find a job there, because they usually insult you without reason, (maybe only because you can't understand what they are telling) and i think they are too rude (correct word?) and that's why we don't like them, but not all, i mean the ones we actually know. people use to generalize too much i think...

Evka.pl
10-20-2005, 07:57 AM
sorry didn't mean to use stereotypes (i hate overgeneralisation too). i was just asking and hoping sb's gonna say, 'no, it's not true, spanish ppl like portuguese very much' :)
back on topic: offy should come to portugal, provided that enough ppl would buy the ticket.

belen1979
10-20-2005, 08:07 AM
don't worry about generalizating. all of us usually have a wrong idea of things untill we really know them, hehehe
and yeah, for me it's better any place in portugal than a lot of places in spain. people from the west of spain would go to portugal to see the show, so that includes all portuguese fans and the 1/2 spanish fans... it's about... A LOT OF PEOPLE!!! :D

Dmarques
10-20-2005, 10:22 AM
i don't want anybody to get upset with what i'm gonna say, ok? my english is very bad and i cannot find the words i want to use...
the portuguese people we know are the ones that come to spain to work (at least, here, in galicia, there are a lot of them) and i think that the ones who come here are the ones that cannot find a job there, because they usually insult you without reason, (maybe only because you can't understand what they are telling) and i think they are too rude (correct word?) and that's why we don't like them, but not all, i mean the ones we actually know. people use to generalize too much i think...
We are too rude???!?!? But...that's ok. A lot of portuguese people think the same thing about spanishes. I think this kind of opinions is maybe because our rivality from a long time ago. Nuestros hermanos!!!!!!!!!!

belen1979
10-20-2005, 12:59 PM
well, Dmarques, i didn't want to mean that. i wanted to say that the portugues people i know are too rude, but not all. a lot of spanish are rude too, hehehe. i wanted to say that maybe in spain a lot of people say all portugueses are rude and bad-mannered, because of the few of you we have met, and maybe because of that people from other countries thinks we (spanish) don't like portugueses.

but, hey, i wanted to explain that, and i told it was a generalization in the two ways. not all portugueses are bad-mannered and not all spanish "hate" portugueses!!!

i suppose that the portugueses we know are the ones that have to come here looking for a job because they can not find it there because of their bad-manners...

oh, my god, i explain too badly in english!!!
do not get upset, please. i give a chance to every one, i was only speaking about a generalizited idea. please, forgive me... :p

by the way, i live in galicia, i speak gallego and it's very similar to portuguese, and i like reading your threads because it's like the language i use...

Dmarques
10-20-2005, 01:05 PM
well, Dmarques, i didn't want to mean that. i wanted to say that the portugues people i know are too rude, but not all. a lot of spanish are rude too, hehehe. i wanted to say that maybe in spain a lot of people say all portugueses are rude and bad-mannered, because of the few of you we have met, and maybe because of that people from other countries thinks we (spanish) don't like portugueses.

but, hey, i wanted to explain that, and i told it was a generalization in the two ways. not all portugueses are bad-mannered and not all spanish "hate" portugueses!!!

i suppose that the portugueses we know are the ones that have to come here looking for a job because they can not find it there because of their bad-manners...

oh, my god, i explain too badly in english!!!
do not get upset, please. i give a chance to every one, i was only speaking about a generalizited idea. please, forgive me... :p

by the way, i live in galicia, i speak gallego and it's very similar to portuguese, and i like reading your threads because it's like the language i use...

Yes. I understood. tu falaste (ablar) sobre uma opinião generalizada. eu percebi isso. Don't worry :)
Eu sinceramente de Espanha só gosto das mulheres, mas não tenho nada contra vocês.lolol

belen1979
10-20-2005, 01:12 PM
hey, dude, i'm a woman!!! :D
so now we can be friends??? lol

Dmarques
10-20-2005, 01:14 PM
Of course. if you want... :cool: :)

Evka.pl
10-21-2005, 08:44 AM
didn't mean to cause a spanish-portuguese war. but now that u're all friends i feel better.
hey u guys! portuguese ppl have figo and c.ronaldo. and u spanish have raul...fuck, u got real madrit! no offspring 4 u! hehe

yes i'm a soccer fan...

Dmarques
10-21-2005, 09:10 AM
didn't mean to cause a spanish-portuguese war. but now that u're all friends i feel better.
hey u guys! portuguese ppl have figo and c.ronaldo. and u spanish have raul...fuck, u got real madrit! no offspring 4 u! hehe

yes i'm a soccer fan...

lollol :) :) :cool: ;)

belen1979
10-21-2005, 01:21 PM
oh, let me tell you... in real madrid all players are foreing. if we tell them to go to their countries we only have raul, lol. by the way, i don't like real madrid, i prefer CELTA DE VIGO, a galician team, hehehe

and you forgot we have fernando alonso (f1 world champion this year), but, again, i don't like him, i prefer kimi raikkonen.

spanish people would like to kill me for this... :o

and don't worry Evka.pl, this was not a war, only a missunderstud, hehehe

Dmarques
10-21-2005, 01:35 PM
;)
Alonso didn't deserve win this championship. Raikonnen deserved, but...
Schumacher is the best!!!!!!! :cool:

Evka.pl
10-22-2005, 05:17 AM
;)
Alonso didn't deserve win this championship. Raikonnen deserved, but...
Schumacher is the best!!!!!!! :cool:

ok i believe u r from germany:)

i liked real when figo played in it. raul is a very good player though. now i'm MU fan (because of cristiano ronaldo:D)

belen1979
10-22-2005, 03:06 PM
hmmmmm, have you heard he has been acused of raping a girl? i heard it this week, but don't really know...

Dirty Bertie
10-22-2005, 03:11 PM
hmmmmm, have you heard he has been acused of raping a girl? i heard it this week, but don't really know...

Its big news in the UK.. but i bet it is a set up!

Evka.pl
10-23-2005, 03:30 AM

i know but that's bullshit. ronaldo would never do such a thing!

belen1979
10-23-2005, 12:28 PM
i know but that's bullshit. ronaldo would never do such a thing!

words of a REAL fan!!! lol. don't really know, i was only asking because i heard something, i think on tv... don't know

laquatos
10-23-2005, 02:26 PM
Well , I would love If Offspring would come to Portugal , and many friends of mine would love to , and the spanishs too , so PLease come to portugal !!!! :D
By the way , i go to galicia all summers and i like it , and like the spanish people i meet there .....
Please dont forget to come to portugal next time :D