PDA

View Full Version : need audio files

Self_Esteem
10-19-2005, 10:35 AM
i'm doing this project for my Web Design class, and I'm creating a Offspring website. Does anyone know where I can get audio files for media player, to put on the pages of my website. So far, i can only find the meaning of life. Thank you, it would be very appreciated....

DexterWannabe
10-19-2005, 12:36 PM
well, how about, www.offspring.de www.theoffspring.info or just www.limewire.com / downloads ?

dalaksta
10-19-2005, 01:34 PM
i'm doing this project for my Web Design class, and I'm creating a Offspring website. Does anyone know where I can get audio files for media player, to put on the pages of my website. So far, i can only find the meaning of life. Thank you, it would be very appreciated....
i can send you all of the offspring's work from smash to splinter in one document, it has a download link and then you save it, if you want
i made it
EVERY SONG

Tijs
10-19-2005, 04:10 PM
Websites that play songs on it are VERY annoying. I recommend not doing that. But suit yourself.

Sinister
10-19-2005, 04:11 PM
MIDI files are probably the way to go. small instrumental files and usually not that annoying.

H1T_That
10-19-2005, 04:26 PM
a simple download program such as limewire or bearshare for individual songs, or bitcomet for full albums

dalaksta
10-19-2005, 06:03 PM
Websites that play songs on it are VERY annoying. I recommend not doing that. But suit yourself.
yea i agree but if needs help im happy to provide it