PDA

View Full Version : Should all of HeadAroundU's posts be deleted

Sin Studly
10-19-2005, 11:47 AM
All. Every single one. In every single forum. Yes or no?

Sin Studly
10-19-2005, 11:49 AM
But of course, poll.

TheUnholyNightbringer
10-19-2005, 11:49 AM
Once Endy gets on, I'd like to discuss this.

killer_queen
10-19-2005, 12:09 PM
No. Getting rid of his posts in general offspring discussion would be a huge waste of time.

Sin Studly
10-19-2005, 12:12 PM
So? It's not your time that's gonna get wasted.

TheUnholyNightbringer
10-19-2005, 12:13 PM
Deleting things HAU have said is NEVER a waste of time.

platinumpt, reasons. NOW.

platinumpt
10-19-2005, 12:18 PM
And reasons why anyone should delete them? :\

The definition of "being a spammer" is rather ambiguous... there are many more "spammers" on this forum besides HAU and Trippy, so why not deleting their posts too?

Anyway, even the guy that started this thread created a few useless threads, in my opinion. So why not deleting them too?

killer_queen
10-19-2005, 12:19 PM
I don't know, he's not being that stupid in offspring discussion. But it would be better if the mods delete all the unnecessary conversations in photo album. They are really annoying.

platinumpt
10-19-2005, 12:20 PM
But it would be better if the mods delete all the unnecessary conversations in photo album. They are really annoying.
This is a VERY good point, if I might add. And HAU and Trippy didn't contribute with anything at all to these.

EDIT: I'm refering to those 5,6 or sometimes 7 pages full of bullshit conversation between human, lodat, bd007h, t.o.m., etc.

Sin Studly
10-19-2005, 12:24 PM
Because HAU is a disgusting sleazy pervert who makes the collective skin of all the wholesome BBS babes crawl with his mere existence. That's why he should be deleted.

Spork
10-19-2005, 12:25 PM
He would probably revive EROS if you did, but it's a good idea anyway.

HeadAroundU
10-19-2005, 12:29 PM
nice thread! :)
keep it up TTIG/memento/Patton/tripboy/..........

Blue_Dragon
10-19-2005, 12:37 PM
This is a VERY good point, if I might add. And HAU and Trippy didn't contribute with anything at all to these.

EDIT: I'm refering to those 5,6 or sometimes 7 pages full of bullshit conversation between human, lodat, bd007h, t.o.m., etc.
exactly... .

Trippy
10-19-2005, 12:49 PM
I'd do the same question with TripBoy and Amon Goth accounts, but all the 4000+ posts has been deleted already without even asking.

Sunny
10-19-2005, 12:59 PM
HAU should be deleted in real life. exterminated, that is.

that would be the necessary "chlorination of the gene pool" justin was talking about in some other thread.

HeadAroundU
10-19-2005, 01:20 PM
Polish people = nomads married because of money.
disgusting...

Black__ball
10-19-2005, 01:22 PM
He is a spammer. If the mods want to devote the time to it, I have no objection.

Poll?

im with you on that point

coke_a_holic
10-19-2005, 01:27 PM
His posts are worthless in everyway. If they were on sale in book-form, dirt would be substantially more expensive than his horrid idea of literature.

Kitten
10-19-2005, 01:28 PM
And reasons why anyone should delete them? :\

The definition of "being a spammer" is rather ambiguous... there are many more "spammers" on this forum besides HAU and Trippy, so why not deleting their posts too?

Anyway, even the guy that started this thread created a few useless threads, in my opinion. So why not deleting them too?

We've all made a few useless posts, but not entire useless accounts. HAU has done both.

HeadAroundU
10-19-2005, 01:31 PM
We've all made a few useless posts, but not entire useless accounts. HAU has done both.
aaaaaaa here you are.
I was waiting for you :)
I wanna tell you that I want to be friend with you. :)

ichoose90
10-19-2005, 01:32 PM
HeadAroundU is downright stupid. No doubt about it. However, he has had his moments where he was somewhat funny. Trippy, on the otherhand, annoys the living fuck out of me. I know their the same person but, whatever.

HeadAroundU
10-19-2005, 01:32 PM
im with you on that point
Can I add you to my buddy list,please :)

HeadAroundU
10-19-2005, 01:34 PM
Wishomie is downright stupid. No doubt about it. However, he has had his moments where he was somewhat funny. Trippy, on the otherhand, annoys the living fuck out of me. I know their the same person but, whatever.
we are not the same....... :)

Sin Studly
10-19-2005, 01:34 PM
HeadAroundU, you're not welcome in this thread.

But then, you're not welcome in this forum/Slovakia/Earth, so I suppose you don't care.

ichoose90
10-19-2005, 01:38 PM
we are not the same....... :)

Your not? Damn!

HeadAroundU
10-19-2005, 01:40 PM
HeadAroundU, you're not welcome in this thread.

But then, you're not welcome in this forum/Slovakia/Earth, so I suppose you don't care.
It hurts my heart :(
I really wanna be friend with you.
You are #1 at my buddy list!
You are welcome in my threads/Slovakia/...... :)
I hope for better days!

Trippy
10-19-2005, 02:02 PM
HAU pwns. :)

Sin Studly
10-19-2005, 03:29 PM
If I ever travel to Slovakia, me and Simona will twelve-pack you, nail your hands to a coffee table, and leave you to die in agony.

Trippy
10-19-2005, 03:33 PM
Goddess wouldn't do that, she loves both of us, me and HAU. :)

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33/HeadAroundU/Mix/kleine_suenden024.jpg

cheer up. :) HAU has all photos of goddess stored. :)

memento
10-19-2005, 03:35 PM
The burdon of proof should be on the mods not the other way round. This is shallowly disguised. All of TripBoy's posts were deleted previously yet Sin Studly posts the same content, therefore if you delete HAU stare decisis you should delete all of Sin Studly's. Anything less would be an abuse of power without recouse to upholding princple.

Sin Studly
10-19-2005, 03:46 PM
The burdon of proof should be on the mods not the other way round. This is shallowly disguised. All of TripBoy's posts were deleted previously yet Sin Studly posts the same content, therefore if you delete HAU stare decisis you should delete all of Sin Studly's. Anything less would be an abuse of power without recouse to upholding princple.

And when I was banned, even the users who literally dispised me complained about it.

Trippy
10-19-2005, 03:50 PM
ttig, why is your lick so brown?

HeadAroundU
10-19-2005, 03:55 PM
bravo bravisimo :D

memento
10-19-2005, 04:00 PM
There's been a change of power since Justin's most recent banning. Admins rule only in name. That argument only works should the mods agree with Justin's previos bannings.

No it doesn't. Admins are delegated power by the supreme authority of the BBS. This supreme authority banned Justin's posts so they should uphold the previous case.

If they ban HAU for spamming they will have to publish rules on what constitutes spamming % wise of posts. Justin spams ALOT. His spams are greatly disguised/subtle humour. Nonetheless it is his posts that attract retards to spam alot of the time. HAU in particular spams in responce to Goddess and Justin. And lots of people spam becuase of Justin. Look at the imposters or lots of the shit we have now.

what you deem Spam HAU deems humour. What Justin/you/majority deem humour some deem spam. It's all relative and might doesn't justify right.

memento
10-19-2005, 04:02 PM
bravo bravisimo :D

Shut the fuck up this has nothing to do with you. I hate you. I'd even defend Saddam Hussein right now becuase I uphold principle and law. Just like he should not be charged for war crimes since a legally unlimted Sovereign cannot be held accountable for purported 'crimes' that took place when he was the law and the only reason the courts constitued now have any authority is due to an illegal action. You shouldnt' be banned for democracies sake.

HeadAroundU
10-19-2005, 04:05 PM
Shut the fuck up this has nothing to do with you. I hate you. I'd even defend Saddam Hussein right now becuase I uphold principle and law. Just like he should not be charged for war crimes since a legally unlimted Sovereign cannot be held accountable for purported 'crimes' that took place when he was the law and the only reason the courts constitued now have any authority is due to an illegal action. You shouldnt' be banned for democracies sake.
mmmmmm pancakes....<3
they taste good

the_GoDdEsS
10-19-2005, 04:05 PM
If I ever travel to Slovakia, me and Simona will twelve-pack you, nail your hands to a coffee table, and leave you to die in agony.

I'll personally push needles under his fingernails while you nail his hands. Three each. And I'm gonna entertain the fuck out of myself too.

HeadAroundU
10-19-2005, 04:08 PM
No it doesn't. Admins are delegated power by the supreme authority of the BBS. This supreme authority banned Justin's posts so they should uphold the previous case.

If they ban HAU for spamming they will have to publish rules on what constitutes spamming % wise of posts. Justin spams ALOT. His spams are greatly disguised/subtle humour. Nonetheless it is his posts that attract retards to spam alot of the time. HAU in particular spams in responce to Goddess and Justin. And lots of people spam becuase of Justin. Look at the imposters or lots of the shit we have now.

what you deem Spam HAU deems humour. What Justin/you/majority deem humour some deem spam. It's all relative and might doesn't justify right.
bravo bravisimo
thats what I said couple of month ago!baby
He is factory of spammers.....easily said ;)

I'm starting to love you MEMENTO!

Trippy
10-19-2005, 04:09 PM
I'll personally push needles under his fingernails while you nail his hands. Three each. And I'm gonna entertain the fuck out of myself too.

Hey barbie girl, rude talk, rude talk.

Sinister
10-19-2005, 04:09 PM
Goddess : don't forget to take a video (of the Trippy/HAU torture) and to post it here for all of us to enjoy.

HeadAroundU
10-19-2005, 04:10 PM
sounds good
are you horny now? hm........

Trippy
10-19-2005, 04:12 PM
i wouldn't hurt the goddess at all, i'd do sweet things with her. :) i'm a peace loving person. :)

platinumpt
10-19-2005, 04:16 PM
ugghhh that gave me the creeps just now

Endymion
10-19-2005, 04:41 PM

except that justin doesn't make multiple accounts to praise his sin studly account with, nor does he have multiple accounts that do blatant spam which is consistantly deleted by the moderators.

voodoomagik
10-19-2005, 04:44 PM
HAU isn't all that bad! I believe deleating his posts will make him far more worse!
I mean he doesn't post all that much and the guy doesn't represent a real threat for anyone!

HeadAroundU
10-19-2005, 04:45 PM
except that justin doesn't make multiple accounts to praise his sin studly account with, nor does he have multiple accounts that do blatant spam which is consistantly deleted by the moderators.
I don't have multiply accounts Andy!
trust me

you can use IP ban on trippy if you want :p

HeadAroundU
10-19-2005, 04:45 PM
HAU isn't all that bad! I believe deleating his posts will make him far more worse!
I mean he doesn't post all that much and the guy doesn't represent a real threat for anyone!
bravo bravisimo :)

Trippy
10-19-2005, 04:46 PM
I don't have multiply accounts Andy!
trust me

you can use IP ban on trippy if you want :p

umm, you're eros II and what were the others that you told me?

HeadAroundU
10-19-2005, 04:48 PM
umm, you're eros II and what were the others that you told me?
you bitch.
don't lie! :D

Trippy
10-19-2005, 04:49 PM
you bitch.
don't lie! :D

don't you lie! you have accounts cuch as EROS II and EROS THE GREAT or something like that.

voodoomagik
10-19-2005, 04:49 PM
bravo bravisimo :)

im not saying i appreciate what you do.....i'm saying you're a harmless moron!

HeadAroundU
10-19-2005, 04:55 PM
don't you lie! you have accounts cuch as EROS II and EROS THE GREAT or something like that.
fucking bullshit goddammit! :cool:

HeadAroundU
10-19-2005, 04:56 PM
im not saying i appreciate what you do.....i'm saying you're a harmless moron!
yeah I know
I'm making fun of you little bit.Don't take it seriously ;)
have a fun!

Sunny
10-19-2005, 07:35 PM
Polish people = nomads married because of money.
disgusting...

Oh my god, you totally got me. How did you ever figure that one out? I only got married so I could leech off of my millionaire husband for the rest of my life. Faking this whole "love" deal is totally a hassle, but he makes it up to me by showering me with cash.

seriously, go fuck yourself with a chainsaw, you illiterate, ignorant, pathetic excuse for a human being.

T-6005
10-19-2005, 07:46 PM
seriously, go fuck yourself with a chainsaw, you illiterate, ignorant, pathetic excuse for a human being.

I mentally applaud you just for that image.

Paint_It_Black
10-19-2005, 09:09 PM
If the mods feel like deleting all of his posts then I'm all for it. He'll obviously never improve, you can just tell with some people. I'd be surprised if they want to waste their time on it though. Shame the mods can't deputize us, give us mod powers for a day or something, so we could all pitch in and round up all the crap.

memento
10-20-2005, 02:06 AM

Didn't he make that poptown account?

memento
10-20-2005, 02:07 AM

Don't defend yourself against him, just ignore him. He's probably jealous and alone.

Endymion
10-20-2005, 02:11 AM
Didn't he make that poptown account?
which he didn't mass spam with (i'm talking one thread a minute with text like "what means horny?", for a total of 30+ threads) nor did he create threads and replies with stuff like "sin studly is sexy. all the women on the board would be lucky to have him" or "sin studly is the most intelligent poster".

i'm not saying these are reasons to ban him, i'm just pointing out the differences between what justin does and what hau does.

memento
10-20-2005, 02:16 AM
Oh I totally get that. But nonetheless from personal experience I've found the pics he posted disgusting but HAU's spam doesn't bother me. After all he posts pics of the godess which isn't an eye sore.

In the end if you think really really really hard about it (sarcasm!) the spam problem would wither away if people did one thing: just stop fucking arguing with them. Sunny's reply above is typical. She knows what he said isn't true but she replied, so what will happen now? More replies, then more. It increases at an expoential rate. Vets need to stop arguing with pointless replies.

Spam is essential like AIDS. Instead of stop fucking people gotta stop arguing. Maybe I'm an idealist but I prefer people to do the change rather than authority.

The thread TTiG posted was good modding even though he isn't a mod. But sadly no body pays attention. So maybe a ban is in order becuase people on the forum who claim the spammers are idiots are in teh end stupid themselves.

Endymion
10-20-2005, 02:20 AM
i agree that people need to stop feeding the trolls, and justin's 'inappropriate' pictures are removed when a mod sees them or gets a report about them, though he hasn't in a good while.

Sin Studly
10-20-2005, 02:58 AM
//mmm... babies.

HeadAroundU
10-20-2005, 10:25 AM
I think I really like "Memento" (demento) ;)

Nobody has better view from above than him!
He is the most intelligent people I saw here.
bravo bravisimo!

memento
10-20-2005, 10:34 AM
I ignore listed you from now because you keep saying you like me.

TheUnholyNightbringer
10-20-2005, 10:35 AM
Hahahaha, pwnzd!

JoY
10-20-2005, 10:37 AM
sure.

it's not like I ever read them anyway. they only take up space.

Yatesy
10-20-2005, 10:54 AM
sure.

it's not like I ever read them anyway. they only take up space.

My thoughts exactly.

TheUnholyNightbringer
10-20-2005, 11:32 AM
You know it's time for suicide when wishomie looks down on you.

Mota Boy
10-20-2005, 12:01 PM
I don't see how people can complain constantly about a poster, admit that they post nothing of value, call for their banning... and still reply to their posts.

Look, I don't really care what HAU does, because he's on my ignore list. I skip over his posts like Jesus over water, and never miss a thing. If everyone ignored him, he'd burn himself out. By making threads like this (and posts directed against him), you're just giving him more power - hell Justin, you should know this better than anyone else. On the internet, it's infinitely better to be hated than ignored, so just ignore the worthless fuck.

HeadAroundU
10-20-2005, 01:39 PM
I don't see how people can complain constantly about a poster, admit that they post nothing of value, call for their banning... and still reply to their posts.

Look, I don't really care what HAU does, because he's on my ignore list. I skip over his posts like Jesus over water, and never miss a thing. If everyone ignored him, he'd burn himself out. By making threads like this (and posts directed against him), you're just giving him more power - hell Justin, you should know this better than anyone else. On the internet, it's infinitely better to be hated than ignored, so just ignore the worthless fuck.
bravo bravisimo!
I llove you!!!
Right behind Memento! my second favourite member!

JoY
10-20-2005, 01:43 PM

dude, I think half of this bbs has him on their ignore list. I know I do.

Not Ozymandias
10-20-2005, 07:58 PM
If a mod sends me their password I'll delete every single one of his posts myself.

Sinister
10-20-2005, 07:59 PM
You know it's time for suicide when wishomie looks down on you.

well, only if it's justified.

Alec
10-20-2005, 08:16 PM
yes, yes, yes!

Sin Studly
10-20-2005, 08:42 PM
If a mod sends me their password I'll delete every single one of his posts myself.

I also offer my time and effort to deleting him. If endymion sends me his password I'll probably fuck with him and post Harlequin babies. But Dave's account is safe in my hands.