PDA

View Full Version : Do You have what it Takes?

Duracell
10-19-2005, 03:04 PM
To be a lead singer? well here's your chance! Don't screw it up cuz this is one of my favorite bands http://www.5starsforfailure.com/index1.html (check out the Borealis song in the music playeron the bottom left corner of the page)

October 11, 2005
Searching for a new singer!!
5 Stars for Failure is looking for a new lead singer! Are you interested or know someone who is? We are searching for someone with a good singing voice and being able to scream is a plus...but not necessary. We are mainly looking for someone with writing and performing talent. Also, someone that can be dedicated to the band and that has a “good” taste in music. Please do not hesitate to get in contact with us through myspace or email at band@5starsforfailure.com
Love
5 Stars for Failure

Duracell
10-19-2005, 03:07 PM
fuck that.

fuck you, where the fuck are you, faggot!

Duracell
10-19-2005, 03:09 PM
I'm sitting in front of a computer.

where at, cock jacker?

the_offsprings_monkey
10-19-2005, 03:10 PM
I used to sing in a band... but the problem is I'm to shy and have little confidence in myself... so I quit. :D

Duracell
10-19-2005, 03:14 PM
I think I'm gonna email these foo's and tell dem whats up, and ta let me be lead singa'. Hell they're from Minnesota and thats where most of their shows are, I wont have ta travel far since Wiscosin and Minnesota are so close.