PDA

View Full Version : To: TUNB

DirtyMagical
10-19-2005, 06:55 PM
I'm dissapointed with your mod skills.
There are quite a few users whos entire existence within this board should be gotten rid of.
Can you do that? Just erase people?
Yeeeah, so if you could just do that, that would be greeeat.

DirtyMagical
10-19-2005, 07:04 PM
So they can't just delete all the posts at once? Cause that would work just as well.

barangatang
10-19-2005, 07:07 PM
So they can't just delete all the posts at once? Cause that would work just as well.

No, they can only delete posts once at a time. The admins seem to have forgotten about us, so its unlikely that mods will ever be granted the power to "ban" I agree though if the mods had banning power, this board would be soo much better.

Human
10-19-2005, 07:09 PM
I saw the admin online about a day ago

Tired_Of_You
10-19-2005, 07:15 PM
I saw the admin online about a day agoYou're right, but the mods have said that the admins don't answer to their emails anymore.

barangatang
10-19-2005, 07:18 PM
You're right, but the mods have said that the admins don't answer to their emails anymore.

TUNB could be lying, after all he's english.

Sinister
10-19-2005, 07:19 PM
You're right, but the mods have said that the admins don't answer to their emails anymore.

are they becoming Webdudes or what ?

Tired_Of_You
10-19-2005, 07:24 PM
Not yet. With Webdude the site was not working at all. Right now, it's still working, the admins only disappeared.

Sinister
10-19-2005, 07:25 PM
oh... well, I sure hope the admin/s will eventually show up more often.

Human
10-19-2005, 07:26 PM
Am I one of those people who you wat to ban?

DirtyMagical
10-19-2005, 07:29 PM
This is not a "mods need banning power" thread.
This is a "mods need to be the admins" thread.

Actually initially I thought that they can do that...
Eitherway, giving someone the ability to delete single posts is quite useless.
Not quite helping the problem at all.

the_offsprings_monkey
10-19-2005, 07:31 PM
TUNB could be lying, after all he's english.
We english do not lie, we just bully you and charge you tax... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

barangatang
10-19-2005, 07:44 PM
This is not a "mods need banning power" thread.

pu-leeze :"This is not a "mods need banning power" thread.

They're the same goddamn thing for petes sake!!! other than banning mods really don't need any other privileges. But then again, if the admin(s) decided to give banning powers, they might as well make them administrators.

DirtyMagical
10-19-2005, 07:52 PM
pu-leeze :"This is not a "mods need banning power" thread.

They're the same goddamn thing for petes sake!!! other than banning mods really don't need any other privileges. But then again, if the admin(s) decided to give banning powers, they might as well make them administrators.

Hahaha.
Yeah, and you'd be the first to go. For your sheer stupidity and inability to function on the same plane of reality as everyone else that matters of course.

barangatang
10-19-2005, 08:01 PM
Yeah, and you'd be the first to go.
Seriously, instead of just bitching about how________ I am. Give me some examples of how my "sheer stupidity" will get me banned.

Stop being so damn defensive, I was basically agreeing with you.

the_GoDdEsS
10-19-2005, 08:36 PM
Omg, don't pressure. And it takes a rather long time to delete one by one. It did with EROS.

Endymion
10-19-2005, 09:34 PM
there's no one whose posts i don't already delete on sight (eros2, scatter breath, tadlo, extreme chedder cheese, etc) that i would consider banning. so if i don't already delete your posts all the time, you wouldn't get banned by me.