Hey, any of you have pets?
Do you like animals ( those who donīt?)
:D
I love animals... especially dogs. ;)

nieh
11-27-2004, 02:58 PM
I have two black cats
Zorro (who's a girl)
Waffles Jr. (who's named after my friend's deceased fish, Waffles)

bd007h
11-27-2004, 03:00 PM
I have 2 cats, Gizmo and Bailey. They hate eachother. Gizmo is paranoid because Bailey will always sneak up and attack her.

JoY
11-27-2004, 03:00 PM
yeah, I have a pet, actually. it's housetrained, very obediant, extremely sweet & cuddly & it goes by the name of Huibert. it still keeps calling itself either my housemate, or my boyfriend, but we all know better.

acgc2002
11-27-2004, 03:03 PM
yeah, I have a pet, actually. it's housetrained, very obediant, extremely sweet & cuddly & it goes by the name of Huibert. it still keeps calling itself either my housemate, or my boyfriend, but we all know better.

your pet was severely adestrated... hihihi... :D
But animals in general? if you donīt have one... at least, do you like animals???

evilmonkey
11-27-2004, 03:03 PM
I have a dog (tess)
And a cat (doug) doug is lazy and grumpy. Tess is tupid.

acgc2002
11-27-2004, 03:12 PM
I have a dog (tess)
And a cat (doug) doug is lazy and grumpy. Tess is tupid.

oh, how sweet...
Hmmm... a dog you can teach...
and a cat is always smart somehow...
why is he lazy? Have you castrated it?

evilmonkey
11-27-2004, 03:14 PM
oh, how sweet...
Hmmm... a dog you can teach...
and a cat is always smart somehow...
why is he lazy? Have you castrated it?

Yes, well not personally you understand. But yes he has been. He has always resented me for it.

Tired_Of_You
11-27-2004, 03:14 PM
I have 2 dogs :
1 fucking hyperactive Labrador called Laylou and the 16 year old Jessie who only sleeps all day.

3 hermit crabs :
The tiniest crab I've ever saw in my life, Ted. There's also Lolita and Mr. Magoo.

My father has a cat. I don't really like cats...They never do a thing...

evilmonkey
11-27-2004, 03:16 PM
You have crabs huh?
I like cats for the same reason that you dislike them. They're like me.

Tired_Of_You
11-27-2004, 03:19 PM
Yes, I have crabs. They rock, mostly Ted, he climbs on everything and you never know where you'll find him.

evilmonkey
11-27-2004, 03:20 PM
nice! ted is such a cool name..

Tired_Of_You
11-27-2004, 03:21 PM
It comes from Ted Bundy :eek:
I was reading a book about that guy when I bought that hermit.

Porphyria
11-27-2004, 03:25 PM
i have an old dog that is too fat and only sleeping all day long and two turtles

evilmonkey
11-27-2004, 03:25 PM
never heard of him. sorry

Rabbit209
11-27-2004, 03:27 PM
i dont really have that many animals just
dog: Rusty
Cats: Harry, Cammy, Blacky, Sophie, Hiena (as in the little dog that lives in africa), Whiskers, Misty, and someothers that come and go as they please.
Horses: Star, Echo, and Lowbo
Turtle: Bowser
yeah i used to have alot more animals but i always end up killing them..

JoY
11-27-2004, 03:27 PM
But animals in general? if you donīt have one... at least, do you like animals???
what's "adestrated"?

I adore animals. I used to keep bunnies, hamsters, gerbils, we had two dogs & oh, I almost forgot our sweet turtle, named Blub Blub. ironically it drowned.

the bunnies were named Nijntje (Miffy in English), Snuffie, Charlie & Swarzenegger.
the dogs we've had were all black labradors; Joris, Goofy & Max. (Joris died, because he was old, Max died as a pup, because he got run over by an army truck & Goofy is now 10 & still alive, living with my parents)
the Hamsters were called Bollie & Wollie, which means 'Bally' & 'Whooly', because when I got them for Christmas, they were still so tiny & cuddled up against each other, wrapping their little fluffy selves around each other, to warm themselves while sleeping, that together they seemed like a tiny ball of whool.
the gerbils were named Knabbel & Babbel (I don't know what those names are in English, but they are the names of the squirrels, that always fight with Donald Duck).

I'd love to have a pet, but here in Amsterdam the poor thing would be so, so unhappy, because we live on the first & second floor in a seriously crowded & busy city. on top there are times, when no one's at home. it's a studenthouse, you can't possibly give a student the responsibility of a pet. students have fun, go on vacation, party nights in a row & sleep the next day till the evening falls. the only creatures in our house, besides ourselves, are mice. & they aren't exactly wanted.

whenever I do get my hands on a pet ever again, I'll name it 'Cookie'.

Tired_Of_You
11-27-2004, 03:28 PM
never heard of him. sorry

Surprising. he was a serial killer.

acgc2002
11-27-2004, 03:28 PM
what's "adestrated"?

I adore animals. I used to keep bunnies, hamsters, gerbils, we had two dogs & oh, I almost forgot our sweet turtle, named Blub Blub. ironically it drowned.

the bunnies were named Nijntje, Snuffie, Charlie & Swarzenegger.
the dogs we've had, Joris, Goofy & Max. (Joris died, because he was old, Max died as a pup, because he got run over by an army truck & Goofy is now 10 & still alive, living with my parents)
the Hamsters were called Bollie & Wollie, which means 'Bally' & 'Whooly', because when I got them for Christmas, they were still so tiny & cuddled up against each other, wrapping their little fluffy selves around each other, to warm themselves while sleeping, that together they seemed like a tiny ball of whool.
the gerbils were named Knabbel & Babbel (I don't know what those names are in English, but they are the names of the squirrels, that always fight with Donald Duck).

I'd love to have a pet, but here in Amsterdam the poor thing would be so, so unhappy, because we live on the first & second floor in a seriously crowded & busy city. on top there are times, when no one's at home. it's a studenthouse, you can't possibly give a student the responsibility of a pet. students have fun, go on vacation, party nights in a row & sleep the next day till the evening falls. the only creatures in our house, besides ourselves, are mice. & they aren't exactly wanted.

whenever I do get my hands on a pet ever again, I'll name it 'Cookie'.

adestrated I meant with taught how to behave...
Wow... you had many animals!!!

JoY
11-27-2004, 03:34 PM
Huibert? oh yes, he's very well trained & brought up to be a sweet cookie.
all you've got to do is give it a little love & the rest follows naturally. ;p

evilmonkey
11-27-2004, 03:35 PM
Surprising. he was a serial killer.

Oh nice! You named your pet after a killer?

Tired_Of_You
11-27-2004, 03:36 PM

Then hermit crabs are perfect for you. It's so easy to take care of them. ;D

Tired_Of_You
11-27-2004, 03:38 PM
Oh nice! You named your pet after a killer?

Yes. I thought Ted was a cool name, it's only because of that.

evilmonkey
11-27-2004, 03:38 PM
oh yes, it is a good name. You don't want your crab to follow in his foootprints then?

Idiot
11-27-2004, 03:39 PM
Well no, I have none. Used to though - here's the story:-

- Used to have 2 rabbits: one died, and the other rabbit was in love with it and couldn't cope with being without the other rabbit, so he buried himself alive.
- Had a cat for a few years until my mum started to suffer badly and realised she was allergic - we gave the cat to my older sister who lives with her husband
- Had 5 guinea-pigs: 3 got ill and had to be put down - 2 days after they were dead the other 2 guinea-pigs randomly died.
- Had a hamster which after a year or so developed a breathing problem and eventually died.
- Had about 10 goldfish in our pond at the bottom of our garden but our next door neighbour's cat ate them - so we bought another 10, and the neighbour's cat ate them again, so we didn't bother anymore.

As you can see my household doesn't have a great deal of success when it comes to pets, hence the reason we have none and have had none for the last 2 years.

GreenTerror
11-27-2004, 03:43 PM
i have a 3 year old tiger barb fish (Tiger), a white, def, stupid cat ((Noodles), when I named the cat I liked it), another cat that is super rad (Einstein) and a min-pin dog (Baby) I swear that dog is on something...

Rabbit209
11-27-2004, 03:44 PM
i used to have hermit crabs, i had like 12, they were on sale and i bought them for a dollar each. i forgot to by food tho, and they all died. still have there shells somewhere tho.

Tired_Of_You
11-27-2004, 03:44 PM
oh yes, it is a good name. You don't want your crab to follow in his foootprints then?

No, not really. I don't want it to kill my other crabs. Anyway I think there would be more chances for him to die because the others are at least 3 or 4 times bigger. =D

Tired_Of_You
11-27-2004, 03:46 PM
i used to have hermit crabs, i had like 12, they were on sale and i bought them for a dollar each. i forgot to by food tho, and they all died. still have there shells somewhere tho.

Poor crabs :(

1$??? Damn, here it is 7 to 10$ for only one.

Rag Doll
11-27-2004, 04:47 PM
dog - dopey
3 cats - mischief, trouble, and squeak
hamster - hammity
turtle - bernie
iguana - harry rivers

and a bunch of fish.

sKratch
11-27-2004, 04:52 PM
I have 2 cats. They're crazy.

Layna
11-27-2004, 05:00 PM
I have an agressive cat
10 or 15 birds :confused:
an horrible dog :p (Well, he's not horrible,but sometimes makes me mad :mad: )

Tijs
11-27-2004, 05:12 PM
We have a dog and a cat.
I got two rats.
My sister has two rats too.
The 4 rats had a meeting last week, mine are twice as small as my sisters'.

Chris
11-27-2004, 05:32 PM
Just two gerbils now, but got a whole cemetry full of them out in the back garden......my sister got quite attached

nitropenguin!
11-27-2004, 05:40 PM
I have three cats... wishing for a dog. And 2 budgies, looking to sell them cuz well, cats and birds shouldn't be in the same house together.

Anyone in the Ottawa area want 'em?!

Tijs
11-27-2004, 05:41 PM
We had a killer bird once :o
We gave it to the petting zoo, but he killed a lot of other birds...

Subsidal
11-28-2004, 01:40 AM
I got a deer named Karl-Heinz & my mom got a sheep named Friedrich

punk_flamingo
11-28-2004, 02:08 AM
stupid cat...binka...she hates me becuase I smell like smoke and i shut her in a cupboard once by mistake...

...i have a tough time with animals, i tend to forget them. I really want spiders or a snake or a dog though.

Subsidal
11-28-2004, 02:12 AM
I once shut my cat in my bed. The whole day, and I just wondered where it was

Toxic Speed Bump
11-28-2004, 02:25 AM
I have a doggy called max.

offspringueuse
11-28-2004, 02:34 AM
I like a lot animals!
I have a dog and a horse!!!!!!!!!! I ride horse for 9 years I like looking after them!!!!!

MirandaV
11-28-2004, 04:54 AM
I'm having a quiney pig.

Subsidal
11-28-2004, 05:18 AM
Oh, can you post a picture of it?

saska de o...
11-28-2004, 05:34 AM
i love pets :D i love dogs :D i love horses (i think that it isn't pet :P) i love all animals!! do u want to see a photo of my dog?

Subsidal
11-28-2004, 05:57 AM
Sure, post it. I wanna get a dog too, but my mom doesn't like 'em. So I'll wait till I'm on my own

saska de o...
11-28-2004, 06:00 AM
lol , bravo :) i have ma own dog... we bought it with our house :/
Cekin is very beautiful, big dog :D:D

MirandaV
11-28-2004, 06:05 AM
Sure,

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v195/hsummertje/1pukiej.jpg

saska de o...
11-28-2004, 06:08 AM
i like ur pet and ur room :D:D

MirandaV
11-28-2004, 06:13 AM
thank you :)

Subsidal
11-28-2004, 06:56 AM
It's soooo cute!! And it doesn't look like my cat! You see Julie?? Totally different to my cat! :D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v106/Lunachick/Laola/me5.jpg

TheHulaChick
11-28-2004, 07:07 AM
My favorite pet was my dog Cindy. My mum got her when I was two so I grew up with her. She was the sweetest most loving dog ever! she was mainly collie mixed with german shepherd and labrador. But because of that tiny bit of german shepherd in her she inherited a condition found in german shepherds where she lost sensation in her spine so she couldn't walk and we had to get her put down last year *eyes tearing up* she lived to about 16 though which is pretty good for a dog.

I've also had lots of chickens (I taught some of em to do tricks! and we had baby chicks that were soooo cute!) we also have guinea pigs (and guinea pig babies, sooooo cute! :D ), budgies, one canary, two gay rabbits and one slightly insane cat (she got kinda weird when her sister died of throat cancer) and now she chases her own tail and runs around like she's being chased.
And we used to have mice, frogs, ducks and goldfish. There's probably more but I can't remember right now.

fairy call
11-28-2004, 07:28 AM
I have four guinea pigs: cavia, kleine frank, meisje frank and kruimeltje

http://img93.exs.cx/img93/4354/P1060348.th.jpg (http://img93.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img93&image=P1060348.jpg)
^kleine frank

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v48/LordAbortion/Dieren/kaavie_01.jpg
and cavia the punkrock guinea pig

Master of Puppets
11-28-2004, 07:51 AM
i have two cats, ones a beast, all furry and almost 20 pounds

Danielle
11-28-2004, 07:52 AM
i used to have 2 guinea pigs (ginger and nutmeg) - nutmeg died :( and we had to give ginger away 'cos we were moving to france, but he's probably died by now...
we also had a gerbil (called sherbet) who tried to bite u everytime u picked him up or tried to... (it hurts alot!) but he died last year :(
oh yeah and we had a cat called amber but we had to give her away 'cos we were moving to france (i wonder if she's still around now :confused: )
now we hav a dog (Rikki) who's a complete idiot and a black cat called Mimi who's extremely intelligent (compared to the dog...)

ps: i dont want anymore of our pets to die :( cos its sooo sad

Subsidal
11-28-2004, 08:00 AM
I have four guinea pigs: cavia, kleine frank, meisje frank and kruimeltje

http://img93.exs.cx/img93/4354/P1060348.th.jpg
^kleine frank

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v48/LordAbortion/Dieren/kaavie_01.jpg
and cavia the punkrock guinea pig

I still can't see the relation from guinea pigs to my cat..

fairy call
11-28-2004, 08:03 AM
haha no, I'm sorry, but your cat looked weird when that picture was really small.
And your cat is cute, just like my guinea pigs, does that count as a relation?

Subsidal
11-28-2004, 08:08 AM
-laughing- Okay.. And I can tell you, when I put my cat's ear back down, then she really looks like a guinea pig, but psst! Don't tell anyone ;) Your pigs are really cute

fairy call
11-28-2004, 08:17 AM
Oh, now I wanna see a picture or your cat when she looks like a guinea pig!
I want a cat, and I'll probably will get one if I get rid of my guinea pigs, but if I do that, I'm gonna feel guilty about it, cause it's like, trading, your pets. Meh, I still want a cat.

the_GoDdEsS
11-28-2004, 08:17 AM
I used to have a thing for little chickens when I was a kid. I really loved them and they really loved me and were never scared of me. Ha, I had chicken friends.

No, seriously. I used to have a budgie for two or three years. I was 13 when she died of a cold or something and I was crying like a bitch.
I want a budgie again. And one day I might get an awesome dog and won't be scared of him cause he'll be mine.

*sounds like an 8year old*

Subsidal
11-28-2004, 08:31 AM
Oh, now I wanna see a picture or your cat when she looks like a guinea pig!
I want a cat, and I'll probably will get one if I get rid of my guinea pigs, but if I do that, I'm gonna feel guilty about it, cause it's like, trading, your pets. Meh, I still want a cat.

Lol, I'll try to make one. Can't you get a cat when you keep your guinea pigs?

fairy call
11-28-2004, 08:33 AM
I don't know, maybe if I take my mom to a place where they have cats, and then they'll be soooo cute that she can't say no! What a good plan!

leo3375
11-28-2004, 08:48 AM
I have 3 tarantulas (maybe 2 if my Mexican Redknee is dead—see "Pet problem" thread):

- A 3.5" Chilean Rose: pretty much a pet rock with 8 legs.
- A 2" Brazilian Black: docile yet reclusive, has a lot of spunk
- A 2.75" Mexican Redknee: this is the one that is either dead or molting. Before Friday it was very feisty; docile, but one hell of a hair-kicker.

Subsidal
11-28-2004, 08:49 AM
-laughing- It's worth a try! As I was young we even had cats and birds! And if you go get a young cat it can get used to guinea pigs so that it won't eat 'em later :D

JoY
11-28-2004, 10:36 AM
I have a doggy called max.
oooh, awwwww, read your Goddess' post here. you'd "aww" with me.

MirandaV
11-28-2004, 10:37 AM
Ok now all of you post pics of your pets

DirtyMagic
11-28-2004, 10:42 AM
I have alot of pets actually. I have 6 cats, 7 rats, a 3 year old German Shep, and a puppy I recently found that is some sort of chow mix... AND I have 5 bettas. Needless to say its hard to walk around my house without stepping on something. :eek: And during the day at work I am a Vet Assistant, so I am constantly with critters. :p

JoY
11-28-2004, 10:47 AM
http://img16.exs.cx/img16/8232/Max8.jpg
this is Max. he got hit by an army truck. aw, the poor little fluffball never had any luck in life. I suppose he was too enthousiastic for it; he always got himself into trouble.

http://img113.exs.cx/img113/923/max8.jpg
yeah.. Max was my little man.

http://img113.exs.cx/img113/6573/Max3.jpg
my puppy growing up.

fairy call
11-28-2004, 10:50 AM
Aww max was cute, I like that first picture

Tired_Of_You
11-28-2004, 10:52 AM
aww, sad that he's dead :(

saska de o...
11-28-2004, 10:54 AM
this is Max. he got hit by an army truck. aw, the poor little fluffball never had any luck in life. I suppose he was too enthousiastic for it; he always got himself into trouble.

my puppy growing up.
wow :D i like ur dog

Wizard*SweetRockerGirl*
11-28-2004, 10:58 AM
Hey, any of you have pets?
Do you like animals ( those who donīt?)
I love animals... especially dogs. ;)
i love spiders they are cool especially tarantulas

wliethof
11-28-2004, 11:28 AM
my cat. it's hairy. and too friendly.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v27/wliethof/IMAGE0001.jpg

MirandaV
11-28-2004, 11:29 AM
It's fat also isn't it?

wliethof
11-28-2004, 11:31 AM
just hairy. and it keeps losing it all year. preferable in my clothes. the thing wont get off you, even if you get up.

saska de o...
11-28-2004, 11:32 AM
i like ur cat :D:D it has beautiful nose :D

Tired_Of_You
11-28-2004, 11:36 AM
just hairy. and it keeps losing it all year. preferable in my clothes.

I have the same problem with my two dogs. That's crazy, there's dog hair everywhere.

MirandaV
11-28-2004, 11:43 AM
You know what it is with pets, I know it's hard to understand and realize, but they're only nice to you because they want food, trust me.

nitropenguin!
11-28-2004, 12:20 PM
wliethof, I *love* your cat :)

Unnatural Disaster
11-28-2004, 12:22 PM
I have 4 cats and a dog.

My cats are: Kally, Owen, Tiger, and Twister
My dog is: Sarah

MirandaV
11-28-2004, 12:44 PM
Uhm well nice names.. Post pics!

JoY
11-28-2004, 01:33 PM
Aww max was cute, I like that first picture
yeah, I love that one, too.<3 *smile* hell yeah, he was the cute, but naughty one. Goofy always seemed like a little, quiet, cuddly angel next to that little playtoy.

aww, sad that he's dead :(
very, very, very sad. my dad was walking with him, when he got hit & it was actually one of the only times I saw him cry big, fat, salty tear drops. rivers of them. it was the first day he got out of cast, because he'd broken his little paw, since he'd been hit by a car before. & man, was he enthousiastic, that he could run around again. he just was a bit too playfull. before the first car accident, he tried to play with a Rotweiler & got bit in his neck (deep bite), which kept him sick for a nice while, too, & before that he stepped into a major piece of glass of five centimeters, that went straight up his little paw. he then couldn't play, either. so... the dog that actually wanted to play the most, never really got to play at all. (I wonder if there's a lesson in that) I think he was 1.5, or 2 years old, when he died. I just wonder if he attracted bad luck, because he was given to my dad as a birthday present by the woman he used to have an affair with. hmmm... this is one of those things you just can't explain in any rational way. poor puppy. it was doomed.

wow :D i like ur dog
yeah, that black cuddlebear was the best. to us. as all of our dogs have been, of course.

Anya82
11-29-2004, 10:43 AM
I have two dogs: Niky (an old, cute, lovely, average-size dog) , and Penny (a huge, hyperactive, young, stuborn, but lovely dog)

and a rabbit: Robin (why this name? just because i like how it sounds.. hehehe) :o

yummy yummy punkrockgirl
11-29-2004, 11:06 AM
i have a boxer named brando who thinks he's a lap dog. he's my baby :)

yummy yummy punkrockgirl
11-29-2004, 11:09 AM

my puppy growing up.

aww what a cutie. sorry to hear bout his accident :(

Stoffey
11-29-2004, 11:58 AM
I have 2 cats, and I simply adore cats!! Used to have a rabbit and guniepig but that was agessssssss ago!

Kitten
11-29-2004, 12:02 PM
Yes, a very sweet little ginger kitten who just came over purring his little head off, sat in my lap and started attacking my hands. He is a little ginger kitten with expressive blue eyes and I have named him Minority.

Nina
11-29-2004, 12:07 PM
i have a budgie called nicky. the cutest thing ever.
and i annoy people with her pictures. very often.

but i wont do that now.

DUKESTER76
11-29-2004, 12:29 PM
all my dogs either get hurt or run away, i think its finally time to have a cat. i would like a fluffy cat, just that does not shed alot of hair

JoY
11-29-2004, 04:33 PM
aww what a cutie. sorry to hear bout his accident :(
yeah. =( I'm missing the little guy.

Tired_Of_You
11-29-2004, 04:42 PM
Max makes me think about my black lab, the only difference is that mine is a female.
Labradors are hyperactive, well mine is and all the people I know who has a lab say that.

Titus
11-29-2004, 05:22 PM
I had a dog,but he died (01/19/2002)

Jebus
11-29-2004, 05:30 PM
I had two hamsters like 6 years ago. One was named Jerry and another was named Chester. Sadly they both died after a year and half. Those were sad days right before they died. I also had a couple of small turtle. They also died really quick. Now I have another hamster that still doesnt have a name after the 8 months that I had him. I'm thinking about calling him pinky.

Tired_Of_You
11-29-2004, 05:42 PM
aww, small turtles are so cute... sad that they died.

I like the name Pinky :)

http://images.google.ca/images?q=tbn:z7ZhhfKZ4GQJ:icarito.tercera.cl/verano/2002/monitos/img/pinky.gif

Faded Soul
11-29-2004, 05:51 PM
lemme see here..I'll go back in my pet history, as far as I can remember.....

we had Bo who was a german shepard, she died back in 2000 during a lightning storm. not sure if she was struck or had a heart attack. we found her in a hole in the fence, trying to get out it seemed. we had her since I was 3.

Big Boy a black cocker, I think he got tick fever. I was too young to remember him that much.

Bernie, I think he died right after I was born...he was a beagle. damn dog always got out, and his last time, he was hit by a truck on the main road.

Otis- she was a chow mix. she died as a puppy-same time Goose the cat died. she was supposed to be mine, since Bo was my bro's. But we think she either died of a heat stroke or this sick neighbor boy kicked her in the face. cause it's awfuly funny, he made a comment about kicking a dog in the snout and how it would kill them, not long before we came home from Grandmas one weekend, dead with blood coming from her nose....

Oreo a malimute mix. my brother found her and brought her home, no one claimed her, so we kept her. she ended up running away. she'd always attack poor Bo. we didn't know why. but she turned out to be my dog...I miss her, but I don't miss her being aggressive to Bo.

Foxy Australian Cattle Dog. We got her in Jan. of 99 as a puppy. She's still around. She's my puppy dog :D

Punkin- an orange cat. who died a like age 18, I was only 1 or 2. (I'll have to find a picture of her with a lion cut haha)

Goose-A grey and white fat cat. He was ran over the same weekend, my puppy Otis died :( he survived being ran over, but my mom decided to put him down, cause he had severe brain damage, and he was old.

Patches-got her before Goose died. (in 89) the old fat cat is still claimin her territory! :eek:

Milo-got her after Goose died. I wanted to name her to go with Otis (my puppy who died before we got her cause I loved the movie Otis and Milo) a black cat with a lightning bolt tail. She ran away a while ago. Some of my bro's friends were in here and left the front door open...

and last but certainly not least PSYCHO!!! he's an orange/yellow tabby cat. I found him in the summer of 2001, not long after Milo ran away. my mom said I couldn't get a cat until one bit the dust...or ran away or something. so he replaced Milo, and he's my kitty :D and Foxy's buddy. it's funny to see them play. hehe

greencows12
11-29-2004, 05:52 PM
4 dogs, 24 fish, 3 parrots, a cat, a mouse, 2 birds, a snake. I'm not rich, most of these pets ran away or died.

Jebus
11-29-2004, 05:52 PM
My hamster actually kind of looks like pinky since he is white which why i'm considering that name. I still kind of like the idea of having a nameless hamster for some reason.

Tijs
11-29-2004, 05:58 PM
Pics of meh rats:

The cage:
http://home.tiscali.nl/zinloos/divers/bbs/Pb300687.jpg
Timmy likes late night television:
(You see he's really reading the number in the screen, he's at the end now and is about to ask me to call that number.)
http://home.tiscali.nl/zinloos/divers/bbs/Pb300688.jpg
Timmy and Felix on my bed:
http://home.tiscali.nl/zinloos/divers/bbs/Pb300689.jpg
Timmy and Felix sharing my shoulders equally:
http://home.tiscali.nl/zinloos/divers/bbs/Pb300690.jpg

GBH2
11-29-2004, 06:41 PM
i have a cat that is a frickin retard

Tijs
11-30-2004, 04:51 AM
OH COME ON! Someone say how cute my rats are!

punk_flamingo
11-30-2004, 05:51 AM
oh my what cute rats they are

im not good with small creatures...

Dante
11-30-2004, 06:27 AM
I have a dog and his name is Rudie

fairy call
11-30-2004, 11:26 AM
OH COME ON! Someone say how cute my rats are!

they are cute! nice F-minus poster by the way.

Tijs
11-30-2004, 12:33 PM
Yeah aren't they? :) Those little creatures grow really fast!
(I didn't see F-Minus though, they didn't show up for the show)

Inshane
11-30-2004, 12:52 PM
Tijs, watching those girls on television and than blaming your rat. haha. totally you. :\

Dan_the_man
11-30-2004, 12:54 PM
I have two dogs a one cat.

wliethof
11-30-2004, 12:58 PM
used to have a rat, but it was mean so i released it

Inshane
11-30-2004, 01:02 PM
and then he died??

Tijs
11-30-2004, 01:02 PM
I released my 8 mice I had a while ago.. they died too soon so I had to buy a new one every week. And they were mean too.

Conspiracy Of Me
11-30-2004, 01:03 PM
a guinea pig :)

Inshane
11-30-2004, 01:04 PM
Tijs, those mice that you released.. told the other mice you were treating them bad and stuff. so the new mice took revenge by being mean to you. which is stupid cause you can kill them in a sec.

Tijs
11-30-2004, 01:05 PM
But I didn't! I released them, and then they probably died. Took more than a second though.
(That may sound cruel, but I gave them a longer live than they were supposed to have, cause they were actually snake-food)

wliethof
11-30-2004, 01:05 PM
and then he died??

haha my old rat died... but then i remembered my other one that i released. thought that would be more interesting :p

Inshane
11-30-2004, 01:08 PM
Tijs - how nice of you. haha.

Willem - yeah right. you just wanted to sound all nice because you released your rat!! oeh. you look like tijs in a way :P

wliethof
11-30-2004, 01:09 PM
well the one i released was a dirty mean rat! biting me and stuff, so i let it out between the giant poisonous rats of the wild :cool:

Inshane
11-30-2004, 01:12 PM
ok.

never wondered how he died a slow and painfull death?

im sorry. im in an annoying mood today. :\
you can hit me if you want.

wliethof
11-30-2004, 01:20 PM
no, it's ok! I have thought about it, but he would have seen the big outdoors, and not have had a sucky life in a tiny cage with no love. And, keeping in mind that it was a mean rat, it might have survived!

Inshane
11-30-2004, 01:25 PM
yeah, I dont like animals in cages. They always look at you with these sad eyes almost begging in a way for you to play with them. Give them food or anything. I felt horrible when I had a hamster in a cage. And I had my punishment for not liking that annoying creature. he lived for 5 years. :O (normally they live for 2 years or something haha)

wliethof
11-30-2004, 01:27 PM
haha poor hamster! I could tell sad stories about my brothers hamsters, but i wont!

Inshane
11-30-2004, 01:29 PM
hehe thank you.

delboy
11-30-2004, 01:35 PM
I used to have a dog but it died, aw well, life goes on :cool:

4eh
11-30-2004, 01:41 PM
i have a cat. His name is Bucks. Also i have a granny. :D

SkunkIt
01-15-2005, 01:40 PM
Here are two of my dogs! :D

http://www.rapworld123.fanspace.com/images/ap18_023.jpg
http://www.rapworld123.fanspace.com/images/ap29_001.jpg

wliethof
01-15-2005, 01:44 PM
www.photobucket.com

original_psycho
01-15-2005, 02:04 PM
I have two cats and a dog.
Oh and two parents but I usually forget to feed them...
Oh, no matter... They can survive, can't they?!

Chainsaw
01-15-2005, 02:42 PM
i have a guinea pig

sitdyneshelagh
01-15-2005, 03:51 PM
I have a dog called Tess and a rat called Tyler

and they are both facking adorable!

SkunkIt
01-15-2005, 03:59 PM
I want an anaconda as a pet, but I think you can't keep them as pets.

wliethof
01-15-2005, 04:02 PM
we had hamsters and a rat! Didnt work very well when the hamster escaped and walked on the rat's cage. It's little leg disappeared into the rat :o

turb0negr0
01-15-2005, 04:03 PM
I want a snake. And a rat. Would that work?

Wow that's a weird combination, just don't get too attatched to the rat.

pretty_fly_white_guy858
01-15-2005, 04:08 PM
A rabbit-Zoomy
A cat-Turbo
A dog-Bailey