PDA

View Full Version : Vote of Confidence on TUNB (with poll)

Drummerguy123
10-20-2005, 10:23 PM
Yeah, I forgot to add a poll on the last one, so just ignore it. Anyways, just vote.

the_offsprings_monkey
10-20-2005, 10:27 PM
Kick that hippy down and douse him in acid yo.

Homer
10-20-2005, 10:30 PM
My fuck. How exactly would he be doing a bad job? He deleted pointless shit (finally) and has done nothing wrong. You're opinion is useless. You've screwed up before, but this time you've screwed up bigtime.

Drummerguy123
10-20-2005, 10:32 PM
But there was no logical reason for doing what he did. It's not going to stop spam and it's just going to piss off people here. Plus, he said he gave us a warning to stop and I never saw any warning. He just went ahead and deleted them.

KingPin
10-20-2005, 10:35 PM
I may not have been here long but i know a cunt when i see one.

Homer
10-20-2005, 10:36 PM
But there was no logical reason for doing what he did. It's not going to stop spam and it's just going to piss off people here. Plus, he said he gave us a warning to stop and I never saw any warning. He just went ahead and deleted them.

I saw the warnings. I also saw people happy when it was deleted, and I also saw many people ask for it to be deleted (more to the number of people who wanted it to stay). The main reason as to why it was deleted is because it was useless, it's basically a smarter but slower version of AIM, MSN, etc.

Rag Doll
10-20-2005, 10:37 PM
Oh jesus fucking christ. Acting all childish because someone deleted a thread that "omfg made u lose postz!!!11!!1" isn't going to solve anything.

Drummerguy123
10-20-2005, 10:38 PM
But it wasn't hurting anyone. If people didn't want to be annoyed by the spam, they didn't have to open it. It was a nice place to have a conversation about nothing at all without having to post other threads.

bd007h
like I said, give it a rest. You guys are acting like little children that had candy stolen from them.

KingPin
Oh jesus fucking christ. Acting all childish because someone deleted a thread that "omfg made u lose postz!!!11!!1" isn't going to solve anything.
Have sex with me and I'll change sides ;)

Drummerguy123

I don't care about the post count. I just wanted that thread to stay.

the_offsprings_monkey
10-20-2005, 10:40 PM
Have sex with me and I'll change sides ;)
Hay daz back off and leave the girls on here alone you fuking sex mad cunt.

Rag Doll
10-20-2005, 10:43 PM
I don't care about the post count. I just wanted that thread to stay.

bullshit.

Actually, probbly a good 750 of my posts were in Talk about the person above you. That sucks. Now I have to do all that again. :(

WTF!!!!!!!!! My post count dropped by like 1500!!!! :mad:

and there was spam in other threads as well. that's why it got so annoying. i mean, did you ever see all the conversations and fights in the photo album thread? that happened like CRAZY. in LOTS of threads. so, if swoym was for spam, why was there so much spam everywhere else?

KingPin
10-20-2005, 10:44 PM
Hay daz back off and leave the girls on here alone you fuking sex mad cunt.
This is coming from the cunt who got engaged at 16

Drummerguy123
10-20-2005, 10:45 PM
bullshit.

and there was spam in other threads as well. that's why it got so annoying. i mean, did you ever see all the conversations and fights in the photo album thread? that happened like CRAZY. in LOTS of threads. so, if swoym was for spam, why was there so much spam everywhere else?

The first one I was kinda angry, but it wasn't really a big deal. The second one I said before I knew what happened. I started this whole thing to get that thread back, not to increase my post count.

EDIT: Also, I didn't mean to say that SWOYM was for spam, but it spam was better in there than the rest of the forum. I liked SWOYM because I could say what I wanted without being trashed for starting a new thread. Now I can't do that.

Drummerguy123
10-20-2005, 10:58 PM
Well, I've had a long night and I have a long day tomorrow, so I'm going to bed now. (Notice that I had to say it here because SWOYM is gone.)

Mota Boy
10-20-2005, 11:37 PM
You realize that this thread will accomplish absolutely nothing, right?

Paint_It_Black
10-20-2005, 11:58 PM
I didn't have a personal problem with the existence of your worthless Say Whatever thread, but if TUNB felt it should be removed it's his right. He was given that right by the users of this board, and if that isn't enough he has earned the right by being an active mod and trying to keep this forum running smoothly, while usually keeping everyone as happy as possible. After the predictably childish behaviour of you and your friends I hope he never lets you have it back. If you want to spam and have a shitty forum, then make your own. Or just grow up, then you won't even miss it anymore.

BREAK
10-21-2005, 12:56 AM
Oh man, if this thread gets locked/deleted, it'd be like the EPITOME OF AWESOME mindblowing irony. Do it.

TheUnholyNightbringer
10-21-2005, 02:29 AM

There was a sticky for months saying "Spamming In This Forum". I don't know how you could not have seen it.

Anyway, this poll should have an extra option - "TUNB doesn't care how this poll goes". I've ben in contact with the admin over email and - ZING! - they think I'm doing a great job.

Face it, children. I'm going nowhere.

the_offsprings_monkey
10-21-2005, 04:32 AM
Anyway, this poll should have an extra option - "TUNB doesn't care how this poll goes". I've ben in contact with the admin over email and - ZING! - they think I'm doing a great job.

Face it, children. I'm going nowhere.

In other words they don't just a shit about us at the BBS and really can't be assed to find another idiot to do their dirty work.

Nicole
10-21-2005, 05:12 AM
I don't see anything wrong with the way he's handled being a mod.

I'm sure server space doesn't pay for itself. What's wrong with clearing up some idle chit-chat that goes on for pages and pages?

the_offsprings_monkey
10-21-2005, 05:15 AM
I don't see anything wrong with the way he's handled being a mod.

I'm sure server space doesn't pay for itself. What's wrong with clearing up some idle chit-chat that goes on for pages and pages?
You do know who offspring are right? they could earn more in one week then I could in a year.

Nicole
10-21-2005, 05:22 AM
Yes I know who the offspring are. Just because they make more money than you it doesn't mean it's anybody's god-given right to take up server space with thousands of useless posts.

memento
10-21-2005, 05:24 AM
This is a vote thread, stop whining in it.

the_offsprings_monkey
10-21-2005, 05:27 AM
I love the way new members start on people.

Nicole
10-21-2005, 05:33 AM
Who is new?

the_offsprings_monkey
10-21-2005, 05:37 AM
To me anybody who ain't posted at least 500 times is new and not worthy of my respect... but if somebody is really kewl then I sometimes do have a little respect for them.

Paint_It_Black
10-21-2005, 05:39 AM
Yeah? Well to me anyone who hasn't been here for at least a couple of years is new. Monkey, you're new by anyone's standards. And if you are talking about memento, he's been here for quite a while and deserves respect.

HornyPope
10-21-2005, 05:45 AM
Both memonto and Nicole have been here for years. You know why you didn't know this, monkey boy? Because you're a fucking newbie yourself. Do not utter that word again because you're in no position to pass a judgement (and because all that you say is shit, and the less you say the better it'll be for everyone)

memento
10-21-2005, 05:45 AM
No body deserves respect for a quantum of time they have frequented a BBS. No body deserves respect for past deeds. The present is all that matters. And my account is a perfect example. When RXP posts people listen, when memento posts people ignore. Much like society, however.

I have respect because I am upholder or stare decisis and non arbitary rule! I am a LION!

Paint_It_Black
10-21-2005, 05:46 AM
Listen to HP, he's one of the legends of this place.

Paint_It_Black
10-21-2005, 05:48 AM
Memento, the past is very relevant. When I found out you were RXP, I began paying attention. The present is not important unless the past is important. Even what I just said is now in the past. The present is constantly shifting.

the_offsprings_monkey
10-21-2005, 05:49 AM
BWahahahahahahahahaha.....NO!!!

memento
10-21-2005, 06:29 AM
Memento, the past is very relevant. When I found out you were RXP, I began paying attention. The present is not important unless the past is important. Even what I just said is now in the past. The present is constantly shifting.

LOL if you define present as Planck time.

I define it as reasonable time, perhaps it's not present in the sense of time. But it is present in the sense of memory. Thus past doens't matter to me. Because people change. What I was 2 years ago is not what I am today.

Paint_It_Black
10-21-2005, 06:31 AM
Yeah, well, I liked you two years ago, so I hope you haven't changed too much.

Drummerguy123
10-21-2005, 07:37 AM
okay, I see I lost the vote fari and square. TUNB, you can stay and I will stop my complaining because obviously more people here disagree with me more than agree. oh, and thanks for not deleting my account.

JoY
10-21-2005, 10:18 AM
Drummerguy123 = pwn3d.

bad.

& we have Sam in this topic to thank for it. =)

Human
10-21-2005, 10:19 AM
um, the same i suppose.

Rag Doll
10-21-2005, 10:24 AM
Drummerguy123 = pwn3d.

bad.

& we have Sam in this topic to thank for it. =)

secks with me?

JoY
10-21-2005, 10:28 AM
at my place, gimme 15 minutes?

but you must promise to be careful with my right leg. <3

Rag Doll
10-21-2005, 10:29 AM
pfft, but of course. i'll just be rough with the rest of you ;p

JoY
10-21-2005, 10:30 AM
omgz, *gasp*! you drive me mad, baybee. <3 <3 <3

ninthlayer
10-21-2005, 12:35 PM
okay, I see I lost the vote fari and square. TUNB, you can stay and I will stop my complaining because obviously more people here disagree with me more than agree. oh, and thanks for not deleting my account.
Maybe you should just stop posting/commit suicide. Worthless beaner.

I don't know
10-21-2005, 12:42 PM
in my opinion TUNB is just doing his job

Drummerguy123
10-22-2005, 11:19 AM
This message is hidden because ninthlayer is on your ignore list.

Just to let you know............

0r4ng3
10-22-2005, 11:20 AM
Just to let you know............
You're supposed to ignore people on your ignore list.

Just to let you know.

Drummerguy123
10-22-2005, 11:24 AM
You're supposed to ignore people on your ignore list.

Just to let you know.

I know. I was just letting him know that he can finally shut up because I'm not listening.

0r4ng3
10-22-2005, 11:25 AM
It really won't make a difference to you whether he stops or not, because he's on your ignore list, right?

Drummerguy123
10-22-2005, 11:26 AM
Yeah, you're right. GIMME A BREAK!!!! I had a long night and I am really tired.