PDA

View Full Version : WCM/Tizz are fucking traitors to the cause

Sin Studly
10-20-2005, 10:53 PM
Don't get me wrong, I like them and all. But their constant defense of spammers and retards is starting to shit me. They should be treated the same way any traitor is treated.

Hanged from the neck until they're near death, then gutted, their intestines burnt to ash while they watch, before being sawed into quarters. At this point the executioner should remove their hearts, hold it aloft before the gathered crowd and scream "BEHOLD!!! THE HEART OF A TRAITOR!!!!".

They should then be gibbeted in public view of all, as a warning.

I'm sorry Per, Maartje... but it's the truth.

Fucking traitors.

Drummerguy123
10-20-2005, 10:56 PM
On an unrelated note, I took you off my ignore list earlier. Now only Ninthlayer is on it.

Sin Studly
10-20-2005, 10:59 PM
The fact that you only had me and ninth on your ignore list proves what a faggot pussy you are. Ignore lists are for chronic spammers, not people who totally destroy your ego by constantly showing how superior they are to you.

the_offsprings_monkey
10-20-2005, 11:00 PM
BACK OFF NAZI CUNT, Tizz and WCM pawn3d your ass.

Drummerguy123
10-20-2005, 11:02 PM
This message is hidden because Sin Studly is on your ignore list.

nevermind.

Sin Studly
10-20-2005, 11:02 PM
You're an idiot. Stop posting. Consider suicide.

the_offsprings_monkey
10-20-2005, 11:03 PM
You're an idiot. Stop posting. Consider suicide.
STFU God nobody here likes you.

Sin Studly
10-20-2005, 11:10 PM
I'm willing to bet that while you're defending Per and Maartje, and I'm calling for their painful executions, they still like me more than they like you.

Mota Boy
10-20-2005, 11:10 PM
On an unrelated note, I took you off my ignore list earlier. Now only Ninthlayer is on it.

The fact that you only had me and ninth on your ignore list proves what a faggot pussy you are. Ignore lists are for chronic spammers, not people who totally destroy your ego by constantly showing how superior they are to you.

nevermind.
...you knew you were walking right into that and you went ahead and did it with arms waving. Amazing.

the_offsprings_monkey
10-20-2005, 11:11 PM
I'm willing to bet that while you're defending Per and Maartje, and I'm calling for their painful executions, they still like me more than they like you.
Earth to dickhead, I ain't doing this to earn their respect you fool, I'm doing this because you are a total cunt who post racist and stupid bullshit plus nobody likes you.

Paint_It_Black
10-21-2005, 12:06 AM
His views do seem a little off from the rules he posted in his own forum:

1. If a thread already exists, don't post it again. If you don't know if it exists, click on search. I, or my partner Johnny Nemesis are vicious and heartless, and will lock/delete any redundant threads.

2. If a thread is very very old (let's say, 2 days of no one replying), there is no need to revive it. Your opinion is not worth that much.

3. Spelling is important. www.dictionary.com is a friend. Also microsoft word can correct spelling and grammar. If you are too stupid to use microsoft word, I will be just as inconsiderate, and delete your post if I should want to. (and in some moods, I will. Like after seeing crappy movies.)

4. This forum is about other bands. Not about suicide, not about dying, not about what you are listening to (which is already a topic in another forum.)

5. Don't complain. I don't value your opinions.

6. You and your opinions are worthless until proven otherwise, remember this.

7. Dalaksta, I will delete any thread you create from now on. Simply because you are stupid and this is possibly contagious on the offspring forums. Eros, you too.

T-6005
10-21-2005, 12:27 AM
I don't find WCM and Tizz annoying at all. Even thought that wasn't the point, I thought I'd clear that up.

I feel that a defense of spammers is improper, though. Spammers should be dealt with quickly and in the most effective manner possible, since that's all they deserve. Hell, they're spammers, not rapists. Being banned isn't going physically hurt them or lock them up for years.

Mota Boy
10-21-2005, 01:08 AM
His views do seem a little off from the rules he posted in his own forum
But he mods a different forum, with a different amount of traffic and a different purpose. You're comparing apples to oranges.

Ha, though rules #1 and #2 do seem to contradict one another.

Paint_It_Black
10-21-2005, 01:55 AM
Apples are waaay better than oranges. Don't even get me started.

Yeah, I thought about the different forum issue before I posted it. But he is basically saying he'll delete whatever he feels like deleting, which seems to be what TUNB has started doing. If anything, I'd say General Chat needs to be moderated more strictly than other forums because of the higher amount of spam. I haven't seen WCM defending spammers though, only saying that Dave went nuts. I'm really only jumping in on this because I'm a little intoxicated.

I adore rule #7.

Tizzalicious
10-21-2005, 06:07 AM
My mod rules are more like guide-lines. I wrote them unsure on whether or not I would mod the forum that way. However, I only mod when someone goes wildly off-topic (since it is an ON-topic forum, and not GENERAL chat.)

And rules 1 and 2 do contradict, I realized that when writing them. But it'd still be better if people abided by them. ;)

Rule 7 is good. Dalaksta only spammed by copying topics and making poor spelling mistakes.

- WCM

JoY
10-21-2005, 06:35 AM
BACK OFF NAZI CUNT, Tizz and WCM pawn3d your ass.
*raises eyebrow* pawn3d?

Sin Studly
10-21-2005, 06:37 AM
You're still a pussywhipped bitch who should be publicly gibbeted.

Paint_It_Black
10-21-2005, 06:39 AM
*raises eyebrow* pawn3d?

I wonder where. I'm tempted to go buy their ass.

platinumpt
10-21-2005, 06:57 AM
WCM doesn't defend spammers. He ignore-lists them. It's way different. And a very handy solution.

JoY
10-21-2005, 10:19 AM
personally I strongly believe Maartje & Per aren't allowed to have sex during the time I can't walk, or fuck.

Sin Studly
10-21-2005, 11:05 AM
All traitors must hang.

HeadAroundU
10-21-2005, 01:23 PM
very intelligent thread.....keep it up :rolleyes:

ninthlayer
10-21-2005, 01:24 PM
Shut up mutant face.

HeadAroundU
10-21-2005, 01:47 PM
Shut up mutant face.
put me on your ignore list please...

offspring fan
10-21-2005, 02:03 PM
thats right

offspring fan
10-21-2005, 02:38 PM
http://tinypic.com/et7707.jpg

JoY
10-21-2005, 02:39 PM
thats right
*bursts into wild laughter*

& you base that on.. what exactly?? because the dude.. seriously.. is EXTREMELY lovable. if only you were on the same level, remotely. *fake-ass smile*

Endymion
10-21-2005, 03:51 PM
http://tinypic.com/et7707.jpg
http://www.csulb.edu/~rjames/hitler/1111355637094.jpg

JoY
10-21-2005, 04:41 PM
*chuckles* the internet somehow always manages to be so very entertaining. especially when picture-master Ryan is on. *heartz*

Just a Girl
10-21-2005, 04:50 PM

who the fuck are you again?

JoY
10-21-2005, 04:53 PM
badabing, badaboom.

Sin Studly
10-21-2005, 05:02 PM
JoY is a dirty hooknosed lampshade kyke. Yes, she's a heeb. A yid. A jew. And she likes a Nazi more than she likes you, enough to actually defend him against your retarded insults.

What, pray tell, does that say about you? Honestly. A Jew likes a Nazi more than she likes you.