PDA

View Full Version : I surrender

fuckme!
10-21-2005, 02:14 AM
I will be giving up my Fuckme! Account to concentrate on new prospects in my life. I will hand over the account to a user on this forum. Post in this thread to be in the running to control the account. You have 2 hours. The winner will be notified by PM or email.

Paint_It_Black
10-21-2005, 02:15 AM
Give me the password right now. I'll change it and maybe you can stop thinking we care about what accounts you use.

fuckme!
10-21-2005, 02:18 AM
The account will be stripped of all personally identifiable information. Although it will still contain all the trademarks that have made this such a well known and controversial account over amost a year.

Paint_It_Black
10-21-2005, 02:21 AM
Look, seriously dude. I don't think I've ever been mean to you, so don't take this badly. But no one cares. No one. Just stop this stuff and be normal. Be yourself.

TheUnholyNightbringer
10-21-2005, 02:32 AM
This really is reaching astronomical heights of sad. =/

T-6005
10-21-2005, 02:47 AM
This really is reaching astronomical heights of sad. =/

Yeah... but REALLY humorous ones!

fuckme!
10-21-2005, 02:54 AM
Currently the users in contention for the password are:
*T-6005

These users have been deemed inappropriate:
*TheUnholyNightbringer
*Paint_It_Black

The winner will be drawn from the Currently in contention box in approximately 1 and a half hours from now (7:00 AEST). There will be an update in half an hour and then every 20 minutes in the last hour as to who is in the running. Good Luck!!

EDIT: To be fair to the enormous amount of users currently not online, The account will be drawn anytime between 8:30pm AEST and 10:00am AEST.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

T-6005
10-21-2005, 03:02 AM
Why thank you, fuckme! I would love to read some of your great exploits, you unstoppable beast of a cyberspace rebel! You're like Che, man! Misunderstood and ending sadly. And defeated. Oh, what a sad fate for the mighty fuckme legacy!

neocon58
10-21-2005, 03:07 AM
I'd be glad take the reins, as long as you don't fuck around.

I guess you can't really fuck us around anymore than you already have, but meh.

Count me in.

fuckme!
10-21-2005, 03:39 AM
*T-6005
*Neocon58

*TheUnholyNightbringer
*Paint_It_Black

The winner will be drawn from the Currently in contention box in approximately 14 hours from now. They will be notified by email or personal message, and will be required to reply by 12pm AEST or the position will be given elsewhere.

To be fair to the enormous amount of users currently not online, The account will be drawn anytime between 8:30pm AEST and 10:00am AEST.

NOTE: A song devoted to me will be released in the next 2 days. The Lyrics to the song will be posted in this thread in a few minutes. The song will feature Fuckme on lead vocals and a female companion as a guest vocalist on the song. There will be some instruments used in various parts of the song.

fuckme!
10-21-2005, 03:39 AM
Lyrics to song:
Fuckme is the best

Fuckme is the best, he's better than the rest,
Fuckme's the king of everything and he doesn't answer to anything,
Fuckme is the best he touched your girlfriends breasts,
Fuckme's the king of everything even with the women who he sleeps
with....

How will fuckme die? How far is the sky? There's no answer to
anything except that fuckme is the King, How's your Girlfriends
tits, for fuckme licked his lips, after he sucked her dry he went
and ate a mince meat pie.

with....

This is near the end of the song and boy my dick is starting to
pong for I've been wanking through this entire thing and I'm a horny
cunt that's a sure thing,

Do do do do, da da da da, fuckme is the king he doesn't answer to
anything,

OH YEAH!!!!!

Girls Voice: Fuckme I have an ask, will you feel my ass?
For I was truly blessed, when fuckme touched my breasts,
for Fuckme is king of everything and for him I would do anything
BLOW JOB!!!!!!!!

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

with.... Oi, who's fuckme sleeping with??

with....One More Time!!!!

with. OH YEAH!!

the_offsprings_monkey
10-21-2005, 04:20 AM
I would love your account as I am a very big fan of your work. you are like an inspiration to me and my DPC.

fuckme!
10-21-2005, 04:28 AM
*T-6005
*Neocon58
*the_offsprings_monkey

*TheUnholyNightbringer
*Paint_It_Black

The winner will be drawn from the Currently in contention box in approximately 14 hours from now. They will be notified by email or personal message, and will be required to reply by 12pm AEST or the position will be given elsewhere.

To be fair to the enormous amount of users currently not online, The account will be drawn anytime between 8:30pm AEST and 10:00am AEST.

the_offsprings_monkey
10-21-2005, 04:34 AM
WoW thank you fuckme! you have like just made my life seem worth living, the fact I may own an account that once belonged to somebody as great as you is just...WoW

Thank you so much :)

fuckme!
10-21-2005, 07:59 AM
WoW thank you fuckme! you have like just made my life seem worth living, the fact I may own an account that once belonged to somebody as great as you is just...WoW

Thank you so much :)I'm really starting to like you dude.

Paint_It_Black
10-21-2005, 08:10 AM
Mods, please delete all this shit. It's pathetic.

fuckme!
10-21-2005, 08:16 AM
this thread is retarded.You've never done anything pathetic have you? This is my farewell forever. So leave me be.

Mods, please delete all this shit. It's pathetic.After tonight you'll never hear from me again. Let me have my fun.

the_offsprings_monkey
10-21-2005, 08:17 AM
Yes let the guy have his fun, jeez you people make me sick.

Paint_It_Black
10-21-2005, 08:31 AM
I just thought he could become a decent poster. I'm done though. He can have his fun and go.

the_offsprings_monkey
10-21-2005, 09:25 AM
I hope his legend lives on 4eva.

T-6005
10-21-2005, 01:09 PM
Is he gone yet?

That_Guy91
10-21-2005, 02:09 PM
Lyrics to song:
Fuckme is the best
i stopped there.

fuckme!
10-21-2005, 07:06 PM
The time has come to announce the winner of the renound Fuckme! Account. Many users had speculated that this day would never come, but out of nowhere it came. All users had the chance to be in the running for the account, but only 3 ended up making a serious attempt to. Considering the Fuckme! account is known right across this board, it is very dissapointing.

So now is the time to announce the winner of the Fuckme! Account. The winner will receive the account as is, but with all personally identifiable information removed. The winner of the Fuckme! account is a person who I deemed appropriate because he/she proved themselves to be appropriate for the job. The winner of the Fuckme! Account is a known user across the board, who hopefully will continue strong use of this much admired account.

The winner of the 2005 Fuckme! Account is: the_offsprings_monkey.

Please contact me by Personal Message or Email in the next 2 hours (By 1:00pm AEST) to claim the account. If you do not claim by this time, the election process will be reopened minus your account name unless you re-register. The election process will be reopened for only 2 hours.

Conspiracy of One
10-21-2005, 07:12 PM
Thats even worse than you, give me the account so I can dispose of it properly.

crazy_offspring_gal
10-21-2005, 07:14 PM
The time has come to announce the winner of the renound Fuckme! Account. Many users had speculated that this day would never come, but out of nowhere it came. All users had the chance to be in the running for the account, but only 3 ended up making a serious attempt to. Considering the Fuckme! account is known right across this board, it is very dissapointing.

So now is the time to announce the winner of the Fuckme! Account. The winner will receive the account as is, but with all personally identifiable information removed. The winner of the Fuckme! account is a person who I deemed appropriate because he/she proved themselves to be appropriate for the job. The winner of the Fuckme! Account is a known user across the board, who hopefully will continue strong use of this much admired account.

The winner of the 2005 Fuckme! Account is: the_offsprings_monkey.

Please contact me by Personal Message or Email in the next 2 hours (By 1:00pm AEST) to claim the account. If you do not claim by this time, the election process will be reopened minus your account name unless you re-register. The election process will be reopened for only 2 hours.

Very good choice, I know the_offsprings_monkey will use it well ;)

fuckme!
10-21-2005, 07:20 PM
Very good choice, I know the_offsprings_monkey will use it well ;) Thankyou, I hope he will. Not necessarily to annoy people, but just to keep the whole Fuckme thing alive. It's been around since this board started.

crazy_offspring_gal
10-21-2005, 07:22 PM
Thankyou, I hope he will. Not necessarily to annoy people, but just to keep the whole Fuckme thing alive. It's been around since this board started.
One question... why the name 'fuckme'

That_Guy91
10-21-2005, 07:22 PM
Thankyou, I hope he will. Not necessarily to annoy people, but just to keep the whole Fuckme thing alive. It's been around since this board started.
sure, its been around, but for most of the time people ignored it.

Conspiracy of One
10-21-2005, 07:23 PM
One question... why the name 'fuckme'
he's desperate for some action, that help?

TheUnholyNightbringer
10-21-2005, 07:25 PM
The monkey's going to take it and run with it and destroy it. Baaad choice, Dave.

the_offsprings_monkey
10-21-2005, 07:27 PM
Im going to look after it to tell the truth and make wise post with it,

crazy_offspring_gal
10-21-2005, 07:28 PM
he's desperate for some action, that help?
Yea.. will have to do.

fuckme!
10-21-2005, 07:39 PM
The password has been given out. The_Offsprings_Monkey is now in full control of this account. You will never get a post from myself in control of this account again. Good luck and God Bless.

Nicole
10-21-2005, 07:46 PM
Now I will never know why you've given control of an account with an icon of a monkey to a monkey. Maybe it was just too perfect.

yay
10-21-2005, 07:47 PM
How are you enjoying the new account Fuckme!?

the_offsprings_monkey
10-21-2005, 07:54 PM
It is ok, I will be posting from tomorow with it :)

fuckme!
10-21-2005, 08:10 PM
Hello my fans, I will now go on a power quest and once more will the mighty name of FUCKME! try to take over the BBS.

Sinister
10-21-2005, 08:28 PM
he will try, and fail.

yay
10-21-2005, 08:36 PM
Hello my fans, I will now go on a power quest and once more will the mighty name of FUCKME! try to take over the BBS.That's the spirit. Keep the Fuckme regime alive.

T-6005
10-21-2005, 09:12 PM
Or don't. Please.

yay
10-21-2005, 09:36 PM
Or don't. Please.What are you talking about? Yesterday you said you wanted the account!!

the_offsprings_monkey
10-22-2005, 09:34 AM
I think the fool just wanted to kill the account.

yay
10-23-2005, 04:25 PM
I think the fool just wanted to kill the account.What an asshole. I'm glad I passed it onto the right person.