PDA

View Full Version : My last word (The History of Fuckme)

fuckme!
10-21-2005, 02:47 AM
To all those who dont know me. I started of as Fuckme!! Where i began by annoying people before actually taking over these boards literally. Everyone was scared and I made demands for everyone to visit Avril Lavigne's website if they wanted this site to be spared. Dirtybird, Billiejoe87_greenday, Jack the tripper, Original Psycho and Dgnashi stood up to me and I was soon banned from the site by the administrators.

I returned as Fuckme and received heaps of fan mail from my supporters and attempted to hijack the boards once more. I planted things on the board which scarred it for life. Longtime members like Dirtybird fled the site and since have never returned. Dgnashi changed his name to Ruroken to avoid being spotted by me and many other members quit the site. I sent my password to the users who stood up to me originally so they could see how popular i was amongst some members with my fanmail, and Billiejoe87_greenday offered my account password to any user who sent him a personal message. Well his plan backfired and one user gave it out to a Junior who took control of my account and pretended to be me. I beat the prick and started a new account using the name "Fuckme!" and I had "Fuckme" banned. I then started various fan clubs, none of which were successful like the original club.

The board then decided to introduce moderators as the admin couldn't keep up with the problems I was causing to the board. I ran a furious moderator position campaign and was somewhat succesful at getting my name out in the open for people to play with. Many users decided I was the way to go, with approximately 2/5 of people voting I was right for the job: See Results: http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9654. Admin however for unknown reasons to any of my supporters, bypassed me and actually added the spammer Kitten in my place. Many users were outraged, and I myself messaged them repeatedly with no response.

Taking my defeat to the chest and moving on, I started the highely controversial Yay account which has created controversy at every step of the way and is still to this day got users talking. I went through:
*Avril Lavigne
*Fuckme
*Fuckme!
*Fuckme!!
*Gronk 123
*School Uniform
*Uniform
*Dexter Holland.
*Offspring Management
*Musicrox
*Yay
AND WAIT FOR IT!!!! The truth about to be unfolded before your very eyes.... The truth will be admitted by 10:00am AEST 22/10/2005. who my mystery account was.

My accounts were about being cheeky, but also about simply having fun. It gave many users something to do, and added some spice to the board when everything was so dull and boring, the way Wheelchairman likes it. Some of the highlights of my time on this board were:
*Getting Dirtybird to leave the board
*Directing users to the Avril forums to avoid this site being spammed every 30 seconds.
*Campaigning to be moderator with such an offensive username
*Posting a picture of a girls ass and claiming it was mine

Well thanks guys, in 2 hours from now I will finally after about a year with this account, drop it, to start fresh and have a new approach on life, both my secret other account will finally be admitted and my account will be handed over to a lucky user who posts in my "I Surrender" thread, active for another 15 hours.

Well to sum it up, it has been a fun year working with all you guys. I've shared your ups and downs and had a great time. Thankyou all for making me feel a part of this great community on this forum. God Bless you all I hope to see you all in the near future.

UPDATE: AT 8:15pm AEST 21/10/2005 HISTORY WILL BE CHANGED AS I REVEAL MY SECRET RESPECTED IDENTITY!!

Fuckme!

Paint_It_Black
10-21-2005, 02:50 AM
You just don't stop. I'm about to give up on you.

T-6005
10-21-2005, 02:51 AM
I. Can't.. Stop... Laughing!!

BREAK
10-21-2005, 02:58 AM
Wow, your exploits really ARE important enough to detail in an excruciatingly long-ass post that no one will read!

fuckme!
10-21-2005, 04:18 AM
OK everyone it has come the big day which no-one ever thought would happen. I have been a member of this board under many different usernames for a fair period of time now, my time on this board I don't doubt will remain in many of your minds forever.

However, all this time on the board, I have kept one and eventually two usernames shielded from my exposure to users of this forum. All others I made public, but these two I kept seperate to be treated kindly and Justly by users without being frowned upon for spamming. Users never really came close to finding out my somewhat respected identity, but as part of my new approach to life, my secret respected identity will finally now be revealed.

Without further adue, I announce to you all that the accounts:
*Billiejoe87_greenday
*Billiejoe87
As some of you may have guessed, but many didn't come close, are actually owned and posted with by me. Billiejoe87_greenday ceased to be used for posting when it was discovered a much easier to type username was possible with a fresh start.

Billiejoe87_greenday and Billiejoe87 were my idea of how I wanted to post on this forum, however somewhere along the way I got sidetracked which lead me to create my 1st spam account Fuckme!! Musicrox immediately followed as an antidote to fuckme!! But was discarded as soon as I realised Billiejoe87_greenday was made to do the same thing.

Thankyou for your time, and I hope to see you all again in the future.

Paint_It_Black
10-21-2005, 04:30 AM
Everyone knew that. Someone told us.

the_offsprings_monkey
10-21-2005, 04:46 AM
That is the best thing I have seen on this forum in age's... Fuckme! you sure you want to leave? I will miss you.

Autonomist
10-21-2005, 05:04 AM
Everyone knew that. Someone told us.

I'd like to take credit as that someone.

Now that it's "out in the open", please take your multiple accounts and leave. Forever.

arak0r
10-21-2005, 05:27 AM
wow.

who gives a shit??

the_offsprings_monkey
10-21-2005, 05:30 AM
wow.

who gives a shit??
I do .

fuckme!
10-21-2005, 08:02 AM
I do .At least some people care.

Paint_It_Black
10-21-2005, 08:09 AM
Oh, fuck it. I tried. No one fucking cares. Get the fuck over it and grow the fuck up. And I don't fucking care if I over use "fuck".

fuckme!
10-21-2005, 08:12 AM
Oh, fuck it. I tried. No one fucking cares. Get the fuck over it and grow the fuck up. And I don't fucking care if I over use "fuck".But I'm leaving after having made such a memorable time for myself on this board. Considering after tonight you will never see a post from me again, let me have my fun, OK.

Paint_It_Black
10-21-2005, 08:16 AM
But why don't you just stick around and be yourself? Forget all this juvenile stuff and just have a good time, like a normal person?

the_offsprings_monkey
10-21-2005, 08:23 AM
Oh come on you guys have to admit since he has been here he has made such humorous threads that I will always remember.

Paint_It_Black
10-21-2005, 08:29 AM
I hate the ignore list. But I'll quit feeding it.

the_offsprings_monkey
10-21-2005, 02:35 PM
Just loose the ignore list.

fuckme!
10-21-2005, 07:10 PM
Just loose the ignore list. If you see this message please contact me.

Conspiracy of One
10-21-2005, 07:11 PM
Okay, hand over your fucking account now, and stop making such a goddamned fool of yourself.

That_Guy91
10-21-2005, 07:13 PM
its like a whole new level of attention whoring,

dalaksta
10-21-2005, 07:24 PM
i hate u fuck me! FUCK U!

Conspiracy of One
10-21-2005, 07:25 PM
This message is hidden because dalaksta is on your ignore list.

Please just die

yay
10-21-2005, 07:48 PM
This message is shown because dalaksta is on your ignore list.

Please just dieUmm, isn't it meant to be hidden?

Conspiracy of One
10-21-2005, 07:49 PM
Umm, isn't it meant to be hidden?
You'd like to be on it too bud?

That_Guy91
10-21-2005, 07:49 PM
Umm, isn't it meant to be hidden?
yes, but it says "This message is hidden because dalaksta is on your ignore list."

yay
10-21-2005, 07:51 PM
yes, but it says "This message is hidden because dalaksta is on your ignore list."Whatever you say.

dalaksta
10-21-2005, 09:27 PM
wait now im confused. am i conspiracys of ones ignore list or fuckme's?

0r4ng3
10-21-2005, 09:30 PM
fuckme, the more you post and try to sound important, the less people care. Seriously, why is every one of your posts a fucking speech?

yay
10-21-2005, 09:53 PM
fuckme, the more you post and try to sound important, the less people care. Seriously, why is every one of your posts a fucking speech?I am no longer in control of the Fuckme! account. Give me a break, it's a sad day for everyone. Though I'm sure Offsprings_Monkey will do a good job keeping the fuckme spirit alive.

0r4ng3
10-21-2005, 09:54 PM
Whatever the fuck your name is, it still applies to you. Stop sounding as if people care.

yay
10-21-2005, 10:08 PM
Whatever the fuck your name is, it still applies to you. Stop sounding as if people care.Some people do care: http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9654&page=1&pp=10. I have suprisingly to you guys, quite a lot of support on these boards.

TheUnholyNightbringer
10-22-2005, 04:59 AM
And considering that about 10 of those were your accounts?

By the way, billiejoe87 was the respected account?

He wasn't respected. Everyone hated him.

0r4ng3
10-22-2005, 08:04 AM
fuckme: Respected only by himself.

yay
10-23-2005, 04:27 PM
And considering that about 10 of those were your accounts?

By the way, billiejoe87 was the respected account?

He wasn't respected. Everyone hated him.No, a few people hated him. I doubt everyone did. Tell me what did he ever do wrong?

TheUnholyNightbringer
10-23-2005, 04:28 PM
He was you. No further explanation required.

yay
10-23-2005, 04:32 PM
He was you. No further explanation required.Yes, but how did that make him hated. Was he hated simply because people found out he was me?

TheUnholyNightbringer
10-23-2005, 04:33 PM
No. I was only kidding. He was totally fucking anonymous. Already I can't remember a single thing about him.

Seriously, man, give all this up. No one cares. At all.

the_offsprings_monkey
10-23-2005, 04:38 PM
Yay is one of the finest people on this bbs show him respect.

Mota Boy
10-23-2005, 04:39 PM
I just skimmed the thread. Was billyjoe87 your other account? How many posts did it have? I vaguely remember that being a name, but I don't remember anything else about the account.

Much like I'm sure I'll forget everything else about you in a month.

TheUnholyNightbringer
10-23-2005, 04:39 PM
I don't actually mind him either. I just wish he'd let this DIE.