PDA

View Full Version : News fucking flash

Little_Miss_1565
10-21-2005, 08:53 AM
It does not make you "cool" or "anti-establishment" to harangue TUNB for what he's doing as a mod.

the_offsprings_monkey
10-21-2005, 08:55 AM
It does not make you "cool" or "anti-establishment" to harangue TUNB for what he's doing as a mod.
Yes it does, just look at me and my Hip Fandango

memento
10-21-2005, 08:58 AM
It'd have been awesome if you slapped up a GIF and had it as a ticker imposed on some CNN screen grab.

HornyPope
10-21-2005, 09:00 AM
A gif woulda been nice.

Also- too many topics on the issue that shouldn't be one.

Little_Miss_1565
10-21-2005, 10:34 AM
I'd be happy to make GIFs until I crashed the intarweb, if someone could get me a pirated copy of Photoshop for OS X.

the_offsprings_monkey
10-21-2005, 10:37 AM
I'd be happy to make GIFs until I crashed the intarweb, if someone could get me a pirated copy of Photoshop for OS X.
I can go one better and get you limewire Pro for free, then you can download whateva :D

memento
10-21-2005, 10:43 AM

You KNOW Endy's gonna get it for you, in return for favours.

the_offsprings_monkey
10-21-2005, 11:00 AM
Ok people I have uploaded Limewire pro, now normaly you would have to pay for this but I got you it for free, so you just install it ok.
Limewire Download (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=L0VUGGHT)

China Boy
10-21-2005, 02:35 PM
Ok people I have uploaded Limewire pro, now normaly you would have to pay for this but I got you it for free, so you just install it ok.
I downloaded Limewire Pro off Limewire. Haha I'm so smart.

Conspiracy of One
10-21-2005, 02:45 PM
How about someone upload Photoshop to Savefile.com now?

the_offsprings_monkey
10-21-2005, 02:49 PM
Don't be so lazy, just download limewire and do it your self.

Conspiracy of One
10-21-2005, 02:51 PM
Don't be so lazy, just download limewire and do it your self.
I have Limewire, I'd rather download Photoshop from someone I know atleast A little.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
10-21-2005, 04:47 PM
I have photoshop. I did my avatar with Photoshop.

Tizzalicious
10-21-2005, 05:49 PM
Normally I'd agree 1565. I mean the users on the bbs are pathetic sheep with two knee-jerk reactions, they either suck up or they bitch and moan.

However what we've witnessed is modding, for the sake of modding. L'art pour l'art. It has served no purpose, and was more a flex of muscle than any real thing.

- WCM and Tizz

JoY
10-21-2005, 06:41 PM
how beautifully said. I know exactly who was using the keyboard.

yay
10-21-2005, 06:58 PM
Wheelchairman likes sucking knobs.
- WCM and Tizz Tell me something I didn't know

Wheelchairman is actually a 40 year old virgin I'm still waiting for you tell me something I didn't know.

Wheelchairman likes to suck Monkey cock and then stick his microscopic penis inside a jar of Nutella to make it feel likes he's boning someone with a shitty asshole, and then go and get his mum to lick it off his penis for himOk that's weird........

Tizzalicious
10-21-2005, 08:20 PM
Yay, the fake quoting is the weakest form of retort online. It shows that you don't have any logical defence and just obsess over me. And seriously, WHY do you obsess over me?

Alec
10-21-2005, 08:30 PM
yes it does...

Autonomist
10-21-2005, 08:48 PM

Wow, I actually gained a bit of respect for you. Thanks dude.

yay
10-21-2005, 08:51 PM
Yay, the fake quoting is the weakest form of retort online. It shows that you don't have any logical defence and just obsess over me. And seriously, WHY do you obsess over me?I don't obsess over you. I have no problem with you. I just cant stand Wheelchairman. I think this board will be a MUCH better place when he is replaced as moderator and banned from the forum.

Little_Miss_1565
10-21-2005, 08:59 PM
I don't obsess over you. I have no problem with you. I just cant stand Wheelchairman. I think this board will be a MUCH better place when he is replaced as moderator and banned from the forum.

Ah yes, because you clearly are a sharp judge of character.

Eat a bag of dicks, seriously.

Sin Studly
10-21-2005, 09:11 PM

Especially when you can harangue him for being a filthy limesucking island-monkey Brit.

Tizzalicious
10-22-2005, 04:04 AM
I don't obsess over you. I have no problem with you. I just cant stand Wheelchairman. I think this board will be a MUCH better place when he is replaced as moderator and banned from the forum.
I've already told you once. I am Wheelchairman. Tizz is visiting and I'm too lazy too log-out. And like I was voted to be a moderator by this board. You are a spammer that even spams when he brags about how he's stopped spamming.

- Wheelchairman