PDA

View Full Version : my sister-don't know what to do

Offspring7
10-21-2005, 06:24 PM
my sister is such a whore. i mean, she really is. i thought it was only one guy on senior week, and then i found out it was also with nate..her previous boyfriend that she cheated on. i was in the same high school with her, and things started getting back to me. now this guy that i hang out with has told me it was A LOT more than just two. i don't want my sister turning into a slut. i'm the only one in my family who knows that she's had sex. this is killing me. i tried talking to her via instant messenger since she's away at college, but she blocked me. i really don't know what to do anymore, and she used to be so good and perfect. she's risking a lot; a scholarship, athletics, and even STDs and pregnancy. should i keep this to myself or confide in at least my oldest sister?

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
10-21-2005, 06:28 PM
HAHAHAHAHAH! I hope your sister dies while delivering/aborting the baby.

bd007h
10-21-2005, 06:29 PM
Lodat, stop being an ass

the_offsprings_monkey
10-21-2005, 06:30 PM
Nimrod In Town']HAHAHAHAHAH! I hope your sister dies while delivering/aborting the baby.
GO DIE, THAT WAS JUST UNCALLED FOR YO MOFO.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
10-21-2005, 06:30 PM
No, i really do hope she dies. Nobody cares about her, nor her sister.

bd007h
10-21-2005, 06:31 PM
more people care about her than people that care about you.

the_offsprings_monkey
10-21-2005, 06:32 PM
Nimrod In Town']No, i really do hope she dies. Nobody cares about her, nor her sister.
I care about her and her sister, But I hope you die a painfull death sometime soon.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
10-21-2005, 06:32 PM
more people care about her than people that care about you.

Nobody cares, ugly.

T.O.M: Stop posting, fag.

That_Guy91
10-21-2005, 06:34 PM
Nimrod In Town']Nobody cares, ugly.
hypocrite.

the_offsprings_monkey
No it's my life and I will do as I see fit to with it yo MOFO.

Conspiracy of One
Lodat, stop being an ass
I agree with him, mostly becasue Im just a heartless bastard. And also because he beat me to it :rolleyes:

Human
10-21-2005, 06:36 PM
You should confront your sister with your feelings about what she is doing and, warn her that you are goint to tell your older sister, and obviously, tell.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
10-21-2005, 06:37 PM
hypocrite.

Dude. Go look up the meaning of hypocrite, idiot.

Co1, seriously, this thread is pathetic.

JoY
10-21-2005, 06:37 PM
just buy her a family-pack of condoms.

if she's in college, she should be wise enough to know what risks she's taking.

Edit: & don't tell on her. you'll only alienate her from you & that's not exactly what you're trying to accomplish here. I understand it's tempting, but just.. don't tell on her. she won't easily trust you again.

Conspiracy of One
10-21-2005, 06:38 PM
Nimrod In Town']Dude. Go look up the meaning of hypocrite, idiot.

Right when I looked at the title I sorta thought the same thing

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
10-21-2005, 06:39 PM
Right when I looked at the title I sorta thought the same thing

Hahahha, "my sister-don't know what to do", it's even grammaticly wrong.

That_Guy91
10-21-2005, 06:39 PM
Nimrod In Town']Dude. Go look up the meaning of hypocrite, idiot.

you called him ugly, when you are uglier. hence, you are a hypocrite.

also, if the thread is pathetic, stop posting in it. simple.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
10-21-2005, 06:41 PM
you called him ugly, when you are uglier. hence, you are a hypocrite.

also, if the thread is pathetic, stop posting in it. simple.

Hypocrite- when someone pretends to believe something that they do not really believe or that is the opposite of what they do or say at another time.

Offspring7
10-21-2005, 06:42 PM
Nimrod In Town']Hahahha, "my sister-don't know what to do", it's even grammaticly wrong.

hahaha...not really buddy. its intended to be the header "my sister" then the subtitle of "don't know what to do". thanks for the advice people...bella...yours was good. haha...i might try that. and seriously lodat...really just shut the fuck up.

Human
10-21-2005, 06:42 PM
hahaha...not really buddy. its intended to be the header "my sister" then the subtitle of "don't know what to do". thanks for the advice people...bella...yours was good. haha...i might try that. and seriously lodat...really just shut the fuck up.
And mine ?

HeadAroundU
10-21-2005, 06:44 PM
1.Tell to parents what a bitch your sister is.
2.Tell to her what a bitch she is.
3.Keep it for yourself and care about your shit.

Choose one of my sweet options. :)

Offspring7
And mine ?

the direct approach. i've tried confrontation and its not working well. i actually see her tomorrow so i'll see if i get alone time with her to bring it up.

Conspiracy of One
Nimrod In Town']Hahahha, "my sister-don't know what to do", it's even grammaticly wrong.

I picture a Teenage girl quietly sobbing in her room, snot pouring out of her nose, dripping down her arm. Her repeating "Don't know what to do" over and over. THen realizing she can't do anything and a torrent of tears/snot pours from her face, only then realising it is getting all over her cat.

Hours later the mother, at a quick glance, mistakes the mucus for sperm. And grounds the younger brother in the family, also putting him into rehabilitation for animal molesters.

The end.

Wait oh yeah, the sister dies after giving birth, and the 'Father' runs away to mexico. THe parents die in a car crash, and the girl goes into a foster home.

Happy Ending.

bd007h
10-21-2005, 06:45 PM
Leah, this isn't the type of situation you'd want help from a 10 year old for, no offense

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
10-21-2005, 06:45 PM

When is your sister dying? Oh, and it should've been "My sister- Don't know what to do."

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
10-21-2005, 06:46 PM
I picture a Teenage girl quietly sobbing in her room, snot pouring out of her nose, dripping down her arm. Her repeating "Don't know what to do" over and over. THen realizing she can't do anything and a torrent of tears/snot pours from her face, only then realising it is getting all over her cat.

Hours later the mother, at a quick glance, mistakes the mucus for sperm. And grounds the younger brother in the family, also putting him into rehabilitation for animal molesters.

The end.

Wait oh yeah, the sister dies after giving birth, and the 'Father' runs away to mexico. THe parents die in a car crash, and the girl goes into a foster home.

Happy Ending.

HAHAHAHAHA! Dude, that was awesome.

bd007h
10-21-2005, 06:46 PM
she forgot a capital letter. Big fucking deal. Lodat, shut the fuck up.

That_Guy91
10-21-2005, 06:47 PM
Nimrod In Town']Hypocrite- when someone pretends to believe something that they do not really believe or that is the opposite of what they do or say at another time.
Hypocrisy also refers to the act of criticizing others for behavior which one engages in as well, or in other words, not practising what you preach. An example would be a parent who smokes, but admonishes their adolescent child not to smoke.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypocrite

Conspiracy of One
10-21-2005, 06:48 PM
Nimrod In Town']HAHAHAHAHA! Dude, that was awesome.

I do that type of stuff all day to my classmates, and they're like "Huh" and then I laugh at how stupid a person the same age as me can be.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
10-21-2005, 06:49 PM
Hypocrisy also refers to the act of criticizing others for behavior which one engages in as well, or in other words, not practising what you preach. An example would be a parent who smokes, but admonishes their adolescent child not to smoke.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypocrite
But the way you used it was wrong.

Brett, everything she writes is grammaticly wrong.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
10-21-2005, 06:50 PM
I do that type of stuff all day to my classmates, and they're like "Huh" and then I laugh at how stupid a person the same age as me can be.
Hahahaa, yeah. See--Brett, for example, he's older than us, but way dumber.

Offspring7
10-21-2005, 06:51 PM
Nimrod In Town']When is your sister dying? Oh, and it should've been "My sister- Don't know what to do."

why the fuck should i have to use capital letters. screw that. co1....thats quite an interesting story...imaginative individual you are. hardly....i never cry...at least not ever from physical pain and rarely from emotional.

JoY
10-21-2005, 06:52 PM
Offspring7, seriously, how old is your sis? how worrying exactly -is- this situation? do you even -know- the entire situation? & if you do & there's reason for worrying, how do -you- think you can help her? try to answer these questions for yourself & come to your own conclusions.

what I'm trying to say, is that if you follow simple rational steps in your head, think everything through with care, you are the -one- person that knows best how to handle this situation. because you are the -one- person who knows your sister.

& I was partly joking, partly serious. IF you buy your sis a family-pack of condoms (or well, make sure the message comes across in SOME way), she'll know how people see her. there's no way in hell that's her intention.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
10-21-2005, 06:52 PM
why the fuck should i have to use capital letters. screw that. co1....thats quite an interesting story...imaginative individual you are. hardly....i never cry...at least not ever from physical pain and rarely from emotional.

Dude, you don't even use right punctuation, nor question marks.

Human
10-21-2005, 06:53 PM
the direct approach. i've tried confrontation and its not working well. i actually see her tomorrow so i'll see if i get alone time with her to bring it up.
Hopefully. Big chances are she'll get really pissed but you already knew that.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
10-21-2005, 06:53 PM
Offspring7, seriously, how old is your sis? how worrying exactly -is- this situation? do you even -know- the entire situation? & if you do & there's reason for worrying, how do -you- think you can help her? try to answer these questions for yourself & come to your own conclusions.

what I'm trying to say, is that if you follow simple rational steps in your head, think everything through with care, you are the -one- person that knows best how to handle this situation. because you are the -one- person who knows your sister.

& I was partly joking, partly serious. IF you buy your sis a family-pack of condoms (or well, make sure the message comes across in SOME way), she'll know how people see her. there's no way in hell that's her intention.

-Why- -do- -you- -write- -like- -this?-

JoY
10-21-2005, 06:55 PM
-why- don't you get why I do??

Offspring7
10-21-2005, 06:56 PM

things are all the more difficult because i wasn't supposed to know about anything until i made friends with people who told me things. shes only 18. i confronted her when people started saying things about me because she was a slut....she admitted everything and said i couldn't tell. she hates me a lot...i don't want to break her trust. i hardly know her at all...i just know what she does. its my responsibility to care...so i do.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
10-21-2005, 06:57 PM
-why- don't you get why I do??
-can't- you just italic it, or bold it?

Human
10-21-2005, 06:58 PM
Nimrod In Town']-can't- you just italic it, or bold it?
She could do that but she chooses to do - thing. Maybe it is just easier or she likes the way it looks better. Think little boy, think.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
10-21-2005, 07:01 PM
She could do that but she chooses to do - thing. Maybe it is just easier or she likes the way it looks better. Think little boy, think.
It isn't easier to do the -, it's just the same, fool. Also, you're way smaller, and stupider than me, so ha, keep trying to act big. You would always be a small, pittiful creature, cunt.

That_Guy91
10-21-2005, 07:02 PM
Nimrod In Town']It isn't easier to do the -, it's just the same, fool. Also, you're way smaller, and stupider than me, so ha, keep trying to act big. You would always be a small, pittiful creature, cunt.
there was no need for most of that post. and stop being so anal, its not cool.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
10-21-2005, 07:03 PM
there was no need for most of that post. and stop being so anal, its not cool.

OH YM GODD!!!11, YOU SAID ANAL INSTEAD OF ASS!!! YOUR SOCOOL!11.

Shut the fuck up, puny imbecile.

Conspiracy of One
10-21-2005, 07:03 PM
Think little boy, think.
He has been, of course you don't know what thinking is though, since you just express your random thoughts and feelings.

Human
10-21-2005, 07:04 PM
Nimrod In Town']It isn't easier to do the -, it's just the same, fool. Also, you're way smaller, and stupider than me, so ha, keep trying to act big. You would always be a small, pittiful creature, cunt.
I may be smaller and younger than you and possibly have less knowledge than you do but there is no possible way that you could ever be more mature than I. EVER.

That_Guy91
10-21-2005, 07:04 PM
Nimrod In Town']OH YM GODD!!!11, YOU SAID ANAL INSTEAD OF ASS!!! YOUR SOCOOL!11.

Shut the fuck up, puny imbecile.
by anal i mean picky, not an ass. although you are being an ass too.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
10-21-2005, 07:05 PM
I may be smaller and younger than you and possibly have less knowledge than you do but there is no possible way that you could ever be more mature than I. EVER.

Hahahah, im being way more mature than you, fool. Go on with your pimp crew, which is very immature, little idiot. Cut your fingers off, imbecile.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
10-21-2005, 07:07 PM
by anal i mean picky, not an ass. although you are being an ass too.
And? What's your point? You people are being incredibly stupid.

Offspring7
10-21-2005, 07:08 PM
haha...you know what? i think a ten year old definitely outdoes you in ways of maturity. how mature is criticizing everyone and everything? wellll...its not.

Human
Nimrod In Town']And? What's your point? You people are being incredibly stupid.
Look who's talking... :rolleyes:

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
How mature is the pimp crew?

JoY
it's not that it's your responsibility to care, you just simply do. don't turn care into something that complicated. & she doesn't hate you. she's just your sister. that's what sibblings do, believe me.

realise, that at 18.. you're not exactly a little kid anymore. you're far from grown up, mature & wise, but you're not a little kid either. she KNOWS she's taking risks, as I said. at 18 she's well aware (on the condition she has a brain, of course), that she can get pregnant from sex, even safe sex, & that there's always a risk of STD's, especially if you sleep around.

of course I don't know how bad exactly the situation is. I can't really say it's none of your business, because I understand it kind of is, since you -are- after all related.

look, if you're really -that- worried.. try to talk to her. but not in a lecturing way, but in a friendly way. tell her things about yourself & she might open up too. just make conversation. try to find out more about her & her behaviour, before you let these judgements ("slut") from others get to you.

maybe the stories aren't true, or maybe they're only half true. maybe they are true, but maybe she has her reasons. maybe she just needs to talk & maybe she needs to be left alone. you will never know unless you allow her to know you a little better & do your best to get to know her a little better. DON'T lecture her. you're not in the position to do that. always make sure, that whenever you say something about her behaviour, you make clear that's only -your- opinion.

I'm handing out advice enthusiastically, but I'm not exactly a psych, or anything. *giggles* whatever you do, just listen to your own heart. I don't know how your intuition is, but I do know in most cases like these.. it hardly ever really fails.

Conspiracy of One
Look who's talking... :rolleyes:
You are, and we wish you'd stop.

Offspring7
10-21-2005, 07:10 PM
bella...not to be a suckup...but you're pretty damn smart.

That_Guy91
10-21-2005, 07:11 PM
yeah, and everyone's so far off topic.

JoY
10-21-2005, 07:13 PM
bella...not to be a suckup...but you're pretty damn smart.
awwz, thanks. I just hope this remotely helps. I know it's pretty heart-breaking to feel someone you love & care about is going in a wrong direction.

Offspring7
10-21-2005, 07:20 PM
it helps a lot. this summer we were walking along the beach and for the first time, we actually talked and it was pretty cool. i shared my problem that i had never been kissed and that was the day she realized i was 15 and growing up, not the annoying pesky 5-year old sister i used to be. i just don't want to see everything thats good to her go to waste because of an unexpected result from what she does.

JoY
10-21-2005, 07:24 PM
I understand. but try to trust her & let it go. & if that's really impossible, because it's -that- bad, let her know. somehow. like a worried younger sister to her older sister. just the way it is.

Offspring7
10-21-2005, 07:25 PM
great advice. really...thanks.

JoY
10-21-2005, 07:26 PM
you're welcome. good luck, chika.