PDA

View Full Version : My story today with the homies

Manic subsidal
10-21-2005, 07:27 PM
I was at school today and I was in a really bad mood. I just felt like shit and I wanted to lie down. I tried calling my parents to pick me up but no one would answer the damn phone. So it's lunch time, I go inside a bathroom stall, I wasn't sure if I was going to vomit or something, I just felt weird.

After a couple minutes in the bathroom, about 3 or 4 kids come in. I'm pretty sure they were freshmen. They were the type of kids who act like retarded "thugs" and "gangsters". You don't know how much I hate little shits like that, especially when I'm sick and in a really bad mood, but while they were in the bathroom, I was just minding my own business.

About a minute passes by, the wannabe gangster mexican kids are still in the bathroom, and I got tired of waiting in the bathroom stall to vomit, have out of control diarrhea, or whatever my sickness was going to cause. So I'm just about ready to get out of the stall and all of a sudden, someone throws this blob of wet paper towel over the stall and it comes flying at me. It missed me and splatted on the floor. You have no idea how angry I was. I kicked the stall door open and the kids rush out of the bathroom like fucking pidgeons. I got hold of one kid though and I grabbed and picked him up by his neck and slammed him against the bathroom wall. I seriously turned into some mad physco man.

I'm fucking screaming at the kid saying "WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM? I'LL SMASH YOUR FACE TO THIS FUCKING WALL YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT. DO YOU HEAR ME?!" And the kid is all like "ahh!!!! Let me go man! it wasn't me! I can't breathe!!!" I let him go and didn't say anything. I just pushed him out of my way and walked out of the bathroom.

So yeah, now I'm doing a little better afterschool. I'm not so mad anymore. But I'm just wondering though, if you were in my exact situation, where someone tries pelting you with a wet paper towel for no damn reason, what would you do? Would you take it even further than I did and dunk the kid in the toilet, or would you just ignore it and get made fun of or whatever.

When I get fed up with people and go berserk on their ass, everyone always thinks I'm awesome and kick ass, but really, I think it's stupid. Now this little pathetic kid is probably planning on a way for him and his "homies" to get back at me. I swear, it's just one more god damn thing I need this year :/

TheUnholyNightbringer
10-21-2005, 07:29 PM
Or alternatively, it's a rather thinly-disguised "talk about how awesome and tough I am" thread.

Manic subsidal
10-21-2005, 07:33 PM
Yeah, I'm so cool because I almost beat the shit out of a kid who's like 2 or 3 years younger than me :rolleyes:

Conspiracy of One
10-21-2005, 07:34 PM
Yeah, I'm so cool because I almost beat the shit out of a kid who's like 2 or 3 years younger than me :rolleyes:

It would have been a great story, of course if you didn't forget the part when the kid narced on you and you got suspended. :cool:

TheUnholyNightbringer
10-21-2005, 07:34 PM
Then why type out the entire story?

crazy_offspring_gal
10-21-2005, 07:35 PM
Well that was enjoying to read.

But if i was in your situation, me being a girl, i'd give them a slap.. even if it wasnt them or not. :D

the_offsprings_monkey
10-21-2005, 07:36 PM
I refuse to read all that.

Nicole
10-21-2005, 07:38 PM
That's definately an overreaction. Just because they're juvenile it doesn't mean you have to go apeshit. If they started on you that would be another story but they thew toilet paper at somebody they didn't even know.

Anger management?

Manic subsidal
10-21-2005, 07:44 PM
Then why type out the entire story?

Meh.. I've always liked to type and contribute a lot. I don't really notice how many freaking pages I type when I do threads and stuff anymore but whatever. I used to be a lously one-post contributor but now I've been professionaly potty trained how to use the internet. No more lol's or jk's for me :cool:

crazy_offspring_gal
10-21-2005, 07:44 PM
That's definately an overreaction. Just because they're juvenile it doesn't mean you have to go apeshit. If they started on you that would be another story but they thew toilet paper at somebody they didn't even know.

Anger management?
I went to Anger management classes once, was ok i suppose, It worked, but sometime i do still over react and yea. :rolleyes:

Manic subsidal
10-21-2005, 07:48 PM

Anger management?

Nah, I was just in a really bad mood when it happened. Besides me being sick, some other shit went on today which I don't really feel like talking about.

Haha I should go up to the kid next school day, give him a hug and apologize.

Manic subsidal
10-21-2005, 07:57 PM
It's really sad how there's a bunch of people like that out there. Those freaking Grand Theft Auto games are causing this, I swear.

I read some news where this idiot killed his own mother and carved some type of symbol on her back. It had something to do with the gang he was in... or maybe he had to do that to join. I don't know, but that's just fucking ridiculous.

Ok, well I'm done typing about all this bullshit tonight. See all of you offspring buddies later. Thanks.

Nicole
10-21-2005, 07:59 PM
I'm just trying to point out (although I didn't the first time I posted, sorry) that they would have had no idea that you were in a bad mood. You can't assume that people know you're in a bad mood or whatever.

I don't think that will fix the situation too well :S

Offspring7
10-21-2005, 08:03 PM
i hate the wannabe freshmen....especially the thug ones. even the girls.....i hate them all. i agree with what you did and had i been in the same situation, even though i'm a girl, i would have done the same thing. i fucking hate them all. all the freshmen.

bd007h
10-21-2005, 08:05 PM
Freshman aren't so bad unless you're a senior

musicrox
10-21-2005, 08:07 PM
I was at school today and I was in a really bad mood. I just felt like shit and I wanted to lie down. I tried calling my parents to pick me up but no one would answer the damn phone. So it's lunch time, I go inside a bathroom stall, I wasn't sure if I was going to vomit or something, I just felt weird.

After a couple minutes in the bathroom, about 3 or 4 kids come in. I'm pretty sure they were freshmen. They were the type of kids who act like retarded "thugs" and "gangsters". You don't know how much I hate little shits like that, especially when I'm sick and in a really bad mood, but while they were in the bathroom, I was just minding my own business.

About a minute passes by, the wannabe gangster mexican kids are still in the bathroom, and I got tired of waiting in the bathroom stall to vomit, have out of control diarrhea, or whatever my sickness was going to cause. So I'm just about ready to get out of the stall and all of a sudden, someone throws this blob of wet paper towel over the stall and it comes flying at me. It missed me and splatted on the floor. You have no idea how angry I was. I kicked the stall door open and the kids rush out of the bathroom like fucking pidgeons. I got hold of one kid though and I grabbed and picked him up by his neck and slammed him against the bathroom wall. I seriously turned into some mad physco man.

I'm fucking screaming at the kid saying "WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM? I'LL SMASH YOUR FACE TO THIS FUCKING WALL YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT. DO YOU HEAR ME?!" And the kid is all like "ahh!!!! Let me go man! it wasn't me! I can't breathe!!!" I let him go and didn't say anything. I just pushed him out of my way and walked out of the bathroom.

So yeah, now I'm doing a little better afterschool. I'm not so mad anymore. But I'm just wondering though, if you were in my exact situation, where someone tries pelting you with a wet paper towel for no damn reason, what would you do? Would you take it even further than I did and dunk the kid in the toilet, or would you just ignore it and get made fun of or whatever.

When I get fed up with people and go berserk on their ass, everyone always thinks I'm awesome and kick ass, but really, I think it's stupid. Now this little pathetic kid is probably planning on a way for him and his "homies" to get back at me. I swear, it's just one more god damn thing I need this year :/ Talk about attention whore.

dalaksta
10-21-2005, 09:32 PM
i didnt feel like reading the whole thing...
well...uhhh...i dont think i should be posting in this thread
yea...yep...uhh huuh....
i quess i be going now

joke