PDA

View Full Version : Mod Week

darko
10-22-2005, 04:43 AM
and no i'm not talking about a week for the mods on here.....I'm talking about the National Mod. Just think pubs open till 5am....Half of the Isle of Lewis will still be Pished or getting hit with a monster Hangover cus they've been on the session since Wednesday....and cus i'm working today i had to stay sober and now i'm spending my day sat in a office with nothing to do....no customers and no phonecalls....oh the joys!

Tizzalicious
10-22-2005, 04:47 AM
When talking politics, you can't call something the National Mod, when like 2 people are from your nation. Ain't gonna work.

darko
10-22-2005, 10:42 AM
do you even know what the national mod is?

READ (http://www.the-mod.co.uk/english/frames.htm)

Tizzalicious
10-22-2005, 11:30 AM
Darko, you do realize that myself and the majority of this bbs live outside of the UK, right?

- WCM

Dirty Bertie
10-22-2005, 02:17 PM
Darko, you do realize that myself and the majority of this bbs live outside of the UK, right?

- WCM

Shit - I live in the UK and I don't have a clue what shes talking about.

Still - any excuse for a major piss up sounds good to me :D

darko
10-23-2005, 03:42 AM
WCM - I honestly don't know what your problem is with me, every post i make your in there slagging me off....so whats your problem?

Tizzalicious
10-23-2005, 05:39 AM
WCM - I honestly don't know what your problem is with me, every post i make your in there slagging me off....so whats your problem?
Seriously, it has nothing to do with you. I do this to people who say stupid things. You just do that more often.

- WCM