PDA

View Full Version : Funniest thing about the spamming

Sin Studly
10-22-2005, 12:44 PM
Do you children realise that you were going to get your precious thread back, but now that you pulled that ridiculous tantrum the mods are pretty much unable to either give it back, or allow another one to be created, simply because doing so would give you the idea that whenever you get sand in your vagina over something the mods do you can throw a mass crybaby retard 'rebellion' and get what you want?

I doubt that even Endymion, who was on your side originally, can fail to see the importance of refusing to allow you tards to ever ever get your little thread back. Even wheelchairman, the (only?) other respected and intelligent person defending you will probably be forced to stop because of what you've done.

Congratulations. You killed SWOYM. You can all stop blaming Dave now, because you were the crybaby fucks who couldn't handle having your shitty spam thread deleted and pretty much sealed its fate. It's on your heads.

Christ, I love it. David can absolve himself of all responsibility. All of us who pushed for its deletion can do the same. You tards just ruined your own shit so badly. Oh, and here's the second funniest bit. We had a rash of spamming (myg0t) that was only about 50 times worse than what you managed, for no apparant reason, when the board had absolutely no moderators. Hooray, not only have you failed, you've failed at failing. Your parents must be so proud of you that they wince in regret every time they hear the word Abortion.

memento
10-22-2005, 12:46 PM
The actions of retarded users do not count for the masses of people. The thread should be back and the underlying principle remains.

SkunkIt
10-22-2005, 12:50 PM
memento - I repeat this as neccesary:

http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17550

Sin Studly
10-22-2005, 12:55 PM
The actions of retarded users do not count for the masses of people. The thread should be back and the underlying principle remains.

What underlying principle?

memento
10-22-2005, 12:56 PM
public message board.

Sin Studly
10-22-2005, 01:27 PM
If I started shitting all over a public street, would the police not arrest me?

memento
10-22-2005, 01:30 PM
The police have the authority to do so. They do not justify their authority in 'might is right'. They are constituted by a legal statute, that statute finds itself authority in the constitution and constitution in the extra legal 'grund norm'.

They DO NOT justify their authority with 'might is right' at least not in a democracy. That's arbitrary rule, despotism.

Endymion
10-22-2005, 01:32 PM
shitting in the streets isn't a valid form of protest for having the local public toilet removed without agreement from the locals.

memento
10-22-2005, 01:34 PM
I did not know this. Interesting, very interesting. The analogy here is obvioulsy the say whatever on your mind thread was teh toilet but now the plebs are shitting everywhere in protest.

Amanda
10-22-2005, 01:37 PM
Why was swoym deleted in the first place? Seemed to me that, although it was useless, it was also quite harmless.

Conspiracy of One
10-22-2005, 01:38 PM
Why was swoym deleted in the first place? Seemed to me that, although it was useless, it was also quite harmless.
So? It didn't need to be there in the first place.

memento
10-22-2005, 01:39 PM
Who are you to determine what belongs here and what doesn't?

0r4ng3
10-22-2005, 01:41 PM
Who are you to determine what belongs here and what doesn't?
Who are you to determine that it does?

memento
10-22-2005, 01:43 PM
My 'act' is not a positive act merely an omission. I choose not to delete the thread. I do not choose it to be there merely I oppose the deletion of it. THus who I am has no bearing becuase my purported act is an omission.

Amanda
10-22-2005, 01:44 PM
So? It didn't need to be there in the first place.
If by "didn't need to be there" you're suggesting that the thread was a bad idea, useless, etc. I might even agree with you. But if the majority of the bbs users agreed then i think its fair to assume that the thread wouldnt have lasted that long. Like i said in another thread, it lasted and kept growing because a considerable amount of users enjoy posting there. Then why delete it? It wasn't spamming.

Endymion
10-22-2005, 01:45 PM
i'm not saying that the thread should have been deleted, i'm saying there are more appropriate ways of protesting and/or debating the issue than spamming the board.

TheUnholyNightbringer
10-22-2005, 01:45 PM
If the majority of posters enjoyed posting there and believe it should have stayed, why did 3/4 of voters vote to keep me after I did it? Why has there only been major uproar from, I think, 3 people?

0r4ng3
10-22-2005, 01:47 PM
i'm not saying that the thread should have been deleted, i'm saying there are more appropriate ways of protesting and/or debating the issue than spamming the board.
That's exactly what I think. If anyone in protest just pm'd a moderator discussing their case, then the thread would probably be up now. Spamming only made it worse.

memento
10-22-2005, 01:51 PM
If the majority of posters enjoyed posting there and believe it should have stayed, why did 3/4 of voters vote to keep me after I did it? Why has there only been major uproar from, I think, 3 people?

Are you saying minorties don't deserve protection?

Amanda
10-22-2005, 01:53 PM
I absolutely agree that spamming the board was a very stupid idea. I still don't know what people intended to achieve by it. I'm thinking they were more interested in a few laughs then on the actual deleted thread.

memento
10-22-2005, 01:54 PM
Of course they fuckin were! It gave 'em an excuse to spam.

Conspiracy of One
10-22-2005, 01:55 PM
I absolutely agree that spamming the board was a very stupid idea. I still don't know what people intended to achieve by it. I'm thinking they were more interested in a few laughs then on the actual deleted thread.

No, half of the people are just retards. Thats the only logical explanation.

Amanda
10-22-2005, 01:58 PM
Unfortunately, like Sin said, if there was any hope of the thread being put back up, its now gone.

Paint_It_Black
10-23-2005, 02:58 AM
Sure about that? It's a funny old world.

the_GoDdEsS
10-23-2005, 03:20 AM
After you delete a thread it stays visible for the mods to 'view' and 'manage' which means that you can restore it.

The_Hombre
10-23-2005, 06:09 AM
Oh, now I know why I left.

It is only a fucking thread! Is it that important? Jesus, I thought I was taking crazy pills when I was reading all your posts.

Paint_It_Black
10-23-2005, 07:27 AM
Are you sure it's not because everyone, yes absolutely everyone, thinks you're an embarressment to the human race? If I were you, that's why I would leave. If I were you, I'd kill myself. Consider it.

memento
10-23-2005, 07:31 AM
People who advice suicide without giving any methods or equipment are lame.

Paint_It_Black
10-23-2005, 07:34 AM
Dush, put a fucking shirt on.

The Hombre has been told explicity how to die, yet he refuses to do so simply out of petty spite. That's all it can be, he clearly has no other significant reason to breathe.

memento
10-23-2005, 07:36 AM
I don't like wearing shirts they're gay and I'm vain.

the_GoDdEsS
10-23-2005, 07:37 AM
At least he's doing all the work for us by embarrassing himself. We can just sit back and watch.

Paint_It_Black
10-23-2005, 07:39 AM
Dush or The Hombre?

memento
10-23-2005, 07:40 AM
I'm confused though Hombre = Ste Shaw right? And Ste Shaw is TUNB brother? Someone needs to write an FAQ :-(

Paint_It_Black
10-23-2005, 07:41 AM
Someone needs to write an FAQ :-(

Actually that's a pretty good idea.

memento
It would be pretty neat. I vote Vera to write it.

TheUnholyNightbringer
Hombre is most certainly NOT Ste Shaw. But yes, I am Ste Shaw's brother.

Paint_It_Black
10-23-2005, 07:43 AM
It would be pretty neat. I vote Vera to write it.

You're in love with Vera. I vote Justin to write it.

the_GoDdEsS
10-23-2005, 07:46 AM
Dush or The Hombre?

The_Hombre. And it's Stephen McQuoney or something like that.

Steven Shaw is Dave's brother.

Ah, the BBS Stes.

The_Hombre
10-23-2005, 08:01 AM
The_Hombre. And it's Stephen McQuoney or something like that.

Steven Shaw is Dave's brother.

Ah, the BBS Stes.

Wow, you remembered my last name. I don't know whether to be flattered or offended.

Tizzalicious
10-23-2005, 10:52 AM
The company in which we have defended the SWOYM thread would normally say to me that I was in the wrong. But I've always chosen to ignore their existance anyways. We never argued their cause simply because we don't care that much for them. We argued against over-modding since that can easily get out of control. Over-zealous modding = lame.

- WCM and Tizz.

Sin Studly
10-23-2005, 10:57 AM
Stop trying to mutate into the same person. Nicole even told me you're updating each others livejournals. Tres lame.

I like you both, but you're acting like total retards lately. I know it'll wear off soon, and you're just totally into each other right now, but.... fuck, try to show a little self-respect, please?

Tizzalicious
10-23-2005, 11:00 AM
For you Justin, for you. Although it's more a matter of laziness. It would be gay to use two different accounts at the same exact time. Besides we have the same opinion on this and we always did.

Sin Studly
10-23-2005, 11:39 AM
That I don't care about. But for gods sake, stop signing your posts - WCM and Tizz.

Sign with whoever WROTE the fucking thing. If you wanna add (WCM agrees) or (Tizz agrees), FINE. But christ, it's getting insanely bad.

Conspiracy of One
10-23-2005, 11:41 AM
- WCM and Tizz.
Why don't you put that in your sig? You use it in every single one of your posts nowadays.

Tizzalicious
10-23-2005, 11:42 AM
Ah right, yeah that is fair enough.

- WCM