PDA

View Full Version : Fréquentation scolaire

crazy_offspring_gal
10-22-2005, 03:50 PM
Bien si vous savez à l'école vous avez une assistance %. Récemment j'ai sauté l'école (pour les raisons que je souhaite ne pas expliquer) de toute façon mon % est 54%. Maintenant je fais l'université le vendredi, pourrait-cela l'affecter ?

Expliquer. Discuter..

the_offsprings_monkey
10-22-2005, 03:52 PM
Bien si vous savez à l'école vous avez une assistance %. Récemment j'ai sauté l'école (pour les raisons que je souhaite ne pas expliquer) de toute façon mon % est 54%. Maintenant je fais l'université le vendredi, pourrait-cela l'affecter ?

Bien je parle un chargement de déchets maintenant. Je vais fermer en haut.

Expliquer. Discuter quoi que…
Either you used a translator kim, or your french grammer is crap. :D

crazy_offspring_gal
10-22-2005, 03:53 PM
Mon français est très pauvre

the_offsprings_monkey
10-22-2005, 03:57 PM
so this is what I think it's ment to say in english

Well if you know to the school have you an assistance%. Recently I jumped the school (for the reasons that I wish not to explain) in any case my% is 54%. Now I do the university on Fridays, can that to affect it?

Well I speak a load of losses now. I will close in top.

Explain. Discuss although…

crazy_offspring_gal
10-22-2005, 03:57 PM
so this is what I think it's ment to say in english

Well if you know to the school have you an assistance%. Recently I jumped the school (for the reasons that I wish not to explain) in any case my% is 54%. Now I do the university on Fridays, can that to affect it?

Well I speak a load of losses now. I will close in top.

Explain. Discuss although…
Yea.. shut up now.

T-6005
10-22-2005, 04:00 PM
French grammar is different, you idiots. TOM said it and then still attempted to translate it word for word. Anyways, yes, everything affects stuff like that - that % as well. So get it up.

And next time just write in English. Your french isn't too bad, but it's not worth it.

the_offsprings_monkey
10-22-2005, 04:02 PM
Yea.. shut up now.
Kim Вы настолько неправа

Oh how my russian is so crap...

crazy_offspring_gal
10-22-2005, 04:12 PM
Kim Вы настолько неправа

Oh how my russian is so crap...
S'il vous plaît ashley, l'Arrêt agissant comme un chav

the_offsprings_monkey
10-22-2005, 04:17 PM
How am I acting like a chav?

S'il vous plaît ashley, l'Arrêt agissant comme un chav

T-6005
10-22-2005, 04:21 PM
Arrete d'agir comme un chav.

My conjugation is crap, because I never write in french, but that's the way you'd actually say it. Maybe you children should just refrain from destroying the french language in the same way that TOM butchers the english one?

the_offsprings_monkey
10-22-2005, 04:23 PM
Arrete d'agir comme un chav.

My conjugation is crap, because I never write in french, but that's the way you'd actually say it. Maybe you children should just refrain from destroying the french language in the same way that TOM butchers the english one?
STFU you idiot, why would she listen to you over me?

T-6005
10-22-2005, 04:24 PM
...well, there's the logical reason - Because I'm right?

But you've never been one to change your argument in the face of undisputable evidence to the contrary. I'd forgotten.

crazy_offspring_gal
10-22-2005, 04:25 PM
STFU you idiot, why would she listen to you over me?
Calmer ashley ! Dieu !

the_offsprings_monkey
10-22-2005, 04:26 PM
...well, there's the logical reason - Because I'm right?

But you've never been one to change your argument in the face of undisputable evidence to the contrary. I'd forgotten.
Yes but she don't know you, probably don't like you, and isn't engaged to you.

T-6005
10-22-2005, 04:27 PM
Calmer ashley ! Dieu !

Alright, just stop. You're about as far from making sense in french as Buzz Aldrin being named the first man on the moon tomorrow.

T-6005
10-22-2005, 04:27 PM
Yes but she don't know you, probably don't like you, and isn't engaged to you.

Yes... but I'm right, moron. Did you miss that part?

crazy_offspring_gal
10-22-2005, 04:29 PM
Alright, just stop. You're about as far from making sense in french as Buzz Aldrin being named the first man on the moon tomorrow.
Haha ok ok i'l stop. :rolleyes:

the_offsprings_monkey
10-22-2005, 04:31 PM
Yes... but I'm right, moron. Did you miss that part?
Yea just because you may or may not have been right still don't mean she is gonna listen to you over me... god and you have the cheek to call me stupid.

T-6005
10-22-2005, 04:33 PM
Yea just because you may or may not have been right still don't mean she is gonna listen to you over me... god and you have the cheek to call me stupid.

Well, I don't know - Personally, trying to convince someone to listen to me when I've already admitted that I was wrong is pretty stupid. What do you think?

EDIT - This is just too easy.

the_offsprings_monkey
10-22-2005, 04:40 PM
What is easy? I just have better things to do then argue with an idiot over a message board.

T-6005
10-22-2005, 04:43 PM
If you read the rest of the thread, you'd realize that's not true. You've just already had your ass beaten and are trying to save face.

the_offsprings_monkey
10-22-2005, 04:45 PM
If you read the rest of the thread, you'd realize that's not true. You've just already had your ass beaten and are trying to save face.
No im just writing a song, and talking to my girl.