PDA

View Full Version : where to buy cd's and other stuff..

Bacterium
10-23-2005, 12:17 PM
someone here from Florida that can tell me some good cd-stores, or stores where they sell clothes and other stuff with good bands (offspring etc.)?? in florida of course..

Black__ball
10-23-2005, 12:51 PM
i live inesunny olde englande

:(

Kitten
10-23-2005, 02:02 PM
someone here from Florida that can tell me some good cd-stores, or stores where they sell clothes and other stuff with good bands (offspring etc.)?? in florida of course..

There's a Florida in Europe?

TheUnholyNightbringer
10-23-2005, 02:02 PM
^ That's a very good point. Why Florida if your location's Europe?

Mentally_Challenged
10-23-2005, 02:22 PM

I was wondering the same thing.

My reason being that i'm going there on Wednesday (Orlando area). Big yays.

dalaksta
10-23-2005, 02:25 PM
i just get music off limewire
and im from louisville KY
we go Ear-X-Tacy

original_prankster
10-23-2005, 02:40 PM
I was wondering the same thing.

My reason being that i'm going there on Wednesday (Orlando area). Big yays.
You'll be an hour and a half away from me. omgz!!1

Something to Believe In
10-23-2005, 05:24 PM

yeah.....orlando......umm....i think orlando has a virgin records somewhere there.....you could always go to FYE.......but yeah......i cant help you that much cause i live in tampa, so yeah......

Revolver-2005?
10-23-2005, 05:30 PM
um...the internet is good

GreenTerror
10-23-2005, 05:42 PM
Well, I'm not in Florida, but I know a really good site where you can get lots of good Punk Cds, if that's what you're looking for. They also have lots of neat merch too:interpunk.com (http://www.interpunk.com) This can be both good and bad, but all they have is punk/emo/hardcore/ska items. AND they have my hair dye, so I don't have to go to the store every other week :D

Bacterium
10-24-2005, 12:26 AM
oh, i meant Florida in the US..

Mentally_Challenged: I will arrive in Orlando on Wednesday! then live there probably most of the time on my two weeks holiday. cool huh? :D