PDA

View Full Version : My mouth, please help.

Manic subsidal
10-23-2005, 01:50 PM
A couple days ago at night, right before I went to bed, my mouth started stinging and I almost vomited. Then my nose started to sting also and it was so fucking painful. My whole body started shaking, My ears were popping really badly, I got a pretty bad headache, I was sneezing, and my mouth and nose continued to sting. No, I don't do drugs, and I'm not allergic to anything that I know of so far. Some people are saying I may have some type of virus.

So right now today, I've gotten a little bit better... it feels like I just have a regular cold. But my mouth... it really hurts to swallow. I don't have a sore throat either. I stuck my finger inside my mouth and felt my soft palate (it's the top of your mouth, near the uluva. You can feel it kind of with your tongue) and it was hurting. So I don't know what the hell is going on with my soft palate, but I want to get rid of this soreness right now. It's so fucking painful to swallow, I have a trash can right next to me and I'm spitting up gallons of saliva.

I'm going to see a doctor tomorrow but I want something done now, I can't stand sleeping like this another night. So please, is there anybody here, who isn't a fucking stupid shit for brains 12 year old, that could help me out? Suggest anything? I'm staying away from acidic foods, and I'm going to the store to get some ginger and I'll see if that will do anything.

Thanks, I appreciate it.

Apathy
10-23-2005, 01:56 PM
A couple days ago at night, right before I went to bed, my mouth started stinging and I almost vomited. Then my nose started to sting also and it was so fucking painful. My whole body started shaking, My ears were popping really badly, I got a pretty bad headache, I was sneezing, and my mouth and nose continued to sting. No, I don't do drugs, and I'm not allergic to anything that I know of so far. Some people are saying I may have some type of virus.

So right now today, I've gotten a little bit better... it feels like I just have a regular cold. But my mouth... it really hurts to swallow. I don't have a sore throat either. I stuck my finger inside my mouth and felt my soft palate (it's the top of your mouth, near the uluva. You can feel it kind of with your tongue) and it was hurting. So I don't know what the hell is going on with my soft palate, but I want to get rid of this soreness right now. It's so fucking painful to swallow, I have a trash can right next to me and I'm spitting up gallons of saliva.

I'm going to see a doctor tomorrow but I want something done now, I can't stand sleeping like this another night. So please, is there anybody here, who isn't a fucking stupid shit for brains 12 year old, that could help me out? Suggest anything? I'm staying away from acidic foods, and I'm going to the store to get some ginger and I'll see if that will do anything.

Thanks, I appreciate it.

My mother is a doctor, but I don't know of anything like that.

My suggestion, just try to sleep until you go to see the doctor.

Or, if it bothers you that much, you can go to the emergency room and they'll look at it today.

<<Angry Kid>>
10-23-2005, 02:05 PM
Ok I know I'm young and you don't really want my opinion but, I've had that before and you ARE allergic to something, it's animal fur which give off spores affecting the face area, dust-mites or nuts which whan you are allergic to can feel like that.
Is anything around the head area swollen or feels puffy but doesn't necassarily look like it?

Endymion
10-23-2005, 02:08 PM
down a few over-the-counter pain killers to get through the night. three advil or a few asprin. something like that. should at least allow you to get to sleep.

Manic subsidal
10-23-2005, 02:21 PM
Ok I know I'm young and you don't really want my opinion but, I've had that before and you ARE allergic to something, it's animal fur which give off spores affecting the face area, dust-mites or nuts which whan you are allergic to can feel like that.
Is anything around the head area swollen or feels puffy but doesn't necassarily look like it?

No, nothing is puffy or anything. It's just inside my mouth, the soft palate hurts. However, there is no sign of it being swollen though.

<<Angry Kid>>
10-23-2005, 02:33 PM
No, nothing is puffy or anything. It's just inside my mouth, the soft palate hurts. However, there is no sign of it being swollen though.
Do you have piriton in the house?