PDA

View Full Version : Yay's Weekly Featured Download

yay
10-24-2005, 08:01 PM
Each week I'll upload a file which each of you can download. Hopefully this will start a long tradition on the board. I have got almost every file in the world on my computer, so give me suggestions for what to upload and I will try and get one of the files up their for users to try. Every other week though, I will just choose a file I think people would like and upload it.

Please use this service responsibly and I ask that you check this thread often as to avoid missing a file you want, because they will be replaced weekly. Unless a file proves hugely popular and it may remain on the server with a new download added for a week or so longer.

the_offsprings_monkey
10-24-2005, 08:03 PM
upload google pro for the people.

yay
10-24-2005, 08:06 PM
upload google pro for the people.Google Pro is impossible to crack and has a server logon, so even though I can provide the program, when it comes to logging on, you will need to register it yourselves, if you want to own it for good, it comes with a US$400.00 Price Tag. I would recommend using the normal version. There is barely any difference.

I would suggest you choose a program which normally offers are a limited functioning Trial Version. Some examples of programs that fall into this category are: Winavi Video Converter, AVS Video Converter, DVD Cloner 2, Ad Aware Professional, Norton Internet Security, Hyper Speed, Spyware Doctor, Limewire Pro and Quicktime Pro to name a few.

0r4ng3
10-24-2005, 08:07 PM
Ever notice how Google's been upgrading everything except their search engine?

yay
10-24-2005, 08:25 PM
To protect myself from copyright infringement laws, I must stress that these files are only intended for personal trial use and not intended for prolonged use. I like the motto, try before you buy, and will help users discover some fantastic software with it's full potential on the market, without having unfair trial limitations. I do make it clear though the software is not intended to be used after the trial limit would have expired (I will add the trial notice to each product) and I will not except any responsibility for persons abusing this system. If it is brought to my attention that person(s) are abusing this offer, the thread will be removed by moderators upon notification, and any uploaded files (Max 2 per week will be removed).

A record of all files uploaded will be kept, with their total number of downlaods and time uploaded, although all files unless receiving downloads of 200+ a week will be removed weekly. I do not encourage software piracy or infringement and encourage users to buy the software if they feel it is right for their needs and want to use it further than the usual trial date.

Any software which does NOT carry a trial period will be given a 30 day license to use, after which you either uninstall the product or discontinue use.

Don't say you weren't warned.

yay
10-24-2005, 10:04 PM
This weeks download is Ad-Aware Professional. Please download from the following link: http://www.savefile.com/files/5558847. Do not abuse the copyright laws of this product, and be sure to read all documents which accompany the file.

Thankyou and enjoy your evaluation of the product.

Jebus
10-24-2005, 10:09 PM
what do you mean by having every single file in the world? software? videos? music?

the_offsprings_monkey
10-24-2005, 10:20 PM
Google Pro is impossible to crack and has a server logon, so even though I can provide the program, when it comes to logging on, you will need to register it yourselves, if you want to own it for good, it comes with a US$400.00 Price Tag. I would recommend using the normal version. There is barely any difference.

I would suggest you choose a program which normally offers are a limited functioning Trial Version. Some examples of programs that fall into this category are: Winavi Video Converter, AVS Video Converter, DVD Cloner 2, Ad Aware Professional, Norton Internet Security, Hyper Speed, Spyware Doctor, Limewire Pro and Quicktime Pro to name a few.
I don't mean to be rude or anything, but I cracked mine.

Endymion
10-24-2005, 10:22 PM
Ever notice how Google's been upgrading everything except their search engine?
they do, but it's all back end so why would the user know?

and yay: get me the latest version of nanoscope.

T-6005
10-24-2005, 10:48 PM
I don't mean to be rude or anything, but I cracked mine.
I don't mean to insult your intelligence or anything, but I doubt you did. Why? Because you're an idiot.

yay
10-24-2005, 11:02 PM
what do you mean by having every single file in the world? software? videos? music?I'm referring to most popular pieces of software. By the way as you may know, I am currently using Savefile uploading technology, it is necessary to use this service instead of some other services which are easier to use, so the amount of time a piece of software is downloaded can be tracked. For this reason files above the size of 60mb which Savefile does not support cannot be uploaded.

the_offsprings_monkey
10-24-2005, 11:41 PM
I don't mean to insult your intelligence or anything, but I doubt you did. Why? Because you're an idiot.
believe me if you want, im using it right now.

Autonomist
10-25-2005, 01:10 AM
Spyware Doctor please.

Mentally_Challenged
10-25-2005, 03:20 AM
Quicktime WITHOUT iTunes. I just cannot get it.

And even when I did download it with iTunes, I couldn't delete it .

yay
10-25-2005, 03:37 PM
Quicktime WITHOUT iTunes. I just cannot get it.

And even when I did download it with iTunes, I couldn't delete it .I think Quicktime pretty much always comes with Itunes nowadays, but I'll try and find a version without it, and allow you to use Pro when I do.

yay
10-25-2005, 03:37 PM
Spyware Doctor please.I am thinking of offering Spyware Doctor as a double download this week, since it's the first one.

China Boy
10-25-2005, 03:39 PM
I'd like you to upload Postal 2. Such a cute game...

yay
10-25-2005, 03:55 PM
I'd like you to upload Postal 2. Such a cute game...All in good time, but nothing over 60mb.

It seems no-one is interested in Ad-Aware Professional with only 2 downloads within 14 hours!! Ad-Aware standard edition is every week the most popular download on CNET www.download.com (http://www.download.com) and is the most recommended download by IT Professionals the world over. Ad-Aware Professional offers realtime capabilities which the normal version does not boast, and protects the computer very well from harmful spyware/adware. If the download does not reach at least 10 in the next 12 hours I will pull it down and replace it.

At the moment though I need to know what people would rather be uploaded for my double special this week. Your choices are:
*Spyware Doctor
*Registry Mechanic
*Limewire Pro
*Quicktime Pro
I will upload in the next hour the one that receives the most votes within the next 30 minutes.

the_offsprings_monkey
10-25-2005, 04:01 PM
Already got limewire pro for them ages ago mate... sorry! :(

Limewire Download (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=L0VUGGHT)

yay
10-25-2005, 04:07 PM
Already got limewire pro for them ages ago mate... sorry! :(

Limewire Download (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=L0VUGGHT)Ok, well they can choose another download.

Jebus
10-25-2005, 04:11 PM
Yeah...limewire pro is the only thing people might need from you. Since they have that now, there really isn't any need for this thread.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
10-25-2005, 04:12 PM
Get me PaintShop Pro. I have photoshop, but i want PaintShop Pro. Oh, and LimeWire Pro without charging me anything.

yay
10-25-2005, 04:14 PM
Nimrod In Town']Get me PaintShop Pro. I have photoshop, but i want PaintShop Pro.For God's sake, I said to people at the moment to choose between one of the four on the previous page. In the future I will upload these other files for you.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
10-25-2005, 04:16 PM
For God's sake, I said to people at the moment to choose between one of the four on the previous page. In the future I will upload these other files for you.
God-damnit. Fine, get me LimeWire Pro without LimeWire charging me anything.

Endymion
10-25-2005, 04:52 PM
any hope of getting that nanoscope software?

NDM1
10-25-2005, 05:07 PM
I would like for you to upload Photoshop, please.

yay
10-25-2005, 05:17 PM
any hope of getting that nanoscope software? Yeah in the next couple of weeks, how big is the program?

Endymion
10-25-2005, 05:21 PM
Yeah in the next couple of weeks, how big is the program?
no idea. i can give you access to unlimited FTP space to store it though.

NDM1
10-26-2005, 08:10 PM
*Bumped* Cuz this thread is actually good.

yay
10-26-2005, 08:52 PM
May I ask, is anyone at all interested in Ad-Aware Professional. Cause it is excellent software.

the_offsprings_monkey
10-26-2005, 08:54 PM
May I ask, is anyone at all interested in Ad-Aware Professional. Cause it is excellent software.
Yes I am, hook a nigga up playa.

yay
10-26-2005, 08:56 PM
Yes I am, hook a nigga up playa.It's on the first or 2nd page of this thread.

Human
10-26-2005, 08:57 PM
Even if they are in the wrong place...

Endymion
10-26-2005, 10:40 PM
i have no need for anti-spyware software or virus scanners, thank you.

yay
10-27-2005, 12:39 AM
For people who have missed the link here it is again to download Ad-Aware Professional: http://www.savefile.com/files/5558847. You have 5 days left to download it, before I remove and replace it.

.:SMASH:.
10-27-2005, 02:04 AM
Google Pro is impossible to crack and has a server logon, so even though I can provide the program, when it comes to logging on, you will need to register it yourselves, if you want to own it for good, it comes with a US$400.00 Price Tag. I would recommend using the normal version. There is barely any difference.

its a little something i call limewire

yay
10-27-2005, 02:09 AM
its a little something i call limewireI know, but I'm trying to make it easier for people who might not want Limewire on their computers. A lot of people are resistant to p2p programs nowadays, because of the scar Kazaa left on the whole industry.

the_offsprings_monkey
10-27-2005, 02:29 AM
Ummm yea what was I saying... Oh yea... I CRACKED GOOGLE PRO

Autonomist
10-27-2005, 03:51 AM
I vote for Spyware Doctor.

TOM - If you really did crack Google Pro, how but uploading it for the nice people?

Autonomist
10-31-2005, 11:23 PM
Bump.

Where's my fucking Spyware Doctor?