PDA

View Full Version : Grr...Snow

China Boy
10-25-2005, 09:09 AM
It started snowing in my town just yesterday, and I think it sucks. And it's cold and slippy too. Has snow come to your country yet?

The-Offspring-RuLe
10-25-2005, 09:11 AM
I WISH! i love the snow, you get to throw snowballs at Chavs and people you don't like, here we just get rain all the time, it sucks!

China Boy
10-25-2005, 09:15 AM
I WISH! i love the snow, you get to throw snowballs at Chavs and people you don't like, here we just get rain all the time, it sucks!
Well I don't like the snow, as I have a pretty long way to school, first I have to bike, then I have to take the train, then I have to take the bus, then I have to walk. And the snow causes cancellations/delays of trains/buses, which mean I arrive late to school, and my teacher gets pissed. Which sucks, if you haven't got that yet.

TheUnholyNightbringer
10-25-2005, 09:16 AM
Pff. I wish. We don't get snow, we get rain and if we're lucky, snowy kind of sludge. The-Offspring-RuLe knows what I'm talking about.

Aimeht
10-25-2005, 09:17 AM
I hate snow!!! This morning...I saw it... Hate.

The-Offspring-RuLe
10-25-2005, 09:21 AM
snowy kind of sludge. The-Offspring-RuLe knows what I'm talking about.

Yeah you can't walk across the road without kicking a huge lump of black slush, and anyting that does stick melts within hours.

memento
10-25-2005, 09:26 AM
Pff. I wish. We don't get snow, we get rain and if we're lucky, snowy kind of sludge. The-Offspring-RuLe knows what I'm talking about.

wtf two years in a row we've had heavy snow. At least in Bham we have.

offspring fan
10-25-2005, 09:35 AM
loats of snow here too :mad:

Mannen som blev en gris
10-25-2005, 10:21 AM
Wtf? Where do you live? No, we don't have any snow here. We do have rain though...

the_GoDdEsS
10-25-2005, 10:27 AM
Back in my old place we'd get snow the first two weeks of October. Nothing here yet. First snow is fun. And it's much fun in general. Better than when you're freezing your arse off. I love snow.

crazy_offspring_gal
10-25-2005, 10:43 AM
Haha... Throwing snowballs at chavs.. great.

It snowed once last year and me and all my friends took the day off school, justso we can have snowball fights. Sounds pretty lame. But we really don't get much snow here :(

The-Offspring-RuLe
10-25-2005, 10:58 AM

It snowed once last year and me and all my friends took the day off school, justso we can have snowball fights. Sounds pretty lame. But we really don't get much snow here :(

Aww, i made one huge gigantic snowball, from one end of our football pitch to the other, and rolled it down a hill. I just had a brainwave! Chav Bowling! round up chavs up like Skittles in a bowling alley and roll a huge snowball down a hill at them!

crazy_offspring_gal
10-25-2005, 11:00 AM
Aww, i made one huge gigantic snowball, from one end of our football pitch to the other, and rolled it down a hill. I just had a brainwave! Chav Bowling! round up chavs up like Skittles in a bowling alley and roll a huge snowball down a hill at them!
Haha, hit them In teh burberry in teh burberry 'i look well smart in me burberry' Ugh,... I have chavs.

the_offsprings_monkey
10-25-2005, 11:03 AM

So thats why your friends are such fucking retards. :rolleyes:

oFfspriNg_g
10-25-2005, 11:55 AM
i hope i can see it one more time ;) i can see it everytime :rolleyes:

irishpunkrockgirl
10-25-2005, 11:58 AM
we got slush last christmas. it sucked, we never get snow

China Boy
10-25-2005, 01:13 PM
Wtf? Where do you live? No, we don't have any snow here. We do have rain though...
I live in the Írebro area...
But the snow melted away like 2 hours ago. I love the sun.

Considering snowball fights though, our principal won't let us have 'em :(
And my family never goes skiing. Which means snow is practically useless to me.

Dive
10-25-2005, 01:46 PM
Yeah, today was the first snow. We're supposed to have a really bad winter, and I'm looking forward to it.

Betty
10-25-2005, 02:22 PM
Ack, too many chav references.

We had that slush/snow a couple of nights ago. Made me cry. I don't mind snow. But I hate cold.

Rancid_Guyxxx
10-25-2005, 02:25 PM
Where are you in Ontario Betty? In Toronto snow usually comes in late november or early december and usually lasts until late march.

Iddy
10-25-2005, 02:26 PM
wtf two years in a row we've had heavy snow. At least in Bham we have.

We had snow in London last January, but none this year. It's lovely when you don't have to go out in it :)

Betty
10-25-2005, 02:32 PM
Where are you in Ontario Betty? In Toronto snow usually comes in late november or early december and usually lasts until late march.

Guelph, so pretty much like you.

We were just outside on... Saturday night I think... and what had been rain turned into slushy snow. Sad, sad, sad. Shouldn't get real snow for a while though.

Something to Believe In
10-25-2005, 03:55 PM
no snow here......there's probably something wrong if it snows here.....wait, i take that back it did snow here in Tampa about 10 yrs ago....didnt stick or anything but thats the closest to snow [here] that i know of........

0r4ng3
10-25-2005, 04:01 PM
There's been snow nearby, but not here. Anyone notice that we completely missed Autumn? It was too hot about a week ago, and now it's too cold.

Italia311
10-25-2005, 04:43 PM
Guelph, so pretty much like you.

We were just outside on... Saturday night I think... and what had been rain turned into slushy snow. Sad, sad, sad. Shouldn't get real snow for a while though.

Thats fucked. Im pretty close to Guelph. No signs of snow around here. Weird.

I hate when it fucking snows. Its depressing. Its dark every fucking morning here.

It hardly ever snows before christmas no? I have a feeling there will be an early snow fall. I can remember one year..maybe 2 yrs ago, it never snowed untill january. But it always snows on christmas for Jesus' birthday, oh and so santa's slay will work...(for all u athiests out there)

T-6005
10-25-2005, 04:48 PM
Yeah, I'm in North York and I'm guessing that snow is a while off yet.

yay
10-25-2005, 05:44 PM
I've never seen snow. Apart from on a distant mountain in New Zealand and on TV. I've never actually stood on it or touched it.

That_Guy91
10-25-2005, 05:45 PM
no snow here yet. a shitload of rain the past couple of weeks though.

Tired_Of_You
10-25-2005, 06:07 PM
It rained today. It will rain during the night. It will snow tomorrow morning. The kind of snow that last a second or two on the ground, but television is probably lying. There will be tons of snow this winter, though. Meh.

It hardly ever snows before christmas no? I have a feeling there will be an early snow fall.What, what, WHAT!? Never before Christmas? :o

coke_a_holic
10-25-2005, 06:22 PM
We might get snow. Our climate is so fucked up, it's 90-100 F in the summer, and 20-40 F in the winter. Sometimes we get warmer winters (30-40), other times we get cold ones (20-30). So yeah, we'll probably get some snow in January or February, but no earlier or later.

Original prankstA
10-25-2005, 06:29 PM
yeah same in michigan

Something to Believe In
10-25-2005, 06:45 PM
We might get snow. Our climate is so fucked up, it's 90-100 F in the summer, and 20-40 F in the winter. Sometimes we get warmer winters (30-40), other times we get cold ones (20-30). So yeah, we'll probably get some snow in January or February, but no earlier or later.

and i thought it was cold now, being in the 50-60's.........oh well it'll be back up to 80 on saturday :D

Italia311
10-25-2005, 06:52 PM
It rained today. It will rain during the night. It will snow tomorrow morning. The kind of snow that last a second or two on the ground, but television is probably lying. There will be tons of snow this winter, though. Meh.

What, what, WHAT!? Never before Christmas? :o

yeah...since I can remember